Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor (44315 Views)

Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin / Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by jubrilELsudan: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
THIS WINTCH IS THE REAL DEFINITION OF WHAT THEY CALL A VERY USELESS JEZEBEL

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by humilitypays(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
Delight21:
Imagine the disrespect, a whole Will Smith...
You and Will Smith who is even looking more younger and healthier?
grin
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Bishop(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
Israel is a terrorist state and Homosexual country.. I wonder how they became God's chosen people. The God i know of clearly stated in the Bible that Homosexuality is a sin.

Your source please
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by HNICEARTH: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
Justice for will smith.

Meanwhile, Bleep pinkett! The only JADA I know is kiss

4 Likes

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by jojothaiv(m): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
Delight21:
Na Will loose guard sha.

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by slowice(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
This insult is just too much for will simp haba!

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Truthwords: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
Israel is a terrorist state and Homosexual country.. I wonder how they became God's chosen people. The God i know of clearly stated in the Bible that Homosexuality is a sin.

They are not the true Israelites of the Bible. They call themselves Israelis and not Israelites. There is a reason why

2 Likes

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by CJStarz: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
I tells you

illicit:
She no rate the guy at all

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by dinachi(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
politicoNG:

The Will newspaper

https://theblast.com/545981/jada-pinkett-smith-might-consider-living-with-will-smith-again-at-his-old-age-to-take-care-of-him/
Will is a fool! And Jada is so full of herself. I wish she knows how ugly she is. Imagine her saying Will is getting old at 55 and she is getting young at 52? What kind of idiot is this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Looking4massage: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
bst
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by CJStarz: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
A father knows how and when to discipline an erring child,so no worry your head over Israel's many sons. They are still the chosen ones but that wouldn't stop God from dealing with them when the time comes.

turmacs:

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by godofuck231: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
Refuse dump when de smell for outside wan come back inside house o, and she's thinking about it? Just kidding
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by TheGreatIYANU: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
Men this woman clearly needs therapy or especially... psyche eval and treatment.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by CJStarz: 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2023
Make she type this her comment on X. Nigerians go finish her.
Infact na d mumu man I dey blame.
Sama her divorce paper and see her mellow.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by bukatyne(f): 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Will has 99 problems and this bitch is no1

cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sure she isn't 1 - 98?

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by CJStarz: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
Iji ya,nnem.
CHIOMAEZEH:
there is a thin line between love and iberiberism
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by tonyashburton: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
Abeg Baba God no give us wife wey go see us finish .Amen.

3 Likes

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by cezarman(m): 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
Will Smith don suffer for this alien looking woman hand... And he'll be smiling as if all is well.
Mugu undecided
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by bukatyne(f): 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ma'am, it looks like Will should be the one 'bothered' about taking care of you from your pictures.

3 Likes

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by cezarman(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2023
bukatyne:

Sure she isn't 1 - 98?

1-100 complete aswear embarassed
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by peacettw: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2023
She is truly toxic

3 Likes

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
Between the two of you,who is aging more?

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by TheWinterBird(f): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
Idk why she's just doing too much talking these days.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by seguno2: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
illicit:
She no rate the guy at all

Does the guy rate himself at all

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Robnectar(m): 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
Omicron007:

Jeon...where have you been?

Inside cage, somebody let the dog out tonight grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by drimzsmoke(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
Delight21:

As in, I rushed to check her age again ni sha... Person wey look like say she dey on chemo!!!🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by safetyboot: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
She has lost relevance and beauty, now she is looking for an excuse to come back.

2 Likes

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by GlobeTrotter2: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by GloriousGbola: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
bukatyne:

Sure she isn't 1 - 98?

The man should have gritted his teeth and stayed with his first wife.

This is 101% frying pan to fire. Would have been better for him if 2pac had not died. Jada would have probably never been with him.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Subonbon(m): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
Beauty and the beast lipsrsealed
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Livelystone01: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
Delight21:
As in ehn... I'm just angry here. This is complete see finish.

Now I see that Will is a very unfortunate fellow who surrendered himself to a lifetime of bully, SMH.

So the Oscar slap that cost him certain things was done to defend a woman that has left his home.

This is a whole new level of simping.

5 Likes

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Roozzaay(m): 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
Please do go back to finish what is left of him, it has been written. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari / Kcee Buys New Prado Jeep (Photos) / Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.