Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies (30574 Views)

Sleeping Driver Rams Into Truck, Kills 5, Injures 12 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Texas Man Dancing On Top Of A Moving Truck Dies After Hitting Overpass (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by Chetas81(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
NCBLOG:
Trending Road Accident In Lagos/Ibadan Road

Proudly Brought To You By BLOG
PUNCH NEWS, NOT ,IF YOU GUYS ARE NOT SICK ON NAIRALAND,I HAVE EYES GLASS FOR YOU SO THAT YOU CAN SEE WELL

1 Like

Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by CrownWale93(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
Law of karma what?
Is better you keep shut if u don't know what to say or type, 😒😒 a boy of 19yrs old trying to run away from being Lynched by some useless okada riders after one of them was hit, just injured while driving against the traffic on the highway.

They killed my brother and all go there ways after carrying out their plan of killing him.
They will all also be crushed to death, InshaAllah πŸ™

😭😭
AriyaTV:
Law of karma.

Probably hit and run driver.
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by CrownWale93(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
He's just 19yrs old that will be 20yrs in next three months January.
All plans laid ahead for him was just wasted, Gentle boy to the core, respectful and never for one day look we; his brothers in the eye anytime we are trying to correct him from his mistakes sometimes.

But he was killed by some bastard okada riders and the government also failed us. Something like that happened in broad day light and no much report from the security agencies for proper public awareness.

We never even know he had an accident untill the next day Sunday morning, of which the accident happened on Saturday 2pm.

We've been trying his line since 3pm when we couldn't see him as we expected that afternoon, his phone rang till 9pm after we couldn't reach his line again, switched off.
Went to police stations along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway ( mowe, Ibafo & warewa) if there's any possible arrest that afternoon that we are looking for our brother but ask us to come back after 24hrs for missing person report.

Myself and my other brothers set out very early the following day (Sunday) to make enquiry at Road safety office (MFM Prayer city, Magboro) if there's any possible accident report on Saturday but we were directed to mowe road safety office which we found the Sienna my lil brother drove that very day, them we realized he was involved in an accident 😒 and the Julius berger truck he rammed into was not in their office.

I'm typing this with an heavy and broken heart.

May the killers of my brother see Almighty God wrath soonπŸ™
dontrulee:
If he's married, his wife and children would be expecting Daddy to come back. Sigh πŸ˜”
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by Kigal: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
So sad
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by dontrulee: 1:06am On Oct 17, 2023
CrownWale93:
He's just 19yrs old that will be 20yrs in next three months January.
All plans laid ahead for him was just wasted, Gentle boy to the core, respectful and never for one day look we; his brothers in the eye anytime we are trying to correct him from his mistakes sometimes.

But he was killed by some bastard okada riders and the government also failed us. Something like that happened in broad day light and no much report from the security agencies for proper public awareness.

We never even know he had an accident untill the next day Sunday morning, of which the accident happened on Saturday 2pm.

We've been trying his line since 3pm when we couldn't see him as we expected that afternoon, his phone rang till 9pm after we couldn't reach his line again, switched off.
Went to police stations along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway ( mowe, Ibafo & warewa) if there's any possible arrest that afternoon that we are looking for our brother but ask us to come back after 24hrs for missing person report.

Myself and my other brothers set out very early the following day (Sunday) to make enquiry at Road safety office (MFM Prayer city, Magboro) if there's any possible accident report on Saturday but we were directed to mowe road safety office which we found the Sienna my lil brother drove that very day, them we realized he was involved in an accident 😒 and the Julius berger truck he rammed into was not in their office.

I'm typing this with an heavy and broken heart.

May the killers of my brother see Almighty God wrath soonπŸ™

Damn! So sorry Bro, I can feel your pains.

It's painful loosing a loved one, so sorry about the loss of your brother.

One problem about media is that they won't give the full information, I knew the story had some loopholes. May the soul of your brother rest in peace and may God almighty (if you believe in him) grant you and your family the fortitude to bare this irreparable loss.

Once again, accept my condolences Gee.
Re: Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies by litaninja(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2023
At the end of the day, its a government issue.

- Riding against traffic, because of either the state of the road or the fact that there are no consequences to those actions
- The state of the road, because the government is incapable of completing the construction of an expressway for over a decade

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road / Two bodies recovered from the Ojuelegba container accident (Photos) / Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.