Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC (28188 Views)

Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari / Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by dapsoneh: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2023
A Buffalo seeking relevance, go and work on your weight

4 Likes

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by fredoooooo: 11:05am On Oct 18, 2023
Dele na my boy

2 Likes

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by fredoooooo: 11:06am On Oct 18, 2023
dapsoneh:
A Buffalo seeking relevance, go and work on your weight
You forgot to add his ponmo lips.. very disgusting attention seekers. The pholessh photographer think he's relevant

2 Likes

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Skillsnigeria: 11:06am On Oct 18, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2023
I thought this man is wise but No what a fool elderly man

3 Likes

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by emerged01(m): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2023
This man should just shut up. Tinubu didnt make him an enemy for being on the other side why is he making himself one? You guys have always being friend why the sudden change? Criticising him if you want to do,dont be sounding a kid that lost his biscuit.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Elvis2kay: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2023
shocked
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Majesty7: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2023
Esther125:

https://.ng/2023/10/18/ive-repaid-tinubu-his-500-dele-momodu-tells-apc/

Yoruba says; "Ore pè, asiéré gbágbè".

£500 given to you was a live saver then. No matter the situation, always appreciate it. You are ingrate and not worthy of anyone's support. If I am Atiku, this will be the end of our relationship.

You giving Asiwaju his respect irrespective of your differences makes you a mature soul but with this character, it is so sad.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Majesty7: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2023
emerged01:
This man should just shut up. Tinubu didnt make him an enemy for being on the other side why is he making himself one? You guys have always being friend why the sudden change? Criticising him if you want to do,dont be sounding a kid that lost his biscuit.

I wonder

1 Like

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by harmonyglobal: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2023
Imagine nonsense talk..if Tinubu had invested £500 imagine how much it would have gotten to for 30years

4 Likes

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by albert2512: 11:14am On Oct 18, 2023
Chinjo2:
Agbadorians are used to selling their conscience for a pot of porridge so they expect you to do same.

Sure, even now, he is only dancing to the tune of his paymaster.
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Memphis357(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad Phat pig thief.Why collected Tinubu money back then? The thief is scamming and eating Shakiru of Adamawa money now
Just see how stupid you sound.
No wonder you're a permanent slave to your oppressor.
I spit on your worthless head!
Tueh!!🤮
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2023
This Tinibu 🌽 for once I never liked or supported him ,,, everything about him fraudulent / gra gra

This i have seen as months and years go by .... Nigerian 🇳🇬 will be forced to impeach him out
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Amaggedon: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad Phat pig thief.Why collected Tinubu money back then? The thief is scamming and eating Shakiru of Adamawa money now
So because of £500 he should be a slave like you? Something you can never do all your life. You're must be collecting less to sound like slowpoke that you are.

1 Like

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Kilamba612: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2023
JASONjnr:
Some people just love being in the opposite situation, not because they love to be there ... But because they enjoy being a failure and to be in the media spotlight....

Dele who was alleged to be a Davido's boy. Is now trying to be relevant in politics....

Everybody will not be like you na.
There are some success you associate yourself with and there are some no matter what run away from it because of posterity.
Note, not all success are genuine success. Thanks
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by lapintoz: 11:21am On Oct 18, 2023
Just like your grandfather Nzeribe did during June 12 election.

Dot in a circle cowards....according to Buhari

Chinjo2:
Agbadorians are used to selling their conscience for a pot of porridge so they expect you to do same.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2023
JASONjnr:

Fixed
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by wonlasewonimi: 11:23am On Oct 18, 2023
He should overlook Tinubu's Forgery cos he gave him £500 before? I already concluded Nigeria is not going anywhere if we continue to harbour maladjusted people who think Chicago drug baron is good to go.
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Bluntemperor: 11:24am On Oct 18, 2023
[sup][/sup]
Obiedun:
Atiku is giving you higher, right?

Baba Momodu,why can't you revealed to the whole World Now,how you repaid President Tinubu,so that APC will not troubles again!
You Nigerian Politicians are pathetic liers !
What is it that you are hiding or what is your boss Saddiq Atiku hiding in his name?
You can't convince people that you are a friend of Tinubu or a friend of Nigeria by removing your Ovation Magazine out of Nigeria to Ghana under excuses,where you gained ground and Popularity,just like your boss- Saddiq always running to Dubai!
Please,amend your ways and stop spending Nigeria Money to outside Counties! It is part of the UnPatriotic tendency we are talking about.Besides,can you tell Nigerians- How much you spend on Forex, because we want to check something!

1 Like

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Chibuzoripob: 11:24am On Oct 18, 2023
Amaggedon:
So because of £500 he should be a slave like you? Something you can never do all your life. You're must be collecting less to sound like slowpoke that you are.
u refer Ur father as a retard.Be it in the past/today,be grateful and appreciative those who stand for you in hours of needs..He will do the same to shakiru,his new master

1 Like

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Britishpea: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2023
Momodu can support anyone he wants. It is within thr purview of his rights to do so. That Tinubu handed over £500 years ago from his magnanimity without any bargain of a future favor isn’t barter to support him at any point.

But for Dele to try to white-pack Atiku like he’s a better candidate, closing his eyes to Atikus numerous corrupt cases, the siddiq/Atiku school leaving certificate or defending it shamelessly while refusing to talk about Atiku’s SPV leaked audio and a Halliburton/Jennifer/Jefferson’s corruption charges is what I see as a hypocrisy of the mountainous order.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Chibuzoripob: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2023
Memphis357:

Just see how stupid you sound.
No wonder you're a permanent slave to your oppressor.
I spit on your worthless head!
Tueh!!🤮
same way U spit on Ur miserable father vulture bald head.Useless and ingrate 🐖

2 Likes

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2023
JASONjnr:
Some people just love being in the opposite situation, not because they love to be there ... But because they enjoy being a failure and to be in the media spotlight....

Dele who was alleged to be a Davido's boy. Is now trying to be relevant in politics....

At least you know his name… You read about hi.

No go hustle to better you life, dey here dey cap nonsense.
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Amaggedon: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
u refer Ur father as a retard.Be it in the past/today,be grateful and appreciative those who stand for you in hours of needs..He still do the same to shakiru,his new master
Be grateful shouldnt be mistaken for slavery. Does given to someone means buying their conscience? Tinubu is not God and if you worship him as your god dont expect others to do same.
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Gajagojo: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2023
many people talk not out of reason but emotion
Especially Obidients who are always pained anytime they hear President Bola Tinubu
They feel bitterness in their spirits
Sorry for They
I don't know why Dele Momodu said this and the context so it is hard for me to criticize him
But I agree that because Tinubu gave him money should not buy political loyalty.
Tinubu himself has not always been politically loyal s that is neither here nor there

Friendship and politics are different things and even brothers do not have to be politically aligned
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Chibuzoripob: 11:38am On Oct 18, 2023
Amaggedon:
Be grateful shouldnt be mistaken for slavery. Does given to someone means buying their conscience? Tinubu is not God and if you worship him as your god dont expect others to do same.
U are dumb upstairs.Why collected free money since u dnt want to be tagged a SLAVE grin? U called somebody a thief yet u still collect his money and backstabbed him.Aren't u a thief too? Who asked him to do Free PR for Tinubu with his useless Ovation? Where is ovation today? Bob Dee nah Davido boy

1 Like

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Memphis357(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
same way Ur spit on Ur miserable father vulture bald head.Useless and ingrate 🐖
You're a worthless slave!!!
Lemme spit on your worthless head again for good measure!!
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by richie240: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
This Pork-pie is old enough to know that there's time to talk and there's time to be quiet.
I read about that his Exile story, his whole family and friends abandoned him, he was homeless and helpless before a very few people came to his aid and gave him shoulders to cry on Tinubu was amongst them. Where were the people you are loyal to today when you wanted to commit suicide?
His Exile story is almost Thirty years now and I think fifty naira had just come out. For someone who is not related to you to have given you such a money back then was more than life saving!
If he had abandoned you like other friends and your family to commit suicide, will you still be with The Ovation?
Not every gesture you can pay back, it is better to be neutral and keep quiet instead of saying some things a times.
Silence is Golden!
Worrrrrd!
Not all helps can be quantified, no matter how small.

A septugenarian like him should know that.
He should've used another excuse to antagonize Tinubu/support Atiku.

1 Like

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2023
hisexcellency34:
If Tinubu gives Dele Momodu appointment, he will take it

Even Taylor92 - Zonefree go rush collect am. grin grin grin. Such an opportunity to serve Nigeria may never come again. grin

Empty bele no dey do black bele

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen / Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.