Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? (10227 Views)

Would You Accept A Break Up Gift? / He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] / Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by ilovelagos: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2011
or if you are a guy, will u accept a lady elder than you?
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
Of course.
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by InkedNerd(f): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2011
I most definitely will. As long as you're 18 and over, as far as I'm concerned, you're fair game grin
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by emofine(f): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
as a friend of course cheesy

as a husband . . .erm let's just say I'm most likely to narrow down my options when it reaches that stage.
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by bekay911(f): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2011
Y not dat is a plus for moi and as long am not taller dan him even on 7 inches killer heels. Quite a good catch and also our age diff shud nt b ova 5yrs
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by kistehsia(f): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
Yes, and I have/am and He/I see no nothing wrong with it, may not be for everyone though. Only you know if you are comfortable with it or not, doesn't make it right or wrong. Just a matter of whether or not there is a connection that you wish to pursue or not.

kisteshia
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by Blazing88(f): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2011
@op
Ofcourse.
As long as he is matured,and knows his left fron his right.
Age is just a number.

1 Like

Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by ShyOne(f): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
yes - I will accept a guy that is younger than me.

My guy tricked me - he never revealed his age to me until after we had been talking for several months (he acts much older than I do and he doesn't look really young - he looks mature but he also doesn't look old - he knew how old I was BEFORE he approached me so I just naturally thought he was older than me)

I was shocked when I found out how old he was (3 years younger) - I have NEVER dated a younger man - I love older men

I had already fallen in love with him and couldn't walk away once he revealed his age to me - it was cute and really funny to me once the truth came out because he sounded a bit scared and nervous to tell me "what he already knew" - I had to get a copyright for his book and the information needed his stats - date of birth, etc. When he gave me his date of birth - I saw that I was 3 years older and I questioned him "stunned"

I call myself a "cougar" - lolololololol - sooo funny - I never thought I would be a "cougar" - he is my first - I am glad he tricked me - I would never have dated him if I knew in advance. I thank God for my guy. he is so wonderful,

2 Likes

Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by InkedNerd(f): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2011
Shy-One:

My guy tricked me - he never revealed his age to me until after we had been talking for several months (he acts much older than I do and he doesn't look really young - he looks mature but he also doesn't look old - he knew how old I was BEFORE he approached me so I just naturally thought he was older than me)

I was shocked when I found out how old he was (3 years younger) - I have NEVER dated a younger man - I love older men

I had already fallen in love with him and couldn't walk away once he revealed his age to me - it was cute and really funny to me once the truth came out because he sounded a bit scared and nervous to tell me "what he already knew" - I had to get a copyright for his book and the information needed his stats - date of birth, etc. When he gave me his date of birth - I saw that I was 3 years older and I questioned him "stunned"

I call myself a "cougar" - lolololololol - sooo funny - I never thought I would be a "cougar" - he is my first - I am glad he tricked me - I would never have dated him if I knew in advance. I thank God for my guy. he is so wonderful,

Eh ya, now imagine not having all that loveliness had you left him because of his age? You sound so happy. I wish you two many years of happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by kistehsia(f): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2011
@Shy_One

My story is very similar, and I could not walk away from him either, have fallen in love with him. Cougar, that's cute!

kistehsia

1 Like

Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by ShyOne(f): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Eh ya, now imagine not having all that loveliness had you left him because of his age? You sound so happy. I wish you two many years of happiness.

seconded - I cannot imagine life without him - though I have my doubts and my fears "WE ALL EXPERIENCE" - he is my second skin - God kept his age away from me

I have ALWAYS looked down on younger men - I was sooo wrong.  Dang - this guy is my "Big Daddy." lolololol
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by ShyOne(f): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
kistehsia:

@Shy_One

My story is very similar, and I could not walk away from him either, have fallen in love with him. Cougar, that's cute!

kistehsia

I am not old - "nowhere near" - and I don't chase after men - old or young - they chase me - but that is what Hollywood calls it "cougar" - older woman and younger men.

He laughed when I said that - we don't even speak of it - that was over a year ago - we've been together now since March 9, 2010 (my mom's birthday) - going on 2 years.

So have you ever dated a younger man before this guy you are with now?
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by kistehsia(f): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2011
No, I have never dated a younger man before, Was faithful in a loveless marriage to a man 6 years my senior, And like you I was not looking for or chasing after men. I had plenty of advances both younger and older, but none that I had a connection with till my Beloved came into my life, It has been months and I have no regrets,

kistehsia
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by ShyOne(f): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^ me too

my guys have always been 6-10 years my senior and some older than that - so this is a first for me.

hey have a great Sunday - I worked late last night - need to grab some shut-eye before I start working later today.

take care.
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2011
David and Victoria(spice girl) Beckham: Perfect example.
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2011
Shy-One:

Lol. Must be a common trick younger men use when they know you may have a problem with the age gap. I've been a victim too. Dude added 5 good years to his age which made him "1 year older" than I was. Though we no longer see each other, I have very pleasant memories of him. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by HighChief4(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2011
Age has nothing to do with maturity, which is the needed quality in a relationship

1 Like

Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 24, 2011
yes i will,theres nothing there
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by freecocoa(f): 12:16am On Oct 24, 2011
As long as his bank account is older than mine then no problem.
Age is just a number like they say, what really matters Is his level of maturity and love towards me.
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 24, 2011
All the girls speaking with one voice . . . .kinda strange
ilovelagos:

or if you are a guy, will u accept a lady elder than you?
I certainly don't mind an older woman. Not much older, though! undecided
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by emofine(f): 7:10am On Oct 24, 2011
sauer:

All the girls speaking with one voice . . . .

Pas vrai, Je suis l'exception grin
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by slimyem: 8:04am On Oct 24, 2011
Now,let's change the flow.
I'm one old-skul gurl.i wont date a man younger than me.
If he's younger,knowing me,i'd find it hard to respect him and it might be an issue.i like my men older and in reasonable control of moi.
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by Konnektions146(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2011
if i am meeting a lady i dont know her age, i try as much to get the neccessary inf that may lead me to calculating her age and as well i try to be smart wen she asks mine, very smart cos most ladies knowing that will take-a-walk.

i really like mature-in-mind ladies, and u rarely get them from all these small girls,

thus, i wouldn`t mind an older lady once her physical appearance dont look way to older than mine.
wat really matters is the konnektions btw yu guys
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by Ekiti1: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2011
I can, but If she is older than me with anything above 3 years then no way.
Once had a girl 8 years older than I am but we didnt date even tho the feelings are there. The age difference was just 2 much.
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by nagoma(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2011
So many sugar mommies on NL!
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 24, 2011
Use to date one that was older than me, And i use to love her like norrin else, As in day dream and all that. Unfortunately things didn't work out for reasons best known to God,

But the age was never a issue throughout the relationship. Love conquers age

1 Like

Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by LloydAchi(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2011
nagoma:

So many sugar mommies on NL!

I thought I was the only one thinking that out loud smiley
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by Izuodili(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2011
Please am 24 if you know of anybody older than me that can accept me am willing to go down the person please call me on 08035003892
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by iice(f): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2011
Only if he is an old soul. Rare to come across those. At 28, some are still babies.
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by LloydAchi(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2011
Lloyd Achi:

I thought I was the only one thinking that out loud smiley

And some Jigolos as well. looking for Gold? Go to South Africa.
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by Wokeyim(f): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2011
I do not think I can date a Guy who is younger than I am, the respect just won't be there. Maybe it's coz I started dating and got married early as well, but I do prefer Men who are older with at least 6years, the limit will have been 15years age difference sha, lol. I guess it's coz I feel mature men have seen it all, are likely to pet their ladies more and have less tendency to cheat. Plus you know what they say about Women ageing faster than Men - in the long run,
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by lindabon: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2011

WILL U ACCEPT A MAN YOUNGER THAN YOU?

YEAH SURE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! / Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. / Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Partner In Bed Trends Online. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.