Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls (5190 Views)

This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Islamisformumu: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2023
Even when I masturbate, I use Maimuna's hand to masturbate!🤪🤪🤪
But straffing is the normal business you know....
My Fulani chicks use Kayan Mata and postinor and that is enough to avoid unwanted pregnancy and maintain an illusion of virginity for their gullible parents!

Osoboshi:
word of advice dont masturbate you dick out,no body who spends the whole of his day looking for hausa girls vid can be rich and polished enough to straff them,e be like na ss3 boy wey never see e neco result I dey follow talk.

Your own drug abuse is worse than colorado and mpurumiri combined.
You sniff glue, you quaff cough syrup and you swallow tramadol like a herd of hungry cows!

And stop denying the leadership role you are playing in providing prostitutes to the Middle East.

Out of every 10 prostitutes in Mecca and Medina, 7 or 8 are Hausa Fulani from either Nigeria or Niger Republic!

Poverty in the north but as I will we will never mine skulls,push drugs, prostitute abroad,no die in the desert dieing from hunger mumu southerner.You are foolish enough to even bring drug abuse should I start with mpurumiri pandemic,Colorado foolish boy
As I will say no break your dick oooo,wayo wayo
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Osoboshi: 8:20am On Oct 18, 2023
Islamisformumu:
Even when I masturbate, I use Maimuna's hand to masturbate!🤪🤪🤪
But straffing is the normal business you know....
My Fulani chicks use Kayan Mata and postinor and that is enough to avoid unwanted pregnancy and maintain an illusion of virginity for their gullible parents!

Your own drug abuse is worse than colorado and mpurumiri combined.
You sniff glue, you quaff cough syrup and you swallow tramadol like a herd of hungry cows!

And stop denying the leadership role you are playing in providing prostitutes to the Middle East.

Out of every 10 prostitutes in Mecca and Medina, 7 or 8 are Hausa Fulani from either Nigeria or Niger Republic!

na now I confirm say u dey jobless,ndi educated and literate southerners.Imagine somebody digging up a thread of almost 14 years ago.kai person need look for thread of fourteen years 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
U never beg abike dabiri to carry that ur sister come back ba,na Arab shit she the chop ooo😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
Foolish boy the compare tramadol to mpurumiri 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
U don confirm say na masturbate you masturbate while imagining na maimuna dey with,you go break your dick one of these days oo😂😂😂😂😂.
Wetin be your result for neco,at least try go aflon digital institute you hear Dem no need go result for there.Small pikin

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by willi926(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2023
lordnkem000:

U for find way collect codely and japa
E better make I no start wetin I no fit finish. I never socket am she don dey fall, if I am collect on code, she go use excess love expose me.
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by lordnkem000(m): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2023
willi926:

E better make I no start wetin I no fit finish. I never socket am she don dey fall, if I am collect on code, she go use excess love expose me.
No worry u go fit finish this one
I give u mind o
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Islamisformumu: 11:21am On Oct 18, 2023
This one is not from IG, Snapchat or TikTok.
This one I recruited at a wedding nikkah in Gwarimpa.🤪

The difference between me and you is that, I am willing to admit that not everyone in the South is a Saint, you want to bury your head in the sand and be forming perfection when your fellow abokis are dying like house flies around you, while the rest are prostituting themselves to the highest bidders.

Do you know that even male prostitution exists in the North? I know a Yoruba Alhaji in Isale Eko that trafficks yandaudu male prostitutes for a living 🤮🤮🤮

Osoboshi:
na now I confirm say u dey jobless,ndi educated and literate southerners.Imagine somebody digging up a thread of almost 14 years ago.kai person need look for thread of fourteen years 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
U never beg abike dabiri to carry that ur sister come back ba,na Arab shit she the chop ooo😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
Foolish boy the compare tramadol to mpurumiri 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
U don confirm say na masturbate you masturbate while imagining na maimuna dey with,you go break your dick one of these days oo😂😂😂😂😂.
Wetin be your result for neco,at least try go aflon digital institute you hear Dem no need go result for there.Small pikin
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Osoboshi: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Islamisformumu:

The difference between me and you is that, I am willing to admit that not everyone in the South is a Saint, you want to bury your head in the sand and be forming perfection when your fellow abokis are dying like house flies around you, while the rest are prostituting themselves to the highest bidders.

Do you know that even male prostitution exists in the North? I know a Yoruba Alhaji in Isale Eko that trafficks yandaudu male prostitutes for a living 🤮🤮🤮

oo okay you don gree say south no be eldorarado ba,ciao.
A black man wanting to claim superiority over another black man is the point I'm trying to counter.The black race is bleeped up everywhere so don't come at me with south this,north that.
Even for medina and Vatican city things dey sup.
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Islamisformumu: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
You're the one who opened this thread to abuse the dignity of Southerners as if Northerners are spotless and on the same level as God.

I was only holding up a mirror to your face so you could see that you are living under the same conditions you which you are using to insult Southerners.

Osoboshi:
oo okay you don gree say south no be eldorarado ba,ciao.
A black man wanting to claim superiority over another black man is the point I'm trying to counter.The black race is bleeped up everywhere so don't come at me with south this,north that.
Even for medina and Vatican city things dey sup.
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Quality20(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Islamisformumu:

what u talking abt
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Osoboshi: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
Islamisformumu:
You're the one who opened this thread to abuse the dignity of Southerners as if Northerners are spotless and on the same level as God.

I was only holding up a mirror to your face so you could see that you are living under the same conditions you which you are using to insult Southerners.

I never opened the thread,and check my post you hardly see anything showing bigotry or tribalism,it's saddens me when educated folks engage in those stuff,bcus I will start imagining how people on the street will now be thinking.
North or south let the place be better and not celebrating mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by PaulH07: 1:30am On Mar 09
dreamxhaser:
From your stories, it seems you lots have only met the poor local northern village girls that come t hustle in the South. One was even saying they don't baff

Lol

Sha I won't talk, I owe you ignorant people no explanation

Make una epp me with where I fit see black hausa girl wey dey wear hijab and get big yansh to Bleep for this Lagos.

I don miss their cheap, almost free sweet yanshes
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by PaulH07: 1:34am On Mar 09
stuffs2002:

You definitely don't even understand the north.

Chongai girls are cheap as dirt. Have you ever heard of "ka ci naman in ci abincin"

What does it mean?
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by PaulH07: 1:34am On Mar 09
stuffs2002:

You definitely don't even understand the north.

Chongai girls are cheap as dirt. Have you ever heard of "ka ci naman in ci abincin"

Make una epp me with where I fit see black hausa girl wey dey wear hijab and get big yansh to Bleep for this Lagos.

I don miss their cheap, almost free sweet yanshes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Are You Going To Welcome The New Year 2012 With Your Sweetheart? / How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? / Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.