Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) (40963 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / What Has Been Your Experience Dating Nigerian Girls From Poor Homes? / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Chetas81(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
Black African citizen, called their self oyinbo, hhhhmmm iranu πŸ˜œπŸ…

1 Like

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by SILVERLINES: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
cheesy
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by BoldBrainz(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
grin grin.

Madam, nothing wey you wan tell us, na just better knacking don reset your brain so..

Nigerian men, home keepers ke? Have you met them Femi and Segun, the self-styled Yoruba demons? This Antee dey learn work.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by TheKingsmann(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
Until we break your heart, mumu in love. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by BoldBrainz(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
when will foreign men ever praise Nigeria some? never because their character is as ugly as their faces

Nigerian men are ugly?

Hello?

Have you been to Kenya, South Africa, Malawi and them Kwame Nkrumah people..πŸ˜‚?

1 Like

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Nakuza(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2023
She made a valid point, she says must of American men and women came from a broken home hence the inability to manage home unlike the Nigerian counterpart.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
Nigerian men are godlike na just our women and politicians dey stain our white πŸ»β€β„οΈπŸ€

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Eriokanmi: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
Pretty woman who appreciates our men. My inlaw took me to a restaurant in America in 2019 in Texas. A Nigerian brought one pretty American woman to the place. Nigerian ladies are so pretty but this one had some extras....just like my woman.

See the way the lady was touching this man every minute with her hands, always smiling. I was like, e be like say this one never see naija bobo before.

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Godsongang: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
Hmmm. She just want followers believe me, I have been to Europe and I know what it takes.

White girls? They are fucking crazy

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Bouncing2(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
creativehubb:

Why you dey sound like mugu na, you no know history, her great grand parents were African blood, she is too.
Well to burst ya bubbles…most Afro-Americans back in TX will adamantly deny having anything to do with Africa,,,except intelligent people who are in their mid ages ranging down to those in their old age!.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Whytelyon(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
creativehubb:

These are the children of African slaves shipped abroad, she is African, looks African still.

Does she use your country's passport?
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by eniolorunfe: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
Hahaha… na so πŸ˜‚
Make we tell am wetin sup? Lol
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by tjdaddy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
All of una love Nigerian men....where una they see this rich Nigerian men nau?

1 Like

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Enemyofpeace: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

See her neck like pepeiye
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Mrfeel: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
ecolime:
She's looking for social media followers.

The easiest way foreigners get cheap followers and engagements these days is by pressing the mumu button of dumb Nigerians.

Check her handle tomorrow, her followers go don enter one million.
And what is bad in foreigners getting Nigerian followers and engaging Nigerians ?
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Alusiizizi(m): 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
@ Sheistoopretty, Sheistoopretty come and see a woman like you who knows that Nigerian men are one of the best in the world. Come and give us an analysis, especially one that explains what could be wrong with her, or you as the case may be. Does she know something that you don't? Perhaps she's wiser/smarter than you, or perhaps she is more morally upstanding and knows a good thing when she sees one, not all those your sugar-dadies that you open your legs to on a daily basis just to maintain that fake wig that you use to cover your thick, empty skull.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by 99thEnemy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
seunlayi:

18-20 - Lord deliver me from sapa
21-23 - Bachelor
24-26 - Lieutenant Bachelor
27-29 - Brigadier Bachelor
30-32 - Bachelor General
33-35 - Bachelor Marshall
36-38 - Commander in Chief of the Bachelor Forces 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
39-41 - Lord deliver me from eternal confusion.

By the time the female version of this is on her, her brain go reset. Anyways, Na America she dey

Assign corresponding ages to the below?

-Chic
-Hen
-Super hen
-Mother hen
-Vulture
😢

1 Like

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Mrfeel: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
Godsongang:
Hmmm. She just want followers believe me, I have been to Europe and I know what it takes.

White girls? They are fucking crazy
She's not European and she's not white
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Zanzibar1: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
I am also Looking for a lady to date
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Godsongang: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
Mrfeel:

She's not European and she's not white

Whatever get there and see for yourself, things are different the way they say it boss.

Don't believe social media ish
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Skillsnigeria: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
Noted
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Truths9ja: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
seunlayi:

18-20 - Lord deliver me from sapa
21-23 - Bachelor
24-26 - Lieutenant Bachelor
27-29 - Brigadier Bachelor
30-32 - Bachelor General
33-35 - Bachelor Marshall
36-38 - Commander in Chief of the Bachelor Forces 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
39-41 - Lord deliver me from eternal confusion.

By the time the female version of this is on her, her brain go reset. Anyways, Na America she dey
just prayed for mercy so that you will overcome the Sapa oooo
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Mrfeel: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
Godsongang:

Whatever get there and see for yourself, things are different the way they say it boss.

Don't believe social media ish

I know alot of black American women love African men especially those Africans who were born here before moving over there

And black American men love African women who were born here before moving there

There is a reason for that
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Eriokanmi: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
creativehubb:

Why you dey sound like mugu na, you no know history, her great grand parents were African blood, she is too.
Stop saying what you don't know awe. All my cousins born in America speak exactly the way this fine gal does. Are you saying my cousins who have been in America for over 50 years and had their children there are also slaves' descendants? Their children only came to Nigeria twice and they didn't exceed 2 weeks in each visit.

Not all black Americans are slaves descendants. I met a lady called Gwen in Aurora area , IL. Her grand mother was the one who brought her to America. She's lagosian, born in Lagos but left at age 5. I met another girl in a coffee shop, near the Grey Hounds station in same IL. The cold was much so we dashed in to take some coffee. The moment she heard our accent, she was like...are you guys Nigerians? We smiled and said yes. I now asked her of her origin, she said her parents are Nigerians but she's American.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Bliztzer: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
creativehubb:

May be the guy hearing her say "kuta kuhteh"

1 Like

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by RightToReject(m): 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
creativehubb:
Mumu you be African woman

I wonder why some of you don't know or believe that it is not every black person in America, or somewhere else in the world, that has African ancestry - Africa has never been the only black race in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Entanglement: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
Truths9ja:
Pretty American lady reveals why she loves dating Nigerian men over her countrymen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKlgaG855Us?si=Ttg7VEkSjKntskwk
you will always hear good news about dating a Nigerian man but you will never hear nor see any good news of dating a Nigerian women undecided
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Pinkyposh(f): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
Truths9ja:
nope i disagree with you oooo. She’s beautiful, blacky and a Pretty America lady. Can’t you hear her intonation of words niii

What if her father is an American but married an African woman, she's will still be a white regardless of her colour.
We can't be so sure
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Godsongang: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
Mrfeel:

I know alot of black American women love African men especially those Africans who were born here before moving over there

And black American men love African women who were born here before moving there

There is a reason for that

Okay then...
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by RichAbujaGuy: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
Glad to see the 9Ja bros over in Yankee running up the mileage on this unmarried thot. smiley
Imagine bragging about dating for years and still unmarried.
Lesson to all females, 'KEEP YOUR BODY COUNT LOW' wink unless you no longer care anymore. grin
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by AZControversial(m): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Nigerian men are godlike na just our women and politicians dey stain our white πŸ»β€β„οΈπŸ€

grin
Lol..... many people are standing on this table ooo
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
Nakuza:
She made a valid point, she says must of American men and women came from a broken home hence the inability to manage home unlike the Nigerian counterpart.

Not really true. It’s subjective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) / Excited Manchester United Couple Do Doggy Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.