Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel (1360 Views)

Events Of The Great Tribulation / Will Great Tribulation Take Place Before The Rapture? / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
Read
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nasrallah anticlimaxes

I already told you who is controlling the whole earth from Tehran to Abuja

Only David Michael can save the earth
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
Isaiah 2:1-4
King James Version
1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

This is David Michael arising to the top of everything and causing wars to cease
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
How come Israel is regathered yet the earth is in so much turmoil, don't you know that the regathering of Israel is the beginning of peace prosperity and safety for the whole earth?

How come Israel is regathered and still the tribulation is in front or in future, dont you know that the scattering of Israel is the commencement of the tribulation and the regathering of Israel is the end of tribulation?

Tribulation is not in front, it started in 70AD. You are not disappearing in rapture, you are returning to your exalted place of heaven at the return of Jesus Christ, heaven being the figurative meaning of your position in prosperity, leadership, in honour and in blessings, all right here on this earth!

1 Peter 1:3-4
King James Version
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

This is Jesus Christ who has risen from the dead according to God's abundant mercies. He is the firstborn from the [mentally and spiritually] dead.

When Jesus returns, the rest of the mentally and spiritually dead shall arise. This is the regathering of Israel, but Christ rises first.

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept

Then when he returns and everyone sees him in the clouds of heaven, the rest of the spiritually and mentally dead shall arise

1 Corinthians 15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming

So what happens at the coming of Christ?

Matthew 24:31
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
What is happening in Gaza is bloodshed and genocide. If you see any Christian supporting the bombing, that's an ignorant one right there.

Churches bombed
Mosques bombed
Men women children all bombed
Schools bombed
Hospitals bombed
Ambulances bombed

Everything has been bombed

The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, this is the confusion many people are facing and is the reason why they are supporting the Israelis, they think they are supporting the Israelites. They misquote the Bible and appropriate the blessings of God to murderers

God will surely punish Edom.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Read
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 7:55am On Nov 07, 2023
When Israel is in heaven, the earth rejoices

Daniel 8:11-12
King James Version
11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.
12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

When Israel is in tribulation, the earth is in shambles and in tribulation. This is the story of the earth presently. All the worldwide famine, wars and rumours of war, pestilences and disease, drought, starvation and scarcity are aspects and manifestations of the reign of the Antichrist over the whole earth. Any nation that resists his reign is turned into a cesspit of suffering and deprivation. Any nation that surrenders to them becomes their slave, choose your choice, suffering or slavery, most nations of the earth have chosen slavery.

The Antichrist is not coming, he is here, his reign over the earth started effectively from 70AD when he forcibly dispersed Judah by the sword, and broke down the temple of God in Jerusalem and to this day he has been on the throne of the earth, until Israel's transgression is fully paid for

The person that is coming is the Christ, the Saviour, the Redeemer, the Repairer. His appearance is the end of the tribulation of Israel

Zephaniah 3:9-11
King James Version
9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent.
10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.
11 In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against me: for then I will take away out of the midst of thee them that rejoice in thy pride, and thou shalt no more be haughty because of my holy mountain.

The transgressors shall be redeemed, it is the promise of the LORD
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2023
Isaiah 43:1-2
King James Version
43 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

The LORD our God has redeemed us, he has redeemed his Israel

Our God told us to fear no bagga. And any bagga who comes against us we put that bagga to the sword immediately.

Our God told us that when we pass through the waters he will be with us, through the rivers they shall not overflow us and when we walk through the fire we shall not be burned; and neither shall the flame kindle on us

The dogs of Satan and satan their master can only smash and gnash their teeth in bitterness anguish and agony of their soul there is nothing they can do against us, we are secure in the LORD our God forever and ever

David Michael is here!
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by Fireoflife: 5:38am On Nov 08, 2023
MrPresident1:
Isaiah 43:1-2
King James Version
43 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

The LORD our God has redeemed us, he has redeemed his Israel

Our God told us to fear no bagga. And any bagga who comes against us we put that bagga to the sword immediately.

Our God told us that when we pass through the waters he will be with us, through the rivers they shall not overflow us and when we walk through the fire we shall not be burned; and neither shall the flame kindle on us

The dogs of Satan and satan their master can only smash and gnash their teeth in bitterness anguish and agony of their soul there is nothing they can do against us, we are secure in the LORD our God forever and ever

David Michael is here!
the goal has always been for them to turn from their ways.
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 6:51am On Nov 08, 2023
Fireoflife:
the goal has always been for them to turn from their ways.

By 'them', you mean Satan and his dogs?

Satan and his dogs will not turn from their ways. You can wake up a sleeping person, you cannot wake up a pretend sleeping person
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
The end of the world means the end of an era

We have had the Babylonian era
The Greek world
The Persian world
The Roman world
We are presently in the AngloAmerican world and this world must end too

Each of these are called worlds because the whole earth was subject to the cultures, traditions, and ways and manners of each of them when they prevailed over the earth

For example, Nigeria is now in Tinubu's world; Buhari's world has ended
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
Psalm 89:19-21
King James Version
19 Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him
Re: The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel by MrPresident1: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
The great tribulation will end

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Sunday Sacred And Holy? Candid Confessions / Only In England / Dedicated To My Lovely Sisters In Islam !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.