Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,510 members, 7,861,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Green Flag Vs Red Flag: The Unbelievable Things That Spell Disaster in Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Green Flag Vs Red Flag: The Unbelievable Things That Spell Disaster in Dating (224 Views)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Green Flag Vs Red Flag: The Unbelievable Things That Spell Disaster in Dating by DyshApp: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2023
Today, we're on a quest to uncover the danger zones (red flags) and the shining stars (green flags) in different aspects of love, life and relationships. Join us for lively discussions, juicy insights, and some laughter along the way. Let's navigate this adventure together and make savvy decisions while having a blast! 🚩🌱🎉😄

@Bigbagwolf shares his red flag
Red flag🚩: talks extensively on the first date about self, past relationships, why they failed (especially if their exes are always at fault) and how nice they actually are to date ("my relationships never work out for some reason sad people always end up hating me and abandoning me" RUN FAR AWAY! They are the reason their relationships fail).

Green flag🇳🇬: participates in back and forth conversation, asking questions about you, maybe brings up their relationship history in a vague kind of way (IE I have dated n° of people), doesn't oversell themselves, talks about interests, current living situation, what they study/do for work.

Red flag🚩: has no friends and social life outside of party friends and partying

Green flag🇳🇬: has interests and friends outside of the party scene

Red flag🚩: "my ex talks a lot of shit about me but really talks shit about ex"

Green flag🇳🇬: has little to say about ex at first (" hey it didn't work but Ex isn't a bad person" "it was an awful relationship but I learnt from it"wink.

Red flag🚩: "I don't know why people don't like me ): "

Green flag🇳🇬: recognizes own flaws and working to change them

Join us Today in our Relationship Talk💘🗣️ on Dysh lets rant🎤 LINK

(1) (Reply)

Your Babe Fit Born Twins Make One No Be Ur Own / Asking For Location And Ideas . / I Am Sick Of Dreaming About Girls All The Time. Ah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.