Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: (4302 Views)

Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / Ideal Man (for the women) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 24, 2011
am not perfect, i would want my man to be perfect too. cos his imperfections is wat makes me love him more.
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by r231(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2011
undecided
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2011
I want my perfect man to care and love me as i am.
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by chinedumo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2011
by lurkee
1) Tall
2) Nice smile
3) Medium build
4) Rich (Net worth at least in the hundreds of millions of naira)
5) Intelligent in finance/economics/business/politics not science & technology exclusively
6) Loves to travel
7) Christian
8 ) Drinks alcoholic drinks in moderation
9) Good sense of humour
10) Accommodating
11) Charismatic
12) Sensitive
13) Virile
14) Faithful
15) Not bald
16) Not talkative or too reserved
17) Has no anger issues
18) Not aggressive
19) Not arrogant
20) Not clingy
21) Not stingy
22) Not loud
23) Comes from a good family
25) Appreciates a good woman (me) - does not see women as "disposable"

not too difficult at times
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by Sike(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

A perfect man:

[size=33pt]working a steady good job and isn't into fuckery.[/size]With a small kini.
You tried no be small!
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by Otunbakay(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2011
Blazing88:

Fine lips
Handsome
Tall

Caring
Considrate
Playful

No smoking
No drugs
Not a party freak!!!
Must pay for every round of punny fu. cked

Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2011
Awesome thread!

Looks: You ever seen the way Lax75 looks? Dayum!! He should look like that. Even if not exactly, he should look somewhat like that.  tongue tongue tongue wink cheesy

Coming back with the rest after my class smiley
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by cynthiafred67(f): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2011
*thinking* I am a little confused here where do I start from?? ok brb wit my complete list lol
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by oineoma(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2011
it'd be the pictureof a devil
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by BABE3: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2011
** Removing my Lab.Coat, gloves and Lab. googles**
**Getting ready to write my Lab. reprort.**

"5mg of Chris Brown's Smile was weighed, recorded, and put in a test tube. 10ml of Concentrated Trey Songz's Sexiness was added to the smile. 20ml of  David Bechkam's Swag was pipetted into the mixture.

7.5 mg each of Steve Job's Zeal and Brain, Obama's Power, Basketmouth's sense of humor,  King Solomon's Wisdom, and Jesus's heart are added.

The mixture was shaken for 2hrs at room temperature, and Viola, It's the Perfect Man!"  cheesy
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by AmakaG29(f): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2011
he ill, he real, he might got a deal
He pop bottles and he got the right kind of build
He cold, he drugs, he might sell coke
He always in the air, but he never fly coach
He a motherfking trip, trip, sailor of the ship, ship
When he make it drip, drip kiss him on the lip, lip
That's the kind of dude I was lookin' for
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by lurkee(f): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2011
Amaka G29:

he ill, he real, he might got a deal
He pop bottles and he got the right kind of build
He cold, he drugs, he might sell coke
He always in the air, but he never fly coach
He a motherfucking trip, trip, sailor of the ship, ship
When he make it drip, drip kiss him on the lip, lip
That's the kind of dude I was lookin' for
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by thimbook2(m): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2011
wiv all d above
she'd look like Gabrielle Union, pack like Nikki Minaj, be damned rich like Oprah and just as sweet as Drew Barrymore with the hots for only me, meself & I

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years / Countries Of Men With The Largest joysticks / Share Your Hustling Picture Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.