Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? (46266 Views)

Ohanaeze Sacks Eze Ndigbo Of FCT, Says Igbo Kingdom Can’t Be Established Outside / Going Outside The Norm In Choosing The Appropriate Wedding Dress / What Is The Relevance Of Sultan Of Sokoto Outside The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Ajalalomo: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
I will take the cash, but trash the food.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by A2daiye(m): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
Postinor:
As for me death to all israelites and all israelites supporters
Ameeeeen

1 Like

Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Chochovini: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
TeacherAnas:
I go chop d akara karry d money on top and play betnaija...
. Lols...and still win big, omoh, sense no go kill you o jare.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by HEBEI: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
1) I will get a native chalk and a bunch of alligator pepper.
2) I will use the native chalk to draw a circle round it
3) I will command the hand that drop it to enter the circle
4) I will command that hand to catch fire
5) I will shout "ọ bịara igbu m, gbuo onwe ya/Ọ bịara ikwatu m dagbuo onwe ya"
6)
7) I will pour petrol on it and set it on fire.
8 I will make sure it burn to ashes
9) I will get back inside my house and wait for some CRY, Anguish and mourning from the idiot that dropped it.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
Easyincome24:
You spot this in front of your gate, what’s your next move?

Run

Dismantle it

Call boys

Pour anointing oil/water

Take the money

Eat everything

I'll will sweep them away before my wife who believes in supernatural stuffs comes to start blowing Holy Ghost fire.

I don't believe in the existence of any supernatural force.

Life is purely physical and ends here on earth.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by seunayantokun(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
Good breakfast, with money for launch and dinner.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by oneman2k7: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Easyincome24:

Run

Dismantle it

Call boys

Pour anointing oil/water

Take the money

Eat everything

Some of my street boys in Akure do eat ebo like tomorrow no dey. They are still alive as we speak.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by JayElectroNika: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
How e dey be na !?
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by oyoofong(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
For certain class ,panic.

For us big men,call boys to clear the debris!
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
comot the 3k use am do something meaningful, then find goat and fowl give them the akara and yam to eat...
nothing dey happen! nigerians are too scared and docile...

At least I know two people who said stuff like this just like you, today none of them is alive.

1. First saw slippers in his farm after having an issue over that same farm with someone. He laughed and wore the slippers saying nothing will happen. Got home and became ill and died that same week.

2. Was a trader. Had issue with a competitor and next day got to shop and saw something at the front of his shop, laughed and used his bare hand to remove the thing, that very day he became ill while inside the shop and before the next day, that hand he used to carry the thing paralysed and he died.

Pray u don't come across real evil people, but all this forming woke and saying it doesn't exist, it's just you making mouth coz you've not been hit by the reality
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by greggng: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
Easyincome24:

Run

Dismantle it

Call boys

Pour anointing oil/water

Take the money

Eat everything

If you have dog invite the dog to the occasion . After the dog most have finished eating the sacrifice , tie rope on his neck and ensure he shit before untieing him . Park the shot and spread it on top of the remaining sacrifice ...pure fuel and burn it . The next day they will Bury the remain of whosever drop the sacrifice...Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Chochovini: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
This is diabolical.
If you look at the pics very well, u‘ll see that every stuff there is having a specific number.
1) 3 Naira notes.
2) 7 Balls of bean cake= Akara.
3) 3 White stuff (don‘t know what it was though).
In the spiritism, numbers are very important.
My reaction:- get a shovel and scoop the rubbish away as far as I can.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by kolawoleahmed(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nah blessing for the day
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by sulakishop(m): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Free money 💰

I will just order porridge beans to compliment the provision from God
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Xxxxtentacion2: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

At least I know two people who said stuff like this just like you, today none of them is alive.

1. First saw slippers in his farm after having an issue over that same farm with someone. He laughed and wore the slippers saying nothing will happen. Got home and became ill and died that same week.

2. Was a trader. Had issue with a competitor and next day got to shop and saw something at the front of his shop, laughed and used his bare hand to remove the thing, that very day he became ill while inside the shop and before the next day, that hand he used to carry the thing paralysed and he died.

Pray u don't come across real evil people, but all this forming woke and saying it doesn't exist, it's just you making mouth coz you've not been hit by the reality
we are all gonna die someday so why be sacred of death...
we fear too much
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by LordIsaac(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
Run… e no concern me!
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by federalgodey: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
I will eat it just like I ate something like this which was accompany with coke & fanta 35yrs ago at the Bank of a river while going to school early morning to go and sweep the class, as it was my turn for sweeping that week.
People were crying for me that I will die.
Loh & behold! I'm 45yrs old today with a good job and a happy family
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Cjayboy: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
ORDINARY AKARA,AGIDI,COUNTERFEIT NOTES AND GREEN LEAF!!!

I, GO BURN NAM..QED
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Mamijoh(f): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
Use fuel and burn the whole trash
good answer
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Popeonah(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
This week food done sure
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by MightySparrow: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
[quote author=Project360 post=126482512]Will take the money because what I don't know don't know me[/quote]

The bolded

Really?
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Reminderz: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Cut the long epistle. What you don't know won't kill you.

Close eyes, take the money, buy a bottle of coke

Sit at a corner, enjoy the yam and Akara.

Nothing to form. It's a Manna from Above.

Miracle no dey tire Jesus
because I haven't drank coke before? or because I'm hungry for coke?

lol incase you don't know, what you don't know can lead to your death... ignorance have led most to their grave...
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Kevineleven(m): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
I will thank the Almighty for free 3k
I will nulify any power or demon that has been summoned with the blood of Jesus Christ
I will take the 3k and head straight to the market.
And nothing will happen except that more money will come my way.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by goggle48: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
I saw one at my gate long time ago in Enugu I use my mom started shake..nd look..for her phone to call pastors when I came out I use hand pick the nonsense trow inside the nearby bush my mom was shout .at me dat it not good am stubborn,i told her no level.For this one I go pick the money.use am go play bet9ja visual
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by colizee(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
The 3k dey enter my eye
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by jubrilELsudan: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
AS E BE SO FOR DIS THUBV RENEWED SHEGE NA TO CHOP THE AKARA AND THAT WHITE THING OOO THEN USE THE 3K GO FVCK ASHAWO OOOOO

Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by ajizz2020(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
I go take the money play 2odds
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by MrHerrera(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
if you have a car, use ur car to run over it. Stray dogs and goats will handle the rest.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by SocialJustice: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Easyincome24:
The niggar above me, you are so funny. Don't pick 3k to draw problems.oney can't solve to yourself. Waka jeje!
Breakfast served with pocket money. Nothing will happen.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Sedonxavi: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
comot the 3k use am do something meaningful, then find goat and fowl give them the akara and yam to eat...
nothing dey happen! nigerians are too scared and docile...
Mumu of all time. Jesus will deny you after you incurred calamity upon yourself. This is Africa
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Landowner101(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Carry the 3 one thousand Nairaland notes, then replace the three one thousand note with three White Papers, Nothing spoil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ika People{igbanke}. / Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) / Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.