Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom (28384 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia / Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) / Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Lumarstone: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
Hope police and CSOs should intervene on this. How would these people treat there VIP politicians that rub them of billions? No sense!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by wiseone28: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
iykofiias:
Akwa ibom indigenes are mostly stupid and heartless
Idiot where are you from?

Lets see if you will be bold enough to tell us.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
Useless pipo!

Go check out d way dey voted last Feb!

Hungry Kee dem there!
angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by anonymuz(m): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
cavpshost:
This is so sad sad

What is the world coming to?

If it was me, i would let her have the plantain. She is probably hungry sad

So sad to see this type of treatment. My God help her find food without stealing it.
Nigeria is gone.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by seunayantokun(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
Beating a hungry person is a shameless act of wickedness.
They should rather have contributed some money for her there.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by SaLongs1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
BigYash:
Some dey loot una nation ,dey use 100m buy one car for abuja. Una wan kill this one cux of plantain, when never mature... grin Nigerians!
grin You just make me dey laff sotey my people don dey ask.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Mikekan30: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
bestman09:
The uncommon thief of a governor and now Senate president really pauperized the people. Akwa ibom state indigines are not supposed to be poor.

I really pity the lady for the physical and emotional torture she will live with all her life. Thank God she's not a man, her body would have turned to ashes.

Say no to crime

Who is talking being poor here? Foolish boy! A woman stole some bunch of plantain from the market and she was punished for it and you are here vomiting rubbish, Is Akpabio feeding the whole Akwa Ibomites? Before Akpabio existed Akwa Ibomites were already rich and industrious and controlled the Government of old Cross River.....
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by KennethEnyi(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
She'll soon be killed....
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Adext4sure(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
Do not forget!

Everybody na thief embarassed
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Pauliaette(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
Thank God for the high cost of petrol in town, by now her flame will reach the sky...
Jungle justice for decides

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by CJStarz: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Quote me,help will soon come the way of the woman. Nigerians go raise millions of naira for her.
Wicked and senseless Akwa Ibom.youths.
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by talented321: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
When women steal, hunger. When men steal it laziness..
dangermouse:
Hunger truly bad.

it's well
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by talented321: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
Who is built to suffer?
McLizbae:
I really pity the woman! May God have mercy on her. Women are never built to suffer!
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by 3seriez(m): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
If I was there, I would pay for the plantain and let her have it. People are going through hell. Just be grateful to the Almighty if you can afford three 3 square meals daily.
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Felix6: 12:25am On Oct 17, 2023
Those boys should be arrested. They are not the law.
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Slurity(m): 3:44am On Oct 17, 2023
NaijaCoverBlog:
See Wetin Hunger Dey Cause For This Woman.

Don't Forget, Bring This Sad News.
No its not hunger, it is greed. Nigerians are not hungry, we are just stupid and greedy.
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Ndipe(m): 4:53am On Oct 17, 2023
I disagree with these insults. Not that I support this jungle justice meted out to this lady, but calling out these oppressed people is completely wrong as well.

iykofiias:
Akwa ibom indigenes are mostly stupid and heartless
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by grandstar(m): 5:24am On Oct 17, 2023
Dem for no show her face
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by sulakishop(m): 5:37am On Oct 17, 2023
Hunger bad
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Teeklef(m): 5:59am On Oct 17, 2023
riczy:
I wish I was there, trust me I wud av paid for it and ask her to go home feed on them, very unfortunate! The hunger in Nigeria now knows no bound!. Very sad!
Then be expecting increase in plantain stealing.
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by sageb: 7:37am On Oct 17, 2023
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Christistruth00: 8:43am On Oct 17, 2023
If it was hunger that made her do it the State Govt should provide for her and give her work
Akwa Ibom is an oil producing State
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by succri(m): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2023
All men beating one women ...like who raised these people !!
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2023
wiseone28:
Idiot where are you from?

Lets see if you will be bold enough to tell us.
u dey even get tym for d poofull self
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2023
Mikekan30:

Who is talking being poor here? Foolish boy! A woman stole some bunch of plantain from the market and she was punished for it and you are here vomiting rubbish, Is Akpabio feeding the whole Akwa Ibomites? Before Akpabio existed Akwa Ibomites were already rich and industrious and controlled the Government of old Cross River.....

Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by badoh(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2023
cavpshost:
This is so sad sad

What is the world coming to?

If it was me, i would let her have the plantain. She is probably hungry sad

So sad to see this type of treatment. My God help her find food without stealing it.
Oga, not everyone that steal are hungry. Some have been in the act of stealing for longer periods. That's how they graduate to sofisticated armed robbers if they are not tamed except there are grounds to believe she was actually hungry.
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by BucketMan: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2023
She looks slightly retarded
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Kevineleven(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Careente7:
Man is so unkind to man.Why was she not killed? I don’t support jungle justice of any kind but it doesn’t change the fact that ‘man is soo unkind to man ‘.
Man is soo unkind to man
Man is soo unkind to man
Man is soo unkind to man
Man is soo unkind to man

You want them to kill her for stealing plantain?
Not considering how hard the country is, you are wicked.
I can bet 100k, that woman is not even sound mentally.
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by riczy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
Teeklef:

Then be expecting increase in plantain stealing.
Then no p!
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Calitoscassius(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
She is just hungry, anyone knows? how can i get intouch with her? I would like to help.
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by BayLord01(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
NaijaCoverBlog:
See Wetin Hunger Dey Cause For This Woman.

Don't Forget, Bring This Sad News.
and bad news ehn 🤓

2 Likes

Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Careente7(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2023
Kevineleven:

You want them to kill her for stealing plantain?
Not considering how hard the country is, you are wicked.
I can bet 100k, that woman is not even sound mentally.
Read again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Child Kidnapper Caught At Owode Ajegunle Lagos / Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS / High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.