Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him (47205 Views)

Why Abia Policeman Dropped His Rifle, Walked Away From His Job - PIDOMNIGERIA / Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With / My Banker Friend Quit His Job To Work In A Car Wash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Pennilessword1: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2023
Is it any wonder how black people sold themselves. Imagine then. Now imagine how that seem attitude still prevails now in black people.

Anyway, marry a Nigerian woman at your peril. They are terrible set of people

1 Like

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by omohayek: 8:20am On Oct 18, 2023
Truths9ja:
oh my God, this is very worse if it all . Why reporting for Godsake. This is just an acts of immaturity from the Yoruba guy you mentioned here. As if they are in kindergarten environments.
And what kind of mumu takes as Gospel truth a tale told by a poster going by the pseudonym "Southwestidiot"? Can't you see that this is obviously yet another deeply tribalistic (and almost certainly Igbo) troll? It takes no effort to invent outrageous stories slandering other groups when you don't have to produce the slightest bit of evidence.

1 Like

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by LogicnReason: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2023
Nigerian girls are "wickedest" in the world. Who did u ppl learn this from? Fish brain that's what you are displaying here. If u have half a brain u could say she should have at least warned him once or twice. Will u do that to your brother? No matter how wrong it is u would start by even begging your brother to take correction once or twice before u report to a supervisor. Even your ethics training suggests that. Mumu everywhere. Na your mama I when fail u nor be u I blame, na your mama
dominique:
Reported him doing what? Sleeping during working hours, putting unnecessary strain on his colleagues. He expects his co-workers to cover up for his insurbordination because they're compatriots? Nonsense!
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Chibuezem(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2023
Truths9ja:
UK-based Nigerian man reportedly lost his care job after his female compatriot reported him to their supervisor

📹: @jectimi_comedy

Video Credit: instablog9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZETLmeuL9BE?si=jT17vmiMaIZWHyZ9
In this Age of clout chasing, we need to hear the accused woman....
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by LogicnReason: 9:32am On Oct 18, 2023
Your first sentence just gave you a way a fuul. Do u know how I know u are a fuul? because all that your epistle will go out the window if that guy was your blood brother & u were the one working with him. In fact in reality you will call your brother aside and advice him to stop, 1, 2 or even 3 times if no change before you report.

Guess what even the ethics committee of such companies don't advice immediate reporting of things like that. They train you to help ur colleague by asking if they are well and advice them on the danger of sleeping on duty. If no change before report to a higher officer on the command chain.

So see say u be mumu?
SenatePresdo:
The girl did very well.

What the man wanted was to spoil Nigerian hustlers name.

Before you know it, White employers would be like "Don't employ him, he's Nigerian they use to sleep on duty, they lack work ethics" just because of one man's laziness.

If you wan sleep, come back to Nigeria and join Police so you would start sleeping on duty.

That babe deserves an Oscar.

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by sulaak(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2023
Truths9ja:
Chaiii people are wicked oooo. A Nigeria 🇳🇬 lady for that matter. No love here joor

If you are incompetent or lazy, I will report you. There is no one Nigeria in competency.
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by luvyaself95(m): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2023
Maybe the girl like him before he no gree or She just dislike him because naso dem dey do.
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by juman(m): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2023
"Bad belle"?
This man don't know the meaning of it.

I can also report such person after many warnings.

1 Like

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2023
sulaak:

If you are incompetent or lazy, I will report you. There is no one Nigeria in competency.
wetin you dey talk here now

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2023
Chibuezem:
In this Age of clout chasing, we need to hear the accused woman....
we need to hear her to know the true side of the story.
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Towma(f): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2023
Angelfrost:

Data Entry is not difficult... Some people actually learn and master it on the job. You can also take free courses online (like on alison.com)

Virtual Assistant refers to a range of work which can often include Data entry... While some clients on Upwork and Freelancer might require some proof of experience, others don't... They just need your eagerness to work and learn as well a great work ethic.

What you need is the ability to attract these gigs both part-time and full-time... This can be taught by a mentor or by professionals who will also add you to online communities where you can learn from others and get jobs too.

One of such communities is Digital Witch... Look them up on Facebook, join and follow them. They organize monthly trainings for a token (I think between 18,000 and 25,000).

Good luck pursuing your dreams. Online work is real and achievable. It's also fun as well.

Ahh, thank you so much, I didn't think you would settle down and answer my request so well, I appreciate it honestly. God bless you sir.
I will go and search for the Digital Watch and join them right away.
If it's 18000 for monthly training it's not so bad provided they give helpful and useful information that can help me on my freelancing journey. Thank you so much.
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Southwestidiot: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
omohayek:

And what kind of mumu takes as Gospel truth a tale told by a poster going by the pseudonym "Southwestidiot"? Can't you see that this is obviously yet another deeply tribalistic (and almost certainly Igbo) troll? It takes no effort to invent outrageous stories slandering other groups when you don't have to produce the slightest bit of evidence.
I forgot that whoever spoke against the south west or a Yoruba man must be an Igbo man, shallow thinker
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Pascal9: 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
Chai this uk is not easy oh, the guy looks malnourished, money is everywhere if you put your brain to work
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Drenix(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
post=126457755:
Men should be careful out there.
He made a mistake in sleeping at work, (sleeping extra minutes alongside his 45 minutes break),
But for a fellow Nigerian to be taking his pictures, recording a video of him sleeping and taking it to their supervisor is a no no.
That's all shades of wrong.
What happens to waking him up?
And he's got just 6 months to work, save and come back home.

For all of you abroad doing this to your fellow Nigerians,
una mind no go touch ground.
Walahi!

Give it up for the Hispanics, Asians and Indians abroad,
They all come together to support themselves.
It's only Nigeria that a company (Say Shell or Mobil) will plan end of the year party for all the foreigners working for them and each citizens from different countries have their tables,
But when it comes to Nigeria, you see 'em fools having 2 separate tables, one for Yoruba, One for Igbos.
That it even get their colleagues so confused and surprise!!
Nonsensical set of people.

We Rise.

Meanwhile,
Ion........
Guys, Watch Out and hold your babe close.....

BROS GOD GO BLESS YOU. WE NIGERIANS DONT LOVE OURSELVES AT ALL. E WORST FOR THIS UK ASWEAR. THE WORST BE SAY IF UR FELLOW NAIJA PERSON SEE U 4 ABROAD, DEM GO DEY FORM FOR YOU. IF U GREET DEM NA WAR, BUH U GO SEE ALL DIS ASIANS(JAPAN, CHINA, INDIA, ETC ) DEM DEY LOVE N EMBRACE THEMSELVES WELLA. THEY PROTECT AND COVER UP FOR ONE ANOTHER.

1 Like

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Thomasankara(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
[/color]maybe he meant when this present generation would have left the earth[color=#770077]
Truths9ja:
hmm your response here is deep. You are saying something here but not clear enough.
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by omohayek: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
Southwestidiot:
I forgot that whoever spoke against the south west or a Yoruba man must be an Igbo man, shallow thinker
I can hardly be shallower than a low-IQ troll whose moniker is an attempt to slander an entire region of more than 40 million people. The "ìdiot" part of your handle applies more to you than it does to anyone else!

2 Likes

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Southwestidiot: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
omohayek:

I can hardly be shallower than a low-IQ troll whose moniker is an attempt to slander an entire region of more than 40 million people. The "ìdiot" part of your handle applies more to you than it does to anyone else!
I am not the only one who can attest to it that of a true you people wether 40 million or not are indeed idiots. including seun and your humble useless self
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by juman(m): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2023
If you were the woman, you would report the lazy ash man to the superior.

I saw similar thing.
Some long time ago I worked at a place, there were two gambians guys working there as permanent workers. One is much younger than the other. The older guy went for break for like one hour instead of thirty minutes. Also he went away many times going to toilets and many excuses. I didnt say anything because I was there just for a day. The younger guy was angry and told me that that was how he behaved, he left him to do lot of the things they suppose to do together. So one day he complained to the supervisor. The supervisor warned the older guy.
But the older guy told me later that he was the one that brought the younger guy to the job. He was his friend's younger brother, but wanted the supervisor to sack him.

The younger guy did right thing.
Whenever you are working, take your job serious.
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Thegamingorca(m): 8:04am On May 11
Any update with this guy?
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Thegamingorca(m): 8:06am On May 11
juman:
If you were the woman, you would report the lazy ash man to the superior.

I saw similar thing.
Some long time ago I worked at a place, there were two gambians guys working there as permanent workers. One is much younger than the other. The older guy went for break for like one hour instead of thirty minutes. Also he went away many times going to toilets and many excuses. I didnt say anything because I was there just for a day. The younger guy was angry and told me that that was how he behaved, he left him to do lot of the things they suppose to do together. So one day he complained to the supervisor. The supervisor warned the older guy.
But the older guy told me later that he was the one that brought the younger guy to the job. He was his friend's younger brother, but wanted the supervisor to sack him.

The younger guy did right thing.
Whenever you are working, take your job serious.

Which right thing? How can someone you brought to the same work now be reporting you? Your own nephew for that matter

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Does A Soldier Or A Naval Officer Earn In Nigeria? / Fulani, Abubakar Adamu 'Ano' Promoted To Brigadier General In Nigerian Army / Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.