Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe (30922 Views)

I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa / Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos) / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by FreeStuffsNG: 4:21am On Oct 16, 2023
I can’t date men who reside on Lagos mainland – Moet Abebe

Media personality, Laura Monyeazo Abebe, popularly known as Moet Abebe, has revealed she cannot date men who live on the mainland in Lagos.

Abebe said such men would possibly give excuses for seeing her when she needed them to be with her.

She made this known in an interview with Tolani Baj, the reality TV star.

The media influencer said calling a man living on the mainland late at night might result in flimsy excuses.

“I have always said this thing, I cannot necessarily date someone that lives on the mainland,” she said.

“I feel like if I call you at 11 pm, you will probably give me some story like it is too late, there are police on the street, I cannot come.”

Some years back, Abebe made her position known in marriage, labelling it a “fraud”.

In June, she shared details of enduring an “abusive” relationship with her ex-fiance for about two and a half years.

Recently, she argued that societal pressure remains the cause of why many women want to marry even for the wrong reasons.

“I have just noticed that a lot of people are getting married for the wrong reasons. A lot of people are doing it because of pressure,” she said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/i-cant-date-men-who-reside-on-lagos-mainland-moet-abebe/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by FreeStuffsNG: 4:21am On Oct 16, 2023
I know she will be deliberately and inadvertently misunderstood, especially by the lazy youths and cyberbullies, for her sincerity that borders on her personal insecurities in romantic relationships with someone living on Lagos mainland and that this her personal opinion is not necessarily based on whether the man is rich but simply based on distance and her needs for easy access of support from her man.

Some other ladies may not mind. In this same Lagos, some people were born and raised in Ikoyi but , for love ,left the Island to marry and live on the mainland and in later years, God blessed them and are back living and raising their own children in Ikoyi. Some people living on the mainland are even far richer than some people living on the Island.

I am aware that some folks on the Island don't like coming to the mainland unless they're travelling out or using the international airport in Ikeja.

The day an international airport takes off on the Island, many of them may not even step foot on the mainland for decades! Check my signature for free stuffs!

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Chibuzoripob: 4:49am On Oct 16, 2023
cool thief

8 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by TUANKU(m): 5:56am On Oct 16, 2023
SMH…auntie make you secure man fess.

24 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by LeeSantos(m): 6:23am On Oct 16, 2023
Sometimes I wished the internet made it possible to stone some users. Would have stoned that first person who commented nonsense with the biggest brick I can lay my hands on

Long pointless texts. SMH Like damn wtf.

She will even jump into a relationship with someone from America without thinking twice

Even if we lived in the same street on the island. I still wouldn’t meet at 11pm. Those who are busy need all the fresh strength to start at 5am

277 Likes 31 Shares

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by meobizy(f): 6:23am On Oct 16, 2023
She’s 31, 32. No man is looking her way.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Beverlyjean(f): 6:41am On Oct 16, 2023
meobizy:
She’s 31, 32. No man is looking her way.

Madam will be 35 next year... she's meant to have sense at her age ...

214 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by superCleanworks(m): 6:47am On Oct 16, 2023
this aunty is still talking about DATING

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Diligent1(f): 6:47am On Oct 16, 2023
With time you will understand life

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Kingray10: 6:47am On Oct 16, 2023
Someone she ask her where does her fada reside

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by gentposh: 6:47am On Oct 16, 2023
From my experience ladies like this are always the ones with STD

Let me help you clone your spouse's Whatsapp and get their messages delivered directly into your own phone.

It's easy and affordable.

Zero eight one 130 seven seven one six seven

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Dialpad: 6:47am On Oct 16, 2023
Not smart

5 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47am On Oct 16, 2023
I feel like if I call you at 11 pm, you will probably give me some story like it is too late, there are police on the street, I cannot come
God bless people like us and the rest that do not read the headlines only.........

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Eriggs: 6:47am On Oct 16, 2023
Iraanu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:47am On Oct 16, 2023
Inotherwords she is only available for lease to men who reside on the Island.
Only fools run after her, as she is looking for a big one among them to date.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2023
Some years back, Abebe made her position known in marriage, labelling it a “fraud”.
In June, she shared details of enduring an “abusive” relationship with her ex-fiance for about two and a half years.
Make sense....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2023
I can't date you cos breast is too small

12 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Raxxye(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2023
Okay na.
I'm going to abandon the house I built on the mainland and relocate to Lagos Island just to date you, since you're the only olosho in Lagos!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by oluwaseyi0: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2023
The title is meant to gaslight her

We said she can date someone that stay too far even as far as mainland, no too much distance relationship

She didn't mean it as finance

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Charismatic107: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2023
All this low budget ashana sef, is Magodo, Omole estate etc not on the mainland. Rating island as if say na heaven.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by flexyrule(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2023
Me I can't even date anyone living in Lagos.

You inclusive my dear.

11 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
I can't date you cos breast is too small
Kuku kee am cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by sotall(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2023
undecided
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2023
Is this not too complicated.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by UncleKoboko: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2023
grin

ALL THESE GIRLS WITH PUBLIC TOILET TOTO, I WONDER WETIN DEY GIVE THEM MIND TO GET PREFERENCE grin

You wey different men done pass around like football cheesy grin grin

Me, I can't date any girl with more than two BODYCOUNT seriously.

UNLESS NA JUST CRUISE.

A NON-VIRGIN GIRL IS LESS, USED PRODUCT AND LEFTOVER, AND I CAN'T SETTLE FOR LESS.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by wittywriter: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2023
Cruise to be in the news.

Wittyness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by jojothaiv(m): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2023
I don check am some matters no really concern me....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Omagi: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2023
Who is this one again with her long face. Calling a man to come over late at night, why can't she go over to him instead

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Acidosis(m): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2023
But you can date someone in Australia, isn't?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by daniwise(m): 6:50am On Oct 16, 2023
You are still talking about dating when most of peers are done giving birth.dey play

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Sleekfingers: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2023

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay-z,omarion,neyo.who Has The Biggest Lips. / The Aneke Twins Celebrate Their Birthday Today - See Thier Stunning Photos / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Outfit To The Gtbank Fashion Weekend Cocktail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.