Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,709 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor (44312 Views)

Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin / Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by RosyIsBlessed: 9:37am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:
Israel is a terrorist state and Homosexual country.. I wonder how they became God's chosen people. The God i know of clearly stated in the Bible that Homosexuality is a sin.

They were God's chosen people in the past until they rejected Jesus, the son of God . God rejected them. Anyone still calling them God's chosen people don't know the scriptures and lacks wisdom. They do not even practice Christianity but Judaism, why will they be chosen by God. It was in the past they were chosen.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Fruitbrett(m): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:
Israel is a terrorist state and Homosexual country.. I wonder how they became God's chosen people. The God i know of clearly stated in the Bible that Homosexuality is a sin.

You get sense like this so
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by godofuck231: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2023
Hes still hot he needs a younger wife not this old hag
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by trytillmake(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2023
Jada na our whole Will smith u dey use Cruz like this, abi... It's alright.

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by kabillionaire(m): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2023
3/4 of Will's problems are caused by that midget of a woman
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Starzo: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2023
sukkot:
well our wives or women are our karma, the harder they are on us the more karma we have, the easier they are on us the less karma we have

As for will smith he is solar Libra and Luna alpha Scorpio . What this means is that he is a starseed who has to be brought down to earth. A starseed who has to be grounded. Libra is the house of grounding someone down to earth. Like how Putin the Libra is grounding France down to earth by releasing all its colonies Mali Niger and Burkina Faso and having french soldiers disgraced and humbled and kicked out of Africa. That’s the Libra energy is to have you brought down and humbled from a high pedestal to nothing. And so will is a starseed who must be brought down to earth and humbled and the universe paired him up with the woman to do the job. Jada.

Jada is Virgo. Virgo combined with Leo is the Sphinx in Egypt meaning Virgo is a house of desolation and bondage. And this would be jada s modus operandi in bringing will down to earth is to put him in bondage and make him desolate. Desolation means through her actions she would make him start losing support and fans. Many of his fans would turn their back on him and no longer support him. This is how she is bringing him down to earth. It’s working. Many of his fans no longer follow him and now call him super simp . So she is doing the work of the universe and doing a good job of it
this your analysis Sha

Abeg what is the fate of male leos?
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Asine: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2023
Delight21:
Imagine the disrespect, a whole Will Smith...
You and Will Smith who is even looking more younger and healthier?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
This my gender never stops amazing me.See her looking like the man's mother and still deceiving herself that she younger. Na the man I blame jare l.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by BluntCrazeMan: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2023
Two of them should just move on.

Fame just happened to them.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by sukkot: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2023
Starzo:

this your analysis Sha

Abeg what is the fate of male leos?
can be anything. there are other variable factors
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by BluelightHotel: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2023
She’s a narcissist she is gaslighting him big time.

Never liked her tbh.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Mayflowa(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:

Israel always sin but God always deliver them. At a time, God just needed one good man in Israel to save Israel!
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by UnimkeAk(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:
Should we go to palestine to fight Israel , or we the govt of nairaland should place sanctions on Israel..

Are you not sick in the head ranting about Israel on this thread..

You need therapy..
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Kingbuhari(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:
why hustling for US visa go to Saudi where u will not live with homosexual and gays. Maybe they won't waste time to cut Ur neck when Ur mouth couldn't keep shut and u forgot Urself thrashing their mecca god forgotten u are in extreme religious country
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Starzo: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
sukkot:
can be anything. there are other variable factors
Just give a vague analysis/opinion
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Mayeldah(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
Will Smith na Lord of the SIMPs!

Imagine that ugly woman grin grin
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by sukkot: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
Starzo:

Just give a vague analysis/opinion
stagnation. feeling stuck
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Starzo: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
sukkot:
stagnation
God forbid bad thing!

Abeg carry your wahala dey go cheesy
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
politicoNG:

The Will newspaper

https://theblast.com/545981/jada-pinkett-smith-might-consider-living-with-will-smith-again-at-his-old-age-to-take-care-of-him/

Will is getting old at 55 and you are getting young at 52, be deceiving yourself because you are on a moro-moro haircut, nonsense.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by sukkot: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
Starzo:

God forbid bad thing!

Abeg carry your wahala dey go cheesy
you did say leo right ? lol. but truly you are asking a vague question without supplying full date of birth
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by CSTRR: 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
Will Smith wasted his fine boy quality and fame.

He could have done a lot better than Jada.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Starzo: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
sukkot:
you did say leo right ? lol. but truly you are asking a vague question without supplying full date of birth
Oya na 26th of july
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by sukkot: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
Starzo:

Oya na 26th of july
i will let my man solofresh2 deal with it since it has no year of birth
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by bummyla(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
This woman na witch! She said "Will is getting Old and will need someone to take care of him" Will Smith at 55 is getting old and would need help, while you Jada at 52 is getting "Younger"

This woman go kill Simp Smith for us Oooo!
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by ToyBoyAaron(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:
So you're now supporting Homosexuality?
Wonders shall never end, Jeeeesus!!!
I have no power to pass judgement on my fellow man because I have my flaws. Homosexuality and the rest is beyond the physical and I have little knowledge about it, but guess what? I have met people with the so called Holy spirit in them and they are not attracted to the opposite sex. They are attracted to their fellow men and their prayer and fasting haven't changed anything.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Solofresh2: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
sukkot:
i will let my man solofresh2 deal with it since it has no year of birth
grin
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Seriouslady: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
Unless there's something you are not telling us because as far as I'm concerned a 55 year old man is younger than a 52 year old mother of two. If you don't get it, forget about it!
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by MrPRevailer(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:

God is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel). And said he is a covenant-keeping God.
Israel has done many terrible wickedness that Prophet Jeremiah had many woes to prophesy to them.

But then he said this. READ CAREFULLY.

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Growing(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nothing on earth can satisfy Jada.

She is the most narcissistic woman I know online.

Only God can deliver her.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by kcbaba007: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:

Insanity..... Is real
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by bukatyne(f): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
GloriousGbola:

1. The man should have gritted his teeth and stayed with his first wife.

2. This is 101% frying pan to fire. Would have been better for him if 2pac had not died. Jada would have probably never been with him.

1. Mbanu. If he did, he would frustrate her because he would not know her worth. He was looking for excitement and got it.

2. cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy He should have conducted a prayer session for 2Pac's resurrection instead of sleeping with his alpha widow cheesy

Ironically, 2Pac had many girlfriends so I don't even understand Jada's 'love'. If they were exclusive, maybe.

Jada is the poster child for Red Piller's Alpha Widow.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Zane2point4(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Ugly children? Even you sef know say nobody for your entire family fine pass those kids…
Fool!

U and all of them no reach my foot!
Simp man
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by sukkot: 4:49am On Oct 17, 2023
Starzo:

Oya na 26th of july
no year ? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) / Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / The True Story: D'banj And P-sqaure Are Not Members Of Illuminati:(pix Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.