Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,662 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? (46229 Views)

Ohanaeze Sacks Eze Ndigbo Of FCT, Says Igbo Kingdom Can’t Be Established Outside / Going Outside The Norm In Choosing The Appropriate Wedding Dress / What Is The Relevance Of Sultan Of Sokoto Outside The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by MrBONE2(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
LUAN:
Take out the money go buy anything I lack
grin

Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by finallybusy: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
Take the money then direct animals to consume the food. Those things are offerings to the gods. They are not typically diabolical. They just show what the person believes in. I believe in science. Nothing go do me.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by MrBONE2(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
freemonts87:
Na sign say God just send me my daily bread like this na cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
I will pray and thrash it away. Do the same if it happens the second day but when it happens the third time? Na, this must be the daily bread in our lord's prayers we pray about. Na to thank jesu for his divine provision 🙏
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by syntekelite(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
Easyincome24:
You spot this in front of your gate, what’s your next move?

Run

Dismantle it

Call boys

Pour anointing oil/water

Take the money

Eat everything

I get gee wey go chop am use the money drink palm wine..
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by MrBroke(m): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Mtchewww. Even if na 10k I no pick.
Test me with 100k upwards your juju go just dey laugh you grin
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Trizzyy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
I go just collect the money use am play sure 5odd
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Brownbetsport24: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
Palm oil Akara dey sweet.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Deepthoughts: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
Easyincome24:

Run

Dismantle it

Call boys

Pour anointing oil/water

Take the money

Eat everything
I will just pour fuel on it n set it ablaze shikena.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by APCNig: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Easyincome24:

Run

Dismantle it

Call boys

Pour anointing oil/water

Take the money

Eat everything

The money is too small
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Melanyn(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
E don tey wey I chop Akara sef...
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by MeekGram7(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Easyincome24:

Run

Dismantle it

Call boys

Pour anointing oil/water

Take the money

Eat everything

I’ve learned to live my life with being contented with what I have. 3k can’t do anything for me. No matter how broke I am. I’ve always been seeing money on the floor or something like this, but I dey waka jeje
The person that kept that shit doesn’t mean we’ll for you sir.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by oneman2k7: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Which area for Akure be that? Isolo/Isikan/Irowo/Odopetu/Oke-Aro?

Do u know Arisoyin area @ oke Aro tuntun?
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Emdebby2: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jump and pass
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Brandiebird: 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kokoebapluse:
I swear with my life I will pick the money and chop the akara. If I don't eat them nah dog abi goat go eat them.

You’d eat food of the floor outside? What if it’s poisoned? What if the person rub his nuts all over it? Are you that hungry that you’d eat off the floor?
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Brandiebird:

You’d eat food of the floor outside? What if it’s poisoned? What if the person rub his nuts all over it? Are you that hungry that you’d eat off the floor?

Thank for the question. 1. I will eat it because they don't put poison in sacrifice because with their aim they believe gods will eat it. 2. I will eat it not because am hungry but to proof to the person that drop it that they are wasting their time because someone that drop such sacrifice live within and he/she will hide somewhere watching me. 3. Las las everybody go die so let me eat what come my way
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Brandiebird: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kokoebapluse:

Thank for the question. 1. I will eat it because they don't put poison in sacrifice because with their aim they believe gods will eat it. 2. I will eat it not because am hungry but to proof to the person that drop it that they are wasting their time because someone that drop such sacrifice live within and he/she will hide somewhere watching me. 3. Las las everybody go die so let me eat what come my way

And you know all this because you’re one of the gods? You don’t respect your body since you’re willing to use it to prove some unnecessary point. Bon appetit! ✌️
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by adeboizy11(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Eat everything and take the money. Na even there i go balance chop am and pocket the money sef.

Awon iya nor accept him sacrifice ni and me ma go chao everything finish and pocket the money.
Easyincome24:

Run

Dismantle it

Call boys

Pour anointing oil/water

Take the money

Eat everything
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by GABRIEL6036: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
Project360:
Will take the money because what I don't know don't know me
You be mumu, devil go soon know you once you pick that 3k.. You go know how far your life has turned around to be ghost. Ode!
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Exceed15: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Call boys to take it away. Nonsense
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Melagros(m): 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
Flattire:
Nonsense.
Remove the 3k and pour the whole thing away
Exactly
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by MrPRevailer(m): 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
comot the 3k use am do something meaningful, then find goat and fowl give them the akara and yam to eat...
nothing dey happen! nigerians are too scared and docile...

Project360

Yes, It is an opportunity for Atheists to learn the hard way....that Spirits are real.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Ballo1292(m): 6:21am On Oct 20, 2023
Project360:
Will take the money because what I don't know don't know me

Dey play oo, dey play. You never see where demon dey pursue person everywhere before?

Please take it and tell the experience later.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by nairanaira12: 6:23am On Oct 20, 2023
post=126494883:
To God be the glory,

Great things he hath done.

We Rise.

A supporter of evil can never rise. He will sink into perdition until his life is ruined without repair
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by Sportsolutions: 7:26am On Oct 20, 2023
I'll leave Matter for Martyrs.

Is Your Broker Active?
Hope Say Una Dey Confirm USDT ?
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by ceeceeco: 7:31am On Oct 20, 2023
I have no business with what is not mine.
Re: Spot This Outside Your Gate, What's Your Next Move? by kafeii123: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2023
I saw something close to this around one morning when I was still a kid....I ate the Akara and solid Eko o....no time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Trains With Larry The Boxer In London (Photo) / Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos / Breathtaking Pictorial Representation Of Yoruba Orishas (deities)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.