Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? (2303 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by lolaluv1(f): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2011
A partner's stuff seems to hold secret allure for some. Thus, some girls would hurriedly rifle through the inbox and outbox messages in his phone as he sees off his friends who just visited! And some guys would quickly scan through a carelessly tossed purse as the GF leaves it unattended in his parlor to visit the 'ladies'!

Phones, boxes, certificates, wallets, laptops, face book, account books and pages visited on the WWW by a lover are not spared by the 007 type of partner, if they are left alone in the vicinity of such!

Dear reader, would you go through your lover's pockets, purse, bag, wallet etc when they are not there??

My second question (especially if you do that) is; what exactly are you hoping to find?? What is your motive? Do you want to know more about them or are you just hoping to unearth some deep, dark secret like catching them cheating on you?

I remember how a girlfriend bragged to me once. 'Me, I scan through the whole of my bobo's things o. If I am left alone, I gats go through everything!! That is the only way to know if a man has something up his sleeve!'

Back to the issue; what do you do when you find what you're looking for??

Finally, how will you feel if you know that your lover (whom you are not married to) has been going through your things/invading your privacy?
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by slimyem: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
yes i do but its occassional.i have to be sure no one's playing no games on me. cheesy cheesy cheesy
i have foud out stuff before and it has influenced the end of such relationships which on the long run has been to my own advantage.
sometimes,you gotta snoop to be sure of what your place really is in a partner's lyf
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by lolaluv1(f): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2011
^^^
I can respect that! And you're married BTW. So I guess nothing wrong with that!! wink cheesy smiley
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by tellwisdom: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2011
Married?? , Na u gve am Husband?? undecided undecided
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by lolaluv1(f): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2011
I once went through my then-boyfriend's phone. Not serious searching, sha. More of a casual, scanning through of his messages. I saw a single, kinda flirty, text message he sent to a girl he met on a trip to PH. But I never mentioned it to him. Probably because I went through the phone a few times after that and saw that the girl never replied him! Mu he he he!!!

cheesy grin
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by lolaluv1(f): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2011
@Tell wisdom

Slimyem's marital status is out of your jurisdiction. Reply to the question(s) at hand or forever hold your peace!  wink cheesy smiley
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by slimyem: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2011
lola.luv:

^^^
I can respect that! And you're married BTW. So I guess nothing wrong with that!!  wink cheesy smiley

i aint married  but it still doesnt change the fact that snooping has helped me not to waste tym with any undeserving person in the pastgrin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by Yorisb: 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2011
lola.luv:

I once went through my then-boyfriend's phone. Not serious searching, sha. More of a casual, scanning through of his messages. I saw a single, kinda flirty, text message he sent to a girl he met on a trip to PH. But I never mentioned it to him. Probably because I went through the phone a few times after that and saw that the girl never replied him! Mu he he he!!!
cheesy grin

What if she did. . .? I guess nothing go still happun kwa. tongue
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by lolaluv1(f): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2011
@Slimyem
Noted!!  smiley

*mutters*I don't know why I got the impression o!!

@Yorisb
Yeah, he wasn't really the type to jump around. Probably did it to boost his ego or something. Even the text too was 'one kain' and very lame (he was just a geek)! Probably the reason why she ignored his 'gameless' behind!!  cheesy cheesy.
I really liked him though, my nerdy ex!!  cheesy cheesy

BTW, why have you ignored answering the original post? Abi, you're one of the 007 types??  tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by Orikinla(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2011
Only insecure guys would do that. I have never done it and will never do so. My present companion was alone with me in the office and later left her bag with me when she went out to get something and her bag remained as she kept it. Searching a girlfriend's bag is an insult to her and means you don't respect her. What is the guy looking for? Condoms or what?
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by Kslib(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2011
Yeah!i do that occasionally!
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by slimyem: 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2011
lola.luv:

@Slimyem
Noted!!  smiley

*mutters*I don't know why I got the impression o!!
smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by tellwisdom: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2011
@Tell wisdom

Slimyem's marital status is out of your jurisdiction. Reply to the question(s) at hand or forever hold your peace! wink cheesy smiley

Hve you been knocked on the forehead before??
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by Yorisb: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2011
Yeah, he wasn't really the type to jump around. Probably did it to boost his ego or something. Even the text too was one kain and very lame (he was just a geek)! Probably the reason why she ignored his 'gameless' behind!!

U musta been one boring chick to be dating a 'gameless' bloke. tongue

I really liked him though, my nerdy ex!!

Hmm, your Ex? Wouldn't be surprise if the said flirtatious text(s) was(were) responsible for the brake up, after all. cheesy

BTW, why have you ignored answering the original post? Abi, you're one of the 007 types??

embarassed embarassed

I plead the 5th, Ma'am! lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by lolaluv1(f): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2011
^^^
Yes, I'm boring! I like geeks. Once the dress dress sense is ok, I prefer them to the rough talking, partying type!
Nope, the text was not the cause of the break-up and that is all I'll concede. . . .

Hmmmmn. So you're the suspicious type scared of your own shadow cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by lolaluv1(f): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
@Tell wisdom

Yes, I've received a few knocks on the head before as a child from my bully-of-a uncle. And that's the last time it will ever happen!! angry angry
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by Yorisb: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
Yes, I'm boring!

I thought as much already. . . cheesy

Once the dress dress sense is ok

I have never seen/met a Geek with a moderate fashion sense. Have u? grin [size=4pt]and if your answer is a YES, then I'll take it that u lack in that department as well ![/size] undecided

Hmmmmn. So you're the suspicious type scared of your own shadow

Are u always this inquisitive? tongue
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by lolaluv1(f): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2011
^^^
Whatever. Isn't a sin to be boring.
You prolly think I'm talking about the star war watching kind of nerd. Well, I'm talking of the computer guru type who really doesn't care about clothes but could still dress dapper when the occasion calls for it cause he knows he's got to make an impression sometimes. Yeah, there are those types too. . . .
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2011
I don't because dats his space y intrude, d joke of it al is he doesn't give me reasons 2 cus he's not d don't touch my phone type or fbing hiding his screen.D day I strt dat rubbish is d day he probs gave me reasons 2, no point bin inquisitive if u have doubts address it end off.Am out!
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by Yorisb: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2011
@Lola
It sure seems like you wanna have it both ways huh? grin

Nways It's all good, but, lemme not derail your thread any further. . .wink
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by Yorisb: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2011
Idowuogbo:

I don't because dats his space y intrude, d joke of it al is he doesn't give me reasons 2 cus he's not d don't touch my phone type or fbing hiding his screen.D day I strt dat rubbish is d day he probs gave me reasons 2, no point bin inquisitive if u have doubts address it end off.Am out!

That's fair enough. . undecided
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by Dyt(f): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2011
D last i did made me wanna beat mysef
lyk y did u do dat
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by lolaluv1(f): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2011
Yorisb:

@Lola
It sure seems like you wanna have it both ways huh? grin

Nways It's all good, but, lemme not derail your thread any further. . .wink

yeah, want to eat some of my cake and keep a little extra in the freezer too. Nothing wrong with that. . . tongue

Idowuogbo:

That's quite ok. And for the record, I'm not really into it too. Just fell into the temptation a couple of times. Buh its really not a habit! cheesy cheesy wink

Dyt:

D last i did made me wanna beat mysef
lyk y did u do dat

shocked shocked
What did you see??
*Don't think you'll say it though, just can't resist asking*
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2011
^good as long its not a habit u ok
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by MrsChima1(f): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2011
Life is too short to be paranoid and self conscious.  If you have to snoop secretly then that say a lot about the dynamic of your relationship. 

Why not be honest and share how you feel without having to act like a fat kid stealing cake at night? 

Effective communication and trust is imperative.
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by Dyt(f): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2011
I saw a vid of himself n one babe called lola makin out
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by tellwisdom: 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2011
@Tell wisdom

Yes, I've received a few knocks on the head before as a child from my bully-of-a uncle. And that's the last time it will ever happen!! angry angry

Good angry. So dont call for it again undecided undecided
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by tellwisdom: 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2011
I saw a vid of himself n one babe called lola makin out

U probably might nt be the main gurl fr him, bt feels u re undecided undecided
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by lolaluv1(f): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2011
@Mrs Chima
I agree with that!

Had to tell the truth though, was why I told of my own experience with checking my ex's phone!! Can't really remember what led me to it, but it wasn't distrust cos I was really surprised to see the text, wasn't expecting that. At the end of the day, it was a deed done more out of curiosity than paranoia!! And I tell ya, curiosity really does kill the cat!!!  cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by lolaluv1(f): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
@Dyt
ooh serious!! grin grin

You can't be serious!!
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by lolaluv1(f): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2011
@Tellwisdom

Did you miss the part where I said it can never happen again?  undecided undecided

The art of self defense is my forte. . . cool cool
Re: Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? by MrsChima1(f): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
lola.luv:

@Mrs Chima
I agree with that!

Had to tell the truth though, was why I told of my own experience with checking my ex's phone!! Can't really remember what led me to it, but it wasn't distrust cos I was really surprised to see the text, wasn't expecting that. At the end of the day, it was a deed done more out of curiosity than paranoia!! And I tell ya, curiosity really does kill the cat!!!  cheesy cheesy

I hear you however we have to be very honest in our relationship when it is necessary. There are some things you should never share with your man but there are some things you should share with your man i.e your concern about his secretiveness or lack of communication.

It is important to have open communication and respect for each other space. As you grow together you begins to understand each other through trial and error.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? / Difference Between A Girl And A Woman / What Is D Most Stupid Thing U Ave Ever Done Over A Guy/girl U Ave Got A Crush On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.