Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery (27795 Views)

Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit / You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash / Garba Shehu Accuses Kukah Of Falsehood, Slams Him With Biblical Passages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Kusu12: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
Another deluded obidot has written an epistle, the one you've ve been written, what came out of them, in the mud I quess!
What do you expect from those who believed Buhari was cloned or Kanu would give them Biafra, bunch of dullards and losers.
We understand it's not easy to be an obidot at this moment, if you have any obidot around you please kindly give them shoulder to cry on because they are suffering from mental illness. Thanks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Menclothing: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2023
Wasted time and effort

Someone who work in several Multi national companies and international organizations
2 time senator
2 time gov
Now president
This same case was established several times he won

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Diligent1(f): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
so as abuja develop like this now, then tomorrow, abuja becomes a state with a governor, then the useless governor will say he did the blueprint of Abuja grin grin grin

your foolishness nor get match

why hasn't tinubu blueprint worked in other SW states he has chosen their governors?

yoruba people defending tinubu nor get sense at all
You are mannerless, I am out of here

3 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Omobude244: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2023
LAW2577:
Check the writer, na OBIDIENT. Does he know more than BBC!
lolz
which mumu BBC

the article was written by former TVC employees for BBC

UNA too mumu grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Christistruth00: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2023
deji17:
Eboes are sore losers, that is why they are cooking up lies against their enemy. You did not win the civil war with propaganda, certainly you cannot becomes Nigeria President with propaganda. 9nly a mad man will continue to do the same thing over and over again but each time expect a different result.

After all the fake News used to jail Awolowo in 1964

Didn't everything backfire later

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Omobude244: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
Diligent1:

lolz

u see truth staring at u and u want to run to continue believing the rubbish that has been planted in your dust brain grin

rule very well
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Jack500: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
To
Taylor94:
APC supporters on Nairaland I wan remind una say me Taylor be una nightmare

Anytime I book space like this una mind go fly

Most times I just wanna go days off commenting on Nairaland but when I read some comments I go vex come back

Anytime I no dey una go dey intimidate Racoon and the rest of my guys I go vex come back

Na me fit una for this forum

Anyways I won’t say anything on this forgery matter because Tinubu has forged this forgery beyond who founded forgery

You are not anyone's nightmare. You are just fooling yourself and embarrassing your parents that wasted money on you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by target007(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
oshozondii:
Austin Aneke: Bola Tinubu’s Chicago files uncover history of falsehood, forgery and identity theft

https://gazettengr.com/austin-aneke-bola-tinubus-chicago-files-uncover-history-of-falsehood-forgery-and-identity-theft/

ST PAUL PRIMARY SCHOOL EXIST, THOUGH - https://www.nairaland.com/7531134/st-paul-pry-schoolaroloya-actually

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Heffalump(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Tinubu the drug kingpin certificate forger.

Tinubu has brought irreparable damage to Nigerians. He has brought shame to Nigeria.

The negative chain of effects this will have on Nigerians home & away is disastrously manifesting already.

The Human rights of the UN just elected member countries into the the Organisation. Nigeria got only 3 votes while Malawi, Ghana etc got over 100 votes.

They could not rig the votes. The countries who partook see Nigeria as a country with a dysfunctional System where Human Right abuse is the power of the day

Thanks bro. Even though enemies of the state will not like you, history will surely speak in your favor and some of us that continue to speak the truth.

I gave analysis of why things are very difficult in the country right now, and the poor exchange situation, many Agbadorians were bleating like a Sheep as usual. Tinubu's APC has driven away foreign investors in Nigeria. The political tension caused by this demonic party is responsible for everything.

The rain does not fall on one person's roof alone. We all die together because of the foolishness and greed of one person, and the stupidity of heartless followers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Miles300: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Who is Aneke again. Is that the name of an animal, place or thing....?
someone who is more intellectually sound more than u are ..

3 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Omobude244: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
deji17:
Eboes are sore losers, that is why they are cooking up lies against their enemy. You did not win the civil war with propaganda, certainly you cannot becomes Nigeria President with propaganda. 9nly a mad man will continue to do the same thing over and over again but each time expect a different result.
yet na igbo man write the rubbish BBC article that u guys were jubilating all over.

when an igbo man defend u, u will never say igbo is the best tribe. but when another igbo speak against you, you will start attacking the entire tribe grin

i nor blame sha. if u could believe tinubu built Lagos, then there is nothing left in ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by GoodGovernance: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
Tinubu is a very smart crook.

He may have graduated from CSU,but his identity and credentials, before leaving Nigeria for USA and gaining admission into Richard Daley college,are coated with perjury and forgery.

He is likely to escape through the supreme court once again, because his primary and secondary school records were never declared to INEC in 2022,but in 1998.

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
Justice Ariwoola hands are tied.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by IvarTheBoneless: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
seunlayi:
Somebody that committed all the listed by OP supposed to be in jail in Nigeria and declared wanted in USA. That school called Chicago University just lost its credibility trying to cover our man

Chicago State University lost credibility ?

I wonder if you guys have half a brain.

Tinubu is the greatest Alumnus in the history of the University!

Do you know what it means for a University to produce a President?

If not for our culture, ABU, OAU and UI should be world class now with the quality of alumni they have produced.

You sit there dey yarn paparazzi.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by bewla(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

Most times I just wanna go days off commenting on Nairaland but when I read some comments I go vex come back

Anytime I no dey una go dey intimidate Racoon and the rest of my guys I go vex come back

Anyways I won’t say anything on this forgery matter because Tinubu has forged this forgery beyond who founded forgery
Una bad night done show na soso bad dreams una they see

Tinubu Loko iya won

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Rolings: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

That is the beauty of it all.
Lawyers are not special.
All they can do is argue based on cases they have studied and established ruiings.

Nigerians have been forced to become lawyers AND READ like the 'olodo SANS' flexing all over Nigeria.
Now, we can tell who the LIARS are.

Wrong.
I don't blame you
Na una make Rufai Oseni....who is a public affairs commentator sees himself as a journalist, you can see the difference between him and real journalists that went through school.

Una funny. If that's the case why are we crying that out doctors are leaving we should simply have replaced them with the likes of Aneke....afterall doctors are not special.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Fearlez: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2023
One region was way more advanced in forgery
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by deji17: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2023
Christistruth00:

After all the fake News used to jail Awolowo in 1964

Didn't everything backfire later

They will never learn. It is madness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by tesppidd: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
if the report about fbi is from BBC not some useless blog that will do anything for clicks and cheap Google ads money.

Why won't I believe it? BBC has reputation to protect and wouldn't post fake articles for click. They don't even advertise on their platforms.

I'm not a stupid Delusional goat that would rather believe anything just because I don't like the person.
BBC is not the official media outlet of the FBI.

If BBC bring out the promised report and it's authentic, be sure that you would see it on CNN, Al Jazeera, Fox news, Channels TV, AIT, Arise and even TVC.

If you like, if BBC don't carry it, don't accept it.

grin

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by KanwuliaExtra: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
Rolings:

Wrong.
I don't blame you
Na una make Rufai Oseni....who is a public affairs commentator sees himself as a journalist, you can see the difference between him and real journalists that went through school.

Una funny. If that's the case why are we crying that out doctors are leaving we should simply have replaced them with the likes of Aneke....afterall doctors are not special.

And your point is?
Frankly-speaking, this TIEFNUBU case is a common sense matter. Lawyers are not needed to prove this case. The evidence from the 20+ years of TIEFNUBU’S criminality speak for itself.

What is new to TIEFNUBU’S life of lies does the Supreme Court need to tell us? grin

When they are all in TIEFNUBU’S azzzes sucking bags of SHYTE and money?

That the “third party vendors” committed the forgery, not TIEFNUBU!

We already know ke! grin
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by omoyeni37: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
Diligent1:

What did you expect from folks that normally use flying kicks to wake up their parents grin

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by richie240: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
2mch:
You guys lying to yourselves and believing your lies so aggressively is a bit concerning and psychotic. For your mental health is best you stop now. This is crazy and people from the East are giving a certain impression that the majority are unwell. If you peddle falsehood so brazenly. Oga sit down and face your life. Stop peddling useless lies and your own reality.
Too late. An impression of their mental imbalance has already been established!

They are the only set of homo sapiens I know that will sit down comfortably and cook up lies and propaganda and convince themselves to believe the lie.

Who are the ring leaders of d 'lekki masaka' which led to the wanton destruction of lives and properties despite having no evidence to back up their hoax? >>>>Igbos.

These same clowns, pretended they didn't see where the actual sars massacre occured even with widespread evidence , just bcus it happened in their backyard in alaigbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by jahsharon: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

We will not stop you from crying and weeping. Losers always cry. We cannot beat you from Nigeria to US Courts, and ask you not to cry like our mothers used to do, that will be animal cruelty. So continue crying.

Mind you, we have started strategy and Planning for the 2031 elections while you are still crying over the past 2023. Tell me, how can you ever catch up with us?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by rickleye: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
Tinubu must be a Spirit god

No accurate date of birth
no place of birth
no high school pics or friends
No college pic with friends
No work place pic with friends
No friends to vouch they worked with him.
No school certificate
No University certificate.

I am sure when he dies there will no place of death.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Shikini: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
Thief Thiefnųbu
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by rickleye: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
Miles300:
someone who is more intellectually sound more than u are ..

Emotional Damage !!!

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by killsmith(f): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
Reading this post from shee-cago university of forgery.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Finestgurlie(f): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
IvarTheBoneless:

Chicago State University lost credibility ?

I wonder if you guys have half a brain.

Tinubu is the greatest Alumnus in the history of the University!

Do you know what it means for a University to produce a President?

If not for our culture, ABU, OAU and UI should be world class now with the quality of alumni they have produced.

You sit there dey yarn paparazzi.
trash
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Mummyfour(f): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

i am proud of you and Raccoon. Not just because of political affiliations, but because you guys doggedly stand for the truth and have refused to be swayed by all the attacks thrown your way

Keep it up...
You shall overcome

2 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Bluntemperor: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
[quote author=Xscape1993 post=126380368]The strange man call Tinubu has no single certificate or trace to any background. He is a mysterious man....[/quotes

O K ,we don't hear or what is the fuss again?
The People of the East once said ' There is no Buhari but a man Imported-from Sudan ' na El- Jubrin de Aso Rock then' abi?
So, what is worse than that- to say to the World' the Man Died'
Nothing Worse than that!

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by chima47(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
No Tinubu supporter will read this trend without sweating. Shameless people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides / Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) / Shekau, Abu Mus’ab, 79 Others Top List Of Wanted Terrorists By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.