Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom (28387 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia / Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) / Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by wiseone28: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Calitoscassius:
She is just hungry, anyone knows? how can i get intouch with her? I would like to help.
Mother Teresa help the people from your street first
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by shoprite: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Looking at the pictures, they almost killed her for three bunches of plantain undecided

Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Calitoscassius(m): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
wiseone28:
Mother Teresa help the people from your street first
I have helped some of them already, i help them always, i can help you also. cheesy infact, the people in my west London Oxford street people do not need help..

Anything else you wanna add? undecided by the way i cannot be mother Teresa, co's I am a Man! grin grin grin some of you on here never cease to amuse me.
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by wiseone28: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I have helped some of them already, i help them always, i can help you also. cheesy infact, the people in my west London Oxford street people do not need help..

Anything else you wanna add? undecided by the way i cannot be mother Teresa, co's I am a Man! grin grin grin some of you on here never cease to amuse me.
Check your inner street there are still people who still need help..

Don't come online to form Elon musk
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Calitoscassius(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
wiseone28:
Check your inner street there are still people who still need help..

Don't come online to form Elon musk
I have checked and they are all wealthier than i am. grin

I have never claimed to be Elon Musk, but i am sure i can afford to help a hungry woman in Naigeria who stole a bunch of banana with atleast £100.

And as i said, i can help you also you sound like you need help also, maybe not even financially, it can be mentally. grin

Please. Show me where i claimed to be Elon Musk. grin grin you sound very depressed and sad.

Anything else you would like to add that would atleast make sense?
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by wiseone28: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I have checked and they are all wealthier than i am. grin

I have never claimed to be Elon Musk, but i am sure i can afford to help a hungry woman in Naigeria who stole a bunch of banana with atleast £100.

And as i said, i can help you also you sound like you need help also, maybe not even financially, it can be mentally. grin

Please. Show me where i claimed to be Elon Musk. grin grin you sound very depressed and sad.

Anything else you would like to add that would atleast make sense?
I may add when what you typed make sense
Re: Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom by Calitoscassius(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
wiseone28:
I may add when what you typed make sense
I have tried my best to help you but clearly you have proven that your problems have gone beyond help either financially or otherwise. grin

I hope you find peace.

Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues / Man Who Disguised As Girl At EKSU Caught & Paraded While Trying To Steal Panties / My Recent Tragic Experience With The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.