Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Nigerians Are Very Wicked - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerians Are Very Wicked (37137 Views)

Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This / How To Handle A Wicked Landlord please help / See The New Trend Of House Designs A Lot Of Nigerians Are Doing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Meerahbel: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chetas81:
I live alone for 7 year now,I don't allow anybody in my house, but the person to help me fix some things
I am confused undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Meerahbel: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
12inchess:
People (not just Nigerians) are indeed very wicked. You will do good for them and they will repay it with evil.

Sometimes I just think to be mean to everyone as well. Then sometimes I think should behavior of others also make you a very mean person to everyone you come across. I'd rather choose to be a blessing to others in anyway I can but protect myself more from be used. God will judge that guy for being after you gave to him out of the little you had. cry
He wouldn't come frm heaven, would he?
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Banbanna(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
🙏Abeg young man, don't let people's appearance/looks inform your decision ever again as looks can be deceiving. You were just too naive mehn! Dem no dey write responsible character for face.
MrOjay1:

I asked for video call so I can see his face. We did video call, he looked responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Meerahbel: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
Goddyrichie:
someone should help me with #500 make I use ham chop I never chop since morning 9151035121 palm pay
Wait! You don't have friends, colleagues at work, church or family members but strangers from a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Kachidubem: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
[/b]
psucc:
I beg to differ with you. No matter how wicked men of these days have turned, we can still help but cautiously.

I received help here in NL by someone who has refused even a thank you. He helped me solve a very big challenge - borehole.

The problem we have is that those bad ones only close the door against others that need our help.

It's such a sad experience the op is going through

[Iquote author=KillIgbohoN0W post=126414279]

Poor man talk.
Una no go jam anywhere again. grin
There are 8 billion people in the world, 200million in Naija alone.

[b]Never help poor people.
They usually don't appreciate it. Helping poor people actually makes them resent you because you just showed them what they know deep down they can never have.
Elon musk in the building...lol
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by SaturnNick(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

Poor man talk.

Never help poor people. They usually don't appreciate it. Helping poor people actually makes them resent you because you just showed them what they know deep down they can never have.
This your talk carry weight ooo shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Brushstrokes20: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
Did far more for people BUT l learnt THE HARD WAY!

# never again!
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Business3600: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
The guy was thinking he will see free food in your house, such a bad experience. It better you learn from your mistake. I believe he took those things so he can sell them and buy weed or hard drugs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Babatojibola: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...
Sounds like his guest brought home and OH.LOW.SHOW...
and the transaction went wrong... cool
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Bishop(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
MrOjay1:
I can't still believe this is happening. I am CCTV installation apprentice. Last month, my oga got a job in another state that will take a month to complete. He called me and told me to pack up a few of my things so I can go with him for the work.

I packed up and we both travelled. Few days later, a Friend called me and explained to me that he had some one who was in my area and was stranded. He was pleading if I could accommodate him in my one room apartment for 2 weeks so he can find his feet. I told my friend that I wasn't in town but I left my key with my neighbour.

I asked him if he knows this person that is stranded very well to be sure of his character. He said yes. I told him to give the guy my number. The guy called me and was begging. I asked for video call so I can see his face. We did video call, he looked responsible. He should be in his mid twenties so he is definitely older than me. I connected him with my neighbour with my key and he thanked me.

Fast forward to after two weeks, he left and handed over key to my neighbour. He sent me a text that he had left.

On Wednesday, I came back to meet my gas cooker and my pots gone. My bed sheet gone. He took my good curtains someone dashed me and left the curtain torn in many places for me. My wall hanger I nailed on the wall for hanging my clothes is gone and my standing fan spoilt beyond repair.

Hei God. This is a room I am managing. I called the guy. He wasn't picking my calls. Shortly after, he blocked my number. I called my friend and was mad at him. He promised to call the guy and retrieve the items but till today it is story upon story.

See how I brought problem upon myself.

Nairalanders please avoid bringing people in to your homes. I am seriously pained right now.

The issue is if you learnt any lesson from what happened to you.

The take home is to avoid that person whom you called your friend because only birds of same feather flock together and why didn't he accommodate his own friend in the first place.

Avoid friends,they will hasten your death.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Mhistaedie01(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
That guy na addicted Gambler check well
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by orumba(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
The guy fight with fan ni? Sorry you learned in hard way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by jojothaiv(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
chudez0147:
How are we sure you are not the guy op is talking about ?? angry
Bros,

Ano get strength to argue I be bad pesin I no dey hide am again.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by absoluteSuccess: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Slynation(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
Everything depends on the circle you keep, my home has housed so many people, including strangers and friends of strangers I don't know...I easily get emotional when I see a stranded person, I have offered help in many cases while I just look on in most cases due to security reasons.

Though I have learnt my fair share of lessons, especially when one had to switch my original 5hrs HP laptop battery and dropped his 5minx battery for me, I was really pained, but life goes on. It all boils down to the fact that we are all humans first which people are becoming scared to consider.

Even during the crisis in Kaduna state around 2002, our 3bedroom flat housed 5 different families we don't even know from anywhere for straight 2weeks including constant feeding. It was a case of survival then and nothing more.

Times are hard, and every single minute, people tends to teach others the reason why they should stay wicked and I don't blame them. Reason I always prepare myself in advance to avoid being in that position where I'm at the mercy's of another. Because I believe no one can save me if I don't save myself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by UncleKoboko: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
Free2Fly:

Shut up, islamic terrorist.

Jews have always been on the defensive since the days of your terrorist prophet who vowed to exterminate them.

Go and read up why he hated the jews and cemented the hatred in his manual of terrorism called the kuran.
Oloriburuku terrorist jew sympathizer. Ogun kill all of una, including all the jew TERRORISTS.
I should go and read what? Your story book bible written by Jews? You must be very stupìd to think everyone is as daft ad you are.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by UncleKoboko: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
Machinegun91:
anything that brings pains and hardship to Islamabad terrorist is a breakthrough for Christians like us. Bastard bokoharam motherfucker
Ọdẹ oloriburuku
An average jew terrorist sympathizer grin
I'm so happy the way the jews have been killing your Christian daft brothers as well. grin
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by bekpo(m): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
Get d police and arrest that frn of ur for conspiracy and stealing.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by MrBroke(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
chudez0147:
See ya big head. As if someone didn't help you to get to where you are now.
No matter what people do to me I don't care as long as you are not the one that did me bad

Not trying to support who you replied but not everybody got help from people. Some people from day 1 till now have been working hard for what they got, from jobs to services rendered and then paid and then invest or do a business. No be everybody person help o. I'm a true example. If I enter TV today say make one person way help me show face I no think say anybody face go show(excluding my mom) cause i don't ask for help
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by solareclips: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
Thank your Almighty that he did not kill someone for rituals in your room, if not you just be suffer for what you dont know nothing about.
Dont ever allow 3rd party stay in your apartment you never know their mind or intention,
There was a case where a guy allow his friend to bring girl friend into his apartment, all of them know where the key is, but one day some brought a lady who eventually died in the room and the person left the girl and ran away, the room owner stay long in police net, if not for God intervention he would have been killed for what he did not know anything of.
Becarefull

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Honestfrend: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
MrOjay1:
I can't still believe this is happening. I am CCTV installation apprentice. Last month, my oga got a job in another state that will take a month to complete. He called me and told me to pack up a few of my things so I can go with him for the work.

I packed up and we both travelled. Few days later, a Friend called me and explained to me that he had some one who was in my area and was stranded. He was pleading if I could accommodate him in my one room apartment for 2 weeks so he can find his feet. I told my friend that I wasn't in town but I left my key with my neighbour.

I asked him if he knows this person that is stranded very well to be sure of his character. He said yes. I told him to give the guy my number. The guy called me and was begging. I asked for video call so I can see his face. We did video call, he looked responsible. He should be in his mid twenties so he is definitely older than me. I connected him with my neighbour with my key and he thanked me.

Fast forward to after two weeks, he left and handed over key to my neighbour. He sent me a text that he had left.

On Wednesday, I came back to meet my gas cooker and my pots gone. My bed sheet gone. He took my good curtains someone dashed me and left the curtain torn in many places for me. My wall hanger I nailed on the wall for hanging my clothes is gone and my standing fan spoilt beyond repair.

Hei God. This is a room I am managing. I called the guy. He wasn't picking my calls. Shortly after, he blocked my number. I called my friend and was mad at him. He promised to call the guy and retrieve the items but till today it is story upon story.

See how I brought problem upon myself.

Nairalanders please avoid bringing people in to your homes. I am seriously pained right now.

Sorry about ur loss bro... People can very wicked..

I once stayed in a guy's house who went for industrial attachment IT... He ws not around when I came.. Someone link me to the guy since I was a new student I stayed until I got my place.. When he got back he wanted me to continue staying with him.. Bro people re different and don't just everyone because of one person.. But be careful about people when u want 2 help them..

Once again sorry about ur loss...

Am also a cctv installer.... We can link up if u stay round mile2 area of Lagos..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Aguilar(m): 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
grin grin
You're are helping someone you don't know in this hard period. You don't even know his background and origin. I'm surprised at your good act towards the guy. You have to accept that there are no friends or good people out there. Today I just don't believe people are good cos we are all competing to survive, and we could do anything to each to survive. Before I help you today, you must've done something good for me in the past. The kind of favours I hate is helping you to help someone I don't know. I guess you must've learnt something from this act of yours.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Gee64: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
Report to the police.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kestolove:
That's y I don't keep friends... Its me my family and I

You are a wise man!
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by PaNnamdi: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

Poor man talk.

Never help poor people. They usually don't appreciate it. Helping poor people actually makes them resent you because you just showed them what they know deep down they can never have.
That's a shallow reason.
My late Uncle told me a story of how a young boy he helped saved him.the boy in question was just an apprentice(the boy didn't pay any money)because my uncle owned a carpenter bussiness in imo state then.he helped this boy because his parents were poor and he even housed him for some years before this boy said he wanted to travel to lagos.my uncle have him some money to set up a bussiness and urged him to save up and have his own carpenter shop too later in life.

In 2003,my uncle was travelling from benin to warri before running into robbers.unkown to him,as the robbers dragged him out and were about to shoot him another robber stopped the robber threatening to shoot him.the guy was masked and told the robbers that the man is a good man and they shouldn't shed a innocent man blood,he even recounted how he helped a boy in imo state to learn carpentry.my uncle was puzzled and asked the robber who he was.the robber didn't say anything they just returned my uncle car key and all the stole from him and went away,that was how my uncle survived.we suspected that the robberight be that boy he helped many years ago.

Always do good when opportuned oooo it pays.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by xband: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
Meerahbel:
shocked I don't get you were squatting with him and he stole your generator undecided
He claimed he forget the door open and it was just my generator they stole. They saw his laptop of about 380k but they didn't touch it, they gave themselve a tough task and stole my generator that weighs almost 300kg

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by philipobiz: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
MrOjay1:

Bro I am still shocked.Me wey be say I no get.my gas cooker,pots,wall hanger, he took everything
It's obvious he sold them. He is the type that sells items in his parents house when he is broke.
That was how my wife relative came on holiday. When he left he took one of my laptops that had a little issue. I only got to know when I wanted to fix it.
I banned him from visiting my home. I learnt that's how he has been selling things at home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Kingjbase: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
Just see it as a cross. God did see your heart and he will use that good heart of yours to uplift you . and that dude will definitely get what he deserves someday if he doesn't change
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Evolutionism: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2023
myami:
can you spare me your room for some privacy? I have this gal I want to fúck. I will not destroy anything. We will just do and tidy up.

Lol okay come now.

I live in a three bedroom flat so you will have a room fully allocated to you.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by KillIgbohoN0W: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
PaNnamdi:

That's a shallow reason.
My late Uncle told me a story of how a young boy he helped saved him.the boy in question was just an apprentice(the boy didn't pay any money)because my uncle owned a carpenter bussiness in imo state then.he helped this boy because his parents were poor and he even housed him for some years before this boy said he wanted to travel to lagos.my uncle have him some money to set up a bussiness and urged him to save up and have his own carpenter shop too later in life.

In 2003,my uncle was travelling from benin to warri before running into robbers.unkown to him,as the robbers dragged him out and were about to shoot him another robber stopped the robber threatening to shoot him.the guy was masked and told the robbers that the man is a good man and they shouldn't shed a innocent man blood,he even recounted how he helped a boy in imo state to learn carpentry.my uncle was puzzled and asked the robber who he was.the robber didn't say anything they just returned my uncle car key and all the stole from him and went away,that was how my uncle survived.we suspected that the robberight be that boy he helped many years ago.

Always do good when opportuned oooo it pays.

Speak for yourself.
The ones wey I do na insult I receive.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by severee(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
MrOjay1:
I wall
undecided person you go call police for , arrest the friend that brought him, when he sleep cell for 2days e go find the thief by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu / Breaking: Four-storey Building Collapses In Abuja / Who Can Supply Solar Energy In Nigeria!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.