Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides (2063 Views)

TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. / Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb / Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by Nobody: 8:50am On May 19, 2010
What is it with Guyz and well shaped and rounded female backsides? About d 1st tn I evaluate (unconsciously in a woman). Guess its genetically hard wired inside us. d more shapely and well rounded an backside is, the more intimacy appeal potential she got, ?
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by nellaluv(f): 9:20am On May 19, 2010
you just answered your question
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by Onchedu(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2010
Isn't it fun to look at?
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by Nobody: 10:03am On May 19, 2010
nellaluv:

you just answered your question

My own observation. culd b wrong though
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by SAGoddess: 10:06am On May 19, 2010
The opposite of a well-shaped-rounded backside is a droopy one, who wants that?
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by Onchedu(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2010
SA Goddess:

The opposite of a well-shaped-rounded backside is a droopy one, who wants that?

Nope! Its a flat one with no appreciable curves or protrusions from any lines of sight; but yeah, no one wants that
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by Onchedu(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2010
Forgive my bias,

Some people do want that
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by SAGoddess: 10:20am On May 19, 2010
True, I get you, whatever is pleasing to one's eye is good I guess! cheesy
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by 190: 10:36am On May 19, 2010
nellaluv is an xample of a droopy one.check her profile.
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by nellaluv(f): 12:00pm On May 19, 2010
^ ^ cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cool
stop looking at my profile tongue
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by Onchedu(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2010
From the angle that pic was taken, I'd say nella's butt (or whoever's butt it is in the pic) is perfect in proportion to the rest of her body and her boobs compliment the size of it quite nicely.

Catchy lips too.
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 19, 2010
ikebe na indeed moni oh wink
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by Faher(m): 5:44pm On May 20, 2010
Me, I look at the future first before the past.
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by dane(m): 9:43pm On May 20, 2010
Faher:

Me, I look at the future first before the past.
the quality of the feminine gender is neither in the 'future' nor in the ''past'' rather it is in-between (what are u thinking about?) i mean in the heart.
Guys enough of looking at container rather look at the content.
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by tunnytox(m): 11:19pm On May 20, 2010
Honestly, I do not mean to offend ladies with flat bum but I'll never find them attractive and I don't see myself ever dating one.
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by nellaluv(f): 1:12am On May 21, 2010
Faher: Me, i look at the future first before the past.
nothing you won't learn on nl cheesy ,
tpia.:
ikebe na indeed moni oh wink
wink wink wink smiley
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by mamagee3(f): 1:15am On May 21, 2010
It's people like this poster that make users post a harsh reply.

How can you ask people for an answer to a question and then post the answer to your question simultaneously?
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by Princek12(m): 4:04am On May 21, 2010
ikebastronomitomicology
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by Nobody: 8:24am On May 21, 2010
mama-gee:

It's people like this poster that make users post a harsh reply.

How can you ask people for an answer to a question and then post the answer to your question simultaneously?

Ur personal opinion galfriend. dt wuz my own opinion. needed others to concur or give conflictin opinions. By d way whr dop u fall in : well rounded and shapely or droopy?

grin
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by SALady(f): 8:38am On May 21, 2010
@Poster m a girl alright, but everytime I see some round az I look twice and even pay complement. I just think its cute and please am no lesbian just good at spotting beautiful stuff.
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by Nobody: 8:52am On May 21, 2010
SA Lady:

@Poster m a girl alright, but everytime I see some round az I look twice and even pay complement. I just think its cute and please am no lesbian just good at spotting beautiful stuff.
shocked wink grin

I like dt. wht u did not tell us is how much u appreciate urs. or is not worth "appreciating"? wink
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by mimon79(m): 9:10am On May 21, 2010
Can almost give anything for a nice, round " KAKA" grin
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by SALady(f): 12:23pm On May 21, 2010
georgeiyke009:

shocked wink grin

I like dt. wht u did not tell us is how much u appreciate urs. or is not worth "appreciating"? wink

I hate to boast, not my style
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 21, 2010
SA Lady:

I hate to boast, not my style

if u'v got it, flaunt it. its wht ur mama gave u. cool
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 21, 2010
mimon79:

Can almost give anything for a nice, round " KAKA" grin

Even ur soul!!!?
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 21, 2010
dane:

the quality of the feminine gender is neither in the 'future' nor in the ''past'' rather it is in-between (what are u thinking about?) i mean in the heart.
Guys enough of looking at container rather look at the content.

Oga d 1st tn we evaluate is whts on d outside. dts wht draws us 2 them in d 1st instance and then personality evaluation follows.
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by SALady(f): 2:54pm On May 21, 2010
georgeiyke009:

if u'v got it, flaunt it. its wht your mama gave u. cool

Eish! English people, English "I hate to boast not my style" simple English! you know,
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by tunnytox(m): 5:16pm On May 21, 2010
georgeiyke009:

Oga d 1st tn we evaluate is whts on d outside. dts wht draws us 2 them in d 1st instance and then personality evaluation follows.

I agree with you jare, if you don't find a girl sexually attractive but you marry her just because of these inward qualities there's great possiblity that you'll cheat, its a matter of choice
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by Faher(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2010
georgeiyke009:

Correct

If the future I see is bleak grin, then I'll be forced to ignore the present  cheesy
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by TOPE20001(f): 7:17pm On May 21, 2010
Faher:

Correct

If the future I see is bleak grin, then I'll be forced to ignore the present  cheesy

Buahahaha. . . .ohh gawd help me!
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by Faher(m): 7:36pm On May 21, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Why do you need help, I hope your future is not bleak? cheesy
Re: What Is with It Guyz And Well Shaped And Rounded Female Backsides by Nobody: 8:39am On May 25, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Dts d reality on ground galfriend. weda u like it or not dts d way nature has conditioned our psyche. beta arrange d "future" and "past" very well to hv a more fulfillin "present". Its got a price tag dz dayz. check out Dr. 9201 Beverly Hills. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? / These Gurls Ehh! / How To Deal With Jealousy And Envy In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.