Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor (44320 Views)

Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin / Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by FireUpNow(m): 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
tydi:
Que sera sera

Whatever will be will be
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Numerouno94(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
Israel is a terrorist state and Homosexual country.. I wonder how they became God's chosen people. The God i know of clearly stated in the Bible that Homosexuality is a sin.

Na like this madness they start ooo. Werey.

3 Likes

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by bellotaofeek: 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jada looks sick serf while will is radiating .
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Beuberry(f): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
Israel is a terrorist state and Homosexual country.. I wonder how they became God's chosen people. The God i know of clearly stated in the Bible that Homosexuality is a sin.
I v seen many posts of you about Palestine. Your propaganda is acknowledged but ignored. Let your charity begin at home.
If Israel took Palestine land via conquest, acknowledge that the present Ilorin emirates genesis was from similar route so declare it illegal alongside fulani herdsmen menace in Nigeria. When that's done, Nigerians ll consider the plight of Palestine. Fire cannot be burning in your house and you are quenching another person's house's fire!

4 Likes

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by jaxxy(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
it's either jada is playing all of us or they are both playing all of us.

All these news makes no sense. undecided

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Zane2point4(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
Be careful guys, dont ever be a simp, this whoreee gave him ugly children that doesn’t even look like will still be cheating and disrespecting him 24/7
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by austinfan4love(m): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
He's 55, you are 52 and he is getting old,so u are getting younger,,,better say u wanna move back in that's all,,,
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by fortunechy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
I doubt if this woman is 52 cuz she looks 80. I wonder what will Smith see saw on her. Will Smith is even younger than her...

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by jrusky(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
ecolime:
Another blow? shocked

Will Smith is better of a transgender. He is not fit to be called a man.

Lord Simp of the universe.

He is not fit to be called a man for real. I can't still understand how Will smith fell to this bitch hand,

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by sukkot: 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
she is doing the job she was programmed to do by the universe which is to bring him down to earth and make him desolate and abandoned

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Ahmeduana(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
tydi:
Que sera sera
Whatever will be, will be the future not allowed to see; que será será!
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Kurunmin: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
politicoNG:

The Will newspaper

https://theblast.com/545981/jada-pinkett-smith-might-consider-living-with-will-smith-again-at-his-old-age-to-take-care-of-him/

Stop súcking on a dead man's díck and go back to your husband, you dumb stūpid bítch
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by AngelicBeing: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
sukkot:
she is doing the job she was programmed to do by the universe which is to bring him down to earth and make him desolate and abandoned
Dayuummmmmm, Obadiah has spoken, upon mount zion, there shall be Deliverance and the people of God will possess their possessions >> Obadiah 1: 17 tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by aestake: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
Delight21:
Imagine the disrespect, a whole Will Smith...
You and Will Smith who is even looking more much younger and healthier?
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Zane2point4(m): 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
trulymatters:
This woman is a joke. This is what happens when a man gives to much credit to a woman that doesn't deserve it. Will would have divorced her ass a long time ago but he's illogical.

U said it all!
The kind man that will discharge all his buddies when his gf shows up!
The kind man that will always hide to answer fon when his woman calls!

The kind man that will apologize immediately whether he is wrong or not!

Thats the symton of foolishh men!

3 Likes

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by casppyjay: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
CHIOMAEZEH:
there is a thin line between love and iberiberism
very thing hence we have diz wahala
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by torqque7(m): 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
This ugly goblin in human form is deceiving her self..she is delusional and always flatters herself..Tupac no send you then so stop using his death to chase clout and lie that you and him were in love when you were just one of his side hoes..I blame will for utter stupidity

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by cococandy(f): 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
So they haven’t been living together?

I thought they were in an open marriage but living together.
Opari

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by creativehubb: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
This woman is bad, using Will just for money, why is Will such a simp?

Tupac had a lot of women, what made her feel she is special?
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by sisisioge: 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chai! This werey woman don use my dearest Will shine finish! Na only God sabi wetin him find in her!

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by billyG(m): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
Is she aware she iz getting old & will Smith getting younger?
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by JohnAOne: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
sukkot:
So Jada is Will's karma?
What could have been his past transgression to deserve this?
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by StUriah(m): 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jada is a bitch.

She's using reverse psychology on Will. She knew Will is helplessly entangled in an hopeless relationship with her, and she wants Will to believe that he is getting old whereas she's the one that is actually losing it.

Will should contact Snoop Dogg ASAP for how best to treat a bitch like Jada.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Kingzjayzee: 12:00am On Oct 16, 2023
Oyibo and divorce be like balablu bulaba and cert forgery cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Nuheights(m): 12:16am On Oct 16, 2023
I don't like you Jada. Not one bit
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Sammy5413(m): 12:29am On Oct 16, 2023
Disadvantages of marrying a short person
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by RushManni: 12:32am On Oct 16, 2023
illicit:
She no rate the guy at all

the guy is a goat (isiewu )

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by wrongnumber: 12:37am On Oct 16, 2023
Delight21:
Imagine the disrespect, a whole Will Smith...
You and Will Smith who is even looking more younger and healthier?

If you are a guy please pray never to fall in love.

It is a terrible thing if you ever fall in love with a scatter brain.

I'm talking from experience.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by nedekid: 12:42am On Oct 16, 2023
I wonder. What will Smith saw in this toxic mbeke.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Chibuezem(m): 12:48am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:
So will Smith is standing in for Isreal while Palestinians are represented by Jada
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by spiceadole: 12:54am On Oct 16, 2023
But the man looks younger and fresher than her.

She looks 60+ and too skinny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) / Bimbo Success Weds Oscar In Lagos (photo / Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.