Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC (28192 Views)

Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari / Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by richie240: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2023
Majesty7:

Yoruba says; "Ore pè, asiéré gbágbè".

£500 given to you was a live saver then. No matter the situation, always appreciate it. You are ingrate and not worthy of anyone's support. If I am Atiku, this will be the end of our relationship.

You giving Asiwaju his respect irrespective of your differences makes you a mature soul but with this character, it is so sad.
Atiku sef get hin own (bigger) demon.
Atiku is worse of when the word 'disloyal' is mentioned.
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Enemyofpeace: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2023
That one no concern me. Na how I go take toast Mynd44 before Christmas dey my mind now.

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Dittodat: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2023
Dele is Davido's foolish boy.
This clown is a complete idiot.
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Memphis357(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
Ur father is a useless slave.You"ll die CRYING grin
And you'll die a slave!!
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Chibuzoripob: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
Memphis357:

And you'll die a slave!!
u're a miserable, hopeless and CRYING.Nothing good will ever work for you
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by MEGAWATCH: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
JASONjnr:
Some people just love being in the opposite situation, not because they love to be there ... But because they enjoy being a failure and to be in the media spotlight....

Dele who was alleged to be a Davido's boy. Is now trying to be relevant in politics....

I have two questions for you;

How old are you?

Do you know when Ovation magazine started publication across the world?
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by firearcher: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Politics - no permanent friends or enemies, just individuals self interest
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Pepperdemisback: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
richie240:

Worrrrrd!
Not all helps can be quantified, no matter how small.

A septugenarian like him should know that.
He should've used another excuse to antagonize Tinubu/support Atiku.
Did you even hear some people calling such money of back then as ordinary?
Little wonder friends and family abandoned him to commit suicide. I always laugh at those who say they want to refund money someone used to send them to University.
Someone picked you from streets and Educate you, now you want to calculate cash to pay him. Is this about cash? The Educated man you want to go and meet, could he had looked at you as a street girl?
Dele should have died for long if not for Tinubu, and I can bet there were other gestures.
Fox eye get sore, no be fowl mouth dem dey hear. Silence is Golden!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Pepperdemisback: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

I have two questions for you;

How old are you?

Do you know when Ovation magazine started publication across the world?
You are quoting a jobless Verified idiot.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Amaggedon: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
U are dumb upstairs.Why collected free money since u dnt want to be tagged a SLAVE grin? U called somebody a thief yet u still collect his money and backstabbed him.Aren't u a thief too? Who asked him to do Free PR for Tinubu with his useless Ovation? Where is ovation today? Bob Dee nah Davido boy
See your mentality. So helping people or someone in need is expecting them to support you even when you're wrong ? How much are we even talking about, paltry £500 is what you expect a full grown man to sell his conscience for? He did PR for tinubu so that tinubu can be his slave or maybe he bought his freedom acording to you . So you are desecrating the whole of Nairaland because tinubu has paid for your opinion and right to freewill and not because you believe in his ideas? You just summed up your whole life in a single post . A pathetic slave who is inlove with his chain. You need rehabilitation at this point. you're damaged ,hopefully help will come your way . I'm actually dealing with sycophants here . No wonder Dele momodu called you peanut earning sycophants.
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Chibuzoripob: 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
Amaggedon:
See your mentality. So helping people or someone in need is expecting them to support you even when you're wrong ? How much are we even talking about, paltry £500 is what you expect a full grown man to sell his conscience for? He did PR for tinubu so that tinubu can be his slave or maybe he bought his freedom acording to you . So you are desecrating the whole of Nairaland because tinubu has paid for your opinion and right to freewill and not because you believe in his ideas? You just summed up your whole life in a single post . A pathetic slave who is inlove with his chain. You need rehabilitation at this point. you're damaged ,hopefully help will come your way . I'm actually dealing with sycophants here . No wonder Dele momodu called you peanut earning sycophants.
tell this to Ur father at home.Why did Bob Dee collected Tinubu money? U are a useless criminal
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Dottormentor: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Christistruth03: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
hisexcellency34:
If Tinubu gives Dele Momodu appointment, he will take it

Political Scavengers
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Amaggedon: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
tell this to Ur father at home.Why did Bob Dee collected Tinubu money? U are a useless criminal
This is the hightest you can go? lol
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Chibuzoripob: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
Amaggedon:
This is the hightest you can go? lol
tell Ur father same
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Elidrisy20: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ole
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Emola12(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad Phat pig thief.Why collected Tinubu money back then? The thief is scamming and eating Shakiru of Adamawa money now
so far he didn't collect your own money you can go and hang yourself okay EWU hausa
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Chibuzoripob: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
U can hang Ur hopeless self and miserable father join
Emola12:
so far he didn't collect your own money you can go and hang yourself okay EWU hausa
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Charly68: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bob De disappointed me with the side he took on past election. His refusal to support BAT has cost him serious political setback ... Though he is paper weight but has the power of pen ,he made a wrong choice and got everything messed up.

1 Like

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Emola12(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
U can hang Ur hopeless self and miserable father join
Ewu akwa ibom
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Chibuzoripob: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
Emola12:
Ewu akwa ibom
Ur father's ekuke gambia
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Godmademan(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
This Pork-pie is old enough to know that there's time to talk and there's time to be quiet.
I read about that his Exile story, his whole family and friends abandoned him, he was homeless and helpless before a very few people came to his aid and gave him shoulders to cry on Tinubu was amongst them. Where were the people you are loyal to today when you wanted to commit suicide?
His Exile story is almost Thirty years now and I think fifty naira had just come out. For someone who is not related to you to have given you such a money back then was more than life saving!
If he had abandoned you like other friends and your family to commit suicide, will you still be with The Ovation?
Not every gesture you can pay back, it is better to be neutral and keep quiet instead of saying some things a times.
Silence is Golden!
This has been Tinubu's tool for many years. His broad daylight hijack of the Nigerian state had been carefully planned and implemented over the years. He made sure to stay in the good side of those in power for many years while gathering the scraps in Jesus-like fashion and winning their solidarity with a few pots of porridge. Those who had some skeletons in their cupboards were welcomed too. Today they have a political party to themselves and are ready to plunge the nation into extinction just to fulfil the dream of their boss of unverifiable personality.

1 Like

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by BabaO2: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
Esther125:

https://.ng/2023/10/18/ive-repaid-tinubu-his-500-dele-momodu-tells-apc/
Some gifts are invaluable that you can't replace, £500 pounds then was not easily affordable even to most upper class. It was life and career saving.
Hope you will be able to quantify what your current paymasters in future "the billionaire adelekes" that you are a slave in their family now which made a boy younger than your son referring to you as his boy at your age when the going gets sour?
Dele momodu you nothing, only fond of names dropping. Big body ant brain.

1 Like

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by fregeneh(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
"Dele na my boy"

- Davido.

Bobdee. Mr "I chop the crumbs of politicians". That £500 pound in 1996ish is like £1500 today.
£1500?! chicken change
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by ElSudani: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
Can you imagine.
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by olatuns2017: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by richie240: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Did you even hear some people calling such money of back then as ordinary?
If u take d pains to check their past posts u 'll see that majority -if not all- of those supporting Dele's infantile act come from the region clearly known for ingratitude.

No matter what u do for them, they will always have an excuse to repay ur good with evil.

The other time one of them rubbished prof wole soyinka's 22-month incarceration sacrifice for pokenosing over the matter wey nor conssyn hin forefathers (biafra).

Na their way be dt.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by NovusHomo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Ovation magazine.

A "toilet" paper without substance, published by an avaricious fat pig.
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Kukutente23: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is very petty by Chief Dele Momodu. It's really petty so bad that I recalled how he felt when a young musician addressed him as " Dele na my boy"

He should respect the relationship he built over the years with Asiwaju Tinubu. The £500 of those years helped him be who he is today and the money is not as valuable as getting help from an Egbon to him like Asiwaju who cares for you when you had nothing.

His comment sounded disgracefully arrogant and appears he is acting like an afi ibi su oloore joor. Not even the PDP's Jandor was this disgraceful and arrogant when he was reminded that he was once working for HE Fashola; Jandor acknowledged Fashola as his helper he will forever be grateful to and respect despite their opposite political parties. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Am i surprised that you missed the aspect of cyberbullying by Batists on Dele Momodu.
I guess your sermon and threats on cyber bullying is reserved for Obidients alone.
Hypocrite
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by boxypane(m): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
This is not how to repay loyalty.
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Pepperdemisback: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
boxypane:
This is not how to repay loyalty.
If you want to be popular or need followers, just start insulting Tinubu. He is just a foolish fool!
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Pepperdemisback: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
BabaO2:

Some gifts are invaluable that you can't replace, £500 pounds then was not easily affordable even to most upper class. It was life and career saving.
Hope you will be able to quantify what your current paymasters in future "the billionaire adelekes" that you are a slave in their family now which made a boy younger than your son referring to you as his boy at your age when the going gets sour?
Dele momodu you nothing, only fond of names dropping. Big body ant brain.
Don't mind the idiots! See one fool below you calling it chicken change. He was at the verge of suicide but for Tinibu. He was hopeless, homeless and helpless. He was abandoned by all, was Atiku not alive then? It is just like asking someone to calculate the money he used to educate you. Will you return to an illiterate?
Some things are better left unsaid.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Emergency FEC Meeting / Reasons South-East Senators Visited Buhari / Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.