Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? (46267 Views)

Ohanaeze Sacks Eze Ndigbo Of FCT, Says Igbo Kingdom Can’t Be Established Outside / Going Outside The Norm In Choosing The Appropriate Wedding Dress / What Is The Relevance Of Sultan Of Sokoto Outside The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Sabadon(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Administration1:
Check if the yam is still fresh, then proceed to buy 2 bottles of beer @1k each and 1k worth of dried meat
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Postinor: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
As for me death to all israelites and all israelites supporters

1 Like

Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Leeok11: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
leave it
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Yiprondi(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
Give POS guy to pay into your account.

Use ATM card withdraw from the other end.

Give the rest to dogs and goats to eat.

It's a win win situation.

1 Like

Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Leeok11: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
Leave it
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by safetyboot: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
My goats will love this akara and agidi.
The 3K will be for my generator fuel

1 Like

Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by wittywriter: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
Use fuel and burn the whole trash
Yiprondi:
Give POS guy to pay into your account.

Use ATM card withdraw from the other end.

Give the rest to dogs and goats to eat.

It's a win win situation.

Wittyness
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by TeacherAnas: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
I go chop d akara karry d money on top and play betnaija...
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by jrusky(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pour loads salt on it or call any woman around to urinate on it or look for fresh orange peel and just squeeze the bark on it that is all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by qtx(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Easyincome24:
You spot this in front of your gate, what’s your next move?

Run

Dismantle it

Call boys

Pour anointing oil/water

Take the money

Eat everything
bring out my bingo to eat the food part and i anoint the money and pick it up. Off i go.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by dododawa1: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Is for d gods

I arrange Goat

Finish

D 3k

1k for beggers

2k for stars beer and pepper soup.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by dododawa1: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
jrusky:
Pour loads salt on it or call any woman around to urinate on it or look for fresh orange peel and just squeeze the bark on it that is all.
herbalist/ babalawo
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Confirmedzombie: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
I swear I will eat it and take that money. I'm covered by the blood of Jesus
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Olawalejeremy18(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Breakfast don set be that. I will first eat the edibles there, pack the money, keep it till Evening for fish peppersoup with 2 bottles of Heineken😂 If you ever believe in metaphysics, you would know that seeing this the morning means the terrestrial beings/powers did not accept the sacrifice. If they did, either goats or dogs must have come as their agents to eat up the “meal” So anyone that eat such will get more superficial powers against some evils of the world. Try it someday and confirm for yourself or ask someone who know about it around you for you to believe what I’m saying.🤪
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by 43Ronin: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
urinate on top of it then throw it away with shovel.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Akpacha(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Na to carry de money leave the food.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Confirmedzombie: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Reminderz:
in front of the gate?

broke people will go for it..
the ones that are doing well for themselves will overlook it and throw it in the bin..

sometimes poverty can make the wrong decision looks like the right decision for you... even if you don't believe in all these, you have to ask yourself the intention of the person that dropped this in front of your gate, you should know he doesn't really mean well...

I would rather avoid even if I'm broke than consume problems that will add to my problems... how much be the money wey you wan kill yourself? or shey na Akara dey hungry you reach like that? greediness kills...

Cut the long epistle. What you don't know won't kill you.

Close eyes, take the money, buy a bottle of coke

Sit at a corner, enjoy the yam and Akara.

Nothing to form. It's a Manna from Above.

Miracle no dey tire Jesus
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by pansophist(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
I'll carry a bucket of water mixed with salt, then empty the whole bucket on it, so it scattered, then just wait from afar and let nature do is job.

Animals will come to eat the food, and someone will pick the money. I am not taking the money because I fear juju, but the money is so intangible, I'll rather let someone else take it.

Diabolical people are too broke for my liking. If they had kept good amount of money in dollars, I would have taken it. At least if I turn to goat, the money will worth it when people hear my story.

Not when headlines such as " Poor muscular man turned to a black goat while trying to steal 3k from a sacrifice" grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Sleekfun: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
The last time I saw this .. I first piss on it before I park everything .. I take the food to my dogs ... They were very happy and I was happy also to spend the money ... Cheers ...
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by obembet(f): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Easyincome24:
You spot this in front of your gate, what’s your next move?

Run

Dismantle it

Call boys

Pour anointing oil/water

Take the money

Eat everything

Go to that place again, if you see that money there in the next 4hrs, call me mumu
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by westlius(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Na to unirinate for the money
Then use am see front
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by jrusky(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
dododawa1:
herbalist/ babalawo

Haa!!! I'm just helping whoever find himself in that situation bro. It's knowledge and not Babalawo stuff because the wicked people have gone "AI" so you must go "AQ" to counter them orelse you are a gonner..

1 Like

Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by lekanation(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pick the money then play baba freekick with the rest undecided
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by dododawa1: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
jrusky:

Haa!!! I'm just helping whoever find himself in that situation bro. It's knowledge and not Babalawo stuff.
LOL
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Enemyofpeace: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Na to chop everything now. I go den use the money to buy beer drink. Na so God take butter my bread be dat
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Godsongang: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
I will take the money and even eat the food... things hard right now, I need food before any crazy gods
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by killsmith(f): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nigerians, leave imagination, make imagination no kee una.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by UncleAyo: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
I once saw something like this in the front of my house. On a normal day, I don't pick money because I believe the owner may be on his way looking for the lost money. I sometimes will pick the money and give it to a respected elder closer to where the money is lost incase the owner came back looking for it.

On this faithful day (I was still living with my parent then), I came out very early and with special prompt to brush my teeth at the very outside away from where I normally do it. I saw Juju and many new naira notes spread on the floor around the juju stuff; I quietly picked all the money without one left, brush my teeth and left for work. It was later that I narrate the event to the surprise of my parent and siblings.

There is no spiritual power anywhere, it's all deception. The people that know know; even your pastors knows that prayers to God don't get answered, the same thing that will happen whether you pray to wood, spaghettis or glass, is what will happen when you pray to God or god.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Chochovini: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
Postinor:
As for me death to all israelites and all israelites supporters
. U‘re a big fool. Like how does this relate to Israel now?

Listen, the anger of God is hanging loose on your miserable life. May your hatred for Israel consume you and your entire useless family.
Cheap version terrorist.

Go to hamas and challenge Israel not on NL and see if that‘s not going to be the last you would ever get to see the Sun.
Low life terrorist.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Calitoscassius(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
What da hell does that mean? undecided i would not even notice it, i would probarbly run it over with my car without noticing.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Pauliaette(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Food for the gods and transport fare is not to be tempered with, e get why
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by clinician2x: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
I make 800 dollars a month and then I see 3$ outside my gate. It wouldn't mean anything. I will just drive pass. It will look just like some piece of trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ika People{igbanke}. / Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) / Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.