Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC (28191 Views)

Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari / Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Emola12(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
Ur father's ekuke gambia
your ancestors eranko inu Igbo ikorodu
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by stuffs2002: 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Esther125:

https://.ng/2023/10/18/ive-repaid-tinubu-his-500-dele-momodu-tells-apc/

Ungrateful PIIG

Someone rescued you from the mouth of a beast about to devour you and all you could do is repay him by trying to bring him down.

God has bless Tinubu and nothing coalition of PIIGS can do to bring him down

1 Like

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by villagereporter(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
May God bless you sir. Yoruba will never think. ass-lickers of Tinubu.

quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=126473933]All these Yoruba miscreants will always support rubbish, eat nonsense, live rubbish lifestyle and enjoy wasteful life
When u look at those vagabonds supporting Tinubu, u will find out that they are loffers and idiots
For somebody like talkative FFK not to utter any word on d certificate saga, that's shows that something is wrong
As for d topic, being a kingmaker does not mean u will become a king someday and that's where Tinubu missed d whole thing
Tinubu is a good politician but not a leader and business minded man.
Nigeria really needs a leader with business sense not a politician. I walked down to one pharmacy to get a drug, to my utmost surprised, Augmentin is now 25,000 as against 10500 I bought it 3 months ago, look at Ampiclox Beecham 6,000 as against 1900
A whole lot of damages happening under dis govt.
Tinubu only came to reward his loyalist and nothing more and I don't hv a fucking pity on any idiot begger right now
D rate of twale has doubled in dis Lagos and is still same Yoruba youths that are doing it right now. All they are waiting for is just free money [/quote]
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Chibuzoripob: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Emola12:
your ancestors eranko inu Igbo ikorodu
Ur generation shall remain 🐒.Jumpin from 🌲 to 🌲
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by gratefulheart(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Exceed15: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dele momodu another Tinubu neck presser
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Emola12(m): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
Ur generation shall remain 🐒.Jumpin from 🌲 to 🌲
okan gbogbo yin o ni bale
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Chibuzoripob: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
Emola12:
okan gbogbo yin o ni bale
idamu ,wahala,ibanuje ,ekun o no dopin ninu idile reati ninu ile Baba e
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Goke7: 2:38am On Oct 19, 2023
emerged01:
This man should just shut up. Tinubu didnt make him an enemy for being on the other side why is he making himself one? You guys have always being friend why the sudden change? Criticising him if you want to do,dont be sounding a kid that lost his biscuit.

He’s looking for attention, na food all the folks abusing Tinubu Dey find

Has the National Assembly members from pdp and lp rejected their suvs? That’s our way we pretend to hate what we actually love
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by plaindealer: 2:57am On Oct 19, 2023
The clown even admitted openly that he launder and carry water bottle for politicians with ovation fish paper tabloid.

This is how losers dance naked for the world to see.

If den ask the clown now to visit Aso Rock, the idiota go jump and forget to wear trouser..

Shameless, useless and irrelevant overfed buffoon.. grin
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Emola12(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
idamu ,wahala,ibanuje ,ekun o no dopin ninu idile reati ninu ile Baba e
bi o se ma ri fun Iwo ati awon ebi ee niyen lagbara olorun oba
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Chibuzoripob: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2023
Emola12:
bi o se ma ri fun Iwo ati awon ebi ee niyen lagbara olorun oba
ninu OSI,idamu ni Iwo Ari Baba e ma ku si.igbe Ekun L'oni ,L"ola ni ma gbo ninu Yara Baba e.ko ri fun be.Asee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) / Uche Mefor Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Being In Control Of Unknown Gunmen / Osinbajo Presides Over Emergency FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.