Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe (30933 Views)

I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa / Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos) / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Cruise777: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2023
Better a landlord on mainland than a tenant on island

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:50am On Oct 16, 2023
post=126428955:

Kuku kee am cool
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Timothy89(m): 6:50am On Oct 16, 2023
then move the man to island, buy a luxury house for him since na lady dey decide what they want now

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by joseph1832(m): 6:50am On Oct 16, 2023
Hmm. So this woman is still making lame ass comments. I don't even want to wonder where she disappeared to.

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by ThatCEO: 6:51am On Oct 16, 2023
Wahala
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Segzy19: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2023
How is that information useful to us?
Stay, marry and live wherever you like abeg...
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by fykes(m): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2023
Lagos men na ur mate?
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by tafabaloo(m): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2023
Nothing is wrong in what she wants.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by MisfitHPG: 6:56am On Oct 16, 2023
meobizy:
She’s 31, 32. No man is looking her way.
she has make a life for herself and she lives on the island at 32?where do you and your mother live?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Nahunger(m): 6:56am On Oct 16, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool thief

Shey the men tell her say dem wan date her too ni 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Major7: 6:56am On Oct 16, 2023
I understand her insecurities but why will you want to call someone by 11pm when you should be sleeping as well After the hustle and tussle of the day,rest is very essential and in KJV voice,I don't like anyone disturbing the rest that God gaveth me angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by dododawa1: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2023
Tinubu certificate is going off
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by greypencils: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2023
But she will date someone living in the US. Dey play.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Riversstate: 6:58am On Oct 16, 2023
Foolish yellowba Muslim girl
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by nauto: 6:58am On Oct 16, 2023
Ok
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Chibuzoripob: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2023
Nahunger:

Shey the men tell her say dem wan date her too ni 😂😂😂
men that chase anything in skirt.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by DesChyko: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2023
What kind of responsible human being will want to randomly be on the road at 11 PM?

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by BigIyanga: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I know she will be deliberately and inadvertently misunderstood, especially by the lazy youths and cyberbullies, for her sincerity that borders on her personal insecurities in romantic relationships with someone living on Lagos mainland and that this her personal opinion is not necessarily based on whether the man is rich but simply based on distance.

Some other ladies may not mind. In this same Lagos, some people were born and raised in Ikoyi but , for love ,left the Island to marry and live on the mainland and in later years, God blessed them and are back living and raising their own children in Ikoyi. I am aware that some folks on the Island don't like coming to the mainland unless they're travelling out or using the international airport in Ikeja.

The day an international airport takes off on the Island, many of them may not even step foot on the mainland for decades!
She needs to deal with her insecurities
Expecting someone new to help you heal from past insecurity is pure madness .

So if her bf is a doctor or pilot who works night shift..they’re disqualified because they’ll be unavailable at 11pm
She’a so vain and illogical

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by VEHINTOLAR: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2023
Eyaah.....disguised frustration and lamentation of an evening newspaper whose father resides in a village somewhere in the jungle of Alaigbo ! Awon Omo oko oshi,forming posh when they get to Lagos,Ori e yi !

6 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by nedekid: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2023
meobizy:
More like 34 on wiki.
Mr Ikoyi will marry her.

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Jewessgratitud3: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2023
This one is is still immature even at her old age. Tufia!

So a man running to your place by 11pm when you call is what relationship is all about or what makes it successful?

The way some ladies reason is why I don't have one single female friend. Chicken brains! When you weigh their IQ, you'll be wondering if they even developed mentally at all because of the the kind of unintelligent things they spew out .

Ok, so if hes running to your place at 11pm and armed robbers attack him you'll say he died for love or out of stupidity? Why can't you relocate to the mainland for him? Ewu.

Now we know why your first relationship failed because if na me be man, with this your reasoning, you go dey collect steady slap like some olodo students anytime you talk rubbish.
For your info, na mainland the most responsible and cutest men dey. as in . Cool headed dudes. That island wey full of yahoo boys, clubbers and skit makers. So you'll still end up with one that will play you.

She no even fine self.

9 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Bluntemperor: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2023
Diligent1:
With time you will understand life

O P,why don't you allow her to receive sense?
She is yet to understand that great decisions to make Lagos Better is always taking in Ikeja Alausa -on the Mainland or she don create her State Capital ni?
Pride and arrogance don kill some People o!.
Madam,may you receive sense before long!
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Zupay: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2023
Kingray10:
Someone she ask her where does her fada reside

Person whey dey born for UK and trained as a lawyer in the UK. She is from the wealthy Abebe family, related to the late Stella Obasanjo who was Stella Abebe before marriage......she is from old money.

5 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by FreeStuffsNG: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2023
BigIyanga:

She needs to deal with her insecurities
Expecting someone new to help you heal from past insecurity is pure madness .

So if her bf is a doctor or pilot who works night shift..they’re disqualified because they’ll be unavailable at 11pm
She’a so vain and illogical
Smh. Talk is cheap. You can go ahead and marry or date someone who is not available for you, it's your own cup of tea.
Only sane and wise people know that accessibility to whoever you date is the real foundation of the companionship marriage is divinely created for.
If you are not available to whoever you date, just don't date except you want to have serious problems! Dating and marriage are not outsourced or done virtually. It's hardwork and that's why it's meant for matured and ready individuals.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by sukkot: 7:08am On Oct 16, 2023
cheesy grin hence the name MOET. A bottle cost 52000 naira

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Zupay: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Eyaah.....disguised frustration and lamentation of an evening newspaper whose father resides in a village somewhere in the jungle of Alaigbo ! Awon Omo oko oshi,forming posh when they get to Lagos,Ori e yi !

See you showing off your ignorance, person whey dey born for UK with her British passport, also a UK trained lawyer, na who you open your unwashed mouth in a leaking brown roof in osogbo dey yab. Any name whey no sound Yoruba or Hausa, na omo igbo get am.....She is from Edo state and from the family of late Stella Obasanjo.

The wealth in her family, your own family in the next 7 generations no go see am.

Oponu radarada!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by simfrost90210: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2023
LeeSantos:
Sometimes I wished the internet made it possible to stone some users. Would have stoned that first person who commented nonsense with the biggest brick I can lay my hands on

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Whether Mainland or Island
Lagos n Nigeria Will Favour Me In 2023!

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Kajaard: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2023
LeeSantos:
Sometimes I wished the internet made it possible to stone some users. Would have stoned that first person who commented nonsense with the biggest brick I can lay my hands on

Long pointless texts. SMH Like damn wtf.

She will even jump into a relationship with someone from America without thinking twice

Even if we lived in the same street on the island. I still wouldn’t meet at 11pm. Those who are busy need all the fresh strength to start at 5am

Lol at the boldfaced, sometimes I feel exactly the same way too cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by uniquetechng: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool thief
it's funny how someone as broke as you can refers to a billionaire as thief.
Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by DrTee1(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I know she will be deliberately and inadvertently misunderstood, especially by the lazy youths and cyberbullies, for her sincerity that borders on her personal insecurities in romantic relationships with someone living on Lagos mainland and that this her personal opinion is not necessarily based on whether the man is rich but simply based on distance and her needs for easy access of support from her man.

Some other ladies may not mind. In this same Lagos, some people were born and raised in Ikoyi but , for love ,left the Island to marry and live on the mainland and in later years, God blessed them and are back living and raising their own children in Ikoyi. Some people living on the mainland are even far richer than some people living on the Island.

I am aware that some folks on the Island don't like coming to the mainland unless they're travelling out or using the international airport in Ikeja.

The day an international airport takes off on the Island, many of them may not even step foot on the mainland for decades! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Last paragraph response:

What happens when they have to go for a function in Ijebu Ode or Sagamu? A graduation ceremony at OAU Ife or at the Ekiti State University? What happens when they have that Owambe in Osogbo?

All these examples are South West Nigeria specific, where you can't avoid going by road through the mainland - or the Epe corridor anyway - and would still have the challenges of everyday Nigeria?!

We must cut the classification to the barest minimum. We came nude, we'll be deposited in Earth, often times somewhere far from the class estates we make so much sentiments about.

We must learn to respect people, regardless of whom they are and where they are. Without people, our individual selves are all but worthless.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Date Men Who Reside On Lagos Mainland – Moet Abebe by Kajaard: 7:18am On Oct 16, 2023
meobizy:

She's clocking 35

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her New Weight Loss / #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight / Charles Okocha's Thanksgiving For Surviving Bullets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.