Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies (30573 Views)

Sleeping Driver Rams Into Truck, Kills 5, Injures 12 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Texas Man Dancing On Top Of A Moving Truck Dies After Hitting Overpass (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
Wahala
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by Ejyksneh(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
This is what head slammers and religion of piece people are known for, especially those of them from south Wast.e
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by Ladech(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
That Okada rider should be well taken care off. When he gets well, he should be charged to court.
NCBLOG:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fleeing-driver-rams-into-stationary-truck-dies/%3famp
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by Segzy19: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
He killed himself for nothing....
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by waice6571: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
NCBLOG:
Trending Road Accident In Lagos/Ibadan Road

Proudly Brought To You By BLOG

Why are you talking credit for another man's effort ? It is very wrong. The news belongs to Punch Newspaper. It will not kill you to acknowledge Punch in your reference.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by ayasammygmail(f): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Good day everyone, it so disturbing that we have allowed tribalism to cloud our sense of reasoning on this platform, and accident has happened and a life lost, and someone said he or she is happy, another was making jokes about it and we all expect things to change in Nigeria and work in our favour, let's remember that Nigeria is a reflection of the people in the country. We all need to start purging our hearts of everything that is not right and good, then I think we will begin to experience some level of good in the country.
I come in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by gladdensir(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dey play

Lekkiboy827:
No playing If you don’t love free money then skip this, but if you need urgent money for bills not much then read below

Screenshot below no playing

Even if some of you have received the money and still did not send me my share I won’t stop helping and I appreciate those that reach out and send me part of the money, if I have any more updates I will let you know

For those that have not yet heard about it or don’t know how to receive their own read below

Palmpay Nigeria Support Fund Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register as a new user and collect the reward too,.

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

When you receive the 20,000 you will send me 5k out of it for showing you this update so when I find another one I will be happy to post it here

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot…. Once you receive the money and you want to send me my own share as appreciation then send it to this account

OPay 8.1.8.1.5.5.3.4.7

Click below Facebook post link

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0xXxFmUGmkwnbtGFgmzJwSCMzZFupuM6AvJWZr1iHp9h1CenNxmPKxnduS76Tm4XHl/?mibextid=cr9u03
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by iamtardey: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Mo gbe
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by DaddyJapan(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
ayasammygmail:
Good day everyone, it so disturbing that we have allowed tribalism to cloud our sense of reasoning on this platform, and accident has happened and a life lost, and someone said he or she is happy, another was making jokes about it and we all expect things to change in Nigeria and work in our favour, let's remember that Nigeria is a reflection of the people in the country. We all need to start purging our hearts of everything that is not right and good, then I think we will begin to experience some level of good in the country.
I come in peace.

Some of those commentators are afflicted by neurosis and various other mental health disorders.
Nigeria has brought them to a point where they are no longer in full control of their senses.

In sum, it is pretty much a case of victims denigrating other victims.

Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by Alliswell248: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
tishbite42:
A Yoruba getting scared of the Hausa Fulani on his home turf
Cowardice is legendary
You can ask Diya
A coward dies seven times before his death

So easy to identify sit at home people.
By their comments you shall know them.

There was no place any name was mentioned in the content. These headless mob are so daft.... trying so hard to force someone who failed in English and Economics on over 200 millions Nigerians.

Kolework.....Try again in 2039 if SS would allow you.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by Blitzking: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
Some okada riders are senseless...be competing cars for space..
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by Sleekfingers: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
Blitzking:
Some okada riders are senseless...be competing cars for space..

Thats why I want Sanwo olu to ban them totally in lagos......
But Sanwo olu is too soft to do that.......

I nearly killed one idiot riding against traffic on Lagos Badagry Expressway on Saturday. He was running from tax force....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by OBA2503: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dear FRSC and other government officials,
The ongoing spate of irregularities on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway is really a cause for concern.
Something has to be done as a matter of urgency on the overspeeding of drivers, driving against traffic by okada riders, unlawful U-turns by long trucks, illegal roadside parking by articulated vehicles and trailers amongst many other road violations.

Personally, I almost collided with a mad man on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway immediately after the Sagamu bridge. I was on the fast lane doing about 100km/hr when a mad man in black, torn and tattered clothing suddenly decided to cross the road without looking or caring about where or what he was doing. Only God, a good brake and lucky maneuvering helped me from killing and damaging my vehicle.

My question is, what is a mad man doing on the expressway crossing the road aimlessly?
Which agency or government parastatal is responsible for keeping our highways free from this utter chaos going on the roads?
Would it be right to wait to try to help the victim and possibly get lynched/burnt by a crowd of crazy fulani illiterates baying for blood?
Or, would it be right to report at the nearest police station and get arrested by corrupt policemen who will be out to collect bribes to kill any case over a madman jaywalker?

This country tire me aswear because it could have been me committing a crime or fighting for my life.
God, abeg o. Your banner over me must remain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by Occurstaem(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
tishbite42:
Cowardice is legendary
You can ask Diya
You are the real coward here. Can't you read?
I guess reading is such a complicated task for you. Your infinitesimal brain has been severely damaged by mpurummri.
So Ojukwu that fled from a war he started, dressed like a woman and Bïtter Obi that left PDP before presidential primary are also Yoruba?

What a morön!
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by NaijaCover(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
waice6571:

Why are you talking credit for another man's effort ? It is very wrong. The news belongs to Punch Newspaper. It will not kill you to acknowledge Punch in your reference.

Na Punch Newspaper, bring the bad News here, no Be Publish Am For here?
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by Babastrong(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
One of the reasons i hate coward people. they can die before their time.
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by Curious345: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
NCBLOG:
Trending Road Accident In Lagos/Ibadan Road

Proudly Brought To You By BLOG
you failed to say he collided with a Julius Berger truck

1 Like

Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by Curious345: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
NCBLOG:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fleeing-driver-rams-into-stationary-truck-dies/%3famp

Very useless post .

Why did you OMIT JULUIS BERGER FROM YOUR WRITE UP?

can't you see he rammed into a JULUIS BERGER truck!!
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by AmazingELixir: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
lipsrsealed

Diswan is better tagged death surrounded...he was destined that very day to grace the afterlife.
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by YorubaKinging: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
From Israel to Palestine ?

YeyeGbami:

Wetin make people wey dey gaza talk
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by dontrulee: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
If he's married, his wife and children would be expecting Daddy to come back. Sigh 😔
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by Fearyourcreator: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
phygo89:
Many ways to die in this corn3
1000ways to die program no dey show Nigeria
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by Bluffly: 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
tishbite42:
Cowardice is legendary
You can ask Diya
You are a big mumu.
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by waice6571: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
post=126439003:

Na Punch Newspaper, bring the bad News here, no Be Publish Am For here?

You no even get shame.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by NaijaCover(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
waice6571:

You no even get shame.

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by Rajahbite(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
Op change the topic to Hit and run driver meets his Waterloo while attempting to flee.
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by goody234: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
somebody riding against traffic should be run over anyway ..lawless country
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by Som497: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
Alvin212:
Yoruba people cool

I'm very happy grin
don’t be stup!d
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by UncleKoboko: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
AriyaTV:
Law of karma.

Probably hit and run driver.
You lack wisdom and common sense.
Where is law of Karma here?
It's the bastarɗ okada man riding against the traffic that deserves death.
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by Nonywendy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
NCBLOG:

Karma served him as e dey hot. So u can't wait to even check if the persn u hit is alive to take him to hospital
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by John4B: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Wey the money wey the calculator

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road / Two bodies recovered from the Ojuelegba container accident (Photos) / Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.