Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? (20841 Views)

Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room / What Happens After Marriage? How Would You Advise The Unmarried? / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by BigIyanga: 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

That site I sent to you says it all. I am sure you did not go through it.

Your business address is managed by same 3rd party company. Your registration will be done and you would have access to banking and any other access an American will enjoy.

You can buy properties with ITIN in business name. Your tax documents and mails will always be forwarded to your business address which the company manages.

You are not present in the US, but a registered business owner.

That’s one of the loopholes illegal immigrants use to start businesses.

Read more about it. It’s not something hidden. Several reputable companies do it at a cost.

So a Naija pesin with $50k to invest can form a reputable company in the US… how easy to assume lol
Illegal immigrants live in the US with address, phone number etc. some states give them state ID if they maintain residence for a period of time. Naija residents in Naija do not have such. Illegal immigrants can walk into a bank and open an account. Naija pesin in Naija cannot.

That website you posted doesnt address all these issues I have raised.

You know someone who knows someone who might have done… but you dont have a direct exprience who has successfully done it from Naija..Zero.
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by CoronaVirusPro: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
BigIyanga:

So a Naija pesin with $50k to invest can form a reputable company in the US… how easy to assume lol
Illegal immigrants live in the US with address, phone number etc. some states give them state ID if they maintain residence for a period of time. Naija residents in Naija do not have such. Illegal immigrants can walk into a bank and open an account. Naija pesin in Naija cannot.

You know someone who knows someone who might have done… but you dont have a direct exprience who has successfully done it from Naija..Zero.

Read through please! https://www.usa-corporate.com/start-us-company-non-resident/?cn-reloaded=1

You don't need to be at the bank to open a business account. You forward your incorporation document, which they can verify and your account will be open.

Chat with those online agents and get any answers you require. Its a straight forward process that foreigners do everyday.

If you still have questions, let me know.
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by CoronaVirusPro: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
BigIyanga:

That's how you get a business account when you have a registered business. Everything is completed online.

https://www.bankofamerica.com/smallbusiness/deposits/business-advantage-banking/?cm_mmc=SB-Checking-_-Google-PS-_-bank-of-america-small-business-bank-_-2023_brand_businesschecking&gclid=CjwKCAjwysipBhBXEiwApJOcu-PlFHerFKrNxL_SshkQn1shaqcJhtLCMP757uuBr5xoMwXXYF5XmhoC3iAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by BigIyanga: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Read through please! https://www.usa-corporate.com/start-us-company-non-resident/?cn-reloaded=1

You don't need to be at the bank to open a business account. You forward your incorporation document, which they can verify and your account will be open.

Chat with those online agents and get any answers you require. Its a straight forward process that foreigners do everyday.

If you still have questions, let me know.

Story. You havent answered how to operate such account from Naija. You havent provided practical answers just copy and past online. Lol
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by CoronaVirusPro: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
BigIyanga:

Story. You havent answered how to operate such account from Naija. You havent provided practical answers just copy and past online. Lol

What practical info do you need again!

Don't you bank in Nigeria from any part of the world.

Seems you are an old outdated individual!

People buy cars from America and ship to Nigeria while in Nigeria, Do you know how they do it?

If you are not conversant with info, take time to research and lern from people who know about it, and not being a doubting Thomas.

You have access to the internet and still asking me to show you practical info! All have said is theory right?

Okay, Pay $600 to ZEN and see if your business wont be opened.
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by BigIyanga: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

That's how you get a business account when you have a registered business. Everything is completed online.

https://www.bankofamerica.com/smallbusiness/deposits/business-advantage-banking/?cm_mmc=SB-Checking-_-Google-PS-_-bank-of-america-small-business-bank-_-2023_brand_businesschecking&gclid=CjwKCAjwysipBhBXEiwApJOcu-PlFHerFKrNxL_SshkQn1shaqcJhtLCMP757uuBr5xoMwXXYF5XmhoC3iAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Story. BOA will require to show ID, Passport with a visa.
Proof of address.. EIN with proof of address.
BOA biz account is difficult. Most bankers can open a personal account … but a few banker in a location can open a biz account.. and they’ll send it to compliance dept for vetting. They’ll KYC your biz and send to ChexSystem.. ever head of it? Nope. You’re assuming stuff with limited knowledge.
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by CoronaVirusPro: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
BigIyanga:

Story. BOA will require to show ID, Passport with a visa.
Proof of address.. EIN with proof of address.
BOA biz account is difficult. Most bankers can open a personal account … but a few banker in a location can open a biz account.. and they’ll send it to compliance dept for vetting. They’ll KYC your biz and send to ChexSystem.. ever head of it? Nope. You’re assuming stuff with limited knowledge.

Visa for a business account?

Do illegal immigrants have a Visa?

Do individuals who do business in USA from Nigeria have a visa?

Where did they request for your Visa in all the info I sent you?
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by BigIyanga: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

What practical info do you need again!

Don't you bank in Nigeria from any part of the world.

Seems you are an old outdated individual!

People buy cars from America and ship to Nigeria while in Nigeria, Do you know how they do it?

If you are not conversant with info, take time to research and lern from people who know about it, and not being a doubting Thomas.

You have access to the internet and still asking me to show you practical info! All have said is theory right?

Okay, Pay $600 to ZEN and see if your business wont be opened.
You have limited knowledge about banking in Naija vs USA. Naija has centralized NUBAN bank no system where if you input any account number.. it will give u account owner’s name. US doesnt use that. In Naija, interbank transfer is seamlessly integrated..you can pay anyone in Naija from your bank app… but in the US, you cant..you write a check, zelle if they use zelle or go to the bank and physically sit down with a banker to do wire Mon-Fri.. people in Naija dont do domestic wire.. Folks in Naija do transfers on Sat/Sun and recipient get them in real time. In the US, wire transfers done after cut-off time on Fridays.. will be processed on Mon.

You’re bereft of how banking systems in Naija and US work.
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by CoronaVirusPro: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
BigIyanga:

You have limited knowledge about banking in Naija vs USA. Naija has centralized NUBAN bank no system where if you input any account number.. it will give u account owner’s name. US doesnt use that. In Naija, interbank transfer is seamlessly integrated..you can pay anyone in Naija from your bank app… but in the US, you cant..you write a check, zelle if they use zelle or go to the bank and physically sit down with a banker to do wire Mon-Fri.. people in Naija dont do domestic wire.. Folks in do transfers on Sat/Sun and recipient get them in real time. In the US, wire transfers done after cut-off time on Fridays.. will be processed on Mon.

You’re bereft of how banking systems in Naija and US work.

Wait, I don't get you, Are implying that you cannot wire from outside the bank premises in USA? Is that what you saying? grin grin grin

Answer my question, I will show you something.
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by BigIyanga: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Visa for a business account?

Do illegal immigrants have a Visa?

Do individuals who do business in USA from Nigeria have a visa?

Where did they request for your Visa in all the info I sent you?

Illegals walk into a bank and show ID/Passport et al

Buying something online in the US is not the same as registering a biz.. your understanding of these things shows that you dont know that much about this.
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by BigIyanga: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Wait, I don't get you, Are implying that you cannot wire from outside the bank premises in USA? Is that what you saying? grin grin grin

Answer my question, I will show you something.

You can do that with a biz account…if you have a prior arrangement with your bank.. your biz would have been verified. Your US phone number would have to be used for authentication. Your US address woud have to be verified…
A pesin in Naija cant do all of the above!
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by CoronaVirusPro: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
BigIyanga:

Illegals walk into a bank and show ID/Passport et al

Buying something online in the US is not the same as registering a biz.. your understanding of these things shows that you dont know that much about this.

Hello, In 2023, you can open a business bank account right from your closet.

Open a business and get your EIN
Go to the online portal of the bank and open an account.

Your EIN number has already identified your business and the bank already have access to everything they need. No one will tell you to be at the bank if your information's are legit.

I have done and know many people who have done. I share the portal with you! Where is it stated that you walk into the bank?

Moreover, Pay $600 and ZEN will open the bank account for you. Its that easy!
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by CoronaVirusPro: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
BigIyanga:

You can do that with a biz account…if you have a prior arrangement with your bank.. your biz would have been verified. Your US phone number would have to be used for authentication. Your US address woud have to be verified…
A pesin in Naija cant do all of the above!

Didn't you use a business address to open a business account? What other verification after they have opened the account?

Should I show you my wire transfer page?

Never a time has my address been verified, or did I walk into a bank for a verification.

My EIN has identified my business, purpose, address, and CEO. The bank has access to all of that info just from that number.
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by BigIyanga: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Didn't you use a business address to open a business account? What other verification after they have opened the account?

Should I show you my wire transfer page?

Never a time has my address been verified, or did I walk into a bank for a verification.

My EIN has identified my business, purpose, address, and CEO. The bank has access to all of that info just from that number.

How did a Naija person in Naija get verified with Naija address and phone number?
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by BigIyanga: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Your EIN number has already identified your business and the bank already have access to everything they need. No one will tell you to be at the bank if your information's are legit.

I have done and know many people who have done. I share the portal with you! Where is it stated that you walk into the bank?

Not true. You’re exaggerating.. What applies to US/Canadian resident does NOT apply to Naija citizens in Naija. Cut the cap
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by BigIyanga: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Keep promoting your business for $600 lol
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by CoronaVirusPro: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
BigIyanga:

Keep promoting your business for $600 lol

Do you believe I own a big company like ZEN?

Their are several of them in the market. Reputable ones.

Pay the fee, and they will finish everything from start to finish!
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by CoronaVirusPro: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
BigIyanga:

Not true. You’re exaggerating.. What applies to US/Canadian resident does NOT apply to Naija citizens in Naija. Cut the cap

Okay, You are right.
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by CoronaVirusPro: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
BigIyanga:

How did a Naija person in Naija get verified with Naija address and phone number?

Gush!

How many time do I have to repeat myself.

3rd party agents provide you the business address!

Your mails and tax statements I sent to that business address. You use same address to open open account and establish credit lines.

Damn! My business address is not my residential address, and I am not the only one using the address.

Virtual phone numbers are online to make do with.
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by BigIyanga: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Do you believe I own a big company like ZEN?

Their are several of them in the market. Reputable ones.

Pay the fee, and they will finish everything from start to finish!

You havent shown a business you registered in the US with your Naija passport, phone number and address without stepping foot on US soil.. None.

You keep taking about what you have done from US/Canada while telling a Naija pesin in Naija to trust a 3rd party with his $50k—$100k.. you cant even take what you’re prescribing for others lol
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by CoronaVirusPro: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
BigIyanga:

You havent shown a business you registered in the US with your Naija passport, phone number and address without stepping foot on US soil.. None.

You keep taking about what you have done from US/Canada while telling a Naija pesin in Naija to trust a 3rd party with his $50k—$100k.. you cant even take what you’re prescribing for others lol

A business is an entity, not an individual. You should no better if you conversant! I can identify myself with any valid doc. My location hinders nothing

I can open thousands of LLC and run them from different locations that are not even my residential address.

The US government does not see a business as an individual but entity.

Just go apply at ANY of those 3rd party agents and come back here to argue. Its a baseless argument when I have provided you with all resources.
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by BigIyanga: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

A business is an entity, not an individual. You should no better if you conversant! I can identify myself with any valid doc. My location hinders nothing

I can open thousands of LLC and run them from different locations that are not even my residential address.

The US government does not see a business as an individual but entity.

Just go apply at ANY of those 3rd party agents and come back here to argue. Its a baseless argument when I have provided you with all resources.

You have to separate your Fed govt IRS from state govts that are responsible for registering businesses.

It’s a baseless argument when you’re telling someone to do it… but haven't done it.

Come back and educate us when you have done it from Naija..

You’re asking a Naija person in Naija to risk his /her $$$ to 3rd party to open a business and business account for someone in Naija..you wouldnt consider it if you lived in Naija.
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by CoronaVirusPro: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
BigIyanga:

You have to separate your Fed govt IRS from state govts that are responsible for registering businesses.

It’s a baseless argument when you’re telling someone to do it… but haven't done it.

Come back and educate us when you have done it from Naija..

Okay. Its impossible.
Re: Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? by MOVIC6: 3:19am On Nov 20, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Car is not an investment, but depending on your playing field, it can be a necessity.

Is not necessary in this context

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible / Can You Share A Toothbrush With Your Lover? Let's Have Your Views. / Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.