Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him (47236 Views)

Why Abia Policeman Dropped His Rifle, Walked Away From His Job - PIDOMNIGERIA / Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With / My Banker Friend Quit His Job To Work In A Car Wash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
Amaggedon:
Nigerians girls can be soo mean ,the guys might be mean for a reason , but you see our women there is this level of wickeness imbeded in their DNA. You cant keep a child that is not theirs in their custody wuthout been mistreated, they just do it if its for fun i cant say. The lady almost ruined my bro's stay in CA .
thank God your bro quickly adjust himself to understand who she’s and how he will overcome that challenges then. I will say here that the bro is very smart and Nigeria scheme of smartness is in his blood. He didn’t dull at all. And also a lesson for him to learn. Imagine a Nigeria lady doing that in a foreign land. It’s very unfortunate. As if we are in the kindergarten environments. Not good at all

1 Like

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by SeriouslySense(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
Nigerians and their matters, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Southwestidiot: 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
Truths9ja:
UK-based Nigerian man reportedly lost his care job after his female compatriot reported him to their supervisor

📹: @jectimi_comedy

Video Credit: instablog9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZETLmeuL9BE?si=jT17vmiMaIZWHyZ9
Na Yoruba woman na so them dey do we know them.
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
This is NOT Nigeria...You work till you drop dead. I will play the devil's advocate...I don't blame the lady. How can we be getting paid the same amount, and I am working and you are busy sleeping. No be juju be that. I am sure she probably warned him many times, and he might have even shown attitude like ...what's your business? Is it your job? Cos we have this entitlement mentality...you want to do little for more...we cant blame the person that recorded him... you are in health care, and if someone dies while you are sleeping, she will be in trouble if records or CCTV show that she was aware and did not report him. Every man and woman to him or herself.

I totally disagree with your opinion here, your opinion didn’t reflect on what happened. See you can’t cheat the nature, body isn’t robot 🤖 ok. The lady in the first ought to have chat up with the guy and discuss the way forward and also discuss how he will overcome the stress and other things. Do you know if the guy do work in another’s place niii? You don’t know how many bills he do paid every month now. The lady in question shouldn’t have reports him to his supervisor. Not good at all. I strongly believe that the lady in question is over 25 years of age, I don’t expect immature attitudes in her life to the extent of not ironing the issues with the sacked man. What the lady display is immatured nature here.

2 Likes

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
Southwestidiot:

Na Yoruba woman na so them dey do we know them.
seriously you maybe be right ooo
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by treatise: 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
Truths9ja:
UK-based Nigerian man reportedly lost his care job after his female compatriot reported him to their supervisor

📹: @jectimi_comedy

Video Credit: instablog9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZETLmeuL9BE?si=jT17vmiMaIZWHyZ9
What did the person report that let to his SACK ?
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by SeriouslySense(m): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
She is not immature, but i dont understand her motive.

He slept on duty when he should have been on the watch, if he cannot do the Job, then he should not use other people lives to raise income.

This is cutting corners, we are not serious as a people. Is it not health care. Is she a fellow worker, maybe she could have been kind to him or kind to theirselves, by helping to watch when they take a short nap.

If he is not watching after the patient and she cannot help to watch for him, then i will understand why she did it.

Truths9ja:
I totally disagree with your opinion here, your opinion didn’t reflect on what happened. See you can’t cheat the nature, body isn’t robot 🤖 ok. The lady in the first ought to have chat up with the guy and discuss the way forward and also discuss how he will overcome the stress and other things. Do you know if the guy do work in another’s place niii? You don’t know how many bills he do paid every month now. The lady in question shouldn’t have reports him to his supervisor. Not good at all. I strongly believe that the lady in question is over 25 years of age, I don’t expect immature attitudes in her life to the extent of not ironing the issues with the sacked man. What the lady display is immatured nature here.

1 Like

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Southwestidiot: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
Truths9ja:
seriously you maybe be right ooo
a Yoruba guy did the same thing to me in Europe, we were working in the same hotel, I was stuck in a faulty elevator for hours this useless guy go tell my supervisor say I go dey relax for inside changing room. I would have lost my job that day if not for the cameras and the Turkish guy with me inside the elevator

2 Likes

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by backtalkG(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
Left home to feed home don dey sleep on duty
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by SeriouslySense(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
This is clearly a negative incidence.

You are not wrong, you had a good reason, but he is suppose to take care of the patient and should be awake, there is no excuse, some say nature is to powerful then dont do the Job and let others who have the discipline to stay awake do the Job. grin grin grin

Southwestidiot:
a Yoruba guy did the same thing to me in Europe, we were working in the same hotel, I was stuck in a faulty elevator for hours this useless guy go tell my supervisor say I go dey relax for inside changing room. I would have lost my job that day if not for the cameras and the Turkish guy with me inside the elevator

1 Like

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Gajagojo: 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Truths9ja:
haaa wahala 😩😩😩😩. Body isn’t robot now. Even robot 🤖 are tired too. No one can cheat nature. I pray you won’t witness a stressful life shaaaa
There are jobs where you can sleep and jobs where you cannot
If you are a pilot or driver you should not sleep

As a carer you could be on suicide watch meaning if you sleep a person may complete a suicide.
You are paid to watch them and stop that happening it is not by force to accept such a job

3 Likes

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Southwestidiot:
oh my God, this is very worse if it all . Why reporting for Godsake. This is just an acts of immaturity from the Yoruba guy you mentioned here. As if they are in kindergarten environments.
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by SeriouslySense(m): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Abi Nature is too powerful so pilots can sleep and let the passengers sort themselves out . Nigerians ehn weird people.

Gajagojo:

As a carer you could be on suicide watch meaning if you sleep a person may complete a suicide.
You are paid to watch them and stop that happening it is not by force to accept such a job

1 Like

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
treatise:

What did the person report that let to his SACK ?
sleeping niii?
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Larrykaysail(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
tooth4tooth:
I don't even know whether to pity him or hate him.🤷
How can you manage to Japa out this country only to start sleeping some mumu sleep on duty

At the same time, it will not be nice for the guy to be deported back to Naija after all the Japa struggles. But that fellow Nigeria girl nor try at all.
do you think is easy, doing night shift
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
SeriouslySense:
She is not immature, but i dont understand her motive.

He slept on duty when he should have been on the watch, if he cannot do the Job, then he should not use other people lives to raise income.

This is cutting corners, we are not serious as a people. Is it not health care. Is she a fellow worker, maybe she could have been kind to him or kind to theirselves, by helping to watch when they take a short nap.

If he is not watching after the patient and she cannot help to watch for him, then i will understand why she did it.

what of if it’s the first time that thing happened to him and you can never cheat nature. Don’t forget that this body we are carrying about isn’t robot 🤖. He may have been avoiding the consequences like this case that happened but you can’t cheat nature.
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
Gajagojo:

yes there are jobs where you can’t sleep and there are jobs where you can relaxed a bit . But this guy work doesn’t warrant the sack in the first place. No be no firewood please. You can’t cheat nature. Sleep will come any any day. Sleep on duty is been caused by too much stressed in the place of work.

1 Like

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Gajagojo: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
Truths9ja:
yes there are jobs where you can’t sleep and there are jobs where you can relaxed a bit . But this guy work doesn’t warrant the sack in the first place. No be no firewood please. You can’t cheat nature. Sleep will come any any day. Sleep on duty is been caused by too much stressed in the place of work.
What is his work?
If you don't know what to say be silent and stop talking nonsense
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by SeriouslySense(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
Lets look at it from the angle of providing a service, for health-care, the important thing is to save lives and to promote optimum delivery of health care.

If he does not value the Job, then he should not be there.

If you are a patient, would you support the employees to sleep when they should be watching for your health, if you agree, then i agree, that health worker can sleep, i think patient should have a say in this. And if their views are negative then the workers should be dyscyplined to watch always.

Truths9ja:
what of if it’s the first time that thing happened to him and you can never cheat nature. Don’t forget that this body we are carrying about isn’t robot 🤖. He may have been avoiding the consequences like this case that happened but you can’t cheat nature.

1 Like

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
Gajagojo:
What is his work?
If you don't know what to say be silent and stop talking nonsense
nanny work( helping the aged people in the hospitals) . You can watch the video and listen to what the interviewer is saying about his work..
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by SeriouslySense(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
Lets say you are a patient or you are one of the ill persons in the health care, or if you are an elderly and if you support that the workers can sleep in the night, then i think it could be okay for Nigeria grin grin grin grin
Truths9ja:
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Lets look at it from the angle of providing a service, for health-care, the important thing is to save lives and to promote optimum delivery of health care.

If he does not value the Job, then he should not be there.

If you are a patient, would you support the employees to sleep when they should be watching for your health, if you agree, then i agree, that health worker can sleep, i think patient should have a say in this. And if their views are negative then the workers should be dyscyplined to watch always.

in this case, when the patient isn’t complaining? The lady in question displayed immaturity attitudes here
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by MasterTeeUSA: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
You don't know if she did or did not. Clearly the two of them might have had issues or she just didn't feel he was competent. No one wants to do someone else's job. Would I have done the same? Probably not, but I cant even say that what she did was wrong. You are expected to report issues at work ...it protects you. UK Nursing Assistant Jobs are not Union Jobs...body no be wood, but you cant be getting paid and not working. You can ask for less hours. Multiple sleeping on duty...that is putting folks in danger...my man was probably working multiple jobs or too much hours.

Truths9ja:

2 Likes

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Southwestidiot: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
Truths9ja:
oh my God, this is very worse if it all . Why reporting for Godsake. This is just an acts of immaturity from the Yoruba guy you mentioned here. As if they are in kindergarten environments.
you see all these one Nigeria nonsense we shout here and there e nor dey owe water for here ooo, a Yoruba man sees himself as more superior to other tribe, the Hausa man stays on its lane with their diplomatic might and connection to the Nigeria embassy, the Igbo man go dey claim wiseness say na them smart pass, in a nutshell we Nigerians are not together outside the shores of Nigeria. Unlike the Ghanaians, Zaire , Pakistan and Indians
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Lets say you are a patient or you are one of the ill persons in the health care, or if you are an elderly and if you support that the workers can sleep in the night, then i think it could be okay for Nigeria grin grin grin grin
I’m 100% assured that the sacked guy isn’t a sleepy guy. He understands the nature of his job now. You can’t cheat nature please. Our body is different from each other please
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by SeriouslySense(m): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
And if they do not complain because they don't even know, would you support such, if your beloved is one of them who needs constant support.

Truths9ja:
in this case, when the patient isn’t complaining? The lady in question displayed immaturity attitudes here

2 Likes

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by SeriouslySense(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
Typical, cutting corners, meandering and blabbling.

You are like your politicians. cheesy

Truths9ja:
I’m 100% assured that the sacked guy isn’t a sleepy guy. He understands the nature of his job now. You can’t cheat nature please. Our body is different from each other please

2 Likes

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
Southwestidiot:
you see all these one Nigeria nonsense we shout here and there e nor dey owe water for here ooo, a Yoruba man sees himself as more superior to other tribe, the Hausa man stays on its lane with their diplomatic might and connection to the Nigeria embassy, the Igbo man go dey claim wiseness say na them smart pass, in a nutshell we Nigerians are not together outside the shores of Nigeria. Unlike the Ghanaians, Zaire , Pakistan and Indians
that’s just the fact fact here. That’s why we are xenophobia in Africa especially in Nigeria 🇳🇬. Too much xenophobic hatred against each other. The lady in question isn’t matured at all. She forgot that the guy he reported can be a great guy in the future where he owns cottage of industries in Nigeria and abroad. I just pity the envied set of people
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by DJInfluence: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
Sleeping on duty not once or twice. Typical Nigerian, he will not blame himself for sleeping but blame person that caught him sleeping. The fact that they are both Nigerians doesn't make it right to sleep on duty. The guy on this video is what's wrong with our country. It's dereliction of duty.

3 Likes

Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Truths9ja: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
SeriouslySense:
And if they do not complain because they don't even know, would you support such, if your beloved is one of them who needs constant support.

I don’t support sleeping acts of the guy, neither did I support the immaturity of the lady towards the guy too. infact if the lady has the power in her, she will forward the details of the guy to the UK 🇬🇧 government for deportation ASAP. Immaturity in handling things is bad
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by SeriouslySense(m): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
grin grin grin
lets stay within the confines of the health center abi care center, he is not suppose to sleep, that where the whole problem began.

Truths9ja:
I don’t support sleeping acts of the guy, neither did I support the immaturity of the lady towards the guy too. infact if the lady has the power in her, she will forward the details of the guy to the UK 🇬🇧 government for deportation ASAP. Immaturity in handling things is bad
Re: UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him by Mindlog: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
Truths9ja:
the guy won’t be deported cos’ the sacked guy will understand things and it’s been done in UK. The guy will surely overcome his challenges in uk 🇬🇧

I am also on that UK skilled work visa (in a clinical role) and I know that if sacked and the sponsorship withdrawn, the company is obligated to inform Home office of the sack and Home office will write you, giving you 60-day period to apply for a new visa or make arrangements to leave

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise / Lady Fired While On Her Way To Resume Work For The First Time / How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.