Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. (53871 Views)

See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. / My Chinese Friends Treated Me To A Lavish Dinner.... Living In China / Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by prciouschika(f): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2023
femi4:
struggling to understand
it’s all praises
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by femi4: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2023
prciouschika:
it’s all praises
Alright thanks

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by MrCuteAndLoaded: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2023
Travelling out of your grandfathers hut to go and buy firewood in mama Sules compound is not what we are talking about here! Learn to appreciate good news and not bring out petty petty aspect of the news like a derailed lunatic! The guy enjoy die for Manchester anyways whether you like it or not so you can go and hug transformer or drink snipper! Bad belle idiot!
goody234:

Joker eating food on a train is still a disgusting habit ...Travel out ?? i was travelling before you were born ode !!

2 Likes

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Dougad: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nice one
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by goody234: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2023
MrCuteAndLoaded:
Travelling out of your grandfathers hut to go and buy firewood in mama Sules compound is not what we are talking about here! Learn to appreciate good news and not bring out petty petty aspect of the news like a derailed lunatic! The guy enjoy die for Manchester anyways whether you like it or not so you can go and hug transformer or drink snipper! Bad belle idiot!

Look at what you wrote as brainless as they come ...your the new breed of japa nigerians come from village and start to eat rice on a train ...As they say you cant take the village mentality out a village idiot
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
I will visit Naija for sure.
CHIOMAEZEH:
Nice one ....After Europe...try come visit Naija ...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5sqCclnDqU
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wetin make we do? Life no easy o!

inoki247:
Hmmm....

UK people and talk talk up nd down....

Almost every Nigerians in UK don turn YouTubers nd Tiktokers....
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
Lucky you o! Make you enjoy dey go!

slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Female siblings can be so sweet

I got 5 female siblings

And I know what am enjoying
Infact my own is even worse because I'm the only male child

They treat me like a king most times
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
There’s no place like where you feel at home.

ATEAMS:
There's no place like home...yo
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
Na so o

Resurgent2016:
This same uk where food is more expensive than nigeria
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
I use DJI Pocket 2

Thank you for your feedback on my videos. As I travel, I’ll keep bringing new content.

XAUBulls:

That's awesome... Some nice pics there.

My younger bruv lives in Manchester with his immediate fam too. A great place to stay outside of London. By the way, do you use GoPro for your YouTube videos or some other device? I enjoyed your views and images of Brasilia which you did at the beginning of 2023 and the Akara (Acaraje) delicacies (which was first brought by Yorubas to Salvador in the State of Bahia from Nigeria in the late 1700s).

Enjoy your trips man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you for the award. I’ll show it to her when I get back to Manchester on Wednesday.

post=127348590:
God bless all the good Big Sisters out there.

Naijamanyoutube,
And this award goes to your darling Sister...... ❤️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
grin

post=127348591:
Team Chelsea FC and Agbado FC 😋 😍 💙
See as Corn Fresh 🌽 😋

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you for the award. I’ll show it to her when I get back to Manchester on Wednesday.

naijamanyoutube:
Great,
Please do.
God bless both of you 🙏.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Na so o! grin

atobs4real:
They consciously did the needful since they know what you like.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Dem say birds of same feathers…

Deogratiasfx:

I was actually wondering same thing
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
grin

BRATISLAVA:
Offspring of Fela.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
Great points, but the world is home, so I will go wherever I want in this world.

I’ve already spent 20 years in Nigeria, so it’s time for me to tend to other parts of my home.

Zooposki:
Nigerian men and covetousness for Oyinbo men things are like slave and master. Shame no dey catch una. Always running to the white man’s land to enjoy. When will you build yours so other races of men can come and enjoy life too in your land?

Nigerian women are suppose to be flogging this race of conquered men with horsewhip anytime you see them abroad. Tueh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
All the best to you too o.

ussv:
Nigeria no hard for everybody o , all the best
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you and same to you.

todaynewsreview:
Kudos bro. God bless and protect you.

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by XAUBulls: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
I use DJI Pocket 2

Thank you for your feedback on my videos. As I travel, I’ll keep bringing new content.

@Naijamanyoutube,
Great feedback.

A DJI Pocket 2! That's a very portable camera device for recording with clear images. I look forward to getting one too... Looking forward to more video contents on your trips as a digital nomad.

By the way, if you haven't done so, you have to check out @PassportHeavy on YouTube and Instagram which is owned by the now 36-year-old British-born Jubril Agoro who is one of the top digital nomads out there and he's a great guy. He and his younger bro and mother later moved to Chicago when he was 9 years of age and he grew up there. I particularly like his country-specific travel tips on his YouTube videos like the one he did back in 2019 on Ghana and it had breathtaking drone footages. He's even due to visit Ghana again this December 2023 based on the schedule he gave us on his IG.

All the best on all your trips.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by ATEAMS: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
There’s no place like where you feel at home.

Indeed
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
Why you dey expose my secret na? grin

So Nairaland na the place to find wife? Make I shine my eyes well well then. grin

drimzsmoke:

He is looking for wife on nairaland. That's the only reasonable explanation for this post!!!
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
Yes I know Passport Heavy. They've done a Naija trip too.

Thank you.

XAUBulls:

@Naijamanyoutube,
Great feedback.

A DJI Pocket 2! That's a very portable camera device for recording with clear images. I look forward to getting one too... Looking forward to more video contents on your trips as a digital nomad.

By the way, if you haven't done so, you have to check out @PassportHeavy on YouTube and Instagram which is owned by the now 36-year-old British-born Jubril Agoro who is one of the top digital nomads out there and he's a great guy. He and his younger bro and mother later moved to Chicago when he was 9 years of age and he grew up there. I particularly like his country-specific travel tips on his YouTube videos like the one he did back in 2019 on Ghana and it had breathtaking drone footages. He's even due to visit Ghana again this December 2023 based on the schedule he gave us on his IG.

All the best on all your trips.

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you.

studycenter:
Great

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
That means say local man is still local, even for obodo oyinbo. grin

finallybusy:
The point of traveling out is to sample the food of the locals. This one leave Naija, Naija no leave am.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
You go get passport if you focus on it na. All na focus and sacrifice.

Wankaygee:
this is amazing o, I really wish I'm in your shoes, to even get passport sef, no money.may God guide and protect you through the trajectory.

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
I will follow your great advice! Sounds like you be President of enjoyment. grin

Yoighaman:
Minister of enjoyment smiley

Enjoy jare, this life too short.

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
You can't go wrong with that grin

Brownemeka:
that pap and Akara Sha... maybe I'll go for that tonight
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
grin

SayNo2SmallPrik:

rest. E no dey among Uk people na your e Dey do. Oversabi
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
I'm sure you go visit Naija to see friends and family, and to flex and maybe find your wife in the village. grin

Honestfrend:

If I get opportunity travel out... I no sure say I go come back o.. I swear..

Life our politicians enjoy our there and don't want the masses to enjoy same down here..

A country that a governor will build road and we will be hailing him.. Na me suppose build the road before..

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
grin small small with the violence o lol grin

SayNo2SmallPrik:

Make both of una go hug transformer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Expensive Jollof Rice & Chicken I Just Bought (pics) / See The N300 Fish That I Bought Today / Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.