Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt (22946 Views)

Hackers Attack Blackwallet.co, Steal $400,000 From User Wallets / Best New Laptop Brands To Buy For Not More Than #100,000 / Clean and new PS4 For Sale, PRO (500GB) 2 console and FIFA 2017,with receipt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by tollyboy5(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2023
kardinalz:

Did you even read the write up?
When did he say police collected his card?
Sometimes I wonder how una dey reason walahiiii...
Someone that is on transit was stop, they ordered the car he was in to leave, was driving him around with Treats in a bushy part..
Stopped over by a POS after negotiating and ask him to go withdraw..
I jst say make I summarize wetin the OP write since no decided not to read...
Oh! they even asked to go and redraw the money and he did lol. Looks like he's more dense.

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by DanielsParker(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2023
Sorry to say but OP is a novice and they’ sensed he is already scared and decided to take advantage of that.

Never you beg police for anything. Even if you’re wrong. , just bargain price.

They didn’t find anything on your phone and laptop but you still entered car to the station and they parted with your 100k, what if they found something ? Your life savings ? What if you’re now driving your own car ?

I’ve come across them a couple of times, it’s normal to be scared but comport yourself . Don’t show fear. They have stopped my car a couple of times and accused me of being a yahoo boy, I will just smile . Cos I know highest thing that will leave me pocket is 1k for them to buy water.

On one occasion I was stopped, after all the yahoo boy accusation and demanding 200k, I had to give them 4k cos my drivers license wasn’t with me, I know that was an offense on my own part

Never you show dear to police, don’t be rude but don’t show fear. Coordinate yourself.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2023
dfrost:
angry

When in Rome, behave like Romans. There is a reason for that statement.

I know someone that spiral-bound all his vehicle papers, receipts et al and provided table of contents for them. If you ask him anything, he will janf you a 60+ page document make you find your village name there.

Po-po don tire for bros matter 😝🤣

That bros is the real MVP!

Well prepared and ready to support his claims with enough backup evidences.

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:15am On Oct 17, 2023
This story is a lie!!!

Nothing but a lie.
If I read a genuine story, I will know!
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by MeineMutter: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2023
nlfpmod:
Twitter user, @iam_Uchenna, narrates his horrible ordeal in the hands of Nigeria police officers in Enugu.

Ejike Uchenna Splendor is a Data Analyst, Microbiologist and Technical Writer.

Source: @iam_Uchenna (Twitter)

Let him or people help him tag all known police social media handles.

By the time we put them to shame online, let’s see what their ogas will do to it.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2023
Testimony1988:
The IGP has lot of work to do with his men, why must they demand for bribe from struggling Nigerians.
that story is a big lie...
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by bhella10: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2023
Jennyclay:
End-sars part 2 is loading undecided.

Foolish and useless policemen everywhere!!!
Keep your endsars madness in Enugu abeg
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Omerta42: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
How much is ordinary 100K dat u are disturbing our peace sad

N!gerian m£n are jst S£nsel€ss to be honest sad

If you don't have something reasonable to say about a topic you don't need to necessarily let the world know that you Brain is disconnected from your mouth.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by bhella10: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2023
Ernezt:
Are u the one I saw inside 2.2 pencil light Camry with police that day... I was inside Siena when thay thing happened
thou shalt not bear false witness grin
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Azzik: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The only evidence to back up this story is a debit receipt, so how do you expect us to believe the story?

The way people lie over anything these days is quite alarming.

Person go enter gbese, then start concocting stories to cover up.

I'm not saying police didn't rob you as you claim, is just that I don't believe stories without evidence. Only brainless illiterates like ipob terrorists swallow lies without proof.
Can't you see the screenshot of the debit shown to you because you have diverted to ipob matter just now
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by tabaralph: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The only evidence to back up this story is a debit receipt, so how do you expect us to believe the story?

I'm not saying police didn't rob you as you claim, is just that I don't believe stories without evidence. Only brainless illiterates like ipob terrorists swallow lies without proof.
I pray that you don’t encounter this evil policemen, you think they are dumb to ask the victims for direct transfer that will be linked to them?
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Lekan239(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

if u are in Nigeria and you are typing this trash. Its either you be mumu or you are a corrupt Policeman

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Cantonese: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Very blind and idiotic comment.

Continue. E go soon reach you. Shishi you no kuku get. The beating you go get no be here.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by CaptainFM1: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Rogue cops everywhere.
Nigerian youths too need to know how to carry themselves, most of them don't even know their rights.

At the sight of these cops, they would start fidgeting. Doing that puts you in a bad spot, making them believe you're a criminâl or something. They're gonna extort your dignity from you.

I dedicate “Oga Police” by Pee Square to that young man.
Great jam!

Fidgeting is not a crime. I do fidget too especially when gun wielded criminals come too close to me.

The real subject here is that such acts from police is very bad and we should speak out in unison to condemn it.

What do we call the #100,000 the police collected now? Do they issue a receipt for the money collected?

Having multiple sims is not a crime as long as they are his numbers. I have like 20 foreign sim cards and they are all legitimately bought by me because I'm always travelling from one point to another.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Bahamas95(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2023
Later when these demons die like chickens one idiot will say I am insensitive by not wishing them to RIP.

Miserable death to all criminals in the NPF!

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by geoworldedu: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
The guy na fool

Why give them your phone to search

How many times senior police officers including the IG don talk say no police man get right to search your phone

I think the youths are becoming more stupid and they don know their rights

Nigeria youths are the most cowards in the universe

Armed Robbers heavily armed to the teeth are asking to search your phone and you are insisting on your rights? You alone with the armed robbers cum kidnappers and you think you know your rights? Do they care about it? They will just waste you sara.

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by geoworldedu: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2023
tollyboy5:

Oh! they even asked to go and redraw the money and he did lol. Looks like he's more dense.
You seem denser. What can you do amidst heavily armed kidnappers and robbers. Even if you are armed too, you still can't do much let alone when you are harmless as a dove in the midst of armed lions.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by SenatePresdo(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Nobody asked you to believe shit, you are simply inconsequential and would forever be, just like your father.

Who cares about what you believe? Boy be gone.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Rogue cops everywhere.
Nigerian youths too need to know how to carry themselves, most of them don't even know their rights.

At the sight of these cops, they would start fidgeting. Doing that puts you in a bad spot, making them believe you're a criminâl or something. They're gonna extort your dignity from you.

Great jam!
Uudt be a kid eating from his mother's pot, you have not experienced real life
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by kelly72: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Debit receipt to show that money was paid to whom? Am I the only one who read where he said the policemen drove him to a POS operator to withdraw the 100k?
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Miles300: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2023
Na armed robbers dey join police force to make their work even legit ..
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by dfrost: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

That bros is the real MVP!

Well prepared and ready to support his claims with enough backup evidences.

I tell you cheesy
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by dinero101(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2023
nlfpmod:
Twitter user, @iam_Uchenna, narrates his horrible ordeal in the hands of Nigeria police officers in Enugu.

Ejike Uchenna Splendor is a Data Analyst, Microbiologist and Technical Writer.

Na so some policemen from isheri division collect 20k from a friend of mine yesterday after bargaining from 200k because his hair is plaited, hence they labelled him a drug dealer and a fraudster. Out of fear and not to be detained he paid 20k. The police come dey hide name like say we never see them.

The govt needs to have cctv cameras installed in police stations, especially in their interrogation rooms and in the compound because their extortion is too much. Other advanced countries have body cams and cameras in their offices. This helps to curb extortion. The NIGERIAN POLICE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND

Source: @iam_Uchenna (Twitter)
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by WoroSeeWoro(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

so with all these you brain cant tell you that this happend to him , why would someone cook up fake stories to paint police bad just like that , unless the police have done that person something terrible which this poster have expressed

you think everytin is about ipob and tribalism ....better check ur self ...the day e go happen to you.....with police men you go cry tears
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Nwadiozorosita: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Am not surprised, because Nigerian police are worst than Nigerian armed robber's.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by MomohMrMoore: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Nigeria police are hardened criminals. They are the worst people in the country. They act like kidnappers. This country is finished
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by thaoriginator: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
dfrost:

To trace the money no hard nah. Make e reach FHQ. I wish say na Lion Building them go carry am go 🤣💪
Which money?!
Money wey don enter voicemail for police hand. grin

Jakes them don carry money go take go flex with enough drink like Goldbergs and Gulders with several plates of different kinds of pepper soup grin

You dey whine? shocked
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by lascos912(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
Igbos and crim ehn
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Moikiitos: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
PLEASE ALLOW ME TO ADD APPROPRIATELY TO YOUR TEXT HERE:

The NIGERIAN police force is the most useless police force in the whole world...

JASONjnr:
The police force is the most useless police force in the whole world...

You can't be young a d have a car in this country.... Else, you're a yahoo or doing illegal things....

They will easily oppress the poor while defending the oppressors...

1 Like

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by lexy2014: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Rogue cops everywhere.

Great jam!

How does how the youths carry themselves justify police extortion?

What is the correlation?
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Ekitischool: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I pray it happens to you one day so we can ask for proof.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by UnabashedIPOB: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
Now, tell me after you have gone through this trauma, and if by sheer providence UGM goes on a crusade and cleans out the rut at a checkpoint, some fools would be on this platform blabbing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Best I.t. Certifications That Is Applicable In Nigeria / Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price / Post Your Vista Problems Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.