Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nigerians Are Very Wicked - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerians Are Very Wicked (37085 Views)

How To Handle A Wicked Landlord please help / Minimalism: The Home Trend That Nigerians Are Currently Swooning Over / See The New Trend Of House Designs A Lot Of Nigerians Are Doing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
Go and drag the friend nah... He is the stranger's "guarantor" in this case.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by chudez0147(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
Good for you. You made video call just to see his face. This days I rather trust people with tattoo than for me to trust those innocent looking thieves.
MrOjay1:
I can't still believe this is happening. I am CCTV installation apprentice. Last month, my oga got a job in another state that will take a month to complete. He called me and told me to pack up a few of my things so I can go with him for the work.

I packed up and we both travelled. Few days later, a Friend called me and explained to me that he had some one who was in my area and was stranded. He was pleading if I could accommodate him in my one room apartment for 2 weeks so he can find his feet. I told my friend that I wasn't in town but I left my key with my neighbour.

I asked him if he knows this person that is stranded very well to be sure of his character. He said yes. I told him to give the guy my number. The guy called me and was begging. I asked for video call so I can see his face. We did video call, he looked responsible. He should be in his mid twenties so he is definitely older than me. I connected him with my neighbour with my key and he thanked me.

Fast forward to after two weeks, he left and handed over key to my neighbour. He sent me a text that he had left.

On Wednesday, I came back to meet my gas cooker and my pots gone. My bed sheet gone. He took my good curtains someone dashed me and left the curtain torn in many places for me. My wall hanger I nailed on the wall for hanging my clothes is gone and my standing fan spoilt beyond repair.

Hei God. This is a room I am managing. I called the guy. He wasn't picking my calls. Shortly after, he blocked my number. I called my friend and was mad at him. He promised to call the guy and retrieve the items but till today it is story upon story.

See how I brought problem upon myself.

Nairalanders please avoid bringing people in to your homes. I am seriously pained right now.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by DARLINGTON869(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
manoflove22:

Jennyclay what will u say about the guy's room

can u date this guy

i come in peace

I can see how mentally matured you are by trying to mock the OP'S apartment; worse still displaying your simp attitude by seeking the opinion of a girl concerning the state of the apartment. If we're you live is better than the OP's apartment, kindly humble yourself cos tomorrow is pregant with both the seeable and UNFORSEEABLE. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Azzik: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
MrOjay1:
I can't still believe this is happening. I am CCTV installation apprentice. Last month, my oga got a job in another state that will take a month to complete. He called me and told me to pack up a few of my things so I can go with him for the work.

I packed up and we both travelled. Few days later, a Friend called me and explained to me that he had some one who was in my area and was stranded. He was pleading if I could accommodate him in my one room apartment for 2 weeks so he can find his feet. I told my friend that I wasn't in town but I left my key with my neighbour.

I asked him if he knows this person that is stranded very well to be sure of his character. He said yes. I told him to give the guy my number. The guy called me and was begging. I asked for video call so I can see his face. We did video call, he looked responsible. He should be in his mid twenties so he is definitely older than me. I connected him with my neighbour with my key and he thanked me.

Fast forward to after two weeks, he left and handed over key to my neighbour. He sent me a text that he had left.

On Wednesday, I came back to meet my gas cooker and my pots gone. My bed sheet gone. He took my good curtains someone dashed me and left the curtain torn in many places for me. My wall hanger I nailed on the wall for hanging my clothes is gone and my standing fan spoilt beyond repair.

Hei God. This is a room I am managing. I called the guy. He wasn't picking my calls. Shortly after, he blocked my number. I called my friend and was mad at him. He promised to call the guy and retrieve the items but till today it is story upon story.

Nairalanders please avoid bringing people in to your homes. I am seriously pained right now.
This is why some people don't help and you will think they are wicked if you are quick to judge.... look at what someone crying for help did..kai some people are just evil....
Omo if na me that my friend go see fire if I don't get my things back

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
Same experience... angry angry

Las Las karma catch up with the ungreatful big confused fool angry
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by jojothaiv(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
OP, hard luck man.

You've learnt a vital lesson today, another one is avoid anything called finances with a fellow Nigerians particularly when it comes to borrowing them your money, you'd think they'd pay back but hell no, some will even call you bad names for demanding for your money.

Funny enough, the wicked beings among us will also comment on this thread and you'd think we are all saints.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Wizpa(m): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
manoflove22:

Jennyclay what will u say about the guy's room

can u date this guy

i come in peace

You are one of the wicked Nigerians the OP is talking about.
Why tag an embittered feminist to his post, so he can receive insults??
Anyone that wishes evil against another will get such evil in double fold.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by chudez0147(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
See ya big head. As if someone didn't help you to get to where you are now.
No matter what people do to me I don't care as long as you are not the one that did me bad
KillIgbohoN0W:

Poor man talk.
Una no go jam anywhere again. grin
There are 8 billion people in the world, 200million in Naija alone.

Never help poor people. They usually don't appreciate it. Helping poor people actually makes them resent you because you just showed them what they know deep down they can never have.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by bonnyhope: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
MrOjay1:

Bro I am still shocked.Me wey be say I no [b]get.my gas cooker,pots,wall hanger, he took everythin[/b]g

grin
So funny

Wetin hm wan use am do
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by redsun(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
You will be breathing a lot dust from that dusty fan.That room needs a deep cleaning.Hardship shouldn't make you neglect your surrounding.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Hezmatosky: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
Of all the story, i love the last paragraph. You said and i quote "see how i brought problem upon myself" you really brought the problem bro. Upon the whole warning ur mama dey warn you about friends you no still hear. Ntoooooor sad you think say i go pity you? Ozwai ki bu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Uwamgbede26: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
Let your friend provide him and also take the thief’s number to the police and they will track him. He will be made to buy brand new of all the things he stole from you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by victorazyvictor(m): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
MrOjay1:

grin grin grin

This story sweet

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by LeopardX: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2023
MrOjay1:

I myself is struggling.I just saw it as helping a fellow struggling nigga because nobody knows where we fit jam ourselves tomorrow
This is the stupid quote many of you say before you do something stupid.

Even if you jam yourself tomorrow, he will not help you by assigning profitable responsibilities to you. This is because he'll see you as a lily-livered fool who will cause his business to suffer as a result of his good heart.

I'm sorry for your loss, but I wonder if you've learnt your lessons.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by KillIgbohoN0W: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
ahnie:
I Stan you on this....I won't forget in a hurry the lady that use to supply me firewoods,I do give her provisions,foodstuffs,at some point they walk in at anytime to demand and I give,but the last time she came,I told her I don't have,and truly my kitchen was empty,this woman told me let her car me search my kitchen to ascertain if I was bn truthful the thing pain me eeh,and truly I nor really get stuffs at home.the same woman passes me on the road without greeting me,I be like stranger for her eyes.

This is exactly why.
The day you stop helping poor people you become their enemy as if they are entitled to your possession.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by KillIgbohoN0W: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
CJStarz:
U think say big man no dey need help? See ur komkom head

You can help big men. They usually recognize the value.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Bodexinvest: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
Get the police to di their Job, the idiot need to be thought a lesson.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by MasterTeeUSA: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
In this current Naija...even If family ask you for this sort of assistance...you should say NO lest you become the enemy within the family...you will hear...how much are the stuff sef? My parents once helped your Mom? Why would you raise your voice at me? Deflecting and avoiding accountability...so best to learn to say NO especially when you knew you weren't around. Not the smartest choice you made

MrOjay1:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by chudez0147(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
How are we show you are not the guy op is talking about ?? angry
jojothaiv:
OP, hard luck man.

You've learnt a vital lesson today, another one is avoid anything called finances with a fellow Nigerians particularly when it comes to borrowing them your money, you'd think they'd pay back but hell no, some will even call you bad names for demanding for your money.

Funny enough, the wicked beings among us will also comment on this thread and you'd think we are all saints.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Gagare1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
I made a thread about not helping random people and many were insulting me, calling me a poor man and what not. Help the needy that are close to you. People you have been with long enough to at least know how to deal safely with them. We all know someone we can help, it doesn't have to be a stranger. But if a stranger is clearly in need, and you feel pushed from within to help, then your home, family, business, assets, and even your friends MUST be off limit. Give what the stranger needs to survive a day or two, and leave that person where you met him/her.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by John389(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
You go de trust man? You have learned your lesson

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Abagworo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
You're lucky he didn't commit crime traceable to your residence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Brownbetsport24: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
Op u be ode, u no dey town simple as 123

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by hoyze24: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
A guy in my fellowship had similar issue in 2015. He helped a stranded stranger who spent the night in his place. He left for school the next day only to come back and meet his wardrobe empty. The guy stole all his valuable clothes.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Gentlesoul2021(m): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
MrOjay1:

I myself is struggling.I just saw it as helping a fellow struggling nigga because nobody knows where we fit jam ourselves tomorrow

I hope u will shorten the hands of ur help now bro. Some people are unfortunate...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Greattha: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
MrOjay1:

These are the youth we're talking about that are supposed "leaders of Nigeria's tomorrow "...

Check well, the idiot is a gambler who sold your little belongings to play bet.

Help from afar no matter the begging...Nigerians...if you like cry blood, I no do.

Your house/home is off limits

Olorun o ni je'a s'ore da'ran o

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by ahnie: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
Exactly
KillIgbohoN0W:

This is exactly why.
The day you stop helping poor people you become their enemy as if they are entitled to your possession.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by TUANKU(m): 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
Now you’ve learned your lesson the hard way, next time don’t take in strangers when you’re not physically.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Miller232: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
MrOjay1:

All these ones na story first go arrest that ur friend
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by darkmarky(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
I dont understand...person wey you no know directly, you give am key to your house. Na u do yourself oga.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by sweethoney1234(f): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2023
Some pple nor just get shame at all. Dey steal from who give u were to stay. Things Dey happen sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Abuja | Co-tenant / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu / Breaking: Four-storey Building Collapses In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.