Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe (30959 Views)

I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa / Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos) / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by uniquetechng: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
I'm not a begger like Ur miserable father
My father was a manager with the old Bank PHB that had Abiola as major shareholder, I on the other hand made my first real money in 1988.

Learn to address issues without indults, it portray your level of maturity as well as your upbringing.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by emmaodet: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2023
Acidosis:

But you can date someone in Australia, isn't?

grin
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Dminister(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2023
Her mates already have 3 or 4 children while she is still allowing men to sample her Kpomo all in the name of dating. common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Angelfrost(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2023
Why does this offend most of you guys?!! tongue

There are guys and ladies on the mainland that avoid relationships with those on the Island... It's personal, and everyone has a right to choose the one that suits them.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Badadvisor: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2023
Nazgul:
I can't even meet any girl by 11pm even if we live in the same estate.

If it's an emergency she's calling me for, I'll advice her to reach out to her neighbours, by morning I'll come.

I'm not a night crawler.
Are you male or female?
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Beverlyjean(f): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2023
dfrost:

Haba Bev, what happened to Women Supporting Women? 🤣😝

It's killing the future of women ...only smart people will understand this

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by yinkeys(m): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2023
TUANKU:
SMH…auntie make you secure man fess.
I think she’s 33 or 34

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Chibuzoripob: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2023
uniquetechng:
My father was a manager with the old Bank PHB that had Abiola as major shareholder, I on the other hand made my first real money in 1988.

Learn to address issues without indults, it portray your level of maturity as well as your upbringing.
Ur father is a pathetic idiot.Go home and tell him that
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by TUANKU(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2023
yinkeys:

I think she’s 33 or 34
34 + months…technically 35.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by haybee2018(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2023
she's actually SPOT-ON....I like her
she said her Mind.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Mrniceguy001: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2023
It's always the short and ugly ones that has multiple useless opinions grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2023
bonnyhope:

Na by force to speak English?

I actually wanted to write complicated?
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Mayflowa(m): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2023
Kingray10:
Someone she ask her where does her fada reside

Her father is very rich though. Her life, her choice but when she is in love, she will throw out all her policies.

The popular blogger said she never sleep with men but gave birth to baby for a married man! They all lie!

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by okorogodwin4(m): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2023
Sugar dey your kpekus Abi your sheet no dey smell! Come see Fyn chicks for adjegule wey Fyn pass u

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by ufotunang: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2023
When you start ageing all this your shakara will stop .. continue 🙄
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by mercysamuelson(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2023
Better she relocate to the US or any other country where she go fit dey waka up and down for midnight or send her boyfriend on an errand anytime for midnight.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by ufotunang: 11:27am On Oct 16, 2023
At your age your mates are married your own you are thinking of dating...
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by ufotunang: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2023
Sleekfingers:

When your toto dey scratch you around 11pm....
..that is why she needs you to solve that problem at 11pm 🙄
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Theboss001: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2023
superCleanworks:
this aunty is still talking about DATING

Swears, this one at her age is still talkimg dating
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by seguno2: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
Acidosis:

But you can date someone in Australia, isn't?

Who is she dating in Australia
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by highoctane: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
What of your many men living in Abuja?
Can they fly in by 11pm,If you need them?
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by BigIyanga: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. Talk is cheap. You can go ahead and marry or date someone who is not available for you, it's your own cup of tea.
Only sane and wise people know that accessibility to whoever you date is the real foundation of the companionship marriage is divinely created for.
If you are not available to whoever you date, just don't date except you want to have serious problems! Dating and marriage are not outsourced or done virtually. It's hardwork and that's why it's meant for matured and ready individuals.
Motivational speaker. In this Naija how many fully employed and responsible people are actively available at 11pm ? How many of them are awake at 11pm?
So accessibility is only limited at 11pm?
So if her BF travels outside Lekki for work, biz, conference… they must do astral travel in spirit at night to come sleep at her bedside at 11pm
Only unwise and greedy people demand something they cant give back.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by GodHimself: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
she needs a man she goes to, not one that comes running when she calls.

FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/i-cant-date-men-who-reside-on-lagos-mainland-moet-abebe/

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Funflipper: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
This old lady should be in her matrimonial home taking care of her family but she is still talking about dating men.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Funflipper: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
Theboss001:

Swears, this one at her age is still talkimg dating

Wonders shall never end.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Myer(m): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I know she will be deliberately and inadvertently misunderstood, especially by the lazy youths and cyberbullies, for her sincerity that borders on her personal insecurities in romantic relationships with someone living on Lagos mainland and that this her personal opinion is not necessarily based on whether the man is rich but simply based on distance and her needs for easy access of support from her man.

Some other ladies may not mind. In this same Lagos, some people were born and raised in Ikoyi but , for love ,left the Island to marry and live on the mainland and in later years, God blessed them and are back living and raising their own children in Ikoyi. Some people living on the mainland are even far richer than some people living on the Island.

I am aware that some folks on the Island don't like coming to the mainland unless they're travelling out or using the international airport in Ikeja.

The day an international airport takes off on the Island, many of them may not even step foot on the mainland for decades! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Why is she so concerned about distance when they're still dating? I was a big fan of Moet Abebe and Sound City's OAPs but she needs to be sure what she wants.

Distance would only be a major issue when you have ulterior intentions. If meeting is once or twice in a month and in a public place, why is distance a major issue for the one you intend to spend the rest of your life with? Thanks to Video calls distance is no longer a barrier to building good relationships and strong bonds. Some husbands and wives even spend months due to job, even though this isn't advisable for married couples.

Its usually difficult meddling in some affairs except when one or both parties involved actually believe in God and godly principles/ways.

I hope she finds true love (Christ) and he helps her through life including a glorious and fruitful marriage.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by caye(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2023
BUT MOET WAS ALWAYS BEING ADVERTISED either in soundcity or Trophy Music festivals of that time Na!
She was older than me dat time, and I am over 37 yrs!
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Scamburster(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
This one is is still immature even at her old age. Tufia!

So a man running to your place by 11pm when you call is what relationship is all about or what makes it successful?

The way some ladies reason is why I don't have one single female friend. Chicken brains! When you weigh their IQ, you'll be wondering if they even developed mentally at all because of the the kind of unintelligent things they spew out .

Ok, so if hes running to your place at 11pm and armed robbers attack him you'll say he died for love or out of stupidity? Why can't you relocate to the mainland for him? Ewu.

Now we know why your first relationship failed because if na me be man, with this your reasoning, you go dey collect steady slap like some olodo students anytime you talk rubbish.
For your info, na mainland the most responsible and cutest men dey. as in . Cool headed dudes. That island wey full of yahoo boys, clubbers and skit makers. So you'll still end up with one that will play you.

She no even fine self.
Honestly, reasoning of majority( let me not just generize) of female gender sometimes make someone question if it's a inbuild something.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by maslow: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
LeeSantos:
Sometimes I wished the internet made it possible to stone some users. Would have stoned that first person who commented nonsense with the biggest brick I can lay my hands on

Long pointless texts. SMH Like damn wtf.

She will even jump into a relationship with someone from America without thinking twice

Even if we lived in the same street on the island. I still wouldn’t meet at 11pm. Those who are busy need all the fresh strength to start at 5am

This guy made me chuckle out loud. grin grin grin
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by 1Sharon(f): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
Zupay:

Person whey dey born for UK and trained as a lawyer in the UK. She is from the wealthy Abebe family, related to the late Stella Obasanjo who was Stella Abebe before marriage......she is from old money.

Yeah I don't see what the issue is. Nothing wrong with her wanting a man on the same level as her. She is not poor
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by emanobis(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
Anyway, we know you are not actually referring to Dating in its real sense.
We alrdy know where you are going and her potential customers also got the message
Aunty... well-done oo
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by uniquetechng: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
Ur father is a pathetic idiot.Go home and tell him that
Your father is an honourable man, I agree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See These Very Luvly Pictures Of Yemi Alade. / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat / Kcee’s Birthday Party 38th Birthday Party: Olamide, Phyno, E-money, Others Atten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.