Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? (46232 Views)

Ohanaeze Sacks Eze Ndigbo Of FCT, Says Igbo Kingdom Can’t Be Established Outside / Going Outside The Norm In Choosing The Appropriate Wedding Dress / What Is The Relevance Of Sultan Of Sokoto Outside The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Judolisco(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Comut d 3k use am buy fuel
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by soccerlite: 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
davillian:
I would sprinkle annoited olive oil on it pray and kick that rubbish out of my gate...

Why kick

Burn and pour your prayer oil on it

Fast and pray

Nb the person should also be a prayerful person
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by stanisbaratheon: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pray with scriptures then burn it.

Job 5:12
Psalm 63:9
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by mywells: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
That's where it would perish,wind,rain and flood will get rid of it.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Investor137: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
Carry the akara and yams give my dogs first the. Carry the money go buy Gordon gin call my guys we sitdown down am
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by chukwudiology(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
This one no be juju nah, person go buy akara and agidi and then add 3k with some leaves. This thing cannot do anything. That 3k go kill one catfish pepper soup.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Postinor: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Chochovini:
. U‘re a big fool. Like how does this relate to Israel now?

Listen, the anger of God is hanging loose on your miserable life. May your hatred for Israel consume you and your entire useless family.
Cheap version terrorist.

Go to hamas and challenge Israel not on NL and see if that‘s not going to be the last you would ever get to see the Sun.
Low life terrorist.
bastard, death on u and all israelites
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by mordred44: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ayala go chop all of Dem still pocket d money
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Expanse2020(m): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
Na God give me breakfast and pocket money be that make I just buy break join the breakfast as economy hard...Nothing go do my fate
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by PAQ(m): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
My goat eats yams loves greens, my dog can snack on the akara and il love money. Na to pray and divide the blessings.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Miracle2020: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Easyincome24:
You spot this in front of your gate, what’s your next move?

Run

Dismantle it

Call boys

Pour anointing oil/water

Take the money

Eat everything
ignore it.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
oneman2k7:

Some of my street boys in Akure do eat ebo like tomorrow no dey. They are still alive as we speak.

Which area for Akure be that? Isolo/Isikan/Irowo/Odopetu/Oke-Aro?
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Wallade(m): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Easyincome24:

Run

Dismantle it

Call boys

Pour anointing oil/water

Take the money

Eat everything

I will pour anointing oil/water pray on it and kick it away. Anyone who needs the money can take it.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by snipernigga(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
I will piss on it, while the craze man in the area eat the moi moi and eko, I will pocket the cash grin grin grin
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by happney65: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
Na only the food I won't eat because it's been exposed to the wind and all sorts. I'll gladly take the money.

Them dey craze... grin
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by phemmyfour: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
Easyincome24:

Run

Dismantle it

Call boys

Pour anointing oil/water

Take the money

Eat everything
Eat everything and take the money. Stuff like this no dey work, na lamba
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by jaephoenix(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
Easyincome24:

Run

Dismantle it

Call boys

Pour anointing oil/water

Take the money

Eat everything
Pocket the money(I can buy good stuff with it) Throw the food away(its not hygienic to eat such exposed food)
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Afingo4luv: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
burn it up
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Josh97(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Urgent 3k received
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Illegal1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Myself2:

I can't burn the money, I don't need it, so I will remove the mobey and give to beggars, then burn the rest items

omoh..........Nah only u dn talk truth for here
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by CaptainFM1: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jije' le'bo'
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Smithwilliams826: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
I won't see it. Cause goat go done chop am finish.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Sunnyski: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Remove the 3k go play 10 sure odds and burn the akara and yam.
I am serving a living God.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
I swear with my life I will pick the money and chop the akara. If I don't eat them nah dog abi goat go eat them.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by wanted222(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
Am only seeing 3k plus breakfast
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by SAMAJ: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pee on it and take the money thereafter.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Successlane: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
And it made Frontpage? sad sad sad sad sad

Nairaland has gone to f©Olish Moderators sad sad angry

Let's catch the fun small na.

No be every time we go dey quarrel over Naija matter.

I come in peace
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Wannabenz: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
Easyincome24:

Run

Dismantle it

Call boys

Pour anointing oil/water

Take the money

Eat everything
There's nothing wrong with the picture,it was sacrificed to the spirits to come and feast so it's not harmful to anyone and it can't be seen in front of anyone's gate.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Judd007: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
Piss on top of it
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Pharaohny: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Foolish people still wasting food and money during this Tinubu regime
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Ndhappyman: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Plenty go they ur house Omo me I no go let am disappear I go carriam
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by MrBONE2(m): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Project360:
Will take the money because what I don't know don't know me

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) / Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos / Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.