Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe (30952 Views)

I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa / Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos) / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by pipnator00(m): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2023
Here's your typical modern woman. They have all the sense yet can't make any sense.

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by frankyychiji(f): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2023
Charismatic107:
All this low budget ashana sef, is Magodo, Omole estate etc not on the mainland. Rating island as if say na heaven.
Did you read the post or just jumped in to comment?
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Zupay: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol,Chinedu,that obviously hit you below the belt ! Incomprehensible gibberish;who gives a fvck even if she was born in the Jupiter ? Ode, you must really think everyone you meet here is a lowlifer like you idiot who sees every little thing as being born or schooling in the UK or wherever as a big deal ? You dey ment ! The moment I saw that senseless "wealth in her family".....blah,blah,I knew I was dealing with yet another senseless village dwelling idiot from Alaigbo,shior ! Yen,yen,"her British passport" come on, what's even wrong with you guys from that side ?! Your insecurity is quite cringey;it stinks !

I won't even stoop so low as to be doing a witless back and forth with an obvious nitwit like you. My message however,is very clear; you fools from that erosion ravaged land of criminals should stay in your villages. You ain't welcome here; you're nothing but burdens !

Now,crawl back into whatever primitive hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there ! An idiot Omo ojuorola ri like you from that cursed,unproductive land, ka a da f'awon babanla e !

Aro mental.....I know you are triggered but calm down, the psychiatric nurse is coming to give you your morning drugs. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Quebec91(m): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2023
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Quebec91(m): 8:28am On Oct 16, 2023
LeeSantos:
Sometimes I wished the internet made it possible to stone some users. Would have stoned that first person who commented nonsense with the biggest brick I can lay my hands on

Long pointless texts. SMH Like damn wtf.

She will even jump into a relationship with someone from America without thinking twice

Even if we lived in the same street on the island. I still wouldn’t meet at 11pm. Those who are busy need all the fresh strength to start at 5am

Exactly

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by tnerro1(m): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2023
Besides pvssy, wat else can she offer, better be careful madam cause e go shock you say ur house maid from the mainland will offer ur oga on the island better pvssy than you

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Iyanuoluwa007: 8:33am On Oct 16, 2023
I can't date a woman above 30.

Mtcheew...

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Caleycash(m): 8:36am On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/i-cant-date-men-who-reside-on-lagos-mainland-moet-abebe/

Quebec91:

Exactly
Old cargoes everywhere, still talking of dating when her mates don drop 2 to 3, mumu woman 🤡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by frankson1(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I know she will be deliberately and inadvertently misunderstood, especially by the lazy youths and cyberbullies, for her sincerity that borders on her personal insecurities in romantic relationships with someone living on Lagos mainland and that this her personal opinion is not necessarily based on whether the man is rich but simply based on distance and her needs for easy access of support from her man.

Some other ladies may not mind. In this same Lagos, some people were born and raised in Ikoyi but , for love ,left the Island to marry and live on the mainland and in later years, God blessed them and are back living and raising their own children in Ikoyi. Some people living on the mainland are even far richer than some people living on the Island.

I am aware that some folks on the Island don't like coming to the mainland unless they're travelling out or using the international airport in Ikeja.

The day an international airport takes off on the Island, many of them may not even step foot on the mainland for decades! Check my signature for free stuffs!

What are you even reasoning.

The point is calling out a guy at 11pm but you've written an epistle 😏
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by bonnyhope: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I know she will be deliberately and inadvertently misunderstood, especially by the lazy youths and cyberbullies, for her sincerity that borders on her personal insecurities in romantic relationships with someone living on Lagos mainland and that this her personal opinion is not necessarily based on whether the man is rich but simply based on distance and her needs for easy access of support from her man.

Some other ladies may not mind. In this same Lagos, some people were born and raised in Ikoyi but , for love ,left the Island to marry and live on the mainland and in later years, God blessed them and are back living and raising their own children in Ikoyi. Some people living on the mainland are even far richer than some people living on the Island.

I am aware that some folks on the Island don't like coming to the mainland unless they're travelling out or using the international airport in Ikeja.

The day an international airport takes off on the Island, many of them may not even step foot on the mainland for decades! Check my signature for free stuffs!

You have just vomited Rubbish
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Chibuzoripob: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2023
uniquetechng:
it's funny how someone as broke as you can refers to a billionaire as thief.
I'm not a begger like Ur miserable father
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Caleycash(m): 8:45am On Oct 16, 2023
Zupay:

See you showing off your ignorance, person whey dey born for UK with her British passport, also a UK trained lawyer, na who you open your unwashed mouth in a leaking brown roof in osogbo dey yab. Any name whey no sound Yoruba or Hausa, na omo igbo get am.....She is from Edo state and from the family of late Stella Obasanjo.

The wealth in her family, your own family in the next 7 generations no go see am.

Oponu radarada!
No na she get oxygen to give us too, make thunder fire her with her qualifications and wealth including you wey no get sense!... at her age she no get sense and yiu dey here dey follow her talk rubbish, thunder fire 🔥 you there!

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by bonnyhope: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Is this case not too compliment?

Na by force to speak English?
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Kobicove(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
The title is meant to gaslight her

We said she can date someone that stay too far even as far as mainland, no too much distance relationship

She didn't mean it as finance

A lot will make comments based only on title grin
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Nazgul: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2023
I can't even meet any girl by 11pm even if we live in the same estate.

If it's an emergency she's calling me for, I'll advice her to reach out to her neighbours, by morning I'll come.

I'm not a night crawler.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Zupay: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2023
Caleycash:
No na she get oxygen to give us too, make thunder fire her with her qualifications and wealth including you wey no get sense!... at her age she no get sense and yiu dey here dey follow her talk rubbish, thunder fire 🔥 you there!

After the thunder don fire you and your family finish, e fit consider to fire the remaining of your village people.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Samykush: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2023
that island sef is just like okoko with make up. comot all those yeyebrities from there and you'll really see the real truth of that place
oluwaseyi0:
The title is meant to gaslight her

We said she can date someone that stay too far even as far as mainland, no too much distance relationship

She didn't mean it as finance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Faposky95: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2023
The brain is such a small yet potent powerhouse... that it can make sensible, intelligent people make and say the dumbest things..... probably when it's experiencing some glitch......
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by iamtardey: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2023
Oh I thought you’re with LAX una don scatter…anyways I like pearlcardy pass you times 1000
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Revolva(m): 9:03am On Oct 16, 2023
Eediot ....who be dis one ...come Ago palace way isolo or amuwo gra or magodo gra make dem feed ur whole family

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by duketerry22(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2023
This one isn't ready yet.. if you call a man by 11pm n it's no emergency you want him to come over then tomorrow if he has issues with work n doesn't have it anymore the same you will now say 'I can't date a man that's not working'.. we will still hear more from you by this time next year

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Olatara(f): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Eyaah.....disguised frustration and lamentation of an evening newspaper whose father resides in a village somewhere in the jungle of Alaigbo ! Awon Omo oko oshi,forming posh when they get to Lagos,Ori e yi !
Her father, is Late Stella Obasanjo's brother.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Memphis357(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2023
It's only irredeemable fools that keep up with these irrelevant celebrities.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Miyachi: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The fact is her reason, though hers, is not reasonable. You should be ready to make sacrifices for love, that's the way it works.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by JuicyStar: 9:22am On Oct 16, 2023
From time immemorial, this one has always been empty. Everything about her na men and how classless she is.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Charismatic107: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2023
frankyychiji:
Did you read the post or just jumped in to comment?
Forget about what she said, its not really about the distance, she never talk her mind finish.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Milka2: 9:28am On Oct 16, 2023
Ok na, enjoy
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Wallade(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Can you ask her if she can date someone in the USA or abroad?
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by ChristianMuslim: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2023
You that was brought up with stolen public funds is talking about men.. If Nigeria Judiciary is really working, your father will still be behind bar

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by MmMaganda(m): 9:34am On Oct 16, 2023
People de look for soul mate to marry and settle, this oldie still de talk about boyfriend 🤌🤌

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by BreakingNews21: 9:35am On Oct 16, 2023
Hmmm, babe looks a lot different, I guess as we all do after several years. grin

Hip TV Presenter Miss Moet Abebe Looking Sexy On Bikini - Celebrities - Nairaland

https://ww.nairaland.com/3956678/hip-tv-presenter-miss-moet

Jul 30, 2017
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Mayeldah(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2023
she should be married and having kids by now, if she like make she date only people in New york, wdfc!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ngozi Ezeh & Her Family Survive Accident (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji: Actress Shares Stunning Post- Birthday Photo / Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.