Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? (10853 Views)

My Experience With A Wrong Partner / Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice / Three Experiences That Make Me Think I'm Married To The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by drlateef: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
A wrong person is a broke, poverty stricken man.
A wrong person is a woman beater
A wrong person is a man who’s a rapist and murderer.
A wrong person is a man who have just 1 job he’s doing.
A wrong person is a man who is stingy! Nonsense bunch of stingy ko ko men!! Shoir!!
A wrong person is a man who still stay under his parent’s roof.
A wrong person is a man who don’t have a car.
A wrong person is a man who’s not romantic

I see! Tell me about the wrong woman.
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by CrownedPhoenix: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

If that is you on your profile picture, I'd say you are too young for the things that you post on here.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Tommydare(m): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
Bro why u dey answer that lady? U for ignore her.
maestro299:
Hmmm....
Ok.
Now please describe the wrong woman.

There's a reason I asked you this question.
Your moniker is well known on this forum.
You seem to detest financially-challenged brothers.
Your appraisal of a man mostly appears to begin and end with how much money he has and how frivolously he can spend it on you.
What would you bring to the table?
Your 'beauty'?, sex, child-bearing ability?
Please...
A rich man has his pick of so many women who can fulfill all those...
So, please, why should a financially well-to-do man have anything to do with a woman who wasn't there when he was building his wealth?
Why should he allow such a woman indiscriminate access to his sweat?
Isn't she just a gold digger, coming to leech of his money?
Think about it, you have a very rich brother or a male relative who's single and looking for a woman to have a relationship with. You have described the wrong man. How will you advice such person on identifying the wrong woman?
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by lovediehatelive(m): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
There is this lady I have been planning to marry early next year.

Something happened recently that made me suspend every financial assistance towards her.

The relationship don dey shake like this.

If not for Nigerian society, this marriage of a thing sef.

Please what happened
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Pacesetter2021: 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
A wrong person is anyone that is not the right person God picked for you.

The wrong person doesn't equal to end of marriage.

The wrong person in marriage is usually the consequence of idolatry. That is to say,it's the result of an unwillingness to obey God because of flesh and the lust there of.

Some consequences are life long.

Very few people experience their Issac. Many are married to their Ishmael because they wanted to help God fulfill their heart desires.

The few persons that obtained their promise Isaac are those that decided to obey God all through(not exclusive to virgins btw).

A perfect example of obedience to God is purity; no sex before marriage, no masturbation,no sex chatting, no kissing, no touching.

If you are doing the above and you want an isaac, you will wait for long cos God will not give you an isaac till he is super sure He is Lord over your life. This process takes time so save your self the years and comply to righteousness quickly.

Does it make sense?

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
Pacesetter2021:
A wrong person is anyone that is not the right person God picked for you. The wrong person doesn't equal to end of marriage. The wrong person in marriage is usually the consequence of idolatry. That is to say,it's the result of an unwillingness to obey God because of flesh and the lust there of. Some consequences are life long. Very few people experience their Issac. Many are married to their Ishmael because they wanted to help God fulfill their heart desires. The few persons that obtained their promise Isaac are those that decided to obey God all through(not exclusive to virgins btw). A perfect example of obedience to God is purity; no sex before marriage, no masturbation,no sex chatting, no kissing, no touching. If you are doing the above and you want an isaac, you will wait for long cos God will not give you an isaac till he is super sure He is Lord over your life. This process takes time so save your self the years and comply to righteousness quickly. Does it make sense?
Ofcourse it doesn't make sense since God does not pick anyone for anyone else, not even for you. God washed His hands off marriage and its affairs in Genesis 3 vs 16 and then in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 Jesus Christ restated that your marriages are of the world of men and not the Kingdom of God. All this means that pretty much everything you said here amounts to hogwash and nothing more! undecided
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Pacesetter2021: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Ofcourse it doesn't make sense since God does not pick anyone for anyone else, not even for you. God washed His hands off marriage and its affairs in Genesis 3 vs 16 and then in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 Jesus Christ restated that your marriages are of the world of men and not the Kingdom of God. All this means that pretty much everything you said here amounts to hogwash and nothing more! undecided
if it's hogwash to you i do hope it makes sense to someone else because there is truth there.
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Kobojunkie: 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
Pacesetter2021:
■ if it's hogwash to you i do hope it makes sense to someone else because there is truth there.
So your hope is that what is proven a lie should make sense to someone? Why are you folks this wicked?, undecided
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by greencard: 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So your hope is that what is proven a lie should make sense to someone? Why are you folks this wicked?, undecided
I’m almost persuaded that thou art an antichrist undecided

You always attack Christain related posts
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Starz825(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
There is this lady I have been planning to marry early next year.

Something happened recently that made me suspend every financial assistance towards her.

The relationship don dey shake like this.

If not for Nigerian society, this marriage of a thing sef.
yarn us na wetin sup make we learn bro
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
greencard:
I’m almost persuaded that thou art an antichrist undecided
You always attack Christain related posts
How can I be the antichrist in this situation when YOU are instead the the insisting that that which is against the Truth of Jesus Christ--- antichrist --- be proclaimed in place of His Truth? undecided
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by cocoxs: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
Wrong person in marriage is relative.
wrong person to me might be a Queen to someone else.
I totally dislike a dirty person and some other person will not mind being married to a dirty person.
My brother for instance is married to a woman that talks down at him and they have been married for 30 years now.
I could never tolerate a woman a woman that talks down at me.
When it comes to wrong man or woman in a marriage, one man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by fineberry(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

The topic made reference to marriage na....

Someone can not hide his/her bad habit for too long. It is called a habit for a reason. Except you want to pretend not to notice it
hmm you're right somehow Shaa.....some people won't spend on you as long you have not married to them like binding. Probably base on their past experience. You can't blame na
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Atolu01: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
A narcissist-man-psychopath or whatever, obviously. Creatures that are NOT OK. But think they are perfect. And believe their so called imperfections can be excused and explained away while they bash others for same. Delusional lots.
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2023
fineberry:
hmm you're right somehow Shaa.....some people won't spend on you as long you have not married to them like binding. Probably base on their past experience. You can't blame na

A stingy person is a stingy person forget past experience. A generous person will not calculate whether he spent on someone in the past or you're not his wife, he'll still give because it's his nature.
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Olamusty289: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
Marry agreeable person
Marry a person who will say no to indicency, even in the face of lure of wealth and material things
Marry a person who has a dream, cos it takes a person with dreams to support yours
Marry a person who is not insecure by your achievements and not reckless in spending
Marry someone who talks you back into your purpose
Don't marry a feminist, marry a womanist
Marry a woman whose physical attributes you like .
Marry a person who is happy with their lives.
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Myer(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2023
greencard:
People will say my fear of marriage is marrying the wrong person, so what is your definition of a wrong person?

What if you are the wrong person, How will you know ?
Any one who is more materialistic than godly.
The same reason God loves Jacob but hates Esau.
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2023
Jennyclay:
A wrong person is a broke, poverty stricken man.
A wrong person is a woman beater
A wrong person is a man who’s a rapist and murderer.
A wrong person is a man who have just 1 job he’s doing.
A wrong person is a man who is stingy! Nonsense bunch of stingy ko ko men!! Shoir!!
A wrong person is a man who still stay under his parent’s roof.
A wrong person is a man who don’t have a car.
A wrong person is a man who’s not romantic

Hi Jenny, you sound really incensed when you talk about these things.

All your posts suggest same. This may really be for social media. But I just feel inclined to advise that you don't make such strong negative emotions towards men your reality.
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Bukky001(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2023
To me, I'll say a wrong prrson is a partner you are not compatible with
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Babsolala: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
maestro299:
Hmmm....
Ok.
Now please describe the wrong woman.

There's a reason I asked you this question.
Your moniker is well known on this forum.
You seem to detest financially-challenged brothers.
Your appraisal of a man mostly appears to begin and end with how much money he has and how frivolously he can spend it on you.
What would you bring to the table?
Your 'beauty'?, sex, child-bearing ability?
Please...
A rich man has his pick of so many women who can fulfill all those...
So, please, why should a financially well-to-do man have anything to do with a woman who wasn't there when he was building his wealth?
Why should he allow such a woman indiscriminate access to his sweat?
Isn't she just a gold digger, coming to leech of his money?
Think about it, you have a very rich brother or a male relative who's single and looking for a woman to have a relationship with. You have described the wrong man. How will you advice such person on identifying the wrong woman?

Why waste your time on her?

Just Google "wrong woman" and Jennyclay 's social media profiles would pop up. She is the definition!
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Alusiizizi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Being a N!gerian man alone is all shades of wrong embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I detest them embarassed

I see that you have returned from your long vacation. No problems, I welcome you back. Just remember the warning that I gave you. No disparaging comments about men as we are your superior and you must respect that. I will ignore your recent utterances as careless youthful exuberance and expect that in the future you will heed my warnings.
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Kobojunkie: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
Myer:

Any one who is more materialistic than godly.
The same reason God loves Jacob but hates Esau.
Anyone more materialistic than your many gods of men? undecided
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by achimendy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
greencard:
People will say my fear of marriage is marrying the wrong person, so what is your definition of a wrong person?

What if you are the wrong person, How will you know ?

Somebody you're not compatible with is the wrong person. And if you're the wrong person work on yourself and change your character.

Simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ovulation And Pregnancy / On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? / Have You Written Your Will?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.