Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. (53774 Views)

See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. / My Chinese Friends Treated Me To A Lavish Dinner.... Living In China / Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Yes o!

SPAMBOX7:
It's the Akara and pap for me. Been over a year I had Akara and pap even though they sell in my street. Tomorrow I dey go buy cheesy
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
One man's vomit na another man's delicious food. grin

SKIBiNSKI:
Ewwww!! What kinda rubbish are those?... Food? All that shit would make me vomit. Korrr!! Korrr! Korrr! Tueh!!
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
I have no tips on visa. I didn't come in with one.

Cost is in Europe is high. I've been staying in hostels in Scotland, Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Italy and the prices are like 18 euros per night around now which is winter. It's more expensive in the summer.

Food has been around 10 - 20 euros too.

Money secrets? Get into trading stocks and only trade the magnificent 7. Those are the 7 stocks you should only trade.

Are you subscribed to my YouTube channel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SwOmdbxNBA

Taiwo20:
Can you also please give us a rough estimate of the vacation cost.
What’s involved in getting the applicable visas etc
Some money secrets etc

Some of us are thinking of leaving the country.

Things hard

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
Go ahead.

Akalia:
Bro mind if I reach out to you via email?
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
Your time will come.
eazye4u133:
I wish say I fit dey afford this kind nourishing meals! Life hard... tongue
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wetin make Igbo man do na? grin We must waka. grin

Goodman247:
Waka Waka igboman grin grin, dey flex

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
I no see anybody piss on me o. Europe, Africa, Asia, America, faraway Island na me get all of them, you don't want me to visit my homes again?

Weknowbetter:
Black people love people who hate them. So proud to travel to all those European countries, that piss on you. That food is simple simple. Learn to cook.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
I'm single.

prciouschika:
Are you married?
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
Maybe, I never asked. But I saw a lot of small Nigerian stores all around.

victorVIC1:
Lol, she probably got them from Moston. That's the base of local food in Greater Manchester. Enjoy man

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by grandstar(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you for your comment.

You have nothing to fear about Las Vegas! It's a great city, I love it. If you want peace and quite, it's there, and when you are ready to party like a rock star, just drive 10-15 minutes into Downtown Las Vegas, or the Strip and you will have the time of your life.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
You no be noise maker na, leave the noise for noise makers. grin

Sexydevil:

I swear, it's annoying!

Me sef, I dey the UK but we no dey make noise.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Keep in touch, maybe when I hammer, come Naija I go a Mr. Beast type of content and fund your fish pond.

Ever8090:
Where una dey see this money dey travel sef? .

Me wey dey look for just 2 million naira make I invest in agriculture in my state (Benue) I no see, you can imagine better earth fish pond, poultry, live stock....Omo.....

I beg, remove like two countries out of your traveling list and send me d money, after a year and 6 month, I go return your money with enough interest so that you go go back go complete the travel...
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
I sure it's there. Find Nigerians to ask.

NezzyMike:
Where I fit see akpu for Birmingham
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you o!

Karnice600:

Okay extend our gratitude to your sister for taking care of us through you.

In the meantime,
Nairaland and useless posts be like 5 and 6; disturbingly inseparable.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you o, and grace to you too.

nesgeeek:
Congratulations to u sir. More grace to u.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Mass shooting? For US? Na lie! Such thing has never happened in the history of the country. lol grin

Bros no fear, if it's not your time, you go survive. grin

ednut1:
πŸ™„ Na only 25 days leave days a year i get o. I no fit travel like this. I suppose drive enter USA this December but i dey fear mass shooting o.

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
Transportation is not the problem, I have a train pass to go to many countries. Na accommodation and food be wahala. I've done 11 countries,
that is enough for now.

Lasien:

Congrats bro, with the high cost of transportation and accommodation how would you get money to visit the over 20 countries?
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you sir!

DCmaverick:
U are enjoying ur sister's food over there, while me am over here enjoying ur post.

ride on sir, enjoy the most of ur life.

#LifeIsShortLikeNicker
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
I don't have a clue o! I'm not in those world.

kot1917:

Congratulations boss, please avail us with any opportunity for jobs with visa sponsorship or scholarships opportunities.
Thanks sir.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
Yes o! Every place na my village! There's nothing anybody can do about it! grin

And when I reach your village, I will turn it into a village grin

goody234:

Bushman eating your smelly rice on the train in the uk ...una local ppl don turn uk into village
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you o!

MrCuteAndLoaded:
Chai

Enjoyment berekete. I'm happy for you o.

Enjoy ojare
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you bros!

MrCuteAndLoaded:
Look at this sadist mumu! Rather that for you to be happy for good things it's only that one you saw abi? It's no big deal eating food in the train in The UK- How do you know the food is smelly? Have you seen Indians in the UK earing their so smelly curry meal in the train and no one is complaining?? Go to Peckham in London and you will see that just like any country UK has its bushy parts. I think you should travel out and get enlightened. Idiot! Don't just come here and expose your ignorance. It makes you smelly. Ode!

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
Na so o!

MrCuteAndLoaded:
Whether you like am! Whether you no like am ...the thing be say my guy dey enjoy for Manchester. You are just jealous because you know you can never travel out in hundred years! - Travelling no be gaaari - bloody hypocrite, you wey dey naija what have you done?? Rather than go to Aso Rock go flog your fathers wey dey ruin your country you are here shouting Oyinbo man. If its that easy what cant your own fathers colonize Togo or Niger to make Nigeria better. You need to travel out to see weting Oyinbo don fo their country. Dont blame Oyinbo , they don give una independence 60 years ago. Wetin your fathers don achieve within that time That is the question!! You need enlightment sio!!
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you!

dejavubobo1:

Enjoy ur trips and feel free to share more experiences and pictures
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Yes, but what's better than that is to be able to go any part of the world that you want, though being happy wherever you are is even better.

fred04:
To japa from Nigeria is a total Liberation.

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you o for helping me spell it out to him!
Kingcid:

😏😏😏

Clown, someone can't share his experience without you guys tying it to something

If you don't enjoy his contents, kindly look away
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
So people say why? I say why not?

Yes I can spend time in one place, but I could also spend it somewhere else.

Pauliaette:
All these touring, to what end? Or Abi to catch cruise? I guess u get big money naha
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
If you dey Vegas, I for show you places wey dey hire. But I don't know who is hiring in your city, so it's hard for me to show you the way.

saintruky:

Abeg where you for dey see the money when you take dey tour the world?

Baba show me way na
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
grin

Decarbonisation:
Because you ate yam and egg, and rice and stew served in a plastic tray, you think you were treated royally?

You are not serious, that your mouth like owode onirin puff puff!
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Which kind train you dey enter self? The train I was in was spacious with nobody sitting next to me.

goody234:

Joker eating food on a train is still a disgusting habit ...Travel out ?? i was travelling before you were born ode !!
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
I will pray for you o

Fantazy:

It shows you have accomplished your goal in life already. (You are blessed)
Please Support people like me who is still finding a path to success.
Nothing is too small. So God can be happier to see you through your journies ahead
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you sir! They don't understand na. That's my way of connecting with mama Africa. grin

segyoms:
When you see Nigerians posting local delicacies it's a thing of pride cos what you see him eating is expensive. is not easy to cook over there cos time na money. Big up bro .. always enjoying your content.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) / Expensive Jollof Rice & Chicken I Just Bought (pics) / Antelope, Python, Porcupines, Guinea Fowls Killed By Hunters In Nasarawa (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.