Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much (3743 Views)

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
My cousin has a lot of suitors who want to date her. But for some strange reasons, her specks are always bad boys or men with questionable character. I question her taste in men. Even her mum was concerned, her first boyfriend just used her as ATM while having another girlfriend on the side. Despite telling her about this guy , she still stay with guy until the guy finally dump her. I believe the guy dump her because her mum was praying for her ex to dump her. It was later revealed

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by osmosis101(m): 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
Leave her,let her learn in a hard way brov

8 Likes

Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by Taylor92: 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
Men with questionable characters keh

Make she go date Tinubu

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by Westerhoffe(m): 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
Leave her alone.
She'll understand better once she clocks 30+.

Right now, in her eyes, she's still enjoying her life and living it how she wants.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by Bintabisiriyu2: 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
That's an evening newspaper loading you can ask ahnie and jennyclay

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by BoboNogoDie: 12:01am On Oct 18, 2023
Abi1985:
My cousin has a lot of suitors who want to date her. But for some strange reasons, her specks are always bad boys or men with questionable character. I question her taste in men. Even her mum was concerned, her first boyfriend just used her as ATM while having another girlfriend on the side. Despite telling her about this guy , she still stay to with guy until the guy finally dump her. I believe the guy dump her because her mum was praying for ex to dump her. It was later revealed
The reason why many girls of today lack morals and too promiscuous is because of FAILED parenting, Especially the mothers. Imagine a useless and irresponsible mother knowing her daughter is dating an IRRESPONSIBLE man, and the best she can do is pray grin grin grin
This is why I like true Islamic way of courtship. There's absolutely nothing like senseless dating. Many fools will say they can't marry someone they didn't date, but their understanding of dating is having sex before marriage.
HOW MANY GIRLS STILL MARRY AS VIRGINS IN THIS AGE?
MOST GIRLS TODAY WILL HAVE MORE THAN 10 BODYCOUNT BEFORE MARRIAGE, AND IN THEIR MINDS, THEY ARE NOT PROSTITUTES cheesy

Many would have dated and Fucƙed every man in their life, including various married men and later when they finally settle down with an ignorant (unfortunate) man, they expect him to be loyal and committed to them ALONE grin

When they had options, they weren't loyal to anyone, now that they are inside marriage and now in their decline, old, ugly and less attractive, they expect their husband who still looks young, strong and attract to not explore and exploits his own options.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by Reminderz: 5:31am On Oct 18, 2023
at that stage those are the ones they would be attracted to until they are completely damaged beyond repair then they start looking for the nice guy to dump their baggages with... with the bad guy, they get all the thrills from him.. they give the bad guys their youthful years and the nice guys are left with the leftovers... funniest thing be say, that one go carry flower come, come knee down dey beg her to marry? foolish man... e go still pack provisions go give in-laws...

if e con worst, she go come turn single mother and one man go still wife am up, if you fail to teach your kids, society will teach them and leave them miserable... if you're not ready to take full responsibility of your child, it's better to remain childless...

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by sulakishop(m): 5:34am On Oct 18, 2023
It's normal at this stage, she'll soon become a feminist after learning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by BoboNogoDie: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2023
Reminderz:
at that stage those are the ones they would be attracted to until they are completely damaged beyond repair then they start looking for the nice guy to dump their baggages with... with the bad guy, they get all the thrills from him.. they give the bad guys their youthful years and the nice guys are left with the leftovers... funniest thing be say, that one go carry flower come, come knee down dey beg her to marry? foolish man... e go still pack provisions go give in-laws...

if e con worst, she go come turn single mother and one man go still wife am up, if you fail to teach your kids, society will teach them and leave them miserable... if you're not ready to take full responsibility of your child, it's better to remain childless...
Na dat in-law own funny pass.
They always like to reap from where they didn't sow.
Imagine paying bride pride on a useless jobless dump. A girl that has lost count of her bodycount count. And to make matters worse, they'll still be rude, unsubmiscibe, stubborn and USELESS.

No reasonable person should pay bride price on a girl that's not a virgin.
The worst that should happen is to divide her BRIDE PRICE BY HER BODYCOUNT.

IF BODYCOUNT IS 10 AND BRIDE PRICE IS 100K, WHAT SHE DESERVE IS 100K/10 = 10K AND NOTHING MORE.
EVEN IF THE BRIDE PRICE IS 10K, MAKE SURE YOU STILL DIVIDE AND MAKE IT VERY CLEAR THE REASON WHY YOU'RE DIVIDING IT, EVEN IF YOU WILL SPEND 10 MILLION ON THE WEDDING, MAKE SURE YOU DON'T PAY THAT BRIDE PRICE. IT MEANS A LOT.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by DyingFetus: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
Very soon she'll end up like ahnie a single mother
Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by blueghost(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
Taylor92:
Men with questionable characters keh

Make she go date Tinubu

This guy and your answer you dey always make person laugh grin grin
Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by Vicloteck(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Don't mind simp guys that kneel down before a girl , they don't have sense . I see no reason why a responsible , sensible man will have to kneel to propose to a girl .
Reminderz:

Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by lordnkem000(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
That's an evening newspaper loading you can ask ahnie and jennyclay
Those ones are retired oloshos.. especially that jennyclay. Her own too much. Evening newspaper always troubling men and looking for men to scam with her overused VG
Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by lordnkem000(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Reminderz:

Bro u finish work abeg
Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by lordnkem000(m): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
BoboNogoDie:

The reason why many girls of today lack morals and too promiscuous is because of FAILED parenting, Especially the mothers. Imagine a useless and irresponsible mother knowing her daughter is dating an IRRESPONSIBLE man, and the best she can do is pray grin grin grin
This is why I like true Islamic way of courtship. There's absolutely nothing like senseless dating. Many fools will say they can't marry someone they didn't date, but their understanding of dating is having sex before marriage.
MOST GIRLS TODAY WILL HAVE MORE THAN 10 BODYCOUNT BEFORE MARRIAGE, AND IN THEIR MINDS, THEY ARE NOT PROSTITUTES cheesy

Many would have dated and Fucƙed every man in their life, including various married men and later when they finally settle down with an ignorant (unfortunate) man, they expect him to be loyal and committed to them ALONE grin

When they had options, they weren't loyal to anyone, now that they are inside marriage and now in their decline, old, ugly and less attractive, they expect their husband who still looks young, strong and attract to not explore and exploits his own options.
I swear u right.. very unfortunate men as u call them.
💯 Correct
Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by ednut1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
Some people are destined to be mumu

1 Like

Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by Fredfr33zy(m): 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
Abi1985:
My cousin has a lot of suitors who want to date her. But for some strange reasons, her specks are always bad boys or men with questionable character. I question her taste in men. Even her mum was concerned, her first boyfriend just used her as ATM while having another girlfriend on the side. Despite telling her about this guy , she still stay to with guy until the guy finally dump her. I believe the guy dump her because her mum was praying for ex to dump her. It was later revealed

Is how they are wired, there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by managingpartner(f): 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
Most of you guys are so senseless. Each time you heap all the blame on the women forgetting that you guys are the architect.

Many of you do not want a relationship without sex, you buy a girl Pepsi and gala and you expect the girl to open legs for you, if she says no, you device a means to get back at her.

Straight girls do not have sex with themselves, there is always a man who is luring them.

Next time, please be generous to include your gender in your argument.

For the record, it is not all the girls that will get married in their 20s, moreover, it is in this country that single ladies get bashed for not getting married on time.

I hope all the females in your family are ALL married to responsible guys.

quote author=BoboNogoDie post=126467518]

When they had options, they weren't loyal to anyone, now that they are inside marriage and now in their decline, old, ugly and less attractive, they expect their husband who still looks young, strong and attract to not explore and exploits his own options.[/quote]
Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by Bintabisiriyu2: 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
lordnkem000:

Those ones are retired oloshos.. especially that jennyclay. Her own too much. Evening newspaper always troubling men and looking for men to scam with her overused VG

Ewo ni overused VG
Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by Negroid001(m): 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
DyingFetus:
Very soon she'll end up like ahnie a single mother

This is too much.
Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by BoboNogoDie: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2023
managingpartner:
Most of you guys are so senseless. Each time you heap all the blame on the women forgetting that you guys are the architect.

Many of you do not want a relationship without sex, you buy a girl Pepsi and gala and you expect the girl to open legs for you, if she says no, you device a means to get back at her.

Straight girls do not have sex with themselves, there is always a man who is luring them.

For the record, it is not all the girls that will get married in their 20s, moreover, it is in this country that single ladies get bashed for not getting married on time.

[quote author=BoboNogoDie post=126467518]

Most of you girls are just so senseless, loose, greedy and lacks proper home training. I just don't blame you, I blame the mothers that even birthed you as most of you took after them.

Let's start with your BODYCOUNT, what is it?
Are you proud of it?

Can you say you were not informed, ignorant and guys took advantage of you to gather all those BODYCOUNT? No!
I'm very sure that it's GREED AND LACK OF MORALS that lead you to gather them.

Now let's talk about the kind of partner that you deserve, DO YOU DESERVE A DECENT, LOYAL OR COMMITTED PARTNER WITH YOUR PERSONALITY

Most of you can never be loyal to any man,..
You have never even been loyal to anyone before, yet you expect your partners to stay loyal and committed to you alone.
Many of you have internationally hooked up with married men before yet you expect your own husband to stay loyal and committed to you in marriage... Dey play cheesy
Every woes and miseries in your life is caused by men, as if anyone ever forced tou to spread your legs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2023
Abi1985:
My cousin has a lot of suitors who want to date her. But for some strange reasons, her specks are always bad boys or men with questionable character. I question her taste in men. Even her mum was concerned, her first boyfriend just used her as ATM while having another girlfriend on the side. Despite telling her about this guy , she still stay with guy until the guy finally dump her. I believe the guy dump her because her mum was praying for her ex to dump her. It was later revealed

Fake story to massage de ߮oke Redpillers ego we have on this forum grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by luvyaself95(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2023
She no MUMU she definitely know what she is doing by the time she reach 27 to 30 she go change or she can be blaming men for her wrong doing then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by luvyaself95(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2023
managingpartner:

quote author=BoboNogoDie post=126467518]

You just dey pour the dust wey dey your dirty brain by the time you dust am finish you go use your brain type sense 😉
Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by Kobicove(m): 8:01am On Oct 19, 2023
Abi1985:

She dated just one irresponsible guy, how does that equate to meaning she has bad taste in men? undecided
Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by BoboNogoDie: 8:06am On Oct 19, 2023
luvyaself95:

You just dey pour the dust wey dey your dirty brain by the time you dust am finish you go use your brain type sense 😉
Ọdẹ olosho and olosho sympathiser grin
Your own stupidity even pass the first quoter own.
Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
Kobicove:

She dated just one irresponsible guy, how does that equate to meaning she has bad taste in men? undecided
There is a pattern with her, it is not just one.
Re: My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much by Gee64: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
Girls like bad guys even in schools, bad boys get the best girlfriends.

But Las Las, bad boys serve them breakfast!

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion / Is It Wrong To For A Guy To Marry Girl Of Same Age? / How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.