Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom (28350 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia / Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) / Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by mohbadliveson: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
Better than lynching her

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by weslay: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
Careente7:
Man is so unkind to man.Why was she not killed? I don’t support jungle justice of any kind but it doesn’t change the fact that ‘man is soo unkind to man ‘.
Man is soo unkind to man
Man is soo unkind to man
Man is soo unkind to man
Man is soo unkind to man

Kill full human being that you can't create because of plantain that can be replaced.
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by osazsky(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
When will they flog Ronaldo..Ronaldo should be held accountable for his actions..he is an adult.u can't go to another country to commit adultery and go Scot free..if u can't bear d pain don't do d crime..Ronaldo should go and face his punishment cuz most of us look up unto him

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Odicious: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
I don't support stealing but what's the worth of these plantain when politicians are stealing our collective wealth in billions everyday in plain sight and all we do is applaud and run around them like leeches
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by gucci20(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/10/woman-flogged-for-allegedly-stealing-three-bunches-of-plantain-in-akwa-ibom-2.html

How could they flogged and wounded a woman like ds, all bcoz of banana? And has never stolen among them before, should come outside!!

Contact Molantravelsandtours for your visa process!! WhatsApp 09038285500

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Sleekfingers: 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
Plantain bandit

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by osazsky(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
Careente7:
Man is so unkind to man.Why was she not killed? I don’t support jungle justice of any kind but it doesn’t change the fact that ‘man is soo unkind to man ‘.
Man is soo unkind to man
Man is soo unkind to man
Man is soo unkind to man
Man is soo unkind to man
y christians be like this.on sun u don reach chc.why christian like jungle justice and will be d first to point at Muslims saying they love terrorism..nor be the same thing
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by OSamueli7: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
Spending123:

Yollowbars done relocate to Akwa Ibom to steal plantains? All these plantain bandits from the west side self. grin grin cheesy cheesy

Pictorial evidence of how Nigerian politicians are born.

Have you eaten today?
Because I no understand oh, na hunger no make you read well?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by 8stargeneral: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
Because of ordinary food

This is barbaric
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by McLizbae: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
I really pity the woman! May God have mercy on her. Women are never built to suffer!
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Careente7(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
osazsky:
y christians be like this.on sun u don reach chc.why christian like jungle justice and will be d first to point at Muslims saying they love terrorism..nor be the same thing
What has Christianity or Islam got to do with this.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by omolola100(f): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/10/woman-flogged-for-allegedly-stealing-three-bunches-of-plantain-in-akwa-ibom-2.html
Dem for leave am
The day we caught a lady with 7 tubers of yam and pepper, I knew she was hungry..
She pleaded and we told her to sin no more

Hunger dey land
Na my people for Ekiti dey suffer pass, they don collect 3k from Tinubu...

Vote on credit
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by osazsky(m): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
Careente7:
What has Christianity or Islam got to do with this.
christians love jungle justice
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Sleekfingers: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
Odicious:
I don't support stealing but what's the worth of these plantain when politicians are stealing our collective wealth in billions everyday in plain sight and all we do is applaud and run around them like leeches

If the youths can speak with one voice online. ....you know that they are scared of social media?
Since protesting on the street is not safe......
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Emdebby2: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
Inasmuch as what she did was wrong, this is not fair. Our polithiefans are looting millions of naira and palliatives everyday yet no one questions them. Meanwhile, the guy flogging her, have you not in any way taken something that doesn't belong to you?
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by tunjijones(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
cavpshost:
This is so sad sad

What is the world coming to?

If it was me, i would let her have the plantain. She is probably hungry sad

So sad to see this type of treatment. My God help her find food without stealing it.

The plantain she stole is not for her to eat. If she stole like 2 or 3 pcs then you can call it hunger.

This particular woman is a thief, if she has the opportunity to steal 100m she won't hesitate. She go fit even kill to get the 100m.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by do4luv14(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
NaijaCoverBlog:
More Photos About The Flogging As Obtained By Below:

Way to go, good to see they don't strip her nake,

But they should had freed her after the flogging, not to hand her over to the police, that's double punishment already
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by ChristianMuslim: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
Obedient ole thief... Hunger don finish obedient ooo.. President Asiwaju abeg make obedient no suffer die for this country oo.. No press dia neck finish oo..
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by MXrep: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
Her brother is Senate president. How does it stop her hunger?
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Jalaw: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
iykofiias:
Akwa ibom indigenes are mostly stupid and heartless

This banter nor join.
Na Igbo vs Yoruba dey sweet.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Rayban26: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
osazsky:
christians love jungle justice

youre trying to make this a religious matter and im telling you that it dosent fit into this current topic. wait for another another thread to justify your hypocrisy please
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by calabaman(m): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
iykofiias:
Akwa ibom indigenes are mostly stupid and heartless

I beg to differ Sir.
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by obinna58(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
As if poverty is not enough, they timidity join
How can a nation move forward with people like this

This woman will have more dignity after serving jail term or community service

The person flogging is a terrorist and more criminal minded than that woman
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Mayeldah(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
This one wey everybody thief plantain upandan grin

Tinubu, see what you have caused now
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Henrychino(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
Tinubu has caused so much pain on Nigerians.Poverty is on the increase.to eat a square mean a day is by Gods grace
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by dangermouse(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
post=126443328:

Na So, Take See Am

I sight you grin

Try dey give us good news Na. Make it balanced. angry
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by ABBEYsammy01(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
This is global disgrace, and her daughter is on nairaland...
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Rayban26: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
Emdebby2:
Inasmuch as what she did was wrong, this is not fair. Our polithiefans are looting millions of naira and palliatives everyday yet no one questions them. Meanwhile, the guy flogging her, have you not in any way taken something that doesn't belong to you?

@bolded

its like south africans on this forum are more current about the happenings in your own country than you because what are you saying?
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by MikeMicheal(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
osazsky:
When will they flog Ronaldo..Ronaldo should be held accountable for his actions..he is an adult.u can't go to another country to commit adultery and go Scot free..if u can't bear d pain don't do d crime..Ronaldo should go and face his punishment cuz most of us look up unto him
I don laugh tire. Hahahaha! Who be dis one again grin
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Lhoordshak714: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
Hunger dey
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Chetas81(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
NaijaCoverBlog:
More Photos About The Flogging As Obtained By Below:
use your eyes glass this is Lindaikeji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS / My Recent Tragic Experience With The Police / Ex-SGF, Olu Falae Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.