Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? (3663 Views)

"I Am Not Getting Younger!": Nairalander Cries Out / Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. / β€œi’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
adebayour26:
Mine is when the boy I was teaching home lesson as a side hustle when I was in final year in the Uni (he was in primary school then), now I learnt he has graduated from the university.

Hehehehe!

My Brother, Ehn! πŸ˜’

The JSS3 Students I Taught during my NYSC in Benue state in 2015,
One of them posted that She wants to go for NYSC next Year!🀨🀨

I was SHOCKED, walahi! πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
When i remember i finished secondary school more than ten yrs ago. Being born into a middle class home in Africa is not an easy thing. When a 19 yrs old Garnacho and a 21 yrs old Greenwood are already millionnaires in dollars nd already family men. It's not easy 2b an African.

Lolss, If we want to start talking about Footballers Ehn!πŸ™

Truly, Phil Foden, Raheem Sterling and other Young Guys are already Family men!πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

Life is not Easy for Africans @All! πŸ˜•

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Olarewaju89: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Firstly, I’m Being called 'Ma’ constantly now. Like people add β€œMa” in their statement when talking to me. Like Every time "yes ma" "okay ma". undecided

Biko stop using "Ma” for me, I’m not that old undecided.

Second, I have noticed I really need recommended glasses to see clearly now.

Who are the people calling you '' MA''? cheesy

You this girl you will not kill me with laugh here grin cheesy

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Olarewaju89: 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
Goldynfavour:

Very funny, if i tell u my age or show u my picture, u won't believe it and because a woman is up to or above 30, she doesn't deserve such harsh words from a man

Oya show us your pictures let see how beautiful you are cheesy

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by apache4: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
Please remove Beremx from that list

Goldynfavour:

Guy that's harsh

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Pablojoker12(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
My hair line dn bald finish

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by austine4real(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
No go get HB o

Don't stop trying to get better but stop thinking about your mates doing better than you

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by CedarHoldings: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Samantha124:
For me it's when I see my former high school classmates married with kids and already some of them would be asking me when am I going to at least have a child of my own.

Even some old people would be asking me the same question as if it's easy to raise a child.

Another one was when I heard that my 13 years old nephew is going to high school next year, my first reaction was," that boy is making me look old".
let me marry you,come to Nigeria,money no be problem.

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Chasito(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
My kid bro wey I use almost 7 years senior done pass me for height.

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by CedarHoldings: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
What all don't know is that "old age is a blessing " not everyone will have it.

Go and ask a sickly soul/ warrior.

" To an athlete dying young"

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Vijuchoco(f): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
Some of my cousins I knew as babies are now in the university..

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Acesexcell(m): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

My Brother, It does o! πŸ˜’

It's a REMINDER that your Time on Earth is Ticking Fast!πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

The First I time I saw one White hair on my Head years ago,
I Quickly and ANGRILY plucked it out! Thankfully, I have not seen it Again! πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

I was like 'What I have Achieved that you want come out'?πŸ˜•πŸ™
hmmm. It is well 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Postinor: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Firstly, I’m Being called 'Ma’ constantly now. Like people add β€œMa” in their statement when talking to me. Like Every time "yes ma" "okay ma". undecided

Biko stop using "Ma” for me, I’m not that old undecided.

Second, I have noticed I really need recommended glasses to see clearly now.
evening newspaper 🀣🀣🀣
Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Peskid147: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
Time

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Postinor: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
adebayour26:
Mine is when the boy I was teaching home lesson as a side hustle when I was in final year in the Uni (he was in primary school then), now I learnt he has graduated from the university.
u dun old ooh

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Postinor: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
BareFacedLies:

I hope your pussy had not exceeded it's elastic limit sha grin
it must have exceeded it,it should be in it's breaking point now
Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
All the boys wey dey call me bros up and down don born ..I know say I don dey old small small.finished higher institution 11 years ago.

Lolss.

In Warri, they call it SENIOR Braaa! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Truly, Years dey Run Fast Sha! πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Dreadlock69(m): 8:31am On Oct 15, 2023
At age 21 i think to much

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2023
Nplfmod.
Take to Frontpage.
Thanks. πŸ™‚
Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Offyjoyy: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
I tried running with my younger bro and he won
Me wen dey run 1500m for school that year πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by okoroemeka(m): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hezzyluv:
I have started noticing strands of greyhairs on my bears. But don't know why settling down is totally out of context for me. No even serious relationship and people who by God's grace I'm better then have kinds. I have come to the term with, perhaps is not everyone that must marry.
getting married and hopefully having kids is the best old age insurance policy in Nigeria,my late father's junior brother is sick for some years now and his wife and children is the only reason he is still alive today if you don't plan to get a companion now I am sorry you will live a wretched old age live full of regrets , probably die alone ,unloved and maybe even rot to pieces inside your mansion

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by minasu190: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
When I realise that nobody send my papa,I don't have choice to man up!

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by adebayour26: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2023
Postinor:
u dun old ooh

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
okoroemeka:
getting married and hopefully having kids is the best old age insurance policy in Nigeria,my late father's junior brother is sick for some years now and his wife and children is the only reason he is still alive today if you don't plan to get a companion now I am sorry you will live a wretched old age live full of regrets , probably die alone ,unloved and maybe even rot to pieces inside your mansion

You and this your Early Marriage Talk Again. 😏

Truth is a Man should Marry when he has good Finances to cater for a Family! πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by adebayour26: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2023
Postinor:
u dun old ooh
But my face says otherwise.

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Postinor: 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
adebayour26:

But my face says otherwise.
nice

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2023
Offyjoyy:
I tried running with my younger bro and he won
Me wen dey run 1500m for school that year πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lolss,

U don become Uncle, like this. cheesy
Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by CHRISTFUCKER: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2023
My deek keeps getting bigger as time passes

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:34am On Jan 20
CHRISTFUCKER:
My deek keeps getting bigger as time passes

😏😏
Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by dbestuncle: 10:42am On Jan 20
The mirror
Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by funkemary(f): 10:44am On Jan 20
When I see by T.B photos
Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Yhemzie(m): 6:27pm On Jan 21
Like someone rightly said above, the best ageing indicator is getting married and watching your kids grow.

Ladies; Y Would U Allow a Frnd(male) 2 Smooch u, When u Are not In a Relationship With Him? / Crazy Love / How Dirty Is Your Mind (pix)