Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe (30960 Views)

I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa / Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos) / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by MrBroke(m): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:
SMH…auntie make you secure man fess.

Secure man do wetin?
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Rostikol: 7:21am On Oct 16, 2023
tafabaloo:
Nothing is wrong in what she wants.

She is a liar and a deceiver.

She is really being ELITIST, and lying that it is because if she calls the man at 11pm bla bla.

If Dangote or Otedola's son moved to Ikeja and wanted to date her, would she refuse on the basis that he lives on the manland?

We know the answer to that.

Abeg swerve, ashewo.

6 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by TUANKU(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2023
MrBroke:

Secure man do wetin?
Ask again.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by sukkot: 7:22am On Oct 16, 2023
Zupay:

See you showing off your ignorance, person whey dey born for UK with her British passport, also a UK trained lawyer, na who you open your unwashed mouth in a leaking brown roof in osogbo dey yab. Any name whey no sound Yoruba or Hausa, na omo igbo get am.....She is from Edo state and from the family of late Stella Obasanjo.

The wealth in her family, your own family in the next 7 generations no go see am.

Oponu radarada!
so because she is born in the uk she is beyond reproach ? ogbeni wee you kip kwayet

5 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Mubiola360: 7:25am On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I know she will be deliberately and inadvertently misunderstood, especially by the lazy youths and cyberbullies, for her sincerity that borders on her personal insecurities in romantic relationships with someone living on Lagos mainland and that this her personal opinion is not necessarily based on whether the man is rich but simply based on distance and her needs for easy access of support from her man.

Some other ladies may not mind. In this same Lagos, some people were born and raised in Ikoyi but , for love ,left the Island to marry and live on the mainland and in later years, God blessed them and are back living and raising their own children in Ikoyi. Some people living on the mainland are even far richer than some people living on the Island.

I am aware that some folks on the Island don't like coming to the mainland unless they're travelling out or using the international airport in Ikeja. This one doesn't know the island is mu occupied by fake life fellows. Your eye go clear soon

The day an international airport takes off on the Island, many of them may not even step foot on the mainland for decades! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2023
But you can sleep with them?
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by garriAndsugar: 7:27am On Oct 16, 2023
Am I your guardian angel that you will call me by 11pm?

Person wey never chop this week dey tell people to check signature for freestuffs
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by iamjavadem(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2023
Who cares who she is dating. Does it affect the price of fuel?
FreeStuffsNG:
I know she will be deliberately and inadvertently misunderstood, especially by the lazy youths and cyberbullies, for her sincerity that borders on her personal insecurities in romantic relationships with someone living on Lagos mainland and that this her personal opinion is not necessarily based on whether the man is rich but simply based on distance and her needs for easy access of support from her man.

Some other ladies may not mind. In this same Lagos, some people were born and raised in Ikoyi but , for love ,left the Island to marry and live on the mainland and in later years, God blessed them and are back living and raising their own children in Ikoyi. Some people living on the mainland are even far richer than some people living on the Island.

I am aware that some folks on the Island don't like coming to the mainland unless they're travelling out or using the international airport in Ikeja.

The day an international airport takes off on the Island, many of them may not even step foot on the mainland for decades! Check my signature for free stuffs!

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Kingray10: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2023
Zupay:

Person whey dey born for UK and trained as a lawyer in the UK. She is from the wealthy Abebe family, related to the late Stella Obasanjo who was Stella Abebe before marriage......she is from old money.
It doesn't give her the right to talk down on others, people when we dy main-land, if they are from old money too they will not be living there.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by iamjavadem(m): 7:29am On Oct 16, 2023
Only an irresponsible person will call me to come visit by 11pm.
post=126428934:

God bless people like us and the rest that do not read the headlines only.........

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Originalsly: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2023
Some of these celebrities be e posing their stupidity and don't even know. If she be dating her and calls him 11 at night .... if he doesn't want to see her what will drop him from saying he has diarrhea? Booty call type of woman.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Mccullum: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I am aware that some folks on the Island don't like coming to the mainland unless they're travelling out or using the international airport in Ikeja.

Trash 🗑️
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by dfrost: 7:31am On Oct 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Madam will be 35 next year... she's meant to have sense at her age ...

Haba Bev, what happened to Women Supporting Women? 🤣😝
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Chetas81(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2023
ALL THIS LADIES THAT ALREADY OLD, STILL LOOKING FOR SOMEONE HUSBAND TO SNATCH,EVEN SHE GOT BOYFRIEND WITHIN HER VICINITY, SHE IS GOING TO CHEAT, OLD VIRGIN

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Zupay: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2023
sukkot:
so because she is born in the uk she is beyond reproach ? ogbeni wee you kip kwayet

See hungry nitwit whey wan reproach person....what a wonderment! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rat don chop the oponu tongue now, why e not continue the ranting of alaigbo jungle.....person say she no want mainland based guy and he got triggered and trying to shame her with migrating to Lagos not knowing na UK born pikin.

Oponu reloaded.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by streetsoldier1(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nothing truer than your last paragraph, e be like punchline from Mode9 flows
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by godofuck231: 7:38am On Oct 16, 2023
If you can't date a man who dosent have a car its because your father is poor and can't afford one , if you can't date a man on the mains its because you can't afford a house on the island

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by darkmarky(m): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2023
Why your toto go dey scratch you at 11pm?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Morbeta11(m): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2023
Diligent1:
With time you will understand life

You mean with time she will tolerate and give room to Ogbomosho Residents Association members ..... grin
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by sukkot: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2023
Zupay:

See hungry nitwit whey wan reproach person....what a wonderment! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rat don chop your tongue now, why not continue the ranting of alaigbo jungle.....person say she no want mainland based guy and you got triggered and trying to shame her with migrating to Lagos not knowing na UK born pikin.

Oponu reloaded.
its like you have smoked loud and taken action bitters this early in the morning

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Nahunger(m): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
men that chase anything in skirt.

Better cause no reasonable man go pursue public toilet

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by aswani(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
The title is meant to gaslight her

We said she can date someone that stay too far even as far as mainland, no too much distance relationship

She didn't mean it as finance

She is the one gaslighting Mainland men. She knew fully well what she was doing when she mentioned Mainland when she could easily have said I can't date men that live too far from me.

Like other people have intimated, why would any man in his right mind leave home at 11pm over the promise of sex? I myself wouldn't go to see my next door neighbour at that time sef.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Burruchaga71(m): 7:51am On Oct 16, 2023
Tinubu is a DRUG LORD and a forger
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Zupay: 7:52am On Oct 16, 2023
sukkot:
its like you have smoked loud and taken action bitters this early in the morning

You mean the ones you gave me last night?
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by magzey: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2023
This woman no marry ne? Wetin she dey talk about dating naa grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by magzey: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Tinubu is a DRUG LORD and a forger
Post your real name and location if you are a real IPOB representative grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by VEHINTOLAR: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2023
Zupay:

See you showing off your ignorance, person whey dey born for UK with her British passport, also a UK trained lawyer, na who you open your unwashed mouth in a leaking brown roof in osogbo dey yab. Any name whey no sound Yoruba or Hausa, na omo igbo get am.....She is from Edo state and from the family of late Stella Obasanjo.

The wealth in her family, your own family in the next 7 generations no go see am.

Oponu radarada!

Lol,Chinedu,that obviously hit you below the belt ! Incomprehensible gibberish;who gives a fvck even if she was born in the Jupiter ? Ode, you must really think everyone you meet here is a lowlifer like you idiot who sees every little thing as being born or schooling in the UK or wherever as a big deal ? You dey ment ! The moment I saw that senseless "wealth in her family".....blah,blah,I knew I was dealing with yet another senseless village dwelling idiot from Alaigbo,shior ! Yen,yen,"her British passport" come on, what's even wrong with you guys from that side ?! Your insecurity is quite cringey;it stinks !

I won't even stoop so low as to be doing a witless back and forth with an obvious nitwit like you. My message however,is very clear; you fools from that erosion ravaged land of criminals should stay in your villages. You ain't welcome here; you're nothing but burdens !

Now,crawl back into whatever primitive hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there ! An idiot Omo ojuorola ri like you from that cursed,unproductive land, ka a da f'awon babanla e !

6 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by AntiTerrorist: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I think the major requirements to be an APC apologist is ability to think upside down. I spit on your head.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Adjovi: 8:09am On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. Talk is cheap. You can go ahead and marry or date someone who is not available for you, it's your own cup of tea.
Only sane and wise people know that accessibility to whoever you date is the real foundation of the companionship marriage is divinely created for.
If you are not available to whoever you date, just don't date except you want to have serious problems! Dating and marriage are not outsourced or done virtually. It's hardwork and that's why it's meant for matured and ready individuals.

In this scenario it doesn't make sense. Why will you be calling someone to come over by 11pm? She can as well drive down too by that time. What happened to the entire day to meet or make plans. Na useless excuse to not date men from the mainland tho

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by BigYash: 8:09am On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:
SMH…auntie make you secure man fess.
Who give monkey banana.. Linda Ikeja ,abi ikeji do pass all these ones e.. Las las better preek calm hanty down.. Make this one see better preek for mainland make she no go.. She go even dey drive go herself,even if it's 1am. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by sulakishop(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2023
Some h@@rd looking h@gs will just go on air forming levels when they're not even the one paying for their house rent and expensive lifestyles.

Well, winter is coming,
Wrinkles are here already,
Menopause is fast approaching ,
The day is getting dark... after which you will know that even an umbrella is a load!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by PHAYOL81: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The bolded is the reason I think the state is going to be obviously and logically distinct along the privilege and the under privileged lines soon as the ports facilities (AIR AND SEA PORTS both on LEKKI peninsula) would continue to further distance the Island with rapid devt from the Mainland (which may start suffering insufficient attention because the people that matters are no more stepping feet on it)

I guess we should start PROTESTING that the TECH HUB proposed for YABA should be commenced ASAP (by this current administrator)else if delayed, it may be moved to the ISLAND too(by the next one)citing security, proximity and commuting issues (thereby deteriorating the mainland the more)

GOD SAVES LAGOS MAINLAND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat / Kcee’s Birthday Party 38th Birthday Party: Olamide, Phyno, E-money, Others Atten / Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.