Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) (41037 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / What Has Been Your Experience Dating Nigerian Girls From Poor Homes? / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by creativehubb: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bouncing2:

Well to burst ya bubbles…most Afro-Americans back in TX will adamantly deny having anything to do with Africa,,,except intelligent people who are in their mid ages ranging down to those in their old age!.

Am telling you fact, anyone can say anything. Google Malcolm X and Martin Luther king. Google black American slaves, or black slaves in America. Fighting for their cause was the reason black panther movement, and black rights movement emerged.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by JOemmy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:
She is right though... When it comes to maintaining and managing the family structure give it to Nigerian men.

But some nairaland girls will vehemently disagree I don't know why they even hate nigerian men so much.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by qtguru(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
folake4u:

Issues like what, Sir? grin

Being stubborn and stressing someone's child
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by jubrilELsudan: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by qtguru(m): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
tosinhtml:

Any Nigerian man that even marries an African American woman over Nigerian woman is not even an informed person except he has stayed in the US for a long time, because all of you get is threat of losing your sanity over divorce and then fighting over custody of kids like a crazy family. Next thing you'd hear is that she has become a lesbian & now has a lesbian partner, those people have no filter. I can not near them with an inch of pole even for an American citizenship, i rather work my ass off for it.

No go area for me.

I tell you, Their society has conditioned them to be Baby-mamas, at least our ladies get respect unless someone married someone with bomb on their head.

4 Likes

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by banky222: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Truths9ja:
Nigerian men know what it takes to maintain a happy home but just pray you no jam someone like Sam Larry

Men like Sam Larry are most loyal to their spouses . They don't bring their craziness home . Know this and know peace .
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by makaveli902: 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
creativehubb:

Stop talking like a kid or ignoramus. Indians and Cubans have indegenous blacks, Europeans who make up present day America do not. Those blacks were the slaves shipped over. Malcolm X and Martin Luther king fought for equality for them.

There is nothing like indigenous Black or White in America! Any White or Black you see in North, Caribbean or South America today migrated there.
The indigenous people of America are the Indians.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Mrfeel: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Okay, I just don’t see it often at all.

You might not see it often cause of the bad reputation these scammers have caused over the years
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by edward1106(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
creativehubb:

Stop talking like a kid or ignoramus. Indians and Cubans have indegenous blacks, Europeans who make up present day America do not. Those blacks were the slaves shipped over. Malcolm X and Martin Luther king fought for equality for them.
And do you know, whether India, Cuban or European, all men hailed from the motherland, Africa before the great Walk? If so, are you thinking what am thinking?

1 Like

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by tosinhtml: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
qtguru:

I tell you, Their society has conditioned them to be Baby-mamas, at least our ladies get respect unless someone married someone with bomb on their head.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by mayor1814: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Truths9ja:
yes. What of the Indians that are blacks too or Brazil or Cubans that full of black people?

Any black person u see anywhere in the world is originally from Africa.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Eriokanmi: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
creativehubb:

Your cousins are Nigerians with American passport, they can naturalise and become American citizens but are Nigerians, Africans racially. You people dull o grin

I didn't say all blacks in America are slave descendants, I said black Americans, your cousin is not a black American, black Americans refer to the slaves children born in America over time!

Black Americans are Africans racially, they are called black Americans because they are children of the slaves, you are black American, if your bkack parents are born in America...but most of the 'black Americans' are children of slaves shipped to America and the Caribbean plantations.
Your writeup is still full of gibberish. How can someone who got citizenship by naturalisation in America still hold Nigerian passport? If you don't understand something, admit it, instead of causing yourself unnecessary embarrassment. What's your evidence that most of the African Americans are slave descendants? In America, blacks are still on the minority side and among these minority blacks are Nigerians Ghanaians, Togolese, Senegalese,etc and those who were slave descendants. There's no way you can identify those who are slave descendants and those who are not. They're all African Americans,irrespective of their form of citizenship,be it by naturalisation or by birth.

Since all the children my cousins gave birth to in America are citizens, they are also black Americans or African Americans, whichever way you put it, likewise my cousins who now carry American passports. Now, how do you identify those blacks who are slave descendants and those who are not?
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:05am On Oct 18, 2023
CallTheCops:
small boy don drop your quote. I'm sure you never pass 18.
The way Small children just infiltrate romance section instigating gender wars is alarming.

Well, I understand say na only prick and toto matter full Una heads. Y'all don't know about anything else

The way these children talk amazes me. When they talk down Nigerian women. I just remind them say it includes their mother, sister and their unborn daughters. Cos u can exclude them from a woman
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Moneyyman: 12:23am On Oct 18, 2023
A Nigerian man that survives the Nigerian/African dating scene but ends up with a black African should blame himself for whatever he sees.

This is why I said in my previous posts.
Nigerian men are doing "too much" in terms of spending money.

Imagine this one saying she just realized American women dating American men are "settling for barest minimum." All because one naija guy don dey overspend.

Imagine.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by qtguru(m): 12:38am On Oct 18, 2023
Nigerian guys are top tier , African Americans are not bad it's just that upbringing of victim mentality. A naija guy is thinking about family and success.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by DaHighLife: 1:15am On Oct 18, 2023
Lol. Na play be this.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by folake4u(f): 4:39am On Oct 18, 2023
qtguru:

Being stubborn and stressing someone's child

But it's sometimes needed. cheesy grin
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Truths9ja: 5:19am On Oct 18, 2023
banky222:

Men like Sam Larry are most loyal to their spouses . They don't bring their craziness home . Know this and know peace .
really, I don’t believe that oooo. Sam Larry that port to Kenya πŸ‡°πŸ‡ͺ when he heard Mohbad died, is it not when the Nigeria police declared him wanted that he was booted out from Kenya πŸ‡°πŸ‡ͺ niii
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by maestro299: 5:58am On Oct 18, 2023
BoldBrainz:
grin grin.

Madam, nothing wey you wan tell us, na just better knacking don reset your brain so..

Nigerian men, home keepers ke? Have you met them Femi and Segun, the self-styled Yoruba demons? This Antee dey learn work.
😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by maestro299: 6:02am On Oct 18, 2023
Moneyyman:
A Nigerian man that survives the Nigerian/African dating scene but ends up with a black African should blame himself for whatever he sees.

This is why I said in my previous posts.
Nigerian men are doing "too much" in terms of spending money.

Imagine this one saying she just realized American women dating American men are "settling for barest minimum." All because one naija guy don dey overspend.

Imagine.
Same thing came to my mind.
See her talking about 'African or Nigerian' men only in terms of how they 'take care' of a woman (we know what women mean when they say a man takes care of them πŸ˜‰). 'Not allowing her to "struggle"'. Na so so money and material things dey these Akata head. She don see one Naija mumu wey dey fall for her wack accent and American citizenship.

4 Likes

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by investigator007: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2023
At the end of the day, Nigerian men should be proud.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by creativehubb: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Your writeup is still full of gibberish. How can someone who got citizenship by naturalisation in America still hold Nigerian passport? If you don't understand something, admit it, instead of causing yourself unnecessary embarrassment. What's your evidence that most of the African Americans are slave descendants? In America, blacks are still on the minority side and among these minority blacks are Nigerians Ghanaians, Togolese, Senegalese,etc and those who were slave descendants. There's no way you can identify those who are slave descendants and those who are not. They're all African Americans,irrespective of their form of citizenship,be it by naturalisation or by birth.

Since all the children my cousins gave birth to in America are citizens, they are also black Americans or African Americans, whichever way you put it, likewise my cousins who now carry American passports. Now, how do you identify those blacks who are slave descendants and those who are not?
English dey hard you idiots...are your cousins Caucasians, Asians or Africans by race?
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by creativehubb: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2023
edward1106:

And do you know, whether India, Cuban or European, all men hailed from the motherland, Africa before the great Walk? If so, are you thinking what am thinking?
On point, Africa is the cradle of creation.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by creativehubb: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2023
makaveli902:

There is nothing like indigenous Black or White in America! Any White or Black you see in North, Caribbean or South America today migrated there.
The indigenous people of America are the Indians.
Of course, the Caucasians are Europeans, Caucasians are who we call white, Indians are classified under Asia racially...am talking race here. You people are half baked not too smart. What you are saying is primary school knowledge not what the argument is about. The argument is about the blacks in America being children of African slaves. Of course everyone knows Europeans who are Caucasians went to America dislodged the Indians and took their lands.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by nkemjacob2(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2023
Aunty I am available
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Papayaayasager(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2023
Nigerian men excluding Skull miners region.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Papayaayasager(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2023
Whilst our Nigerians girls don't value and appreciate us see far, far Obodo Oyibo we are loved and appreciated

Nigerian girls are worst than Hamas.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by MT: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2023
creativehubb:

These are the children of African slaves shipped abroad, she is African, looks African still.

See the way you disparaged your ancestors which were forcibly forced against their freewill as "African slaves". So pathetic.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by creativehubb: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2023
MT:

See the way you disparaged your ancestors which were forcibly forced against their freewill as "African slaves". So pathetic.
That is what they were, am speaking factually.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Airlord2030: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
BoldBrainz:

See this one..πŸ˜‚! Where did you come from?
the tribe greater than your dustbin ugeb tribeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Eriokanmi: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
creativehubb:

English dey hard you idiots...are your cousins Caucasians, Asians or Africans by race?
I knew you'd still want to justify your gibberish lol. Run along abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.