Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt (22947 Views)

Hackers Attack Blackwallet.co, Steal $400,000 From User Wallets / Best New Laptop Brands To Buy For Not More Than #100,000 / Clean and new PS4 For Sale, PRO (500GB) 2 console and FIFA 2017,with receipt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Hollyharjii: 8:37am On Oct 17, 2023
NIGERIA POLICE
Fear who no fear them, the most corrupt and ridiculed force in the whole wide word

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 17, 2023
Are u the one I saw inside 2.2 pencil light Camry with police that day... I was inside Siena when thay thing happened
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2023
Pierocash:
this one is talking about right in the hands of kidnappers. Police kidnap you, and ready to extaminate you without consequences you are talking of right
Are you serious?

You are blaming the victim for being attacked?
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by dfrost: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2023
thaoriginator:
No evidence, you go explain taya

When them wipe POS operator oraimo cord for FHQ, e go rat those cops out.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by 100smile(m): 8:39am On Oct 17, 2023
Don't ever make that mistake. My receipt in my bag 24/7, even my phone receipt.
Loose guard for Naija police first grin
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by thaoriginator: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2023
dfrost:

When them wipe POS operator oraimo cord for FHQ, e go rat those cops out.
Wetin concern POS operator? Na accomplice him be? shocked
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by ericmor: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2023
If the story is true then they most have seen your bank alert to know you have enough money to settle them and I will like you to take this up because if you don't, a live may be loss soon. With enough evidence, you can get them all

2 Likes

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Hemeenworth: 8:43am On Oct 17, 2023
carlleung:
I thought IGP once said no one should handover his mobile phone to police, is that policy still on?

Yes

That was what the iG said
But our Nigerian youths are becoming more stupid that they don't know their right

Our Nigerian youths are the most cowards in the universe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by EvansU: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2023
You’re funny didn’t you see the debit receipt attached to the post?

LeoDeKing:
The only evidence to back up this story is a debit receipt, so how do you expect us to believe the story?

The way people lie over anything these days is quite alarming.

Person go enter gbese, then start concocting stories to cover up.

I'm not saying police didn't rob you as you claim, is just that I don't believe stories without evidence. Only brainless illiterates like ipob terrorists swallow lies without proof.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Keme4Real(f): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2023
So na so we Wan continue for this new dispensation?

Na wa o.

LeoDeKing:
The only evidence to back up this story is a debit receipt, so how do you expect us to believe the story?

I'm not saying police didn't rob you as you claim, is just that I don't believe stories without evidence. Only brainless illiterates like ipob terrorists swallow lies without proof.

Who is this one sounding like an imbecil e? Your write up is ample evidence to me...

... that you probably reason from your big anus or you small gbola.

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I was taking your comment serious until you enter into tribalist nonsense, must you include IPOB? Haba....you made a good point and ended up saying rubbish at the end, all in the name of hate for the people of the east....guy grow up and help build this country.play your own part and leave IPOB alone!

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by MrPOTUS: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2023
100smile:
Don't ever make that mistake. My receipt in my bag 24/7, even my phone receipt.
Loose guard for Naija police first grin

So my laptop of 2016, they expect me to still have d receipt. undecided

Because they also have receipts of what they bought years ago.

I'm planning to go get battery for it very soon and I'm taking it to Ikeja.

Make dem kon stop me nah, 5naira wey don tear, I no go give dem.

Make dem do their worse.

2 Likes

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Hemeenworth: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2023
dfrost:

IG dey checkpoint?

Ogbeni shut up

As far as it is not right to demand for phone

You as a youth need to stand your ground

To even make it easy the IG backed it up

Why are Nigeria youths becoming so cowards

A friend of mine in Singapore once said that the problem of Nigerians are the youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by ruggedtimi(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Rogue cops everywhere.
Nigerian youths too need to know how to carry themselves, most of them don't even know their rights.

At the sight of these cops, they would start fidgeting. Doing that puts you in a bad spot, making them believe you're a criminâl or something. They're gonna extort your dignity from you.

I dedicate “Oga Police” by Pee Square to that young man.
Great jam!
dem never jam u
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2023
How much is ordinary 100K dat u are disturbing our peace sad

N!gerian m£n are jst S£nsel€ss to be honest sad

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Angrymode: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2023
I've actually lost all human sympathy towards police officers be you my closest relation or not. I simply treat police as criminals for my peace of mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by dfrost: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2023
thaoriginator:
Wetin concern POS operator? Na accomplice him be? shocked

No worry. Sebi e get mind dey press 101,000 for olopa? Make e reach FHQ first. We go check something.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by TUANKU(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2023
POLICE is your friend NOT - Yoda
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by ruggedtimi(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

e go reach ur turn soon...if u know how police operate u wont be saying this.

3 Likes

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by gannod(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2023
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=126450413]The only evidence to back up this story is a debit receipt, so how do you expect us to believe the story?

I'm not saying police didn't rob you as you claim, is just that I don't believe stories without evidence. Only brainless illiterates like ipob terrorists swallow lies without proof.[/quote

No problem, your own dey come.

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Jflex07(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Gibberish as usual.

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by tollyboy5(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
The guy na fool

Why give them your phone to search

How many times senior police officers including the IG don talk say no police man get right to search your phone

I think the youths are becoming more stupid and they don know their rights

Nigeria youths are the most cowards in the universe
the story line dey somehow somehow.. Make e no go be clout to get elon musk money.
Police collect your card head to pos and ask you to put your password lol. Iyen too deep and you obliged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by gannod(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2023
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Amaggedon: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You support everything evil .
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by dfrost: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:

Ogbeni shut up

As far as it is not right to demand for phone

You as a youth need to stand your ground

To even make it easy the IG backed it up

Why are Nigeria youths becoming so cowards

A friend of mine in Singapore once said that the problem of Nigerians are the youths

Shut up for early morning? Chief easy ooh. No vex. Defender of the Youths, President of Protesting Youths Association, Nairaland HQ.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by thaoriginator: 8:51am On Oct 17, 2023
dfrost:

No worry. Sebi e get mind dey press 101,000 for olopa? Make e reach FHQ first. We go check something.
grin grin grin

Maybe na their personal POS operator be that oooo 🙆🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Ok, let investigation begins... Hope say na CID you be? shocked
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by hotspec(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

If you follow his story, he said he was first isolated from d bus he boarded, then his two phones were seized.... So, he later had to settle with #100k... How do u want him to have more evidence? If police took up d case... More evidence will surface

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by alpamo6: 8:51am On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I hope something will happen to you and your family member. It will bring so much sorrow to your life.

2 Likes

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Chibuzoripob: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2023
sad angry BASTARDS. angryNah so UGM,ESN,IPOB for KILL THEM while collecting bribeb angry angry
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Pharaohny: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2023
Pierocash:
this one is talking about right in the hands of kidnappers. Police kidnap you, and ready to extaminate you without consequences you are talking of right

Leave am make he dey yarn rubbish from the corner of his smelly mouth
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Larrydollarz(m): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2023
What else can we call this again if it's not robbery¿
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Apili: 8:54am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
The guy na fool

Why give them your phone to search

How many times senior police officers including the IG don talk say no police man get right to search your phone

I think the youths are becoming more stupid and they don know their rights you never jam police before
Just pray you don't meet them on a bad day
And refuse giving them your phone because the IGP said no one should give his or her phone to police
Na there the matter go start them go play you
The only advice I have for a nigga out there is always log out anything incriminating in your phone before you hit the road
Or better still get a phone you should be going out with

Nigeria youths are the most cowards in the universe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Best I.t. Certifications That Is Applicable In Nigeria / Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price / Post Your Vista Problems Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.