Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt (22949 Views)

Hackers Attack Blackwallet.co, Steal $400,000 From User Wallets / Best New Laptop Brands To Buy For Not More Than #100,000 / Clean and new PS4 For Sale, PRO (500GB) 2 console and FIFA 2017,with receipt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Pharaohny: 8:54am On Oct 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Rogue cops everywhere.
Nigerian youths too need to know how to carry themselves, most of them don't even know their rights.

At the sight of these cops, they would start fidgeting. Doing that puts you in a bad spot, making them believe you're a criminâl or something. They're gonna extort your dignity from you.

I dedicate “Oga Police” by Pee Square to that young man.
Great jam!

You will Jam them one day , that your composure will be put to test

2 Likes

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by dfrost: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2023
thaoriginator:
grin grin grin

Maybe na their personal POS operator be that oooo 🙆🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Ok, let investigation begins... Hope say na CID you be? shocked

To trace the money no hard nah. Make e reach FHQ. I wish say na Lion Building them go carry am go 🤣💪

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Hemeenworth: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2023
dfrost:

Shut up for early morning? Chief easy ooh. No vex. Defender of the Youths, President of Protesting Youths Association, Nairaland HQ.
Shut up once again

Nigeria youths are becoming so annoying

The most cowards and docile people on earth

Do you know the problem of Nigeria

It is the youths

We are turning into a cowards
Reason our politicians are misbehaving

This thing led to end sars protest

And the authorities felt the heat

And they learnt their lesson and since then they are scared

But we the youths are giving in again by submitting our phones
What is wrong with us

I'm not surprised you might be yorubas or igbo

Ina nor get mind for this country

I'm from Edo sate (South south)
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Apili: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
The guy na fool

Why give them your phone to search

How many times senior police officers including the IG don talk say no police man get right to search your phone

I think the youths are becoming more stupid and they don know their rights belike you never jam police before
Just pray you don't meet them on a bad day
And refuse giving them your phone because the IGP said no one should give his or her phone to police
Na there the matter go start them go play you
The only advice I have for a nigga out there is always log out anything incriminating in your phone before you hit the road
Or better still get a phone you should be going out with and always look responsible

Nigeria youths are the most cowards in the universe
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Angrymode: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:

Ogbeni shut up

As far as it is not right to demand for phone

You as a youth need to stand your ground

To even make it easy the IG backed it up

Why are Nigeria youths becoming so cowards

A friend of mine in Singapore once said that the problem of Nigerians are the youths

Bro please calm down. If you are conered by those government criminals with a cocked gun pointed at you, you won't know the difference between them and armed robbers. They are even worst than armed robbers in most cases!

4 Likes

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Cmanforall: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2023
carlleung:
I thought IGP once said no one should handover his mobile phone to police, is that policy still on?
It will still be on paper.
The force need sanitation
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Soliddust3030: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2023
wunmi590:

Almost 90% of Nigerian police are illiterate, because I see no reason why some of your old colleagues have been either de-ranked or sacked, just because of this similar things and you still go ahead to do an unlawful act, thinking you won't be caught...

If your parent are police officer, the advise you need to be telling them as their children before they leave home, is daddy always looking away from corruptions and things that would take away your daily bread...

Nobody will pity any police men if they are sacked from wrongdly extorting innocent Nigerians they are meant to protect....

Because 70-80% of them get away with these illegal acts.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by soccerlite: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Rogue cops everywhere.
Nigerian youths too need to know how to carry themselves, most of them don't even know their rights.

At the sight of these cops, they would start fidgeting. Doing that puts you in a bad spot, making them believe you're a criminâl or something. They're gonna extort your dignity from you.

Great jam!

You are funny

You will not fidget Infront for np who are ready to kill you and then lie against you

Just pray you don't encounter dem

3 Likes

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Moso199124(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2023
You wanna experiment with your life this is 9ja o no risk am
TemplarLandry:
Rogue cops everywhere.

Great jam!
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by soccerlite: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2023
Pierocash:
this one is talking about right in the hands of kidnappers. Police kidnap you, and ready to extaminate you without consequences you are talking of right

Don't mind the mumu

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Hemeenworth: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2023
Angrymode:

Bro please calm down. If you are conered by those government criminals with a cocked gun pointed at you, you won't know the difference between them and armed robbers. They are even worst than armed robbers in most cases!
The only way I will agree with you if only na inside high way for road like long travelling

Even as at that you are not the only one in the car
There are other Youths

Make una hold una ground
Nigeria youths are becoming so terrible and annoying
Cowardice all written on their face
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Moso199124(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2023
soccerlite:

You are funny

You will not fidget Infront for np who are ready to kill you and then lie against you

Just pray you don't encounter dem
I swear Nigeria police that can waste bullet because of 20 naira
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by cassette(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Rogue cops everywhere.

Great jam!

As usual plenty words, but nothing sensible
Mugu !!
Spits**"
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Cmanforall: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
The guy na fool

Why give them your phone to search

How many times senior police officers including the IG don talk say no police man get right to search your phone

I think the youths are becoming more stupid and they don know their rights

Nigeria youths are the most cowards in the universe

The Nigerian situation makes some good policies above not to be implemented. If he had refused, the story would have been different. Maybe he will be tweeting from hospital bed.
There should be a system to recruit honest people in the force.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by samsard(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:

The only way I will agree with you if only na inside high way for road like long travelling

Even as at that you are not the only one in the car
There are other Youths

Make una hold una ground
Nigeria youths are becoming so terrible and annoying
Cowardice all written on their face
It's so easy to be a hero when typing behind your keyboard. A good number of times people have tried to be heroes around some police officers it hasn't ended well for them. People downplayed EndSARS and we all know how many bodies the government still has in morgues and the occasional issues of police framing people for refusing to cooperate.

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by jrusky(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2023
Police again

Pls report to PSC and police HQ ASAP.

I think dem cursed Nigeria police.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2023
MrPOTUS:

So my laptop of 2016, they expect me to still have d receipt. undecided

Because they also have receipts of what they bought years ago.

I'm planning to go get battery for it very soon and I'm taking it to Ikeja.

Make dem kon stop me nah, 5naira wey don tear, I no go give dem.

Make dem do their worse.
They mind them angry undecided

They will soon start requesting for receipts of bra, pants, underwears, boxer, clothes, shoe, wristwatch an individual is putting on.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by gfon(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The only evidence to back up this story is a debit receipt, so how do you expect us to believe the story?

The way people lie over anything these days is quite alarming.

Person go enter gbese, then start concocting stories to cover up.

I'm not saying police didn't rob you as you claim, is just that I don't believe stories without evidence. Only brainless illiterates like ipob terrorists swallow lies without proof.
you are very dumb for this statement....I hope something worse happens to you and we would also tell you the same thing.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by occfx: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2023
nlfpmod:
Twitter user, @iam_Uchenna, narrates his horrible ordeal in the hands of Nigeria police officers in Enugu.

Ejike Uchenna Splendor is a Data Analyst, Microbiologist and Technical Writer.

Source: @iam_Uchenna (Twitter)

Nigeria just happened to you in her little way. I was detained for almost 24hrs for the same receipt problem in 2009 and they collected 10k as bail. I am sure you are not supporting the useless entity called zoo, one day we shall be free from the Palestines.

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by BadBradley: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2023
nlfpmod:
Twitter user, @iam_Uchenna, narrates his horrible ordeal in the hands of Nigeria police officers in Enugu.

Ejike Uchenna Splendor is a Data Analyst, Microbiologist and Technical Writer.

Source: @iam_Uchenna (Twitter)
you have a laptop, 2 phones and two SIMs but you don't know the road in Enugu you were stopped?

You didn't my know the description of their vehicles or inscription in their vehicles. All you have is a debit receipt .

Nigerian youth
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by EXOUSIAng: 9:10am On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The only evidence to back up this story is a debit receipt, so how do you expect us to believe the story?

I'm not saying police didn't rob you as you claim, is just that I don't believe stories without evidence. Only brainless illiterates like ipob terrorists swallow lies without proof.
You wanted him to take out his phone ask the police to say cheese and smile for the camera?

2 Likes

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by correctguy101(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2023
10thTenthMan:
The Problem of Nigeria is this:

The Lack of a System and a People that will ensure a Guaranteed Appropriate CONNSEQUENCES.

It is not corruption.
It is not nepotism.
It is not tribalism.
It is not lack of maintenance culture.
And it isn't all the things we say on public buses, public newspaper stands, etc.

If I ever get appointed. I shall ensure that the system of such a parastatal or MDA operates with an exceptionally reliable and available monitoring and consequence management system. There is no dirt on me that ANY Politician will blackmail me with. Unless they want to count teenage heartbreaks that I caused, as a crime. So, I will boldly institute and implement this.

It is this guarantee of consequences that makes the majority of Nigerians behave and form straight queues without a fuss when they land in London Heathrow. The same people that behave like animals at MMIA Lagos. They know no one cares who their fathers are or who the heck their uncle is. They know if they misbehave, they will end up in jail after conviction.

Take a look at any country that slacks with its justice system and Nigerians there will behave like animals too. It is for this reason, death sentence for convicted drug traffickers is appropriate to deter Nigerians from some Asian countries. Imagine what Nigerians would have done if the consequences were not severe?

THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS THE LACK OF A SYSTEM THAT MONITORS AND GUARANTEES APPROPRIATE CONSEQUENCES.

True.

But, I feel with the current situation...

It'll be hard to ever get to the peak of power in this sort of political environment without having skeletons hidden in your cupboard and there'll definitely be people who know and will want to use it to keep you in line if you try to disrupt the status quo.

There are too many against changing the current situation.

Lawlessness has made many rich and powerful. Only the threat of loss of life and their ill-gotten power and wealth will cause any of these parasites any fear.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by 100smile(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2023
MrPOTUS:

So my laptop of 2016, they expect me to still have d receipt. undecided

Because they also have receipts of what they bought years ago.

I'm planning to go get battery for it very soon and I'm taking it to Ikeja.

Make dem kon stop me nah, 5naira wey don tear, I no go give dem.

Make dem do their worse.

Dey play grin
If u see my laptop receipt eh, the tin don tear anyhow but I nor send I still go laminate am.
If u Don get experience with Naija police you nor go dey yarn watin u dey talk soo grin

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by vowiski(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Until you are a victim, you can keep writing nonsense online..

kudos to guys who can pull these things public…

it’s what a lot of have encountered and we can only pray that Nigeria doesn’t happen you a dumbass as you

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by kardinalz: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2023
tollyboy5:

the story line dey somehow somehow.. Make e no go be clout to get elon musk money.
Police collect your card head to pos and ask you to put your password lol. Iyen too deep and you obliged
Did you even read the write up?
When did he say police collected his card?
Sometimes I wonder how una dey reason walahiiii...
Someone that is on transit was stop, they ordered the car he was in to leave, was driving him around with Treats in a bushy part..
Stopped over by a POS after negotiating and ask him to go withdraw..
I jst say make I summarize wetin the OP write since no decided not to read...

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2023
Angrymode:

Sure they are far far worse, because they have been "professionally" trained to kill monsters.
They can no longer differentiate between the adversary and law abiding citizens. They don't have conscience again. It is cold dead.

That's why 99% of arm robbers take hard drugs to boost thier confidence and kill their conscience before going for operation. Because it is not that easy for them to deliberately harm fellow human. So they need to distort their emotions and soul.

Put the force men don't need drug to pull the trigger or go on offensive.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Sk5050: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2023
Nigerian police has no integrity.
The bad eggs amongst them is too much they're capable of doing anything they're illegality itself.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by clinician2x: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:

Ogbeni shut up

As far as it is not right to demand for phone

You as a youth need to stand your ground

To even make it easy the IG backed it up

Why are Nigeria youths becoming so cowards

A friend of mine in Singapore once said that the problem of Nigerians are the youths

Na idiots like u police de kill. because they refuse to part with 100 naira. One shot, instant death and you're cold.

Complete idiot.

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by waka2: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Rogue cops everywhere.

Great jam!
Did you say right? In Nigeria? You must be typing from Europe and has never been to Nigeria.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Hemeenworth: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2023
samsard:
It's so easy to be a hero when typing behind your keyboard. A good number of times people have tried to be heroes around some police officers it hasn't ended well for them. People downplayed EndSARS and we all know how many bodies the government still has in morgues and the occasional issues of police framing people for refusing to cooperate.

Bros did the end sars not yield results
Did you not see any slight results

Why are we behaving like cowards in this part of the world

Can't you see Arab countries
Those people have balls to do things once they are fed up

Yes in a protest like that of endsar dead will occur
Same thing in Arab nations..sacrifice will must pay

But at the end there is a message passed across and it yield results

Did you know that the endsar protest brought a good results in Edo state
We now drive pass police in Edo state especially Benin city without fear even if you are driving a lamborghini in Benin city

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Best I.t. Certifications That Is Applicable In Nigeria / Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price / Post Your Vista Problems Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.