Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,764 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? (10310 Views)

Would You Accept A Break Up Gift? / He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] / Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by ebonyvibe(f): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2011
if being four months older than my husband makes me a cougar then I must be doing something great cos trust me itIS GREAT.

My love has come and I have precious kids for him and we have a good home and atleast one holiday every year and a dog in the garden.

Am am sure haters like you only hate and do nothing for themselves apart from spreading vernom.

I love my life and their aint shi,,,t you can do about it. And he make me feel good might I add
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by SunnyD77: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2011
It's very obvious now that you (chineloSA) truly need deliverance. Can't find one person in the house who's on your side, that's enough to tell you that you need to upgrade in order to catch up with us cos we've moved on long ago. The illiterates in our generation are not those who can't read and/or write, but those who refuse to learn, un-learn and re-learn. Therefore, do yourself a favour, pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaase.
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by BABE3: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2011
ebonyvibe:

I have thought about it and still disagree with you age has no relativity with maturity i reiterate i have seen many silly old people and many many clever young people as well maturity is all about exposure, life experience tolerance and endurance nothing at all to do with age.

What is maturity? Maturity is not all about being clever. King Solomon was "clever". Was he necessarily mature? No.

Age has something, a lot to do with maturity. Saying age has nothing to do with maturity is just too Bogus.

Again, you have come across many clever young people and not-so-clever- old folks, doesn't mean the number of Clever young people surpasses that of old folks.

Life Experiences come with ageing. That is not true in all cases, but most of the time that assertion is right on!

A Yoruba proverb goes"

"Ti Omode ba Ni Aso bi agba, ko le ni Akisa bi agba". It literally means "The number of rags (worn-out clothes) of a young person cannot be as many as that of an old person".
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by ebonyvibe(f): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2011
Babe I will agree to disagree with you .

The heart wants what it wants and it has nothing to do with age. It is what the heart wants one mans food is another's poison
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by BABE3: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2011
ebonyvibe:

Babe I will agree to disagree with you .

Right. Ditto.
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by chineloSA(f): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2011
Okija_juju:

@ CHINELO:

Please who wrote the rules as to what sex is supposed to be older in a relationship?
Parasites like you will always go around looking for rules to justyify  and clear their conscience.

If age is nothing but a no., why is it if a 60yr old man marries a 15yr old woman, the society goes hooolabalooo

You keep stressing that the younger men are leeching off the older women, so how many young girls who get married to older men are richer than the men they end up marrying?!

A man is suppose to provide, so lifeless, and loosers like you justify their jigolism

"She has reached her sell date"?! And the young girls dont look at the men as "mature and can take care of me"?! My dear your logic holds no water and makes you appear naive.

Now what about cases where the young men are wealthier than their older female spouses?!

LovePeddlers like you will always consider the wallet. and not love and age and morality and companionship,

Listen child, Like somebody said, nobody made you judge. There is no country in the world where such is considered a crime as long as both parties are of legal age.

Parasites will always refer you to constitutions and rules where there are societal norms.

I for one say a relationship should be built on love, respect and trust. As long as these three components are there, then the dynamics of who is older dosent matter.

You forgot to include money, you LEECH.

Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by cynthiafred67(f): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2011
I wouldn't mind marring some one I am older than if the age difference is just 3years anything more than that I don't think I can because I wont respect him I will see him as my baby broda lol
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by nagoma(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2011
WILL U ACCEPT A MAN YOUNGER THAN YOU?

@lindabon
YEAH SURE!

You sound really interested! Whats on offer? I will take it!
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2011
Once i met a girl through a popular instant message service, charmed by my wit and eccentricities she soon offered me her phone number. I did NOT ask for it. I never do that. I like to keep virtual worlds separate from reality. Well i didn't call, i was kinda jittery, so i sent text messages which she promptly replied. Via this means of correspondence, she found out i was younger, a 'mere' two-year age difference. At first she didn't seem to mind, but soon she stopped replying my messages and would keep our online chats curt. I guessed that she was kinda embarrassed at having fallen so easily to a teenager; she'd been getting all mushy with me. Not that i care about that sorta thing anyway. 'Badass Smiley.' hehe
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by NneNwadi: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2011
I actually joined this group because of this thread, My man sent it to me and I find very many of the responses to be quite interesting (and yes, somewhat encouraging), However, Chinelo (I'm not sure why you are being referred to as "he"; isn't Chinelo an extremely feminine name?), Hmmmph, This person is a piece of work. You sound extremely angry, rude, immature and quite foolish to be honest, My apologies, as I don't mean any disrespect, but to be honest, you remind me of the "foolish man" referred to in the Book of Proverbs, That said, I ought not to engage you too much,

Would I date a younger man? 3 years ago, I would have said HECK NO! Because like some of the girls here, I much prefer older, more "mature" men (at least 5 yrs older), But I'm currently engaged to a man who is 18months younger than I am and I am very happy. For the avoidance of doubt, (1) I haven't reached of passed my "sell by date" (who has one, anyway?); (2) He and I work in the same industry and so have the same earning power; (3) I never feel like the older one - that is not to say he doesn't make me roll my eyes though; and (4) I'm sure he's not after me just because of my "good looks" or my bank balance - I day say I look hotter than many girls younger than me (don't hate me {cos I'm beautiful}),

@ BABE et all, whilst there is some interrelation between age and maturity, especially in the adolescent years, once a person crosses the 18 - 21 age group, age has very little to do with maturity. #just my 2 cents,

The truth is, we make up all these rules around very many (involuntary) characteristics; age, race, religion, etc, At the end of the day, when you meet someone who truly knows how to love you and who rocks your boat softer than a gentle tide, all of those boundaries that we've created would melt away. I have been through and witnessed very many situations in life to know that sometimes, the least expected of things happens and we may actually be better for them! That said, I do think I will find it (on some level) challenging to date a man who's more than say 3 - 5 years younger than me, Thankfully, I will never have to find out as I'm off the Market! :-)

Chinelo, again, no disrespect intended, but perhaps you need to speak to someone, #just saying, :-)

1 Like

Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by NneNwadi: 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2011
Apologies, correcting,

In item (1), please amend "of" appearing between 'reached' and 'passed' to read "or"; and in item (4), please amend "day" to read "dare"
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by kistehsia(f): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2011
passionate88

I am not Naija but my Beloved is, and I love and respect him dearly.

kistehsia
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by Konnektions146(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2011
@Nwadi,
yu re just too good with words to Chinelo,

@ Chinelo

i guess yu `ve had a bitter experience with a younger guy and yu re here trying to pour out your frustrations, Life is not same for everybody, yu shoul learn to understand and respect people`s wish and decisions, yu dont need to castigate and judge people. its a pity how yu feeel

@Okija
yu really make some sense

@Ebony
cool

Age matters a lot ooo, though some people can be an exception and act more mature than others,
if your guy is younger and yu re happy with him, please give him a shot.

wishing yu a great life with your partner and hope people learn more thru this forum and as well grow
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by BigMeat2: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2011
i'm in a relationship with my gf who is not only older than me but also taller.
we have respected each other since the beginning.
she has been the one who liked me from the beginning, as I wasn't interested whatsoever
frankly i was at that time chasing a more younger lady
but when reality sets in, i begin to accept her because she used her maturity and patience to win me over
she said that right from the time we met, she knew that i was the one
now i must admit she was right, because since we met, she has really been an inspiration, as i have achieved a lot through her foresight.
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by yimzy(f): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2011
For a friend Yes, For marriage No,
how can i respect my Junior as the head of the family.
Is not possible.
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2011
@ Chinelo

As a Spokes man of the Gods, I cant be as careless with words as you can. Otherwise I wouldnt have hesitated to place a curse on your your mother who failed to raise you properly and on your father for failing to pour his acursed sea-men on the floor and instead fetilized your mothers eggs hence burdening the world with a reproach such as yourself. Once again, I cant be careless with my words. That said;

I'll be civil in my reponse to you;

Look at the responses on this thread, virtually all the women who have been/are involved in a relationship with a younger man have all testified that their experiences have been good. They are happy and are not complaining. All you had to do was simply state your own take on the issue without disrespecting the views of others  and walk away rather than come out here to display the fact that both your parents have failed in their duties of raising you right.

Like Konnektions said, if you have had a bad experience with a younger man, then that doesent give you the right to to place your frustrations on other people by judging them. Based on the tone of your response, I doubt you'll ever find a man older, younger or age mates who would ever love you, hence its not a curse but I see you dying alone old, miserable and frustrated. If I should predict the mode of your death, I would most likely guess suicide by ingesting rat poison.

A Man is supposed to provide is a rule set up by society. Well, welcome to the 21st century, most people are not guided by societal norms. If we all did, Killing of twins would still be the "norm" in Calabar, marrying of minors (which by the way still happens in the North today) would be acceptable and unquestionable, and according to the book of Leviticus 25, you would have been killed as an enfant for disrespecting your elders (which by the way wouldnt have been such a terrible thing cos frankly, your mother did the world a great dis-service by not aborting you the moment she realised your useless father used a cheap broken condom.)

You talk about wallet size!! I wouldnt even bother walking down this road with you. Like honestly!! There is absolutely no need, I might just begin to sound corky. But you on the other hand were probably raised by poor parents (hence your hatred for money), grew up in a poor neighbourhood (hence your ill manners and lack of exposure) and now you are so frustrated with your poverty stricken life that you are just naturally an unpleasant person hence your distasteful attitude and lack of joy at other peoples happiness. My suggestion is you start attending every crusade on T.V (Sorry, make that radio cos you are so poor you prolly dont own a television or know anyone else who owns one).

My dear, if the Constitution says its not an offence, then it isnt. You probably stopped school at Primary level (probably after like your harlot mother, you got impregnanted by a younger male) hence your lack of understanding about what the constitution says. Even the Bible dosent say it is a sin.

And NO my dear!! Money isnt a "FUNDAMENTAL" recipe for a successful relationship. If you hadnt been raised by whores and pros'titutes who would turn tricks for even a half eaten Burger and shake, you would realize this fact. Now let me explain it to you and maybe if you are intelligent enough to understand this, your life might just start to chart a successful course;

Love: This is vital. Cos when all fails (i'm talking money, cars, house, no children, extended family matters, job, incapacity due to an accident, e.t.c.) this is the only thing that can keep a couple together. Not money!!

Trust: This is vital for Love to grow even stronger and make the whole experience sweeter.

Respect: Now this is vital in every aspect of life. If you knew this, maybe your life would be better than it is right now. Although I doubt this because your problem seems ancestral in nature hence my happiness at the fact that you will die alone and with you the curse.

Now like I said in the beginning, I cant throw around words carelessly as my words carry with it alot of power. Please refrain from angering me, otherwise I wouldnt hesitate to call on Amadi-oha to strike you down and Call on Alusi Okija to afflict your family with leprosy!! You have been duly warned,

Alusi OkijaTM

Motto: The gods are wise

@ Others;

I wish you all the best of luck in your respective relationships. I as well am in one with an older lady and I am loving every single moment of it. Bleep societal norms, they can keep hating on me while I'm enjoying my sweet "cougar" wifey-to-be. In the end, everyone would sleep on their own individual beds at night so why bother with what anyone has to say. The life is yours and yours alone.
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by viruz007(m): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2011
@okija juju i salute u ichie. H have rotflmao. Wel said bro.

@chinelo advise to u, sort out watz paining u.

@all best thread i hav seen in a while. Love d responses. And i tot i was weird goin out wit an older lady 17 months older dan i. Wish u all a fulfillin relationship and marriage alike.
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by NneNwadi: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
Alusi!!! Ogini?? ROTFLMAO!!!!! Biko, I'm in the office.

*Dead*
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by passionate88: 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2011
kistehsia:

passionate88

I am not Naija but my Beloved is, and I love and respect him dearly.

kistehsia

Kistesha Thanks for that,

amazyn:

Once i met a girl through a popular instant message service, charmed by my wit and eccentricities she soon offered me her phone number. I did NOT ask for it. I never do that. I like to keep virtual worlds separate from reality. Well i didn't call, i was kinda jittery, so i sent text messages which she promptly replied. Via this means of correspondence, she found out i was younger, a 'mere' two-year age difference. At first she didn't seem to mind, but soon she stopped replying my messages and would keep our online chats curt. I guessed that she was kinda embarrassed at having fallen so easily to a teenager; she'd been getting all mushy with me. Not that i care about that sorta thing anyway. 'Badass Smiley.' hehe

@ bolded 2go, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin badt guy,
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by tEsLim(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2011
What else do I want?

All this smallies get serious wahala. And they dont even have sense of direction. Older babe is ready and composed. I earn more more Bleep. And even some people say she's attracted cos of $$$. Smallies no go put head for wan place. I rather be with the been there don dat babe thats ready to do things. How else would I have a family by now cheesy ? Smallies want everything ipad2, galaxy tab, bb storm 9 etc.

On the rare you will find smallies that a matured though. And sometiems old girls that are very immature and rude. So matureity na individual matter

1. She fine and even young pass her age wella; cos if she looked old maybe I wouldn't have dared
2. Stable for head no dramma
3. Respect me pass smallie self (wey dey always use abusive words as play)

1 Like

Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by eghost247(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2011
[size=14pt]All the Cougars in the House Hands UP!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by Nickydrake(m): 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2011
@ bolded 2go, badt guy,

Hehe. Which primary school you go sef? You sabi book o!! hehe grin
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by passionate88: 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2011
Nickydrake:

Hehe. Which primary school you go sef? You sabi book o!! hehe grin

na the same primary school we go na, u don 4get? grin grin grin grin
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 25, 2011
NneNwadi:
I actually joined this group because of this thread, My man sent it to me and I find very many of the responses to be quite interesting (and yes, somewhat encouraging), However, Chinelo (I'm not sure why you are being referred to as "he"; isn't Chinelo an extremely feminine name?), Hmmmph, This person is a piece of work. You sound extremely angry, rude, immature and quite foolish to be honest, My apologies, as I don't mean any disrespect, but to be honest, you remind me of the "foolish man" referred to in the Book of Proverbs, That said, I ought not to engage you too much,

Would I date a younger man? 3 years ago, I would have said HECK NO! Because like some of the girls here, I much prefer older, more "mature" men (at least 5 yrs older), But I'm currently engaged to a man who is 18months younger than I am and I am very happy. For the avoidance of doubt, (1) I haven't reached of passed my "sell by date" (who has one, anyway?); (2) He and I work in the same industry and so have the same earning power; (3) I never feel like the older one - that is not to say he doesn't make me roll my eyes though; and (4) I'm sure he's not after me just because of my "good looks" or my bank balance - I day say I look hotter than many girls younger than me (don't hate me {cos I'm beautiful}),

@ BABE et all, whilst there is some interrelation between age and maturity, especially in the adolescent years, once a person crosses the 18 - 21 age group, age has very little to do with maturity. #just my 2 cents,

The truth is, we make up all these rules around very many (involuntary) characteristics; age, race, religion, etc, At the end of the day, when you meet someone who truly knows how to love you and who rocks your boat softer than a gentle tide, all of those boundaries that we've created would melt away. I have been through and witnessed very many situations in life to know that sometimes, the least expected of things happens and we may actually be better for them! That said, I do think I will find it (on some level) challenging to date a man who's more than say 3 - 5 years younger than me, Thankfully, I will never have to find out as I'm off the Market! :-)

Chinelo, again, no disrespect intended, but perhaps you need to speak to someone, #just saying, :-)

Na wa. Who is this? I won't even reply again as anything after this post will be deemed irrelevant. Well said!
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by Mobillz: 2:31am On Oct 25, 2011
I'ts cool to date older women i'm 19 and my current girlfriend is 28years old we love each other and she does not really bother herself about it because i act matured we are even planning to go for holidays this Christmas in U.K. so to me it;s no BIG DEAL wink wink cheesy cheesy @};-
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by IcyIcy(f): 4:03am On Oct 25, 2011
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by 4wheel: 7:08am On Oct 25, 2011
@Mo_billz

Good for you and I must say you will enjoy the blitz now. However if you both end up in marriage, watch out for your hormones on over-drive when you are in your late thirties and she in late forties, then a streak of reality might stare you in the face. Watch out.
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by 1759odin(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2011
yeah i'll marry a lady younger than i am.
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by Konnektions146(m): 9:01am On Oct 25, 2011
What else do I want?

All this smallies get serious wahala. And they dont even have sense of direction. Older babe is ready and composed. I earn more more Bleep. And even some people say she's attracted cos of $$$. Smallies no go put head for wan place. I rather be with the been there don dat babe thats ready to do things. How else would I have a family by now Cheesy ? Smallies want everything ipad2, galaxy tab, bb storm 9 etc.

On the rare you will find smallies that a matured though. And sometiems old girls that are very immature and rude. So matureity na individual matter

this is exactly my mind, u get sense bro,
all this smallies has this kind of pre-programmed state of mind and never reasons like adults, play abt everythin and future doesnt mean anythin to them, they want everythin want-able,

older ladies can be more mature and thus give your life a sense of direction by helping build it for the common goal.

i gbadu them wella

1 Like

Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by Cuddlemii: 9:16am On Oct 25, 2011
I think this is mostly attributed to being Hot. When a lady has been single for a long time & her hormones can't stand the neglect, she needs the next available fix. Some ladies would start by tricking the boy with chocolate or pretend to be taking them Biology & maths. From there, they ask the boy to go and pick the charger of their phone near the bed. They go in and take advantage of the poor boy.

Thats why most single babes cry out loud most times, neighbours would think they are unhappy for remaining single that is why they are lamenting but they don't know they are happy to finally have a kid ride them. Some its as if they are pounding pepper with a morta. The bed would be making so much noise and neighbours would say stuffs like "eh ya, this lady can cook sha, always pounding one ingredient or the other and men would not marry home makers like her, its sex freaks they would be carrying".

Some area aunty, like purchasing all those 13 in 1 DVDs so that they can use it to entice their neighbour's sons to Be Intimate with them all in the disguise of "mummy I want to collect a movie from Area aunty, I will be home later". Some women wait at the gate of their estate which is a 30 mins walk to their house just in anticipation of their candyboys who will give them pleasure. Kongy ain't good at all, may we all never fall victim & we that are virgin may we stay like that.

Y'all know these above points were just jokes right, not related to the topic, sorry!
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by chineloSA(f): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2011
@OKIJA JUJU

@ Chinelo

As a Spokes man of the Gods, I cant be as careless with words as you can. Otherwise I wouldnt have hesitated to place a curse on your your mother who failed to raise you properly and on your father for failing to pour his acursed sea-men on the floor and instead fetilized your mothers eggs hence burdening the world with a reproach such as yourself. Once again, I cant be careless with my words. That said;

DUMB, SUPERSTICIOUS A, LIKE YOU SAYS SUCH THINGS WHEN THEY FAIL TO DEBATE.
WHAT IS DEBATE AM I NOT ALLOWED TO DIFFER?
WHO THE JACK ARE YOU TO THINK THAT YOUR CURSE MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO ME. CURSE FOR AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME.

I'll be civil in my reponse to you;

Look at the responses on this thread, virtually all the women who have been/are involved in a relationship with a younger man have all testified that their experiences have been good. They are happy and are not complaining. All you had to do was simply state your own take on the issue without disrespecting the views of others and walk away rather than come out here to display the fact that both your parents have failed in their duties of raising you right.

THE FACT THAT I DIFFER FROM THE WOMEN YOU QUOTING DOES NOT COMPEL ME TO CONFORM. THATS THEIR EXPERIENCE AND THATS MY TAKE ON THE ISSUE. PERIOD

Like Konnektions said, if you have had a bad experience with a younger man, then that doesent give you the right to to place your frustrations on other people by judging them. Based on the tone of your response, I doubt you'll ever find a man older, younger or age mates who would ever love you, hence its not a curse but I see you dying alone old, miserable and frustrated. If I should predict the mode of your death, I would most likely guess suicide by ingesting rat poison.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION BROTHER ASTROLOGER, IN THE RELATIONSHIP DEPARTMENT I AM SET. AM JUST CONCERNED ABOUT THE WOMAN WHO WILL CROSS THE PEA SIZED BRAINED LIKE YOU.

A Man is supposed to provide is a rule set up by society. Well, welcome to the 21st century, most people are not guided by societal norms. If we all did, Killing of twins would still be the "norm" in Calabar, marrying of minors (which by the way still happens in the North today) would be acceptable and unquestionable, and according to the book of Leviticus 25, you would have been killed as an enfant for disrespecting your elders
RETARDS LIKE YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT SOCIETIES ARE GUIDED BY SOCIETAL NORMS. WHAT IS NORMAL IN CHINA MAY NOT BE NORMAL IN NIGERIA.

(which by the way wouldnt have been such a terrible thing cos frankly, your mother did the world a great dis-service by not aborting you the moment she realised your useless father used a cheap broken condom.)
I WAS ALSO WONDERING WHY YOUR PARENTS DID NOT ABORT A RETARD LIKE YOURSELF WHO IS RETARDING OUR SOCIETY WITH YOUR ‘’ RETARDED ‘’ OPINIONS AND VIEWS. I PITY THOSE WHO HAVE CROSSED YOUR PATH.

You talk about wallet size!! I wouldnt even bother walking down this road with you. Like honestly!! There is absolutely no need, I might just begin to sound corky. But you on the other hand were probably raised by poor parents (hence your hatred for money),
HAHAHAHA, POOR PARENTS, I DO NOT HAVE TO SHARE MY FINANCIAL STANDING WITH A RETARD LIKE YOU, BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT UNDERSTAND ANYWAY.
I SUSPECT YOU, JUDGING BY WHAT COMES OUT OF THAT DEPRIVED BRAIN OF YOURS. I RECON THERE ARE VITAMINS THAT YOU NEVER HAD, THATS WHY YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE DIFFER IN OPINIONS, AND THEY CAN DEBATE OPENLY
grew up in a poor neighbourhood (hence your ill manners and lack of exposure) and now you are so frustrated with your poverty stricken life that you are just naturally an unpleasant person hence your distasteful attitude and lack of joy at other peoples happiness. My suggestion is you start attending every crusade on T.V (Sorry, make that radio cos you are so poor you prolly dont own a television or know anyone else who owns one).

My dear, if the Constitution says its not an offence, then it isnt. You probably stopped school at Primary level (probably after like your harlot mother, you got impregnanted by a younger male) hence your lack of understanding about what the constitution says. Even the Bible dosent say it is a sin.
LOOKS LIKE YOU WENT AN OBTAINED YOURSELF A PhD ( ILLOGICAL THINKING ) AT THE UNIVERSITY OF THE RETARDERD, THAT IS
• WHY YOU ASSUME AND THINK THAT ALL PEOPLE WENT THROUGH MISHAPS LIKE YOU DID.
• WHY YOU THINK I WILL CRINGE TO YOUR THREATS OF YOUR QUASI GODS
SORRY BROTHER JUJU, IT DOESNT WORK WITH ME. TRY IT ON SOMEONE ELSE.
And NO my dear!! Money isnt a "FUNDAMENTAL" recipe for a successful relationship. If you hadnt been raised by whores and pros'titutes who would turn tricks for even a half eaten Burger and shake, you would realize this fact. Now let me explain it to you and maybe if you are intelligent enough to understand this, your life might just start to chart a successful course;
IF YOU WERE RAISED BY LovePeddler DO NOT ASSUME THAT ALL OF US COME FROM SIMILAR BACKGROUND. I WAS NOT EVEN THINKING ALONG THOSE LINES SINCE I HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS A LovePeddler IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. HOW DOES A LovePeddler LOOK LIKE? I RECON IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR MOTHER, THATS WHY YOU CAN DESCRIBE IT BETTER THAN ANYTHING

Love: This is vital. Cos when all fails (i'm talking money, cars, house, no children, extended family matters, job, incapacity due to an accident, e.t.c.) this is the only thing that can keep a couple together. Not money!!
HAHAHAHAHA. WHICH PLANET ARE YOU FROM

Trust: This is vital for Love to grow even stronger and make the whole experience sweeter.

Respect: Now this is vital in every aspect of life. If you knew this, maybe your life would be better than it is right now. Although I doubt this because your problem seems ancestral in nature hence my happiness at the fact that you will die alone and with you the curse.

Now like I said in the beginning, I cant throw around words carelessly as my words carry with it alot of power. Please refrain from angering me, otherwise I wouldnt hesitate to call on Amadi-oha to strike you down and Call on Alusi Okija to afflict your family with leprosy!! You have been duly warned,
HAHAHAHAHA,
NOW I REALLY UNDERSTAND YOUR LEVEL OF EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE. YOU THINK THAT I WILL CRINGE AND BE INTIMIDATED BY YOUR QUASI GODS. SEND THEM, I AM WAITING.
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ANYWAY? YOU ENGAGED YOURSELF WILLINGLY IN A DEBATE AND NOW YOU COME WITH YOUR PEA SIDE TACTICS. TRY THEM ON SOMEONE ELSE, THEY WONT WORK WITH ME
RETARD
Re: Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? by Pat98: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2011
Some very honest posts here, weldone guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There / Nigerian Nicki Minaj Dances With Her Boob's, As She Declares Herself The Best / ........0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.