Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt - Computers (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt (22948 Views)

Hackers Attack Blackwallet.co, Steal $400,000 From User Wallets / Best New Laptop Brands To Buy For Not More Than #100,000 / Clean and new PS4 For Sale, PRO (500GB) 2 console and FIFA 2017,with receipt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The only evidence to back up this story is a debit receipt, so how do you expect us to believe the story?

The way people lie over anything these days is quite alarming.

Person go enter gbese, then start concocting stories to cover up.

I'm not saying police didn't rob you as you claim, is just that I don't believe stories without evidence. Only brainless illiterates like ipob terrorists swallow lies without proof.

The most important thing is that you are a nobody here..hahahahahahaha

We continue to spit on slaves and cowards while we continue to drink their tears.

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Irupetepete: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The only evidence to back up this story is a debit receipt, so how do you expect us to believe the story?

I'm not saying police didn't rob you as you claim, is just that I don't believe stories without evidence. Only brainless illiterates like ipob terrorists swallow lies without proof.
so he was supposed to take pictures of them or do what exactly as evidence when his phones were seized?
Apart from being a dull follower of a confused president, u really dull fr
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Advancedman(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
nlfpmod:
Twitter user, @iam_Uchenna, narrates his horrible ordeal in the hands of Nigeria police officers in Enugu.

Ejike Uchenna Splendor is a Data Analyst, Microbiologist and Technical Writer.

This set of police should be sentence to immediate firing squad.

Source: @iam_Uchenna (Twitter)
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by dfrost: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
thaoriginator:
Which money?!
Money wey don enter voicemail for police hand. grin

Jakes them don carry money go take go flex with enough drink like Goldbergs and Gulders with several plates of different kinds of pepper soup grin

You dey whine? shocked

Tracing the money doesn't mean get the cash. Tracing the flow along multiple points.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by JOemmy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
What's the difference between these policemen with armed robbers and kidnappers?
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by thaoriginator: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
dfrost:

Tracing the money doesn't mean get the cash. Tracing the flow along multiple points.
Ok grin
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by euniselfyahoo: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
The Nigeria police is the tortoise that is always in a story.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by galantjoe(m): 12:57am On Oct 18, 2023
Thank God for your life. Once bitten twice shy. Next time, carry your laptop receipt

Move on with your life.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Testimony1988(m): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
that story is a big lie...
The story is true, the police officers confirmed that the money has been recovered.
Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Greatzeus(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Imagine paying police N100k for seeing me with my laptop,for what? Is it cocaine or drugs? He's probably a yahoo boy. Nobody in Nigeria who is not a criminal will pay police N100k for having just an ordinary laptop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt by Testimony1988(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
that story is a big lie...
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Best I.t. Certifications That Is Applicable In Nigeria / Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price / Post Your Vista Problems Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.