Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel (1362 Views)

Events Of The Great Tribulation / Will Great Tribulation Take Place Before The Rapture? / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
Read
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2023
Anytime that Israel is in tribulation, God would always send a deliverer to them. Israel was always entering tribulation because of their stubbornness; they refused to worship God, they always loved idolatry, this is why they were always in tribulation. The tribulation is their punishment for their adultery and idolatry

1 Chronicles 17:6
King James Version
6 Wheresoever I have walked with all Israel, spake I a word to any of the judges of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people, saying, Why have ye not built me an house of cedars?

The job of these judges was to feed the sheep of God both physical food, meat and spiritual food, guidance in the ways of God- righteousness

We have see two examples of these righteous judges, Jephthah and Samson, there are many others including: Deborah, Gideon, Ibzan of Bethlehem, Elon a Zebulonite, Abdon the son of Hille etc.

The biggest Judge of them all is coming, King Jesus Christ, David Michael. He will end the tribulation. He will restore the Israel of God back to fellowship with God. He will feed the LORD'S sheep, the will mend and tend the LORD'S flock, he will overcome all the enemies of the LORD, and he will reign over Israel and over the whole earth. He is the sun of righteousness that will arise over the whole earth with healing in his wings

Malachi 4:2
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Matthew 24:45
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 7:43am On Oct 25, 2023
Rapture does not mean you are disappearing. Rapture is the unparalleled joy that we all shall experience when we see King Jesus Christ, David Michael. His appearing is the end of all pain, sorrow, travail, disease, illness, and tribulation

We shall be changed, we shall be resurrected (mentally), and we shall place yokes and fetters of iron on the necks of our enemies!

Numbers 24:7
He shall pour the water out of his buckets, and his seed shall be in many waters, and his king shall be higher than Agag, and his kingdom shall be exalted.

Psalm 149:5-9
King James Version
5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;
7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
Luke 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

So the Bible says that the true real and original Israelites shall be led away into all the nations including eh Japanese nation, even eh Vietnamese nation grin, the real Israel of God is dispersed to the four corners of the earth and Jerusalem shall continue to be trodden down of the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. Take note, we have been in the time of the Gentiles since 70AD when Jerusalem was sacked by the forces of Rome under Emperor Hadrian.

Ezekiel 7:24
Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.

In the time when Israel is dispersed, the LORD says the worst of the heathen shall possess their houses
It means that until Israel is regathered, anyone that is laying claim to Jerusalem as their own land, and living there, appropriating the land of the LORD for themselves, they are the worst of the heathen

Revelation 3:9
King James Version
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Malachi 4:3
And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

One thing is sure, Edom is the one that the LORD calls wicked in the Bible.
So whoever you see in control of Jerusalem today, feeding and trodding the holy place, that person is a son of Edom. That person is also Edom's worstest, wickedest and evilest child; whoever you see in charge of Jerusalem today, is the worst of the heathen

Genesis 36:12
And Timna was concubine to Eliphaz Esau's son; and she bare to Eliphaz Amalek: these were the sons of Adah Esau's wife.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 7:41am On Oct 26, 2023
Isaiah 54:7-8
7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.

God will regather Israel with great mercies, this isnth pronunciation of the LORD himself. He said he his his face for just a moment, he will have mercy and show us everlasting kindness, this is what the LORD says, the LORD our Redeemer

Isaiah 54:13-14
13 And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.

The children of Israel shall be taught of the LORD, and great shall be the peace of Israel.
Israel shall be far to oppression and terror, it shall not come near us

I don't know from where this Israelis got their Hamas terrorism, this is against the promise of the LORD

The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible

Israel is still in hell and a large number of them are called Nigerians today.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2023
Isaiah 54:17
King James Version
17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by Tyktoker: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
Is this MUMU or what!
MrPresident1:
When the Israelites are under great oppression by their conquerors, they would remember the LORD, Thy would cry unto him and they would repent of their sins.

Judges 10:10-14
10 And the children of Israel cried unto the Lord, saying, We have sinned against thee, both because we have forsaken our God, and also served Baalim.
11 And the Lord said unto the children of Israel, Did not I deliver you from the Egyptians, and from the Amorites, from the children of Ammon, and from the Philistines?
12 The Zidonians also, and the Amalekites, and the Maonites, did oppress you; and ye cried to me, and I delivered you out of their hand.
13 Yet ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more.
14 Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2023
If it is God that regathered these Israelis that you all are worshipping, is God happy with all the blood they are shedding in Gaza? Indiscriminately bombing of men, women and children?

You Christian, you mean God is happy with it? If you think God is happy with it, then it means you are not a Christian, you are a demonic satanic entity. Any Christian that you see supporting what the Israelis are doing in Gaza is satanic beast masquerading as a Christian.

What the Israelis are doing in Gaza is demonic, devilish, satanic, cruel, evil, wicked, inhuman. It is not from God, it can never be from God, God does not delight in bloodshed and evil and cruelty and wickedness.

Your Israelis are the worst of the heathen and there is no way they will escape the judgement and punishment of God including all their hopeless dogs

How many years have we told you that they are not the Israel of the Bible? But you will never believe. Anybody that continues to hold unto the fables that the Israelis are the Israelites of the Bible despite all the evidence that have been provided, and is using this as a basis to support this murderous Israelis is complicit in mass murder, bloodshed and genocide, and you will be severely punished.

The dogs know that they will be punished. The punishment net has now been widened to accommodate the deliberately ignorant.

The time of ignorance has ended.

The LORD our God is not the God of the Israelis. The god of the Israelis is the devil. The god of Netanyahu is the god of bloodshed
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2023
Ezekiel 35:6-7
King James Version
6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord God, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth.

Mount Seir is Edom, same as Bozrah, and Idumea, and the chief son of Edom is Amalek. Edom the border of wickedness

Malachi 1:4
Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the Lord of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the Lord hath indignation for ever
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
Isaiah 14:29
Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

Even this fiery flying serpent shall be destroyed, it is the promise of the LORD
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2023
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by Iamanoited: 3:22am On Oct 29, 2023
GUTERRES AND NETANYAHU ONLY.
CAPTURE GAZA, RENAME IT ARRIVAL.
PALESTINE MEANS HOLINESS.
JERUSALEM IS THE CITY OF GOD.
CREATE A UNITED FEDERATIONS OF ISRAEL AND
JERUSALEM THE FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY (FCT)
AND NETANYAHU, THE PRESIDENT OF UFI.
PRAISE GOD.

GUTERRES IS A TROUBLE SHOOTER. HE SHOULD BE SACKED.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
Malachi 4:3
And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

This is the future and posterity of the wicked. This is their hope and expectation
The LORD will destroy the wicked and all those people that turned the whole earth into one giant prison
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
Isaiah 14:29
Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
King James Version
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Read
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 8:14am On Oct 31, 2023
Netanyahu says no ceasefire.
Edom is fighting an existential battle. The regathered Israel that needs a war to protect itself is a fake israel

King James Version

Gaza is the world, Gaza is the whole earth

Isaiah 14:16-18
King James Version
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

This is the posterity of the wicked.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2023
Read
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
Read!
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Genesis 16:12
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

This is Ishmael. But he is still a man. Man in the Bible means civilised as different from beast. The prophecy says Ishmael and his doctrine will be everywhere. The Bible did not call Ishmael the enemy of God; Ishmael did not rebel against the LORD, he did not fight against the law of the LORD

The profane brute of the Bible is Esau. He is the Antichrist because he fought against the Word and Will of the LORD.

Has anyone ever accused Esau of anything? He hides himself in the shadows while throwing darts and barbs into the daylight

Esau is the Antichrist. Esau is the Lucifer of this [dying] era or world
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
See Esau

2 Thessalonians 2:2-4
King James Version
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Esau the Lucifer

Isaiah 14:11-13
King James Version
11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 6:33am On Nov 02, 2023
Listen, have you or anyone ever accused Esau of anything in your life, like have you ever identified him as the cause of any pain, like fuel subsidy, perennial underdevelopment, starvation, Naira scarcity, poor and seemingly wicked, aloof and uncaring leadership over your country? Have you ever accused Esau of any of these things? I can hear a big fat NO

But you have identified and blamed either the Christians or the Muslims, right?

Isaiah 16:4
Let mine outcasts dwell with thee, Moab; be thou a covert to them from the face of the spoiler: for the extortioner is at an end, the spoiler ceaseth, the oppressors are consumed out of the land.

Who do you think this verse above is talking about? You never made the connection? He is right there, orchestrating all your pain and suffering and deprivation, God says he will have wars with him from generation to generation and forever, that makes him the Antichrist because he also will have wars with God forever

But he has hid himself.

He tells you tribulation is in the future, yet his reign on earth is the tribulation. So you await the future with fear and trepidation, you are afraid that someone is going to come and do cruelty and wickedness to you and your loved ones. Truth is, he already did and is doing. He enslaved you physically and mentally and sporitually; transatlantic slave trade, colonialism, neocolonialism, imperialism, globalization, SAP, scarcity and shortages, etc., they all came from him.

He tells you that you will disappear in rapture when Jesus returns, but no one is disappearing to anywhere, the return of Jesus Christ is the end of his dominion. Jesus is coming to rule and reign and turn the whole earth into a paradise. Instead of lookingup with hope, you are looking down with fear and resignation

He has filled the whole earth with abominable and idolatrous doctrine, and you who know nothing have been gobsmacked deceived.

He says there are incurable diseases, you believe him.

He has placed a wedge between brothers, Muslims and Christians; he continuesnto practice and prosper because this time has been given to him. But you can save yourself. You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free

I ask you again, have you ever accused Esau of anything?

David Michael is coming
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 7:06am On Nov 02, 2023
So you know Ishmael as the Muslims and you identified Israel as the Christians, well done. Everyday you are in the forefront of religious war between Christians and Muslims, have you identified Esau, you Zealot and Mujahideen, have you identified Esau?

Have you ever identified Esau or the Edomites, the owners and dwellers of Idumea, Seir and Bozrah?

Zealot and Mujahideen battling it out everyday, making a mockery of themselves, killing themselves, while the real villain, seats in the dark, pouring petrol into fire. When they have finished killing and vanquishing themselves, he comes out and inherits them

Romans 9:13
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated

He put himself as God. He did not release his prisoners. He filled the earth with blood. He cast truth to the ground and prospered in his falsehoods. Until his time is up...

Daniel 8:12
And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
Read
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 12:14am On Nov 03, 2023
Identify Esau.

He is the Lucifer of this world, the Antichrist
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 7:07am On Nov 03, 2023
MrPresident1:
Who are these Israelis? Definitely, one thing is sure, they are not the Israelites of the Bible. Look at this passage below

Ezekiel 37:21
And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

God says he will bring back the children of Israel from the heathen where they have gone and he will gather us from every side and bring us into our own land. The Negro is a stateless person, he is not a Hamite, yet he dwells among Ham. And he is able to blend in with the Hamites because his skin has become as dark as the skin of the Hamite, burnt by the sun

Ezekiel 37:22
And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

God says he will bring back Israel and it will be one nation, no Southern of Northern kingdom, but all of them under one king (David). The question here is shebi the Israelis claim that they are the regathered Jews, so where is David their king according to the prophecy na? Is David Benjamin Netanyahu?

Ezekiel 37:23
Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

One thing to be understood is that not all the people living in Africa are Israelites. Infact, Israel is living among the heathen, the children of Ham. The fact is that if you found someone strenuously trying to prove that we are not Israel, that person is likely a Hamite. A true Israelite would be willing to understand. A heathen will not even want to hear!

Ezekiel 37:24
And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

So where is the David of this regathered Israelis who claim that they are the Jews? Is their David Benjamin Netanyahu?

Ezekiel 37:25
And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

The LORD will restore his true Israel to the land he promised to Jacob. We will dwell there forever. David will be our prince forever, so, where among the Israelis, who is the king of the Israelis?
We will reproduce in heaven. When God turns back his face to his people to do them good, the land ill become ours and our childrens' forever and ever.

Ezekiel 37:26-28
26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

God will make an everlasting covenant with us, he will multiply us (how? through sex). He will set his sanctuary in our midst forever, God will come and live with us in the new heavens and the new earth he is creating. God will our God and we shall be his people.

The LORD will sanctify Israel, the true Israel, and he shall re-gather her who is the dearly beloved of his soul, he will be our God forever and we shall be his people forever
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 7:15am On Nov 03, 2023
Ezekiel 37:26-28
26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

The LORD says that when he regathers Israel, he will make a covenant of peace with them, an everlasting covenant. These Israelis have not had peace since David Ben Gurion created them in 1948, thy have been in a state of perpetual war with all their neighbours. So how can they be the Israelites of the Bible, did not God promise Israel peace?
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 7:34am On Nov 03, 2023
Revelation 17:15
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whóre sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Revelation 17:18
And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

These two verses explain to you why all the nations of the earth including the Arab leaders are giving tepid responses to the ongoing war in Gaza.

There is a whóre that sits on the waters or peoples of the earth; this woman reigns over all the kings of the earth including the Arab kings, even from Tehran to Riyad, Abuja to Moscow! She reigns over the kings and the kings reign over their people, they all derive their legitimacy and right to rule from her, she falls, they all go down with her.

Revelation 18:8-10
King James Version
8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 7:37am On Nov 03, 2023
Revelation 18:18-19
18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? / Please Read This Book: The Hordes Of Hell Are Marching I, Ii, Iii / What Is Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.