Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Nigerians Are Very Wicked - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerians Are Very Wicked (37131 Views)

Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This / How To Handle A Wicked Landlord please help / See The New Trend Of House Designs A Lot Of Nigerians Are Doing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Clinghton: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
Your room, your privacy you don't allow people in when you're absent, be it your pastor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Wujio: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
Leebeedo:

Hey man, most Nigerians are wicked. I sent you 20k, stay safe!

Thanks for doing this. Respect !

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Wujio: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
bablon20:
When I was in uniben, a fellow student knocked on my door and he begged if I have anything he could eat at home, I just finished cooking my dinner so I invited him in, served him and he was eating while I went to shower. When I got back in I couldn't find d guy, he has left with my pot of soup, phone and d charger, he a note for me with d caption 'thanks for d food am sorry for what I did but I have no choice'. Since then I scrutinize whoever I want to help.

This is classless. Please whenever he returns to apologize or whatever create a post
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by oneman2k7: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
They are not only Wickโ‚ฌd, they are also Uzeless...... All of them embarassed grin grin grin

You got a dad right?
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Angy55(f): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chetas81:
I live alone for 7 year now,I don't allow anybody in my house, but the person to help me fix some things

No friends and colleagues comes to visit?
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Chetas81(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
Angy55:

No friends and colleagues comes to visit?
i rather visit you or telling you that I'm not around, but women stop being my friend, whenever I reject their visit , women also asked me why I don't sleep near woman on the same bed, WHICH I DON'T KNOW WHY I HATE SUCH THING
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Chetas81(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
Meerahbel:
I am confused undecided
YOU HAVE RIGHT TO SECURE, WHAT HUMAN CAN TAKE FROM YOU WITHOUT THANK YOU โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by JAYUK(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
Helping someone has been eroded,all man to yourself, Nigerians do not sit down to plan their heist, they just see an opportunity to do evil,they will dive at it and will never be remorseful even when caught red handed.
It's a sad lesson for you, keep friends far from your home.Its a game your friend arranged with the stranger.Just arrest him and hear other things done to you ,even the spiritual ones.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by AfonjaConehead: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
tiff:
that's why I always warn you guys to hide ya bags and purses and phones from that pickinPocket denreledave grin..
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Geelbwoy: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
They are not only Wickโ‚ฌd, they are also Uzeless...... All of them embarassed grin grin grin
Hoelosho
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Guyman01: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
RonuThings:
๐Ÿ™„

I can't allow you into my apartment if i don't know you too well.

I must know you first, and my spirit must connect with your Spirit before i can allow you into my House.

Be you Man or Woman ๐Ÿ˜
I allowed a friend to stay briefly with me to sort himself out, week entered several months he refused to leave and I was incurring more bills because of him. Then he would bring his girlfriend to sleep over and they would inconvenience me.
It's not all about spirit connecting
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Franzinni: 2:18am On Oct 16, 2023
Ayjay44:
hahaha ha you don't expect help from anybody are you sure bro. Abeg chill small oh.
I don't o ... You see disappointment is the offspring of expectations... If you ever get disappointed, it will be becasue you expect.

If I get help, fine I appreciate it but I have learnt not to expect anything from anyone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by BALLOSKI: 2:38am On Oct 16, 2023
I've told people that's the last thing i'd do - bringing any kind of person to my apartment.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by gabpaul: 5:21am On Oct 16, 2023
MrOjay1:
I can't still believe this is happening. I am CCTV installation apprentice. Last month, my oga got a job in another state that will take a month to complete. He called me and told me to pack up a few of my things so I can go with him for the work.

I packed up and we both travelled. Few days later, a Friend called me and explained to me that he had some one who was in my area and was stranded. He was pleading if I could accommodate him in my one room apartment for 2 weeks so he can find his feet. I told my friend that I wasn't in town but I left my key with my neighbour.

I asked him if he knows this person that is stranded very well to be sure of his character. He said yes. I told him to give the guy my number. The guy called me and was begging. I asked for video call so I can see his face. We did video call, he looked responsible. He should be in his mid twenties so he is definitely older than me. I connected him with my neighbour with my key and he thanked me.

Fast forward to after two weeks, he left and handed over key to my neighbour. He sent me a text that he had left.

On Wednesday, I came back to meet my gas cooker and my pots gone. My bed sheet gone. He took my good curtains someone dashed me and left the curtain torn in many places for me. My wall hanger I nailed on the wall for hanging my clothes is gone and my standing fan spoilt beyond repair.

Hei God. This is a room I am managing. I called the guy. He wasn't picking my calls. Shortly after, he blocked my number. I called my friend and was mad at him. He promised to call the guy and retrieve the items but till today it is story upon story.

See how I brought problem upon myself.

Nairalanders please avoid bringing people in to your homes. I am seriously pained right now.

You have a good heart, I would love to help with the little i can.. Drop your Acc. Details
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Taiyemando(m): 6:41am On Oct 16, 2023
WHY CANT YOUR FRIEND ACCOMDATE HIM
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by MrOjay1(m): 7:15am On Oct 16, 2023
gabpaul:

You have a good heart, I would love to help with the little i can.. Drop your Acc. Details

Thank you sir

2080372923 UBA
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2023
Sorry bro
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2023
Hmmm ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ†—
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Raymeg7(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2023
MrOjay1:
I can't still believe this is happening. I am CCTV installation apprentice. Last month, my oga got a job in another state that will take a month to complete. He called me and told me to pack up a few of my things so I can go with him for the work.

I packed up and we both travelled. Few days later, a Friend called me and explained to me that he had some one who was in my area and was stranded. He was pleading if I could accommodate him in my one room apartment for 2 weeks so he can find his feet. I told my friend that I wasn't in town but I left my key with my neighbour.

I asked him if he knows this person that is stranded very well to be sure of his character. He said yes. I told him to give the guy my number. The guy called me and was begging. I asked for video call so I can see his face. We did video call, he looked responsible. He should be in his mid twenties so he is definitely older than me. I connected him with my neighbour with my key and he thanked me.

Fast forward to after two weeks, he left and handed over key to my neighbour. He sent me a text that he had left.

On Wednesday, I came back to meet my gas cooker and my pots gone. My bed sheet gone. He took my good curtains someone dashed me and left the curtain torn in many places for me. My wall hanger I nailed on the wall for hanging my clothes is gone and my standing fan spoilt beyond repair.

Hei God. This is a room I am managing. I called the guy. He wasn't picking my calls. Shortly after, he blocked my number. I called my friend and was mad at him. He promised to call the guy and retrieve the items but till today it is story upon story.

Nairalanders please avoid bringing people in to your homes. I am seriously pained right now.

Don't worry my brother, ur good will shall surely pay, God will replace all and more for u,

For him, his nothing but a criminal an ingreat that will soon meet his end

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by chubbyswit(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
MrOjay1:

the only question I will ask you is this? Why will allow a stranger into your home? I won't try that nonsense when I'm around talk more of when I'm not. People are too soft to their own detriments.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Excellentmind: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
Severe your relationship with that your friend because he might be behind the attack.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by syntekelite(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ro rase ro rase ohhh fun eni body toba fe sore... Person with good intention na God dey save am from akoba adaba...
Thank God he didnt rape or kill in your room and abscond, my priceless advide- do good but never to the extent of potential harm to yourself...
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by upsupa(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
MrOjay1:

Thank you sir

2080372923 UBA

Nigerians are not wicked, human beings can be wicked. Poverty too can make a man do some wicked things.

How much remain to replace all the things you lost from this?
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by MrOjay1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
upsupa:

Nigerians are not wicked, human beings can be wicked. Poverty too can make a man do some wicked things.

How much remain to replace all the things you lost from this?

About 10 thousand Naira sir
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by upsupa(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
MrOjay1:

About 10 thousand Naira sir

Be well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu / Breaking: Four-storey Building Collapses In Abuja / Who Can Supply Solar Energy In Nigeria!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.