Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor (44319 Views)

Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin / Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by jonnieoneng: 12:59am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:
Israel is a terrorist state and Homosexual country.. I wonder how they became God's chosen people. The God i know of clearly stated in the Bible that Homosexuality is a sin.

See yahsef, between Israel and your own Country which one is better? You better stop Condemning people whose lives are much better than your.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by lordtony27(m): 1:08am On Oct 16, 2023
Lol person wey look like vulture, Will looks 25 yrs younger than her. Men age like wine women age like milk the sooner she knows that the better for her.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Minjim: 1:14am On Oct 16, 2023
Why does Will allow this woman to continuously disrespect him.
First, she rated 2pac above her husband.
Next, slept with their son's friend
And now this .

Will, dump her ass before she made you depressed.
NO-ONE is irreplaceable
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by justli: 1:54am On Oct 16, 2023
And you still think witchcraft is a myth. She don finish the guy pkata-pkata.

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by GodHimself: 2:06am On Oct 16, 2023
Witchcraft.

It’s never too late to see clearly. Will Smith in my prayers.

politicoNG:

The Will newspaper

https://theblast.com/545981/jada-pinkett-smith-might-consider-living-with-will-smith-again-at-his-old-age-to-take-care-of-him/
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Gainman: 2:39am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:
Israel is a terrorist state and Homosexual country.. I wonder how they became God's chosen people. The God i know of clearly stated in the Bible that Homosexuality is a sin.
go read d Bible. They did worst than that in d Bible and still God did not break d covenant HE made with them. You can't challenge God for loving them.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by sslcrypt: 3:06am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:

Just like your useless generation who haven't produced anything worth of value to this Life. Miserable soul
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by YorubaPrince: 3:21am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:

Yaba-Left V.I.P! angry
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by 1Sharon(f): 3:30am On Oct 16, 2023
How condescending. Sis, you're getting old too.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Phred1717: 3:33am On Oct 16, 2023
Have you stayed there, do you know the people and culture. Even at that, everyone has his /her own life style and don't generalize it oga homosapien
turmacs:
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by tuzle(m): 3:39am On Oct 16, 2023
Houseontherock1:
He's 55 you're 52, close age range...you need each other; you are growing old at the same pace undecided
will Smith doesn't need her. She has so disrespected will Smith that I wonder why he remains silent. I have seen like 3 interviews from her this month and she has only spoken negative things towards will smith, like she has not said anything good in any of the interviews I have seen and she keeps talking to paint him bad. It's like he has been bewitched and what annoys me the most is that will is so good looking that he can get any woman he wants, but decided to settle with her(she doesn't look attractive to me, both past and present image of her). Like I have to agree with everybody that called him a simp. He and Samson should be placed in the same category of simps.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by zedegit: 4:01am On Oct 16, 2023
Imagine the boldness. So Will is good enough for pity.

Very unfortunate woman.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by zedegit: 4:06am On Oct 16, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
Let me tell you guys the game here. She's purposely doing all these to force Will Smith into filing for a divorce so she can take half his wealth. Biggest mistake Will ever did was not making her sign a prenuptial agreement before marriage. Will Smith knows this very well and that's why he is just holding on and avoiding her by all means. Man is stuck between the devil herself and the deep blue sea of losing half his hard earned wealth undecided

Isn't it better to lose half his wealth than to lose his mind and dignity?
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Mrkindness: 4:07am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:
Mohammed was a rapist yet you still believe in him to save you.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by BALLOSKI: 4:08am On Oct 16, 2023
Delight21:
Imagine the disrespect, a whole Will Smith...
You and Will Smith who is even looking more younger and healthier?
Will na mumu. He's married to the wrong woman.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by IamKizzbrown10(m): 4:15am On Oct 16, 2023
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Philosopher1979: 4:38am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:

Because of Gods convenant with Abraham.
God can never forget them. They are important in Theology and end tome things. God is helping them because of His promise to Abraham
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by bluefilm: 4:39am On Oct 16, 2023
Will Simp will have no other option than to keep quiet and endure the whole insult and abuse.

If he dare do otherwise, the bitch will clean him out completely in a divorce suit.

That's the biased American divorce court justice system for you.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by tochez24(m): 4:58am On Oct 16, 2023
illicit:
She no rate the guy at all

That's the best ANY simp can ever get in this world, if it's not instant death🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

I will rather die single⚠️

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by ufotunang: 5:10am On Oct 16, 2023
Or you are even the one getting old sef 🙄
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by linearity: 5:14am On Oct 16, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
Let me tell you guys the game here. She's purposely doing all these to force Will Smith into filing for a divorce so she can take half his wealth. Biggest mistake Will ever did was not making her sign a prenuptial agreement before marriage. Will Smith knows this very well and that's why he is just holding on and avoiding her by all means. Man is stuck between the devil herself and the deep blue sea of losing half his hard earned wealth undecided

You missed the mark!

She can still file divorce any day, any time…whether Will like it or not and still walk with the half.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Enemyofpeace: 5:34am On Oct 16, 2023
Prick don dey rehungry the woman. Na so women be, na style dem dey take beg for prick
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by AareGaa: 5:34am On Oct 16, 2023
Zchi1052:
As far as this APC government is making life too difficult for me,that's none of my business

Another borrowing on the process
Dollar 1045
Gas 1100 per kg
Fuel 720

Nigeria installed Proxy President because of tribalism, religious sentiment and enemies of state

Carry your frustrations commot for this important thread.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by TrainPark: 6:02am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:

The topic here is WILL SMITH & JADA.

You can go and join hamas or mossad

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by gannod(m): 6:03am On Oct 16, 2023
turmacs:

The topic is about Will Smith and Jada Smith.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by youngrichnigga: 6:04am On Oct 16, 2023
A fool talking, what gives her the assurance she'll outlive Will or enjoy better health than him in old age? Orun nikan lo mo éní ma la🤔🤔🤔
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by sageb: 6:23am On Oct 16, 2023
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Blazebond(m): 6:24am On Oct 16, 2023
Everytime you simp for a woman ,this is going to be your reward,I have said it before and I will always say it,no woman likes simps,they secretly despise you and are disgusted by your behavior but you foolishly think that it's love and care and understanding that you are showing to her,now see what will Smith have gotten himself into,he knew Jada was never into him but he foolishly thought that he could CONQUER her with love,care and understanding,now see what the simpleton has turned himself into,this is a warning to you men,never ever simp for a woman,in the end you will be irritating and disgusting to your her.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by sukkot: 6:31am On Oct 16, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Dayuummmmmm, Obadiah has spoken, upon mount zion, there shall be Deliverance and the people of God will possess their possessions >> Obadiah 1: 17 tongue
grin

1 Like

Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by yeyebrity: 6:39am On Oct 16, 2023
Delight21:
Imagine the disrespect, a whole Will Smith...
You and Will Smith who is even looking more younger and healthier?

She said: 'I am staying young', not 'looking young'. Understand that statement first before you crucify her.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by Clinghton: 6:45am On Oct 16, 2023
She thinks she's doing him a favour, and there are many ladies dying to be with will but he chose to tie himself with an ingrate.
Re: I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor by succri(m): 6:47am On Oct 16, 2023
Cant waste my pity on will , old man way no get sense 😀😀

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband / Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) / Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.