Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nigerians Are Very Wicked - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerians Are Very Wicked (37083 Views)

How To Handle A Wicked Landlord please help / Minimalism: The Home Trend That Nigerians Are Currently Swooning Over / See The New Trend Of House Designs A Lot Of Nigerians Are Doing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by FitCorper: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
grin
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Vinnie2000(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
Some Niggas, If you bring them in to Stay with you,
Once you are not Around, They will Bring in a Girl, FCVK her on your Bed
And use your Pillow to Elevate her Waist or cover her Mouth during the FUCCKING! embarassed undecided

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by TheSuperX(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
Na you loose guard, most Nigerians that are very evil hearted and vile to the core.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by illicit(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
U are a learner

If your story is true

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Fugazy2023: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
Don't allow people you don't know to stay in your house. How can you even allow a third party connection? Someone you dont know directly. God save you them no kill someone in your house, na so you go take enter life trouble.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by adspelite(m): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
OP! You are a failure.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Chetas81(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
MrOjay1:

I just saw it as helping a fellow struggling nigga because nobody knows where we fit jam ourselves tomorrow
this type of tomorrow not needed
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Franzinni: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
Help ... Omo I no dey help ooo and I never expect help from nobody ... Let's leave it like that.

The heart of man is desperately wicked nah him bible talk.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by clusay(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
Arrest the idiot wey carry the guy come your house. He is an accomplice. Both of them na thiefs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Geovanni412(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
jackmrandy:
Seriously? Took your pot and hanger? He is fxxked up.... Someone once said there is no gain in helping people especially with accommodation. Now I am. Beginning to believe that guy's talk. Humans are wicked.

Chief,the person no lie give you

Unless you can vouch for the person on your life, no try am

Max kellerman, the boxing analyst...

His brother was killed by someone he decided to give accomodation to...

Link:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/vault.si.com/.amp/vault/2006/04/17/blood-relations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Chetas81(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
I live alone for 7 year now,I don't allow anybody in my house, but the person to help me fix some things

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by mii4u(f): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ishilove:
Seriously though, it is the friend who brought, and vouched for the criminal that will pay for the missing items. No long story
OP sorry abt ur loss, but pls don't let strangers into ur house, take this as a lesson. Kip calling the person that
Introduced him to u, not everyone has ur kind of mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by codeKart(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
Sorry, about this chief. Send me a pm. I no too gallant but at all na him bad pass

MrOjay1:
I can't still believe this is happening. I am CCTV installation apprentice. Last month, my oga got a job in another state that will take a month to complete. He called me and told me to pack up a few of my things so I can go with him for the work.

I packed up and we both travelled. Few days later, a Friend called me and explained to me that he had some one who was in my area and was stranded. He was pleading if I could accommodate him in my one room apartment for 2 weeks so he can find his feet. I told my friend that I wasn't in town but I left my key with my neighbour.

I asked him if he knows this person that is stranded very well to be sure of his character. He said yes. I told him to give the guy my number. The guy called me and was begging. I asked for video call so I can see his face. We did video call, he looked responsible. He should be in his mid twenties so he is definitely older than me. I connected him with my neighbour with my key and he thanked me.

Fast forward to after two weeks, he left and handed over key to my neighbour. He sent me a text that he had left.

On Wednesday, I came back to meet my gas cooker and my pots gone. My bed sheet gone. He took my good curtains someone dashed me and left the curtain torn in many places for me. My wall hanger I nailed on the wall for hanging my clothes is gone and my standing fan spoilt beyond repair.

Hei God. This is a room I am managing. I called the guy. He wasn't picking my calls. Shortly after, he blocked my number. I called my friend and was mad at him. He promised to call the guy and retrieve the items but till today it is story upon story.

See how I brought problem upon myself.

Nairalanders please avoid bringing people in to your homes. I am seriously pained right now.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by polite2(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
Omoh this is bad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by wahalawahala: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
nobleswazzy:
Omoh, I no get that kind mind to let stranger stay for my house ooo. In this current Nigeria, tueeh!
Mumu.. na online u dey stand with Israel... Chest beater πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by RonuThings(m): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
πŸ™„

I can't allow you into my apartment if i don't know you too well.

I must know you first, and my spirit must connect with your Spirit before i can allow you into my House.

Be you Man or Woman 😏

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by seunny4lif(m): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
That was OS(Operation sweep) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by AZControversial(m): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
undecided

Sorry for your loss.

Only a few that read your story and understand know you did this because of your friend.

Henceforth, just listen to your instincts. If you ain't cool with the idea, respectfully tell your friend NO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Gggjhhj: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
If you no be my blood brother or sister can't help u with accomodation
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Vinnie2000(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ishilove:
Seriously though, it is the friend who brought, and vouched for the criminal that will pay for the missing items. No long story

Can you vouch for all your Friends or Acquaintances? πŸ˜πŸ™

Some Pple are Wolves in Sheep Clothing!πŸ˜•

You can never tell the Character of humans!

Some Guys are Quiet and always Dress corporate but can Steal, Lie and Fcvk other Pple's GF or wives!πŸ˜―πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by BossSmith: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
Drop him number and name way true caller dey carry comot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by NJV: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
Na wa o. Looks like the guy organized a riot plus protest and 'vawulence' in your room grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Mamijoh(f): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
MrOjay1:

Bro I am still shocked.Me wey be say I no get.my gas cooker,pots,wall hanger, he took everything
So sorry dear, at times we learn the hard way. May God restore more than he took away from you in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Don1987(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
MrOjay1:
I can't still believe this is happening. I am CCTV installation apprentice. Last month, my oga got a job in another state that will take a month to complete. He called me and told me to pack up a few of my things so I can go with him for the work.

I packed up and we both travelled. Few days later, a Friend called me and explained to me that he had some one who was in my area and was stranded. He was pleading if I could accommodate him in my one room apartment for 2 weeks so he can find his feet. I told my friend that I wasn't in town but I left my key with my neighbour.

I asked him if he knows this person that is stranded very well to be sure of his character. He said yes. I told him to give the guy my number. The guy called me and was begging. I asked for video call so I can see his face. We did video call, he looked responsible. He should be in his mid twenties so he is definitely older than me. I connected him with my neighbour with my key and he thanked me.

Fast forward to after two weeks, he left and handed over key to my neighbour. He sent me a text that he had left.

On Wednesday, I came back to meet my gas cooker and my pots gone. My bed sheet gone. He took my good curtains someone dashed me and left the curtain torn in many places for me. My wall hanger I nailed on the wall for hanging my clothes is gone and my standing fan spoilt beyond repair.

Hei God. This is a room I am managing. I called the guy. He wasn't picking my calls. Shortly after, he blocked my number. I called my friend and was mad at him. He promised to call the guy and retrieve the items but till today it is story upon story.

See how I brought problem upon myself.

Nairalanders please avoid bringing people in to your homes. I am seriously pained right now.
this is one of the reasons why some people will die for my sake. You can't take my kindness for stupidity. God knows that when He created me, He gave me Elijah spirit. My brother it is left for you to decide whether to apply Elijah method or John the Baptist method

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Vinnie2000(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
mii4u:

OP sorry abt ur loss, but pls don't let strangers into ur house, take this as a lesson. Kip calling the person that
Introduced him to u, not everyone has ur kind of mind.

Lolsss. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

This is an Error! You quoted the wrong person.
It is NOT Ishilove that lost her Property! πŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by CJStarz: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
U think say big man no dey need help? See ur komkom head

KillIgbohoN0W:

Poor man talk.
Una no go jam anywhere again. grin
There are 8 billion people in the world, 200million in Naija alone.

Never help poor people. They usually don't appreciate it. Helping poor people actually makes them resent you because you just showed them what they know deep down they can never have.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Intergrated: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
Please post his number here . He needs random calls or insults. That's wickedness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by UncleKoboko: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
Machinegun91:
I agreed with you sir, there's no difference between Nigerians and Hamas

Satan was a Nigerian citizen

The person that suspended me is also a motherfucker.

I stand firmly with Israel for defending their lands. Hamas are stupid bastards terrorist
Or deh
Western media don brainwash many of una beyond repairs.
I'm very sure you're one of this ignorant Christians that don't know the difference between Jews and Christians.
The real TERRORISTS here are those animal Israeli bastarΙ—s.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Chai sorry sha,Some ppl wicked, na so I give one helpless nigga work for site wey I dey manage na I'm dude steal things worth more than 500k.
Forget,Our young guys naw 're something else, u will see some with ripped jeans nd dread u will think they 're into Yahoo u don't know they are peasant thieves
Na Una perception dey make Una hire or help thieves. The thing is that most of these needy guys look "beautiful and shiny" on the outside both physically and in their speech that they end up deceiving you guys.

In most helpers mind, this guy bam, set, he is capable na guy wey know whazzup dey drink dey smoke dey womanize, na our pesin and so on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Bahamas95(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
Point of correction OP. Most Nigerians are wicked, not some.

I learnt about the wickedness of Nigerians from the bitter experiences my parents suffered. I think more than twice before rendering help to people, most especially strangers.

OP sorry, it's well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by Exceed15: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kai sorry about this bro. Stop being too nice henceforth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Abuja | Co-tenant / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Awkunanaw Enugu / Breaking: Four-storey Building Collapses In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.