Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth (58065 Views)

Nigeria, Afghanistan… List Of Most Prayerful Nations In The World / You Can Be Fasting And Be Prayerful & Still Die Of Hunger - Rev. Mike Okoh / Can Our Faith Work Without Being Prayerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by blueAgent(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

No I don't.
Bro, its like this. Anything you want me to believe, you should bring evidence for its existence. Savvy!?

That's what I have been saying.

You can judge what you have, no Knowledge or experience about.

If You have not seen or experienced such things, does not mean it does exist ,myself and millions have.
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by jaephoenix(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ginomel:

Beautiful write up.

You actually explained what a mystery is all about even without you knowing.

Mystery is something that you can't explain no matter how much you try.

Your mysterious statement is how mysterious God and answering prayer is.

I can guide you in philosophy, spiritualism and mysticism if you are interested.

Otherwise, tailor your life to the much knowledge you know. Because you may not like much research into nature science like I do everyday.

It's quite deep.
Have you also thought of the possibility of both my phone being inanimate object and your god also non existent?
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by nairamaniac: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

Some posts ago, you were certain it was your god that created everything on earth. Then I reminded you about some of the bad stuff he created, and in a heartbeat you switched the creation stick from yahweh to science. All by yourself. grin
By the way do you know I pray to my phone everyday, and it has given me riches. Even though I don't get millions, its still enough. My phone is a wonderful god. Sounds familiar? grin

There is no switch of mouth here from me.
God supercedes everything on earth including science.

U are on same boat with me.

Same way to pray to your phone and you phone is your God.

Is same way I pray to my own God I believe in.

I'm not arguing against you believing in your phone as your God.
So why the fuss from you about me believing in my own God?

Worship your phone let me worship my own God grin

Meanwhile why do aetist usually have problem when we christians believe in our own God?

It seems to be becoming like inferiority-complex or envy.

Meanwhile we christians don't even take it seriously whenever you all show us even if it's Iron or stone to be your own God or belief.
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by Ginomel(m): 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

Have you also thought of the possibility of both my phone being inanimate object and your god also non existent?

Inanimateness does not affect the "live " in animate things. You can speak to inanimate things and they obey you. You can speak to your car not to spoil on your trip and it obeys.

Anyway you are too young for spiritualism and philosophy.

And guess what? I don't know about your god but my God is creator of nature and bestowed power in it.

Of course you may not understand.
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by jaephoenix(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2023
Myer:

1. Kindly clarify bolded. Have heard it a number of times but doesn't make sense to me.
2. What was the question and hope you don't mind sharing your answer as well?
1. Israelites as depicted in the bible are erased now. They are mainly middle east people.
The modern day Israel was formed by the UN, and US in 1948 and consist of Ashkenazi Europeans who were chased out of their lands and ended up in Palestinian land.

2. Christianity is a charade. So is religion. All made for control by the ancients.
Lemme stick with christianity here. There are a lot of reasons why its false.
A. The bible was a cooked up book copied from many sources. The stories never happened. They may have copied from historic books to make the book credible but its all fairy tales.
B. Scientifically the events that happened in the bible has not been proven to happen, like the flood, resurrection etc
C. Many of the events doesn't make sense. Example, why would Yahweh create a garden of eden knowing that man would still fail? Why would he create man knowing he'll wipe off all mankind
Lemme stop here cos they are plenty

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by jaephoenix(m): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2023
nairamaniac:

There is no switch of mouth here from me.
God supercedes everything on earth including science.

U are on same boat with me.

Same way to pray to your phone and you phone is your God.

Is same way I pray to my own God I believe in.

I'm not arguing against you believing in your phone as your God.
So why the fuss from you about me believing in my own God?

Worship your phone let me worship my own God grin

Meanwhile why do aetist usually have problem when we christians believe in our own God?

It seems to be becoming like inferiority-complex or envy.

Meanwhile we christians don't even take it seriously whenever you all show us even if it's Iron or stone to be your own God or belief.
1. Oh you switched mouth. You clearly said yahweh created everything. I pointed out deadly bacteria and you suddenly went to accusing science. Where is the consistency?
2. Please show me where I'm bothered about your god. For all I care, you can worship your doughnut, I wont quarrel with you. The issue is when you wanna force me to believe it. For example, waking me up by 4am during your morning cry, sticking fliers into my car door and window, blocking roads during crusades and awareness campaigns etc. How many times have you seen an atheist do such whether in Nigeria or anywhere in the world? None. So who has the inferiority complex? cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by jaephoenix(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2023
Ginomel:

Inanimateness does not affect the "live " in animate things. You can speak to inanimate things and they obey you. You can speak to your car not to spoil on your trip and it obeys.

Anyway you are too young for spiritualism and philosophy.

And guess what? I don't know about your god but my God is creator of nature and bestowed power in it.

Of course you may not understand.
Any proof of the bolded?
No. Im too young for bullshit. Thank you sire cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by Ginomel(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

Any proof of the bolded?
No. Im too young for bullshit. Thank you sire cheesy

Son, I understand your confusion. What is above you, is above you.

I'm glad you called it bullshit for you.

Only you brought the bullshit to your life by yourself.

As for me, really needs time to rest. Been awake overnight studying "books" that could give you more confusion.

At least I tried to open your eyes a bit to the complexity of the universe.

Good day and bye.
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by nairamaniac: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Oh you switched mouth. You clearly said yahweh created everything. I pointed out deadly bacteria and you suddenly went to accusing science. Where is the consistency?
2. Please show me where I'm bothered about your god. [/b]For all I care, you can worship your doughnut, I wont quarrel with you. [b]The issue is when you wanna force me to believe it. For example, waking me up by 4am during your morning cry, sticking fliers into my car door and window, blocking roads during crusades and awareness campaigns etc. How many times have you seen an atheist do such whether in Nigeria or anywhere in the world? None. So who has the inferiority complex? cheesy

What you should do is find those particular people in your compound or next door that did all these very terrible things to you and deal with them.

Why avoid them and start picking on distant unknown innocent believers of the almighty God who I believe in?

You have lied. You have been bothered about my God from the very first few post I mentioned Him in this thread.

Your sensitivity to our God is directly proportional to our belief in Him.

As regards the correlation of science to God you try hard to hold against me.

Yeah I mentioned God when needed.

And science wen needed.

God created the earth and all scientific reactions that takes place in it are all as a result of the world he allowed to become after the first Sin committed on Earth.

You can worship your Ogun and Frying pan if u want to, I can never bother you.

But don't show traits of envy when others worship their own God.
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by jaephoenix(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ginomel:

Son, I understand your confusion. What is above you, is above you.

I'm glad you called it bullshit for you.

Only you brought the bullshit to your life by yourself.

As for me, really needs time to rest. Been awake overnight studying "books" that could give you more confusion.

At least I tried to open your eyes a bit to the complexity of the universe.

Good day and bye.
Ok sire. Enjoy your books that kept you awake grin
Have a good day too cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by jaephoenix(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
nairamaniac:

What you should do is find those particular people in your compound or next door that did all these very terrible things to you and deal with them.

Why avoid them and start picking on distant unknown innocent believers of the almighty God who I believe in?

You have lied. You have been bothered about my God from the very first few post I mentioned Him in this thread.

Your sensitivity to our God is directly proportional to our belief in Him.

As regards the correlation of science to God you try hard to hold against me.

Yeah I mentioned God when needed.

And science wen needed.

God created the earth and all scientific reactions that takes place in it are all as a result of the world he allowed to become after the first Sin committed on Earth.

You can worship your Ogun and Frying pan if u want to, I can never bother you.

But don't show traits of envy when others worship their own God.
1.… and if you hear in the news or Nairaland that an atheist beat up his neighbors disturbing him in the mornings, you'll be the first christian spewing trash that such atheist is just disturbed and envious of those Christians serving their god. This is not new. Na una way.
2. Please can you show me screenshot of the specific post I was disturbed about your god, and how I am sensitive or believe in such a god. Thank you
3. Again, asking you to give evidence of your favorite god creating the earth would lead to a dead end. So no need to continue on that particular thread of discourse
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by jaephoenix(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
blueAgent:

That's what I have been saying.

You can judge what you have, no Knowledge or experience about.

If You have not seen or experienced such things, does not mean it does exist ,myself and millions have.
Ok, answer this question with a yes or no.
Do you believe there is a red dragon circling on your head right now. And explain your answer.
Please I need a yes or no. No long statement or bush beating.
Thank you cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by nairamaniac: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

1.… [b]and if you hear in the news or Nairaland that an atheist beat up his neighbors [/b]disturbing him in the mornings, you'll be the first christian spewing trash that such atheist is just disturbed and envious of those Christians serving their god. This is not new. Na una way.
2. Please can you show me screenshot of the specific post I was disturbed about your god, and how I am sensitive or believe in such a god. Thank you
3. Again, asking you to give evidence of your favorite god creating the earth would lead to a dead end. So no need to continue on that particular thread of discourse

U seem to be a master of extrapolation, digressions and counterproductive accusations. As if you are looking for someone else to blame for your choices in life.

U would have to look in other people to get what you need from me.

Also me and you can do this for the next 20years of our lives or until nairaland comes to an end.
I said "deal with them". I never suggested a method you should utilize in dealing with them.

It could be dealing with them same way you are dealing with nairalanders here without violence or stuffs that would warrant your incarceration.

And you seem to have a skill to transfer accusations from one person to another innocent person.

In that your post you mentioned about people around you cashing road blocks and disturbing you with their religion.

In that same post you now counter-accused me of being the one with inferiority-complex.

Was I the one that blocked the way to your house with my religion?

No, I'm not.

But you jump on other people here whoever credits his own almighty God and the bible.

Meanwhile they are hardly/never the first to enthusiastically chatise you for worshipping your Tea-kettle in your kitchen.

What does that tell you?

You are the one that suffers from inferiority-complex.

QED....
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by nairamaniac: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

https://www.nairaland.com/7877591/nigeria-2nd-most-prayerful-country/13#126462478

Above was when you got you first HardOn, immediately the satellite around your Di#k messaged you that some on nairaland was talking about prayers.

https://www.nairaland.com/post/126462478
This one above was when you just had to unzip your trousers

https://www.nairaland.com/7877591/nigeria-2nd-most-prayerful-country/14#126502446
Then you just cudnt handle the urge that comes with your high libido.
You have to self-service it all out as from this third reaction.

Did you notice that I haven't even bothered to ask what you believe in or what you don't believe in?

Cos I'm not in a competition/comparison with you.

But you are soooo much In that with me and sooo many God believers in here.

Sir! Go and meet those your local neighbours and address them. If you like you bottle break their heads and tell police that it's me that sent you.

Or better still "go and hustle and make some money to afford a more convenient and lawful area where such disturbances don't happen".
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by blueAgent(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ok, answer this question with a yes or no.
Do you believe there is a red dragon circling on your head right now. And explain your answer.
Please I need a yes or no. No long statement or bush beating.
Thank you cheesy

What has red dragon,got to do with what we are arguing?
Believing in the spiritual, does not mean that i have to be paranoid.
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by Myer(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Israelites as depicted in the bible are erased now. They are mainly middle east people.
The modern day Israel was formed by the UN, and US in 1948 and consist of Ashkenazi Europeans who were chased out of their lands and ended up in Palestinian land.

2. Christianity is a charade. So is religion. All made for control by the ancients.
Lemme stick with christianity here. There are a lot of reasons why its false.
A. The bible was a cooked up book copied from many sources. The stories never happened. They may have copied from historic books to make the book credible but its all fairy tales.
B. Scientifically the events that happened in the bible has not been proven to happen, like the flood, resurrection etc
C. Many of the events doesn't make sense. Example, why would Yahweh create a garden of eden knowing that man would still fail? Why would he create man knowing he'll wipe off all mankind
Lemme stop here cos they are plenty

I wish you'd open a thread concerning these.
Some of these questions have been raised and addressed here already but it's always good to raise them for new understanding.

1. Israelites just like in the bible seem to be nomadic in nature. Since Abraham, isaac and Jacob/Israel.
The ongoing war between Palestine/Philistine and Israel is the same one that was documemt in the bible. So you can see that the Bible is in fact an historical book of facts.

Jacob and the whole of Israel left Canaan for Egypt during the great famine at the behest of his son Joseph who was then the Prime Minister of Egypt.
Unfortunately when the Pharoah and a generation died, subsequent Pharoah enslaved them. And for 400 (430) years as prophesied they were enslaved.
It took another 40 years (a generation) for them to return from Egypt to Canaan which had them been inhabited by other tribes. This marked the beginning of the wars. The reason God allowed this is also detailed in the bible.

2. Every religion can be a charade but God isn't.
When you encounter God, He leads you to the Truth.
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by jaephoenix(m): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2023
Myer:

I wish you'd open a thread concerning these.
Some of these questions have been raised and addressed here already but it's always good to raise them for new understanding.

1. Israelites just like in the bible seem to be nomadic in nature. Since Abraham, isaac and Jacob/Israel.
The ongoing war between Palestine/Philistine and Israel is the same one that was documemt in the bible. So you can see that the Bible is in fact an historical book of facts.

Jacob and the whole of Israel left Canaan for Egypt during the great famine at the behest of his son Joseph who was then the Prime Minister of Egypt.
Unfortunately when the Pharoah and a generation died, subsequent Pharoah enslaved them. And for 400 (430) years as prophesied they were enslaved.
It took another 40 years (a generation) for them to return from Egypt to Canaan which had them been inhabited by other tribes. This marked the beginning of the wars. The reason God allowed this is also detailed in the bible.

1. Oh yeah I raised a thread about it. Its on its 45 pages now.
https://www.nairaland.com/7659505/book-bible-gaffes
And yet no Christian offered plausible explanation. I have seen a similar thread too but not a Christian explanation.
2. Whoa! You're a natural beauty! sad
You ignored the part of my post that states that the present Israelis aren't even the same ones in the Bible. Lol. You didn't even bother to research to know if its true. You ignored it and spewed more bible fairy tales. If this aint brainwashing, then I don't know what it is.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by jaephoenix(m): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2023
blueAgent:

What has red dragon,got to do with what we are arguing?
Believing in the spiritual, does not mean that i have to be paranoid.
Like I said, no bush beating. Please
It has 100% to do with our discourse. So just answer it sire
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by wirinet(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2023
Myer:

If indeed you have peace of mind and joy outside Christ, then you're fine. The gospel is for the rest of us who are empty without Him.
Sorry to but in, but I fund this statement puzzling.
Why will you feel empty without a religious figure (mythical or real), that supposedly was killed by his people over 2000 years ago?

Is that not sort of a deeper psychological problem?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by jaephoenix(m): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2023
nairamaniac:

https://www.nairaland.com/7877591/nigeria-2nd-most-prayerful-country/13#126462478

Above was when you got you first HardOn, immediately the satellite around your Di#k messaged you that some on nairaland was talking about prayers.

https://www.nairaland.com/post/126462478
This one above was when you just had to unzip your trousers

https://www.nairaland.com/7877591/nigeria-2nd-most-prayerful-country/14#126502446
Then you just cudnt handle the urge that comes with your high libido.
You have to self-service it all out as from this third reaction.

Did you notice that I haven't even bothered to ask what you believe in or what you don't believe in?

Cos I'm not in a competition/comparison with you.

But you are soooo much In that with me and sooo many God believers in here.

Sir! Go and meet those your local neighbours and address them. If you like you bottle break their heads and tell police that it's me that sent you.

Or better still "go and hustle and make some money to afford a more convenient and lawful area where such disturbances don't happen".

This is just plain funny! grin
So replying someone in a religious thread is now being disturbed by their god?
Going by this analogy, Christians are truly disturbed by allah judging by the way they flood Muslim threads so much to masturbate there. In fact, Seun had to introduce a pledge to deter christians from wanking there, still they took the pledge and continued to troop there. Even here in the general religious group, Christians like TenQ, AdvocateJare and 5 others constantly open threads about Islam.
Allah is truly the greatest for troubling these christians
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by wirinet(m): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2023
Myer:

Yes the Israelites were a nomadic tribe just like any nomadic tribe suffering desert encroachment. The move around looking for more favourable lands to graze their animals.

A typical analogy in west Africa are the Fulanis. Desert encroachment is bringing them to southern Nigeria, where they fight to displace people from their lands in order to graze their cows.

That's fact from the perspective of the authors - the Israelites. If the Palestinians had written their own facts, it would have been different and favourable to the Palestinians. The Israelites had stable kingdoms with powerful kinds who instructed scribes to keep record - both actual and fictional. The Palestinians never had a stable kingdom.

No record whatsoever that the Israelites were ever held captive in Egypt. No records whatsoever of an Israelite called Jacob ever becoming prime minister in Egypt. It's even a paradox that a slave became the prime minister his slave masters.

The Egyptians were excellent record keepers just like the Romans, they have records of all their Pharoahs spanning over 4,000 years. Joseph did not appear in any Egyptian hieroglyphic.

The Christian religion is a charade build by the dying Roman empire to unify and controll the empire under a common set of beliefs and laws.

The Europeans later employed it to kill the religion and customs of lands they conquered and bring the people under its control.
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by jaephoenix(m): 8:49am On Oct 25, 2023
wirinet:

Sorry to but in, but I fund this statement puzzling.
Why will you feel empty without a religious figure (mythical or real), that supposedly was killed by his people over 2000 years ago?

Is that not sort of a deeper psychological problem?
No be juju?! grin
Just like a junkie telling a normal person he (junkie) feels empty without his fix that the normal person needs some of the fix grin
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by jaephoenix(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2023
wirinet:

Yes the Israelites were a nomadic tribe just like any nomadic tribe suffering desert encroachment. The move around looking for more favourable lands to graze their animals.

A typical apology in west Africa are the Fulanis. Desert encroachment is bringing them to southern Nigeria, where they fight to displace people from their lands in order to graze their cows.

That's fact from the perspective of the authors - the Israelites. If the Palestinians had written their own facts, it would have been different and favourable to the Palestinians. The Israelites had stable kingdoms with powerful kinds who instructed scribes to keep record - both actual and fictional. The Palestinians never had a stable kingdom.

No record whatsoever that the Israelites were ever held captive in Egypt. No records whatsoever of an Israelite called Jacob ever becoming prime minister in Egypt. It's even a paradox that a slave became the prime minister his slave masters.

The Egyptians were excellent record keepers just like the Romans, they have records of all their Pharoahs spanning over 4,000 years. Joseph did not appear in any Egyptian hieroglyphic.

The Christian religion is a charade build by the dying Roman empire to unify and controll the empire under a common set of beliefs and laws.

The Europeans later employed it to kill the religion and customs of lands they conquered and bring the people under its control.
Watch him quote more of the fairy tales to back his fairy tales. Lol
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by jaephoenix(m): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2023
nairamaniac:

U seem to be a master of extrapolation, digressions and counterproductive accusations. As if you are looking for someone else to blame for your choices in life.

U would have to look in other people to get what you need from me.

Also me and you can do this for the next 20years of our lives or until nairaland comes to an end.
I said "deal with them". I never suggested a method you should utilize in dealing with them.

It could be dealing with them same way you are dealing with nairalanders here without violence or stuffs that would warrant your incarceration.

And you seem to have a skill to transfer accusations from one person to another innocent person.

In that your post you mentioned about people around you cashing road blocks and disturbing you with their religion.

In that same post you now counter-accused me of being the one with inferiority-complex.

Was I the one that blocked the way to your house with my religion?

No, I'm not.

But you jump on other people here whoever credits his own almighty God and the bible.

Meanwhile they are hardly/never the first to enthusiastically chatise you for worshipping your Tea-kettle in your kitchen.

What does that tell you?

You are the one that suffers from inferiority-complex.

QED....
What is the common denominator of those causing roadblocks, harassing me at night, and accusing me of having hard-ons about yahweh here? They are all Christians! So its not wrong to extrapolate here.
I have answered you here how your fellow christians are hounding muslims all over Nairaland
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by TenQ: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

This is just plain funny! grin
So replying someone in a religious thread is now being disturbed by their god?
Going by this analogy, Christians are truly disturbed by allah judging by the way they flood Muslim threads so much to masturbate there. In fact, Seun had to introduce a pledge to deter christians from wanking there, still they took the pledge and continued to troop there. Even here in the general religious group, Christians like TenQ, AdvocateJare and 5 others constantly open threads about Islam.
Allah is truly the greatest for troubling these christians
Why do I open threads about Islam?

Because their Prophet told lies about the central core of my faith
1. Jesus did not die on the cross
2. Jesus is a Muslim
3. Salvation is not in Jesus as He didn't die for anyone's sins
4. A christian is Najis (unclean)
5. The Bible is corrupt and replaced by the Quran which is free from any iota of corruption
6. A Christian is a second -class citizen who must be made to pay Jizya (protection tax) to Muslims if he wants to live or convert to Islam
etc etc.

My duty is to expose Islam for what it truly is and I do not go to their islamic section to expose them.
Which one of them do you have problems with me upon?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by TenQ: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2023
wirinet:

A typical analogy in west Africa are the Fulanis. Desert encroachment is bringing them to southern Nigeria, where they fight to displace people from their lands in order to graze their cows.

If i get you correctly, the Palestinians built the city of Jerusalem as the Jews are normadic people?
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by jaephoenix(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
TenQ:

Why do I open threads about Islam?

Because their Prophet told lies about the central core of my faith
1. Jesus did not die on the cross
2. Jesus is a Muslim
3. Salvation is not in Jesus as He didn't die for anyone's sins
4. A christian is Najis (unclean)
5. The Bible is corrupt and replaced by the Quran which is free from any iota of corruption
6. A Christian is a second -class citizen who must be made to pay Jizya (protection tax) to Muslims if he wants to live or convert to Islam
etc etc.

My duty is to expose Islam for what it truly is and I do not go to their islamic section to expose them.
Which one of them do you have problems with me upon?
1. You fail to get my point. I don't have problems with you spending the whole day wanking about Islam(even though both of you are wrong). My point is this. When I respond to Christian posts, many Christians (including the dude I quoted) say that I'm either tormented by Yahweh or I'm envious of Christians. And I point out that Christians too respond to Islamic posts, yet he won't say they are envious or have inferiority complex.
2. Both you and the Muslims can argue til tomorrow and there would be no winner. You know why? Cos none of y'all can provide verifiable evidence or proof
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by jaephoenix(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
TenQ:

If i get you correctly, the Palestinians built the city of Jerusalem as the Jews are normadic people?
The Ottomans built modern Jerusalayim
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by TenQ: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. You fail to get my point. I don't have problems with you spending the whole day wanking about Islam(even though both of you are wrong). My point is this. When I respond to Christian posts, many Christians (including the dude I quoted) say that I'm either tormented by Yahweh or I'm envious of Christians. And I point out that Christians too respond to Islamic posts, yet he won't say they are envious or have inferiority complex.
2. Both you and the Muslims can argue til tomorrow and there would be no winner. You know why? Cos none of y'all can provide verifiable evidence or proof
I made the post above that you may know WHY I make posts about Islam. QED!

You atheists make peaches that are Arrogant and stupidly stupid at times and this is why I stopped engaging you. This I can easily demonstrate.

Just a question :
I am sure you know that their is what is called "the Software" written in the hardware of a computer or a microcontroller or an AI Robot.
Is this question below a rational question by a person who lives in the analogue world to ask the question :

"Show us a verifiable proof of the existence of a software INSIDE a computer or microcontroller? "

Do you think the above is a rational or ignorant question for a person who doesn't believe in the existence of softwares?
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by TenQ: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

The Ottomans built modern Jerusalayim
I am not asking for who rebuilt modern Jerusalem.

The question is simple :
Who built Jerusalem: Was it the Palestinians?

To help you:
1. Who first gave the name Jerusalem to the place called Jerusalem now?
1. Who was the first king of Jerusalem?
2. Were the kings of Jerusalem from Israel or Palestine?

Let me see if you are under the possession of the Spirit of lies!
LOL!
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by wirinet(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
TenQ:

Joshua 10:1-15
1. Adonizedek, the king of Jerusalem, heard that Joshua had captured and totally destroyed Ai and had killed its king, just as he had done to Jericho and its king. He also heard that the people of Gibeon had made peace with the Israelites and were living among them
Re: Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth by Myer(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Oh yeah I raised a thread about it. Its on its 45 pages now.
https://www.nairaland.com/7659505/book-bible-gaffes
And yet no Christian offered plausible explanation. I have seen a similar thread too but not a Christian explanation.
2. Whoa! You're a natural beauty! sad
You ignored the part of my post that states that the present Israelis aren't even the same ones in the Bible. Lol. You didn't even bother to research to know if its true. You ignored it and spewed more bible fairy tales. If this aint brainwashing, then I don't know what it is.
1. Ok, didn't know that was yours. Ran into it earlier this year but couldn't comment cos there was too much to address. And I am sure some one must have said whatever needed to be said.
The question is the state of your mind, are you willing to accept the Truth?
What counts as validation of Truth for you?

The irony is that I was going to open a similar thread to support your argument last year when I had backslid, now I find myself on the other side. God is not without a sense of humor. cheesy

I don't think there's any thing new I can say on the matter that some one else hasn't said, it may simply a matter of how I say it and if you are willing to accept the Truth even if you don't agree with it.

If you are determined to hate some one, do you know that even I love you from that person will sound so irritating?
If you are determined to not to accept that White is white, no matter what some one says, you will claim it is at best Grey and not White. Just because you do not want to be proven wrong.

By the way, the idea of some thing being True is not subject to opinion. The Truth is the Truth, whether or not you choose to agree.
Exceptions however could be a matter of Perspective or Perception.
Perception being how you see things.
Perspective being the angle you are looking from.

In Mathematics, for example, a simple arithmetic as 1+ 1 is subject to several answers.

If you're in primary school, the answer is invariably 2 and no one can tell you otherwise.
But as you advance to secondary and tertiary institutions, the answer could be 2 or 10 or etc depending on the Number base.

It is like wise with spiritual knowledge, there is advancement in understanding. I perceive you lost faith at the verge of a situation that was meant for your advancement. And unfortunately you may not outgrow that stage until you get that requisite understanding.

2. I thought I answered it, my bad.
The Israelites are a nomadic nation. They emigrated from Canaan(Palestine/Philistine) to Egypt for greener pastures. After 430 years they returned to their land Canaan but it was already inhabited by the Palestines/Philistines. God helps them conquer the lands again only for them to abandon God and He raises another nation to take them to captivity. They repent and he restores them to their lands. The cycle always continues even till date. When they disobey God, he raise a nation to hold them captive and they are scattered. When they repent, he restores them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) / Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.